About Daylite for Mac

Daylite is a CRM and Project Management app for teams of 1-100 employees that use Macs. Keep track of communication with clients and the status of projects and deals all in one place, even when you are working offline. Sync with...

Browse Daylite for Mac Reviews

Barry

Reviewed on 03/02/2018

My Seasoned Love Affair With Daylite!

Phenomenal control over all my data, commitments, opportunities, and projects. I now excel at staying on top of my commitments. Fewer things on my mind due to Daylite's automation features. I manage both my business and family life with Daylite an integrated solution for information management.

Pros

When I realized my peace, sanity, and time were worth protecting and was fed up with complaining to my wife about a piece of garbage software I was currently using, I did not have a solution to replace it with. I had no knowledge about Marketcircle's Daylite. It wasn't until I threw the gauntlet down that there had to be something for the Mac that was serious for running my small business did I discover my new-found love.

I have scars from using other programs. That’s how bloody it got, how costly. But for a precious fraction of the cost with Daylite, I have peace like a river flowing out of my personal and professional commitments. I am in control. Thank you, Marketcircle!

This year marks my 11th anniversary with my new love, Daylite. She has been so good to me. She is flexible, customizable, expandable, able to take on new tasks and projects without fuss. It's been a peaceful 11 years since our new relationship began, and God forbid that I would do anything intentionally to harm that relationship.

It wasn't long after being introduced to Daylite that her hidden capabilities came into view. The more time I spent with her, the more I became grateful for her creator. "You mean this company fosters feedback from the experience I am having with their prize creation? You mean I can have a hand in the engineering enhancements beyond what she is doing for me today? This is phenomenal!”

Cons

When I select an object and create "New Appointment" from that object, the title field for the Appointment should automatically be populated.

Phone support, when needed, would upgrade Marketcircle on par with companies of excellence like Apple, Bluehost, and Cannon. There's always room for improvement in service to the customer.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Barry for your love for Daylite! :)

We are super happy that Daylite provided you peace and sanity in running your small business.

Happy 11th anniversary Barry!

Replied 05/02/2018
Brian

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Helps me to Get Things Done

I am happy with the SW and how it helps me to get things done in a logical and efficient manner. It also allows me to get things "down on paper" so I do not have to remember them or worry about forgetting something. If you use David Allen's GTD philosophies, then you will like DayLite. I have also used Sugar, but found that focused too much on office-based users. I travel internationally 70-80% and need to be able to run my business from the back of a taxi, in the airplane and in my hotel room after a long day. DayLite does a good job of helping to do that efficiently and keeping my sanity.

Pros

It is relatively intuitive and easy to use. Also good for people with a mobile office set-up as it interacts well between iPhone, iPad and MacBook. Customer support is good, albeit only via email and chat.

Cons

It has some limitations and inflexibilities that sometimes frustrate me, or force me to use "old-fashioned" work-arounds, but I must also say that a number of these have been corrected over the years.

PJ
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Daylite is Badly Designed

Terrible

Pros

It doesn't seem to lose any data or break in a way that destroys the work that goes into it.

Cons

It is buggy, inconsistent, hard to use (and thus hard to teach to use), and, most of all, badly designed. It attempts to match a Mac app sort of feel by having things almost look and act like they do in a stock Mac app like Numbers, Preview, etc. But they fail in actually making it intuitive and useful. The most obvious example is the way it "pulls in" information from the left side of the window in a thing that I don't even know what to call, maybe it's a page? Anyway, these "pages" (for lack of a better word), stack and cover up everything below, and they are also temporary. This causes a few problems. First, you can't go back to the ones below without closing the ones on top, they go away and if you're trying to reference previous "pages" you keep having to go back and forth, sometimes between multiple layers of pages. It's extremely annoying and very unintuitive. There are plenty more examples of its design ineptitude, but I'll give 1 more: The way you edit the "pages" is to aim for a tiny little edit button on the very bottom of the sidebar. And your edits are not applied until you click "done" which appears in the same place. If you accidentally exit the "page", it loses all your edits. And it's waaaay too easy to accidentally exit a page. You should be able to open these "pages" in a new tab, or window, or anything else besides its current functionality.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi PJ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry you haven't had a positive experience with Daylite - we want all of our customers to see the value in Daylite, so we take feedback like this seriously.

