About Daylite for Mac

Daylite is a CRM and Project Management app for teams of 1-100 employees that use Macs. Keep track of communication with clients and the status of projects and deals all in one place, even when you are working offline. Sync with...

Browse Daylite for Mac Reviews

Diense B. Diense B.

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Daylite Review

Absolutely love the product. Marketcircle continues to update and revise the software. Would love if the developers came out with more detailed specifics for the Real Estate.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to enter data, fairly intuitive. Very easy to capture emails with mail integration.

Cons

It is difficult to create user reports, there are only a limited number of user defined text fields and date fields.

TOP PRODUCER, Referral Maker CRM and The Wise Agent

Reasons for Choosing Daylite for Mac

Daylite seemed better suited for my business and seemed less difficult to use.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Daylite seemed a better fit for my business.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Diense,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Daylite!

It's awesome to hear mail integration is helping you! We hear you on reports and custom fields - we've passed this along to our developers!

Replied 11/06/2020
Sharon L. Sharon L.
  • Industry: Information Services

Love it

Pros

I love that it works seamlessly with all my Apple technology. I don't have to log into anything special or remember to mark anything and yet all my important communications are logged automatically whether I'm communicating via mail or my iphone. I can add notes, add a picture of handwritten notes to contact records, easily schedule followup, and nurture series to contacts. People always remark how organized I am and that I never seem lose track of things, and that's due in part to how easy Daylite makes it easy to store info, schedule followup, and manage open projects.

Cons

It still needs some work to be robust in pipeline management, but that's balanced out by the fact that all my information is easily accessed.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

The integration with my apple tech and not needing to log into a web based service.
  • Industry: Military

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

To work in our company the best option and I recommend to all.

Pros

Simplicity and clarity, We like this app

Cons

Insufficient synchronization between calendar and tasks Mac and calendars and tasks Daylite. When you drag a job and change the status of your Daylite calendar after synchronizing with your Mac calendar, the change made in Daylite reverts back.

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Regular updates, reliability, possibility to work off-line,

Top Daylite for Mac Alternatives

The Wise Agent

Referral Maker CRM

Michelle R. Michelle R.

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Daylite is my Command Central

I am able to provide a variety of design services with different workflows to my clients. I use it to manage my solo business, so Daylite is my only "assistant", so with my pipelines and activity sets established, it tells me what to do and when to do it. I am vigilant about my Daylite meeting time, and it helps me establish the goals for the week in manageable bites. The more detailed I am in the set up of my pipelines, the more effective Daylite is in helping me manage projects. All the linking features make it easy to get a snapshot of my jobs including emails, tasks, goals, key players.

Pros

I love that I can use project management, task management, contact management and scheduling all in one. I also love the linking capabilities and its interface with my emails. I can go through email and assign every email to a project, task and determine a date to accomplish the task. I use the pipelines and activity sets to get better and better at my workflows. The longer I use and develop daylite to fit my work, the better I get at my job and my ability to replicate successful projects.

Cons

The downsides occurred in the beginning when I had to learn the platform and spend time setting it up. It took a while and several tries before it caught on. Once I learned it and a lot of the nuances, I got to a point where I am afraid I could not live with out it. I am sure there are features I don't use or know about, so I appreciate that Daylite support is proactive about training with the informative videos and support outreach. There have been some glitches here and there, but the customer support team has always helped work through those and get things on track.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Michelle,

We're so glad to hear Daylite is making your life easier! Being able to link your emails and manage all of your projects with ease makes such a difference. Like most CRMs, we know Daylite does take some time to learn and it's great that our support team has been able to help you through the process!

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

Replied 10/07/2019
Tuey C. Tuey C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 14/06/2017

Daylite has transformed the way we work, helped us to close more business and better manage...

Please read my survey results that I just submitted as it answers this question in depth.

Pros

Daylite is robust but not overly complicated. The customization aspect is excellent. Our team loves using it for a myriad of reasons including - customization of reports, the plugins from IOSxpert - they are fantastic(!), the mobile version on iphone is completely wired in an user friendly, the new team-view features are superb as we are all able to help deliver on tasks and projects when it counts, the user interface is very clean and organized, the calendar integration with iCal and Google is excellent, the smart lists for projects and opportunities are totally functional and help speed up large scale project accessability while connecting team members...and the list goes on. I particularly like the option of dragging up the most pressing opportunities and project to the top tool bar and having them right at my fingertips.

We also integrate Merlin Project into the larger projects and it's compatibility is excellent. There is a bit of learning curve but once our team took the time to dig in and get under the hood of the cross functionality, it only made our project management easier. In fact, I would say that through Daylite, we have come to sell our project management skills and realize this vertical as a profit center for our small company.

Honestly, Daylite is a game-changer. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and we look forward to continued roll-outs and developments.

Cons

Need to continue improving Apple mail to Daylite and it would be great to have a slack-like messaging component. Probably the biggest 'want' is the ability to output to word and excel in some capacity. Daylite will output to excel in a very limited fashion - it works, but it could be smoother. I realize that this 'ask' would probably require licensing from Microsoft in some capacity and it may be cost prohibitive.

Otherwise, Daylite is a fantastic platform for Apple shops. We have been using it since 2012.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you so much Tuey for your love of Daylite. We will pass your feedback to our Design and Development team.

Replied 14/06/2017
Jason G. Jason G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 23/12/2016

Best Mac CRM available

My use case: small consulting firm that has been in business for 3 years. We use Daylite for customer relationship management, project & task management, calendar/resource management, as an applicant tracking system for our executive recruitment line of business, opportunity tracking, correspondence, etc.

Prior to using Daylite, we ran the Salesforce platform and if you are willing to commit to the Apple/Mac ecosystem, Daylite is simply so much better than anything else that we have tried for the variety of tasks above. Not only was our previous solution almost 3x the cost, it was much more difficult to use, to customize, and to generate employee buy-in to actually use the system.

Because this is a Mac-only product, it integrates extremely well and any Mac user will find it very intuitive. The data is in the cloud, but the application sits on my machine. This allows for the excellent reliability and off-line usability of a desktop application with the security, standardization, and data-recovery benefits of the cloud.

Obviously, because it is Mac-only, I can't get a seat for one of my partners/contractors unless either they or I am willing to invest to get them into the Apple ecosystem. Not a problem internally for my company, but it is a limitation that can best be described as the blessing and curse of Daylite. I am certain that if it was a web-based or cross-platform software, it would not integrate as tightly and there would be more performance issues. Its not something that I consider a fatal flaw as I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem, but is a limitation for scalability.

In the few instances where I have had a support issue come up, I'd place MarketCircle's support team right at the top of software support teams that I have ever dealt with. They spend the time necessary to understand the problem, find the solution, and communicate fully and quickly. What more can you ask for?

If you are looking for a small/medium-sized business CRM that (for my use case) far exceeds the usability and functionality of Salesforce at a fraction of the cost, and you are committed the the Apple ecosystem, I cannot recommend Daylite highly enough.

Pros

It is tightly integrated with Apple hardware and software, so it just works the way that you need and expect it to. This is a truly full-featured CRM/project management system/opportunity tracking system that is capable of the configurations, customizations, and integrations of systems that cost 3-4 times as much.

Cons

The blessing and the curse is that it is Mac-only. That makes it able to work as well as you'd expect a native Mac app to work, but it obviously limits your hardware choice and eliminates the possibility of sharing the CRM cross-platform. The performance and stability gains are well worth it in my opinion, but it is nonetheless a limitation.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you so much for your review, Jason :)

Replied 28/12/2016
Gary S. Gary S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

Intuitive and immensely powerful

Early days with my first project (client) but having hosted a team workshop day to document (flipcharts and post-it notes) the end to end sales process (headline Stages and the detailed tasks/deliverables within each stage), I’m now developing and fine tuning Pipelines for Opportunties and Projects (including a Lost opportunities Pipeline) to help streamline the processes to help the business deliver more efficiently and at higher volume. I can see Sales Assistant high on the agenda in due course ... but one step at a time for now!