We're glad that you know your data and any work you put into Daylite was safe; that's really important to us!

We're always trying to improve Daylite, so your comments about our design and user interface are very helpful. We have several resources like webinars, one-on-one Customer Success calls, and our Help Centre to make sure you're getting everything you can out of Daylite.

We'd love to have you join a call with our Customer Success team and one of our developers to go through anymore feedback you'd like to share - you can reach us here if you're interested: [email protected] Thank you for helping us continue to constantly improve Daylite!

Replied 06/12/2018

Top Daylite for Mac Alternatives

Reviewed on 14/02/2020

Best CRM for Mac Users

I run everything on Daylite. I couldn’t imagine life without it

Pros

Love the clean look of Daylite, and I love how it connects things together. All the info I need is right there.

Cons

I haven’t found it brilliant for Sales Analysis, such as things like conversion ratios, value of projects / customers etc. But maybe I’m just not good enough with the software. Also not great for tracking time management.
The software is designed for Macs - great. But some of my colleagues need to run financial software and so have to use Windows machines. It would be great if they could use Daylite too - but they can’t. So we have to run multiple systems.

Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Better for Mac. Liked the look and feel of it better.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Michael,

It's fantastic to hear you can't imagine life without Daylite, what a compliment!

We're passing along your feedback about Windows and more sales and time tracking functionality for our team to review as well! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Replied 11/06/2020
Sharon
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Love it

Pros

I love that it works seamlessly with all my Apple technology. I don't have to log into anything special or remember to mark anything and yet all my important communications are logged automatically whether I'm communicating via mail or my iphone. I can add notes, add a picture of handwritten notes to contact records, easily schedule followup, and nurture series to contacts. People always remark how organized I am and that I never seem lose track of things, and that's due in part to how easy Daylite makes it easy to store info, schedule followup, and manage open projects.

Cons

It still needs some work to be robust in pipeline management, but that's balanced out by the fact that all my information is easily accessed.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

The integration with my apple tech and not needing to log into a web based service.
Beth

Daylite

Pros

Daylite is user friendly with many customizable functions which suit our business well.
The task system keeps us on track and nothing gets lost in the shuffle. We also are utilizing the activity sets to create systems and projects for workflow.
Daylite will enable a new untrained employee to enter into our business and take care of our clients easily Some much information is captured and stored in a sensible manner, it creates a continuum of customer service.

Cons

At times, there are too many reminder boxes popping up on screen.

It would be beneficial if we could like directly to the companies with who we do business, rather than logging on another screen.

UKG Ready

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Ease of use and familiarity. Time invested in learning the functionality.
Robert
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

An excellent product but incredible service

It’s truly helped me take a unified approach to my tasks, projects, and communications

Pros

The customer support really treats this like a software that is integral to your business.

Cons

I think they could really benefit from exploring a Facebook integration to keep track of people I interact with on Facebook without a lengthy contact creation process for each person.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Because it seemed cleaner and more well thought out, especially on Mac.
Stephen
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Terrific CRM for Professional Services Firms

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

Pros

I work with professional services firms, such as financial, law, and accounting firms, and also practice law. I use Daylite for everything! The email assistant makes it super easy to file emails. More than just emails, though, is the ability to see a history of all communications. I also keep track of clients using Projects and love the flexibility of the platform. I looked at a lot of CRMs and have been "sold" on Daylite since I started using it. Also, very good support help and excellent video tutorials.

Cons

Because it is very robust, it can at first appear intimidating. But the setup is so logical that it quickly becomes easy to use. And it is very customizable, especially useful when using Smart Lists. I'd like to see better reporting features, but beyond that, it's comprehensive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Daylite for Mac

Ease of use and reliability. Outlook through Office 360 had so many password and access issues that I couldn't stand it.

Reasons for Switching to Daylite for Mac

Apple integration and ease of use
Steven
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Daylite is the complete file management package

Daylite is promoted as great for getting new work. It is but it is much more than that. Once a new job is won, Daylite tracks the work, keeps time and records all movement on the file. When you time cost work, the ability of Daylite to track every action taken and all letters, and emails and documents received quickly and efficiently is fantastic.

Pros

The integration of the CRM with the ability to have discrete files for different projects (matters) for the same client.

Cons

Sometimes attachments do not remain attached to emails when saved to a Daylite project.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Steven - Thank you so much for your review and for your ongoing support!

Replied 28/10/2022

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Daylite for Mac CRM

Excellent

Pros

Organizing prospects and managing the relationship connections

Cons

Time to fix glitches when they occur. Response time for emailed support.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Chris - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to know that Daylite helps you organize prospects and build stronger relationships with clients. Thank you for your support!

Replied 28/10/2022

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Powerful and highly customisable multi-function app, but subscription prohibitive for...

1. My primary contact list, especially for business associates and friends​ globally from my working life.
2. List of domestic service providers with all relevant data such as contact details, account numbers etc. I have created forms as records of vehicle and equipment maintenance. All these can be linked including receipts imported as pdfs.
3. Domestic and community project management where suppliers, venues, resources, tasks, schedules/pipelines and receipts are linked.

Pros

Almost infinitely customisable fields, keywords etc. for fast data search and smart lists.
A CRM database, with the added functions of project management and data forms.
Automatic copying of e-mails to companies and people​.
Ability to telephone from the app.
Ability to create templates and forms.
Linking of people, companies, tasks, correspondence​ and files such as receipts to a project, for example.
Not enough time to list all its amazing features!

Cons

Daylite is aimed at the corporate market. The switch to subscription service will sooner or later make it unaffordable for me as a retiree using Daylite for non-commercial personal and community projects. Marketcircle really should offer​ a lower cost version for personal use.
Because Daylite is so highly customisable, you need to have a very clear idea of what data you need and how you will use it before starting. However, once you have it set-up to your liking it is intuitive and simple with the aid of templates and forms etc.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!

It's great to hear you value how customizable Daylite is. We're proud that it's simple to use yet really adaptive!

If you'd like, we'd love for you to reach out to us at [email protected] so we can go over pricing with you and find the best option.

Replied 05/12/2018
Jason

Reviewed on 23/12/2016

Best Mac CRM available

My use case: small consulting firm that has been in business for 3 years. We use Daylite for customer relationship management, project & task management, calendar/resource management, as an applicant tracking system for our executive recruitment line of business, opportunity tracking, correspondence, etc.

Prior to using Daylite, we ran the Salesforce platform and if you are willing to commit to the Apple/Mac ecosystem, Daylite is simply so much better than anything else that we have tried for the variety of tasks above. Not only was our previous solution almost 3x the cost, it was much more difficult to use, to customize, and to generate employee buy-in to actually use the system.

Because this is a Mac-only product, it integrates extremely well and any Mac user will find it very intuitive. The data is in the cloud, but the application sits on my machine. This allows for the excellent reliability and off-line usability of a desktop application with the security, standardization, and data-recovery benefits of the cloud.

Obviously, because it is Mac-only, I can't get a seat for one of my partners/contractors unless either they or I am willing to invest to get them into the Apple ecosystem. Not a problem internally for my company, but it is a limitation that can best be described as the blessing and curse of Daylite. I am certain that if it was a web-based or cross-platform software, it would not integrate as tightly and there would be more performance issues. Its not something that I consider a fatal flaw as I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem, but is a limitation for scalability.

In the few instances where I have had a support issue come up, I'd place MarketCircle's support team right at the top of software support teams that I have ever dealt with. They spend the time necessary to understand the problem, find the solution, and communicate fully and quickly. What more can you ask for?

If you are looking for a small/medium-sized business CRM that (for my use case) far exceeds the usability and functionality of Salesforce at a fraction of the cost, and you are committed the the Apple ecosystem, I cannot recommend Daylite highly enough.

Pros

It is tightly integrated with Apple hardware and software, so it just works the way that you need and expect it to. This is a truly full-featured CRM/project management system/opportunity tracking system that is capable of the configurations, customizations, and integrations of systems that cost 3-4 times as much.