Pros

Having worked in a large Uk Plc for over 30 years, I have seen many iterations of different CRM systems come and go, each one promising to be better than the last... unfortunately, many never delivering on the promise we were sold as front line users and eventually falling into disuse. Now self employed as a consultant, I have been introduced to Daylite for the first time working with a small business that wants to grow; it has the capacity with orders, but is constrained by internal expertise and resource. At every step of my learning so far with Daylite, I have not yet failed to be impressed with the immense power contained within Daylite to automate, support and streamline the sales management process. I am now working very closely with my first client SME to develop fuller use of Daylite in their business using Pipelines and Forms to enable improved productivity and therefore sales growth from the same resource (to begin with) and the intuitive operation of the system should make this very easy and rewarding on all fronts. The online video tutorials are excellent and willingness of the software team to support and answer queries, first rate.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest, but I’m still learning!

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience so far.

Daylite really is packed with a lot of power and features and it's great to hear you're getting value out of this flexibility! We know how important having a streamlined sales process is so we love hearing you're already taking advantage of Pipelines!

Replied 23/05/2019
Christopher T. Christopher T.

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

I have been a user of Daylite for 6 years.

Pros

Software is intuitively very easy to use. My four-Star rating is due to the higher end functions not being as intuitive. Support from the company is great. The folks at Marketcircile are very interested in listening to their users. They respond quickly during normal business hours to help. Daylite is also way more powerful then it initially appears. Various consultants across the world have built businesses setting up and customizing this product for its users willing to pay for the service. It takes very little to learn the basic, but I feel as if I've barely scratched the surface despite this being a very useful product to me.

Cons

Marketcircle is not a gigantic company so sometimes the lack of instructions on certain aspects of the product is frustrating. However the company has definitely improved a ton on this by posting training videos on their website.

Response from Marketcircle

We are so happy to be a part of your business for the last 6 years! We want to give small businesses the most powerful and simple to use app possible and we take your feedback seriously.

Replied 22/05/2018

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Feedback

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Mac. It was the best software specifically designed for Mac users. Since our company runs 100% of Mac, it made sense to go with Daylite.

Cons

Software updates and functionality are lacking. I have requested numerous times for them to fix the bug with recurring calendar invites. They continue to say it is not a priority and will not be fixing. I can't think of any CRM/calendar, etc software that does not support recurring calendar invites. That is a huge issue with this product.

it works well with Macs
Gary H. Gary H.

Reviewed on 13/01/2018

Daylite is a great cloud based CRM that is better than anything out there!

Pros

Linking is a key feature and benefit with Daylite, you can link people to a company and to other people, tasks, projects and pipelines. These can be linked in the diary as well, coupled with all emails linked through means you have a fully linked client history, with all the relevant information in one place. In todays small to medium sized business that doesn't have the people resource to manage this level of functionality, Daylite does it all!

AND, you can run it on multiple devices, iPhone, iPad and iMac, with auto-syncing means no back ups required. I couldn't be happier with Daylite Cloud.

Cons

Nothing really, customer service is very good and software is great. I guess the only small downside is sometimes not a quick response from support as they use Canada timezone. But its not a big issue.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you for your review Gary, and we're super happy that you love Daylite Cloud. It is great to know Daylite Cloud is keeping you organized and in running your business more efficiently!

Replied 15/01/2018
Cathy B. Cathy B.

Reviewed on 24/01/2018

Daylite contact management is a must for Apple/Mac users! Outlook is archaic in comparison.