Cons

The blessing and the curse is that it is Mac-only. That makes it able to work as well as you'd expect a native Mac app to work, but it obviously limits your hardware choice and eliminates the possibility of sharing the CRM cross-platform. The performance and stability gains are well worth it in my opinion, but it is nonetheless a limitation.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you so much for your review, Jason :)

Replied 28/12/2016
Tuey
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 14/06/2017

Daylite has transformed the way we work, helped us to close more business and better manage...

Please read my survey results that I just submitted as it answers this question in depth.

Pros

Daylite is robust but not overly complicated. The customization aspect is excellent. Our team loves using it for a myriad of reasons including - customization of reports, the plugins from IOSxpert - they are fantastic(!), the mobile version on iphone is completely wired in an user friendly, the new team-view features are superb as we are all able to help deliver on tasks and projects when it counts, the user interface is very clean and organized, the calendar integration with iCal and Google is excellent, the smart lists for projects and opportunities are totally functional and help speed up large scale project accessability while connecting team members...and the list goes on. I particularly like the option of dragging up the most pressing opportunities and project to the top tool bar and having them right at my fingertips.

We also integrate Merlin Project into the larger projects and it's compatibility is excellent. There is a bit of learning curve but once our team took the time to dig in and get under the hood of the cross functionality, it only made our project management easier. In fact, I would say that through Daylite, we have come to sell our project management skills and realize this vertical as a profit center for our small company.

Honestly, Daylite is a game-changer. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and we look forward to continued roll-outs and developments.

Cons

Need to continue improving Apple mail to Daylite and it would be great to have a slack-like messaging component. Probably the biggest 'want' is the ability to output to word and excel in some capacity. Daylite will output to excel in a very limited fashion - it works, but it could be smoother. I realize that this 'ask' would probably require licensing from Microsoft in some capacity and it may be cost prohibitive.

Otherwise, Daylite is a fantastic platform for Apple shops. We have been using it since 2012.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you so much Tuey for your love of Daylite. We will pass your feedback to our Design and Development team.

Replied 14/06/2017
Gary

Daylite is the Back Bone

There are many Real Estate CRM offerings but most are just tracking how many times a client connection is made and using predesigned templates that often look and feel like exactly what they are - computer generated communications that are have a high probability of being filtered into junk mail. These programs are expensive if one looks at what they provide versus Daylite and as we know having multiple tracking programs and calendars is is not good time management and results in habits not being formed to ensure success. Daylite is the best CRM I have used since these types of programs came into being.

Pros

I can capture client data and then track sales progress, email and other communications to ensure I provide the best service to my customers.

Cons

Taking the time to maximize my use of forms and other templates that could improve my productivity

Christian
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Daylite in a law practice

I run a law practice. I don't know how I would be able to maintain an overview of my clients and projects and dead-lines without Daylite. The software never caused problems, save for errors on my own part. It's greatly appreciated.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that a template for the database came pre-installed and that it was easily modified to suit my needs in terms for categories of contacts and projects/objects. The e-mail integration is important to me as mails are generally attached to the relevant contacts/projects. The integration of pages and numbers templates provides for a smooth process of drafting letters, contracts, income sheets etc. The task system of setting dates to keep me alert on dead-lines is crucial as I do a law practice and dead-lines are an integral part of my couselling.

Cons

I was worried about transferring to the cloud as I couldn't get an authoritative answer from my association as to whether I was really allowed to store sensitive client data this way. Consensus now seems to prevail that this is OK, though.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Christian,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

It's great to hear tasks are keeping your on track and our options for integration are making things run smoothly.

We know how important deadlines are and we're really happy we're helping you get things done!

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments - thank you again!

Replied 04/03/2019
LeeAnne

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

I've been using Daylite for 7 years and can't imagine being a transaction coordinator without...

The biggest benefit for me is that I juggle 10-20 transactions at a time and I don't have to keep a million details in my head. It also provides a place for my brokers to look when they have questions about a transaction, current or past.