Pros

Synchronization with Apple programs is awesome. Broad range of functionality; i.e. contact management, calendar, tasks, project management, sales/opportunity management, mail merge, scheduling with shared calendars, etc. etc. Ability to import events from Outlook. Contact management is 'Person' driven, not date/event driven like Outlook. I can view upcoming events with contacts, as well as history with each contact. Love the online version! Love Daylite iPhone app!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Daylite software. I highly recommend it. My only wish is that Outlook was an Apple vs. PC product, since the business world is entrenched in Outlook vs. Apple Mail. This would eliminate dragging events scheduled in Outlook to Daylite. It's a simple, easy step though and I'm grateful for this functionality.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Cathy for your review of Daylite.

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite Cloud, and may you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite Cathy!

Replied 25/01/2018
Dr. jon R. Dr. jon R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 30/05/2017

I use Daylite to store all my emails and equally as important patient reports.

Systematic integration of information technology. Can be used in a variety of circumstances from professional storage information to family documents.

Pros

Allows me to store all my contact communications and relationships to me so that I can efficiently respond to any questions as well as send out notices. For example I have a patient category that I can send group communications regarding treatments and government subsidies as well as I can send group emails to other traders regarding our outcomes. The program does a lot to systematize the information provided over the Internet and as such is a very valuable if not essential hub of my business. I am particularly appreciative of the support that I get which includes staff logging on and showing me on my computer what I need to do.

Cons

I have been using Daylite for several years now and have become accustomed to working with it. Difficulties have arisen typically in synchronizing the Daylite database with other programs such as Apple Mail.

Ian T. Ian T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

All my data, easily searchable, in one place

Pros

Ability to interrelate people, companies, locations, business types etc etc in an almost infinitely customisable way.
Ability to maintain comprehensive records of activities, communications and relationships with contacts.
Powerful search criteria and ability to create smart lists from them.
Facilities to plan and follow up, linking multiple people, activities, companies, resources etc.
Having all my data in one place.
Intuitive, once you have understood all the available options.

Cons

Not really a "con", but rather a recommendation. Have a clear idea of what you want Daylite to do for you, and structure the highly flexible options, keywords, relationships, locations etc. accordingly before you start. You can edit reasonably easily, but it's best to get it approximately right at the outset.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Ian for your review of Daylite. We're very happy that Daylite helps you organize and run your business efficiently.

Replied 11/01/2018
Vladimir S. Vladimir S.

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Daylite is simply an amazing tool, even for unintended uses

I am using Daylite to manage software development projects with tasks and communications which are mostly not sales related. The flexibility and ease of configuration make it an ideal tool, even for this unintended use.

I went from an inbox with 250+ red flagged e-mail notifications for various project issues, diagnostic reports and inquiries, to zero in less than half a day. Now the mess of flagged e-mails is categorized, assigned to project and tasks with priorities and keywords.

The best part is that it only takes a few seconds to do the same for any new e-mail which allows me to keep my inbox clear without interrupting what I am doing or loosing track of important communications in a sea of less relevant information.

Pros

Daylite is a superb application which should be used as an example to developers on how to create a complex applications which are user friendly and easy to use without being dumbed down for power users.

Excellent integration with Apple mail makes processing incoming e-mails into Daylite take only a few seconds.

Cons

Due to its incredibly full feature set it creates an impression that it is complex to configure for specific use which is not at all the case.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you think!

We're very happy you're finding so much value in Daylite. We know your inbox can be a source of stress and it's easy to lose track - it's great that Daylite Mail Assistant is helping!

Like most CRMs, we know there is a learning curve with Daylite, but we have plenty of resources like webinars, one on one calls, Daylite Experts, and our Learn Daylite articles to get you on the right path!

Replied 13/03/2019
Khai F. Khai F.

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Powerful, intuitive CRM

All-in-all we love Daylite, but we wish we could extend its functionality to more areas of our business.

Pros

Daylite leverages the power of the Mac OS to allow you to manage your data using Smart Lists and incredible searchability. It integrates with Mail to automatically import communications. It is easy and intuitive to use and works offline with sync for increased speed.

Cons

Daylite has limited functionality when it comes to quoting and invoicing as well as limited integrations.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Khai,

Thank you for this feedback!

We love hearing that Daylite is intuitive and making a difference in your business!

We'd love to know more about what other kinds of integrations you're looking for or what would help you accomplish more with Daylite for the rest of your business! You're always welcome to reach out to us at [email protected] with any feature requests or ideas - and we can even suggest other options and workflows that may already be available!

Replied 19/08/2019
Lucie L. Lucie L.

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Daylite for Mac has allowed me to keep track of all the aspects of my courses and students.

Pros

The flexibility fo use, the fact that all the information I need can be linked and found from different angles within the application. I love being able to customize the forms and the reports amongst other things. I love that I can create tasks from other applications. The customer support is very, very good. There are tons of trainings videos, articles and now also a manual, the combination of all these suits me perfectly. I also love that all is not strictly Cloud based, I often find myself in areas where I do not have access to internet and enjoy having all my information on my laptop.

Cons

I can not dictate tasks through Siri ( and I tend to have my greatest ideas while driving or picking up horse manure). The application can do way more than I can so it is taking me some time to uncover many of Daylite's jewels.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Lucie for your review!

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite's customizable form and reports. May you continue to win more business and get more done.

Replied 19/03/2018
Paul Z. Paul Z.

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Fund manager operating a debt fund

I run a funds management business that lends money and we need to be able to stay on top of both investors and borrowers requirements. Arranging things in projects is a life saver because all my information about a project is in the same place, available to me wherever I am. When I need to interact with either a borrower or an investor I am able to answer their questions without having to refer back to the office.

Pros

It keeps my whole life organised. I work at two different companies and teach a couple of university courses each year so my life is busy. Daylite enables me to keep track of projects and people. It keeps everything I need in one place.

Cons

It's a function of how calendars work, so it's not a problem that Daylite caused, but it can be difficult to keep calendars synched across a variety of platforms and devices.

Michael G. Michael G.

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Still waiting for Daylite to catch up

I will say that the support team at MarketCircle are first-rate, but they’re supporting a very tired-functioning and slow product, that doesn’t adapt to changing user expectations very quickly, if at all. There was a period of approx. 3 months where one of the main features, Daylite Mail Assistant, simply stopped working after an OSX upgrade. The support team was excellent during that period and they did extend my subscription as compensation. But I’m VERY tired of the entire software industry attitude of ‘release and fix’ rather than ‘polish and be proud’. If Daylite had another major competitor on the Mac platform, they’d likely move more quickly. But they don’t. So there’s not much impetus for them to bring the product up to modern standards. It still feels like a piece of software from the early 2000’s. I suppose in it’s price point, it’s competitive in that regard. But I’ll gladly provide the devs there with my laundry list of complaints if they’ll get in touch with me. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but I think as a paying customer I’m entitled to render an informed opinion.

Pros

It has two essential components to track new business Opportunities and management/logistics for Projects which is what attracted me initially.

Cons

It is riddled with bugs in the code and inconsistencies in it’s severely outdated UI. The User Experience overall has been designed by engineers, with little regard for implementation of modern OSX conventions. If I had to distill it down to one major issue: TOO MANY CLICKS to perform simple tasks. All the functionality I’d want is there...somewhere. But it takes MANY MANY screens and clicks to perform simple everyday tasks, and ends up taking me MUCH longer than it should to input data. Also, the companion iOS apps for iPhone and iPad are severely hobbled, and there is NO web interface whatsoever. If you run it on a desktop computer (ie: in an office, desk bound environment) you’re fine. If you have ANY need to be a mobile user, you’re mostly out of luck. As an example, the iOS version will not allow file attachments when composing new email. That’s one of a loooong list of shortcomings I’ve logged since using this since 2014. The truth is, as soon as something more modern and functional comes along I’ll gladly migrate my business over to speed up my workflow. The Report engine is an absolute horror-show. Just try an build a custom report without pulling your hair out and giving up.

• Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

LOVE IT!

Love It, Love It, Love it! It provided all of the features and functionality that one would need in a CRM.