Pros

I work on a team, coordinating transactions for 4 brokers as well as assisting with various projects ranging from social media content creation to client events. Daylite offers one place to hold details and to track tasks. Transactions are Opportunities and everything else is a Project. Attaching emails is easy and super useful. Contacts we use over and over again only have to be entered once. No one on my team has to keep a million details in their head so it helps us all stay on the same page. Now that we have switched to the cloud its faster, more reliable, and I've been able to install it at home so working remotely is seamless.

Cons

Daylite mail assistant for iphone/ipad has been needed for years. Also really wish I could copy and paste multiple fields from people or company records.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you LeeAnne for your review of Daylite. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Daylite even more on Cloud.

Thank you for your feedback, I will submit your request over to our Design and Development Team.

May your team continue to win more business and get more done!

Replied 26/03/2018
Benoit

Reviewed on 09/05/2020

Essential

I used the software for over 5 years and I recently came back to it having started a company with a partner. It is perfect to centralize the information and keep everything transparence.

Pros

This software is like an assistant to me. Once out of my head, I know the information will come back at the right time reminding me what I have to do.

Cons

The app has a lot if limitation. The mail assistant is great, but complicated for answers on the go via the Iphone.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Benoit, we're so glad Daylite is helpful and works as an assistant for you!

We know how much it helps to have everything in one place! Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

Replied 11/06/2020

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Powerful Business Development for the Entrepreneur

Pros

This is a great tool for our time - it feeds and tracks all information about the all important customer into one location, allowing consistent and relevant information to be channeled to and from the prospect and customer. I love this CRM! The team of developers and customer support professionals are quick to respond, bright and friendly, and take my concerns (a sole practitioner) seriously every time.

The ios Daylite app is just as powerful and new features, such as an integrated mail function, are being developed all the time.

Cons

I would want better integration with texting and calling from my iphone. Texting is now handled by a third party developer which doesn't meet the standards of function and ease of use set by Daylite developers.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi there,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We're so happy you're finding value in having everything in one place!

SMS functionality is definitely something we can look into when it comes to feature requests - we will pass this along to our development team for review!

Replied 05/07/2019
Carol
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Great application that works seamlessly on all of my devices.

Makes my life and work easy to organise and keep up-to-date.

Pros

It syncs beautifully across all devices. Enables me to have all of the information and interaction with my clients and projects all in one place. The interface with Apple Mail delivers the emails into my projects and that combined with files, notes, appointments, and tasks all being attached to my clients means I am always clear on what is happening with my projects.

Cons

Hard to find anything I like least as Daylite is my go-to software. Its a small thing but it would be nice if the calendar view could be changed so that I could see more of the day on the screen at the same time i.e. it is currently in half-hour increments which can't be changed and I often work in evenings and have to remember to scroll down to see appointments in the evening. Would be good if it was customizable to change the viewing to hour increments.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Carol for your review! I will send your feature request along our Development and Design team!

Replied 14/07/2017
Sara
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

All the Features I want and More

Maintaining focus on every relationship and opportunity will take my business to a higher level.

Pros

The deeper I get into the Daylite app, the greater is my appreciation for the thought behind the functionality. I can easily filter my contacts in a way that allows me greater efficiency in my work. Details of contacts are displayed prominently for quick reference, without having to leave the list view. Integration with Apple Mail is absolutely brilliant. Apple Mail was not my primary mail app, but it is now. Creating a task, appointment or new contact from the Mail app saves time, but most importantly, the actual contacts don't slip through the cracks. I know with certainty I will make more money by using Daylite because I will build my relationships more thoroughly.

Cons

The interface isn't the most modern looking. I wish the font were larger, but I'm getting used to it. After finding out what Daylite does for me, it's worth it.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback! We know the value of having everything in one place and easily being able to find information so we're glad you are getting so much out of this! Emails are so important and helping our customers manage them is something we're really proud of.

We are definitely looking to update Daylite with improvements often so you are always welcome to let us know any feature requests you have for our developers to review. We love hearing feedback and ideas from our customers!

Replied 22/04/2019
Ronald
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

Oh, what a relief it is.... to finally make the jump to Daylite online!

Can't run our National non-profit without it.

Pros

The integration of email, and tons of fields plus 13 extras, gives me plenty of flexibility to sort/select and find the record I'm looking for.
Fr'instance, say, it's somebody I met at a Rotary Club in some state, but forgot the name, I simply do a search on any word or phrase (not necessarily a keyword) and Daylite finds the likely matches, whether in an email, or a note, or whatever. The associations of who is connected to who (whom?) and how, helps to connected the dots even more.

Cons

While there are plenty of report formats, and capability to modify somewhat, this could be improved. The Access database (at least from what I recall years ago) had a neat way to select/order reports & forms, such as listing, say, customers by city, within county, within state, within region, etc.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Ronald for your review. We're happy that Daylite helps you connect the dots for your non-profit!

Replied 13/09/2017
Ian

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

All my data, easily searchable, in one place

Pros

Ability to interrelate people, companies, locations, business types etc etc in an almost infinitely customisable way.
Ability to maintain comprehensive records of activities, communications and relationships with contacts.
Powerful search criteria and ability to create smart lists from them.
Facilities to plan and follow up, linking multiple people, activities, companies, resources etc.
Having all my data in one place.
Intuitive, once you have understood all the available options.

Cons

Not really a "con", but rather a recommendation. Have a clear idea of what you want Daylite to do for you, and structure the highly flexible options, keywords, relationships, locations etc. accordingly before you start. You can edit reasonably easily, but it's best to get it approximately right at the outset.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Ian for your review of Daylite. We're very happy that Daylite helps you organize and run your business efficiently.

Replied 11/01/2018
Khai
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Powerful, intuitive CRM

All-in-all we love Daylite, but we wish we could extend its functionality to more areas of our business.

Pros

Daylite leverages the power of the Mac OS to allow you to manage your data using Smart Lists and incredible searchability. It integrates with Mail to automatically import communications. It is easy and intuitive to use and works offline with sync for increased speed.

Cons

Daylite has limited functionality when it comes to quoting and invoicing as well as limited integrations.

Response from Marketcircle

Hi Khai,

Thank you for this feedback!

We love hearing that Daylite is intuitive and making a difference in your business!

We'd love to know more about what other kinds of integrations you're looking for or what would help you accomplish more with Daylite for the rest of your business! You're always welcome to reach out to us at [email protected] with any feature requests or ideas - and we can even suggest other options and workflows that may already be available!

Replied 19/08/2019
Sara

Reviewed on 21/12/2016

My workflow nirvana

I've used Daylite for many years (long enough to remember how excited I was when Daylite Touch came out) and although the set-up took some brainstorming/planning because there is a myriad of possibilities for workflow management, it was well worth the investment. This product is versatile, robust and accommodating. I use it primarily for GTD and project planning for my accounting practice. It is my one-stop shop for organizing my time, tasks and deliverables. The customer service over the years has been improving with its response-times and helpfulness. It was great when I first started using Daylite and has exponentially improved since then. I cannot imagine my practice without Daylite.

Pros

Flexibility, endless set-up possibilities, offline access, task management abilities (keywording is awesome)

Cons

not being able to have activity tasks auto-start at a certain date without setting up a task as a reminder

alan

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

BEST CRM SOFTWARE (oh, and also the BEST VALUE SOFTWARE for Money!)

Pros

It does all Salesforce done 'and more' for less than 1/2 cost. Daylite is a best CRM product for less cost! The product is continuing to evolve and soon will release an integrated iOS feature that moves yet another element of a GREAT product to be SUPER FANTASTIC! Daylite's osX is unparalleled and it is integrated well with iOS. An upcoming enhancement to iOS will position Daylite to 'disrupt the CRM market'

Cons

I can not think of a single flaw. The product is feature rich and Daylite has countless Video tutorials on how to be leverage their product providing ideas that can support your unique needs.

Response from Marketcircle

Thank you Alan for your support of Daylite!

We are honoured that you love Daylite as much as we do at Marketcircle!

We're super happy to hear that Daylite is your number CRM choice.

May you continue to win more business and get more done! :)

Replied 13/04/2018