Pros

I would highly recommend this CRM if you are a Mac OS user and looking for a very good and affordable CRM tool.

Cons

The only con that I have is related to OS. We switched from Mac OS as a company to WIndows OS and as such we were unable to continue to use Daylite. So my only complaint is that it is not Windows based.

Response from Marketcircle

It's so great to hear you love Daylite!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We know a lot of companies use a mix of Mac and Windows and it's something we've heard from other customers too! We're adding your voice to this feedback for our team to review :)

Replied 11/06/2020
Michael d.j. E. Michael d.j. E.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

Helps me on a daily basis keeping track of the practice.

Overall it has been positive. Years ago, the web-competitors were not easy to use with Mac devices, ahem - iOS, but Daylite, being a Mac native program, is pretty smooth

Pros

The fact that it is native to Mac and does not have the quirkiness with Windows.

Cons

Some staff members don't have a Mac offsite; so, it can be a little challenging (but not impossible) to keep them on task.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Michael,

Thanks for this feedback! We want Daylite to help our customers stay on track and get more done so we're glad to see this is working for you!

We know the importance of a native Mac App for Apple lovers - and the ability to work offline is a plus! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Replied 10/06/2019
Jalecia W. Jalecia W.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Daylite is ok

Pros

Daylite has a lot of functionality. I like how it keeps a timeline/paper trail of interaction with contacts. I also like that it keeps important dates such as birthdays and anniversaires on the calendar.

Cons

I really dislike how hard it is to disconnect the Daylite Assistant from MacMail. It slows down my computer on startup sometimes and I cant figure out how to remove it.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Jalecia for your review.

We're happy to hear that Daylite keeps a "paper" trail of your interaction with contacts all in one place.

Please check out our Daylite Help Centre to help with your DMA. May you continue to win more business, and get more done.

Replied 27/03/2018
Richard C. Richard C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Gives me structure for my day and the roadmap for my life.

Control of my business and my life.

Pros

Seemless integration with calendar and contacts. It on my iMAC, iPhone, iPad and Powerbook. I just upgraded to the Cloud which allows me to manage myself anywhere, anytime with the touch of my finger.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that I do not like about it. If I had to come up with something it would be that there are features I know are available but I have not yet learned how to use them.

Response from Marketcircle

Thanks for your review Richard! We're super excited that Daylite gives you structure to your day and roadmap for your life! :) Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding our features.

Replied 23/10/2017
Matthew P. Matthew P.

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

The one software that anyone needs from preparing quotation for clients to project delivery

Pros

Apart from it being native on a OS X platform, I love the following organised feature that runs my business.
CRM : having my calendar linked with my clients.
Opportunities : having all my quotations to clients organised into one screen.
Projects : having all my projects in one location allows me to see my work flow.

There are tons of feature that Daylite provides and I could hardly go through a day without using it.

Cons

The software could be more graphical like basecamp, but I would choose Daylite anytime because of the functions.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you so much Matthew for your review.

Replied 31/07/2017
David F. David F.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Experience with Daylite software

Daylight is highly customizable, it has enable me to track all of the different manufactures, products and customers contact information and any or all activity and deals in process.contact information and any or all activity and deals in process. The more I use it the better it gets.

Pros

A CRM designed for MAC and Apple that would work across all of my devices.

Cons

I have experienced occasional glitches we are software would shut down while I am entering information onto a mobile device.

Stefan M. Stefan M.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Sometimes wonder how we did this before Daylite. We don't even know. Daylite is our company`s...

Saving time.

Pros

We use Daylite Mail Assistant as our first step to track opportunity leads and projects. We don't have to cc emails to other team members because all of the emails are in Daylite. When my colleague looks at a project in Daylite, he can see all the related emails there without having to be included on all the email threads.

Cons

Writing proposals is a little bit of a hassle, and there is no way to create invoices - other than using third-party apps or plugins.

Response from Marketcircle

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear Daylite is helping your business manage emails better!

Replied 18/06/2018