HubSpot CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot CRM

With its cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot CRM helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of...

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

4,103 of 4,103 reviews
Yozet Rafael
Yozet Rafael
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Hubspot review

it is a good experience with some fields missing yet in the post sale and warehouse applications that are present in salesforce

Pros

it is very easy to use and setup from the beginning.

Cons

For the post sale teams it it not appropiate since the SKU of all the items cannot be added to the system yet.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

For the post sale team requirements goals

Allan
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Very mature CRM product

It was very positive overall and a great move for our business

Pros

The users of the platform rarely raised support requests

Cons

The pricing was on the higher end, but you get what you pay for

Natasha

Reviewed on 31/03/2024

What used to be great is now awful

Pros

HubSpot CRM was great 2 years ago. Was very expensive, but had a good return for the price. Now they keep charging more and more and give less and less.

Cons

I don't know what happened, but it's no longer good value for money and they have a lot of bugs and no solutions and very limited support - chat support is unavailable 99% of the time.

Top HubSpot CRM Alternatives

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Marketo Sales Connect

Annika

Reviewed on 16/12/2023

Very powerful and useful tool, but could benefit from some cleaning

Used it nearly every day for over 2 years. Very easy once you get to know it and are able to work around its quirks. Occasionally goes rogue and connections break however there are several industry experts who can fix it with relative ease. When it’s working, it is incredible and for the cost, overall pretty good

Pros

The level of customization was extremely granular and nearly every aspect could be specifically tailored to my organization. Mostly intuitive to use and houses the capability to bring most business functions in house on a central dashboard.

Cons

At times the platform can be very glitchy. Is prone to small bugs (names switching, phone numbers/files/titles getting corrupted, occasional brief outages). While these things are not the biggest inconvenience they can pile on if not cleaned up or rectified immediately and can result in a slightly skewed database. The system is also not necessarily independently intelligent and capable of recognizing slight variances, dupes etc, making most things a manual process.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot was cheaper than salesforce and offered more customizable options for a small company
Patrick
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 02/03/2024

HubSpot CRM - This could be the most user friendly CRM system to date

Pros

I like using HubSpot as it gives me the freedom to customize the entire CRM experience. Automations and workflows are easy to build as long as you understand the all the properties and functions. Good thing there are available modules and learning materials within the platform whenever you want to explore and learn the system further.

Cons

If you are new to CRM, it can be overwhelming and could be difficult to navigate. However, as you explore and learn more about the it, you will notice that this could be one of the user friendly CRM tools in the market.

Marco
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

I Am impressed by the Reliability of HubSpot CRM

Pros

The features of HubSpot CRM are excellent.
This customer relationship management tool is so effective to use.
HubSpot CRM is reliable.

Cons

HubSpot CRM works so well for us.
I do not dislike HubSpot CRM.

Jake
Jake

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

The Premium Option

Really good- as a marketing manager at an SME it really provides a wide range of options for launching marketing campaigns and having it centred around the CRM system you use (allowing close integration with the sales team)

Pros

I haven't found anything that other CRM's have that Hubspot doesn't do or have an integration for (though this could be limited by my knowledge/ambitions)

Cons

The cost- there isn't much else to dissuade you from using it but it is priced at a premium (perhaps you get what you pay for)

Johanna
Johanna

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

HubSpot CRM is an excellent choice as it is easy to set up and use

Pros

I like HubSpot because it brings together all their marketing, sales, content, operations, and service tools in one place.

Cons

On the first sight it may seem a little bit complicated to use.

Pedro
Pedro
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

It's a great solution and easy to use

Pros

It's a tool that it's actually simple to use and with a good pricing

Cons

I would like this to integrate better with different external solutions

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

Hubspot Review

Good proudct, easy to use and manage, a few features can still be improved

Pros

Good product, it has a lot of functionalities and easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a few minutes to load results, it's not instant for some features.

Nisarg
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference.

- Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

- The functionality and user interface is better here.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

-Easy to implement and easy to use. Not much change management is required.
Vishnu
Vishnu

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Cons

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Dynamics 365 and Marketo Sales Connect

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was too bulky and expensive for our small, agile business.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.
Dona
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Better than others I tried

It has provided a central place to enter my contacts.
It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

Pros

I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out.
It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

Cons

_It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks.
_I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly.
_I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for.
_I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do.
_It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose!
_All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet.
_In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much.
_You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Even though HubSpot was cumbersome I determined less cumbersome than the others I looked at. I can't remember all the ones I looked at but many were not clear how they worked. Although once I downloaded HubSpot I found it was not as intuitive as it had appeared and I had hoped.

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Easy to use & Constantly evolving

Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Pros

Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Cons

Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Hubspot had a more holistic approach to CRM.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

It had a great program for startups at the time & we knew it had all the functionality we would eventually grow into.
Dan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Hubspot is "The Hub"

We've made amazing sense of our mountains of data collected over the years, and Hubspot's great user interface has made it so much easier.

Pros

I'm usually very leery about unified platforms, but Hubspot manages to make everything come together in a "hub". Email, social, customer management, you name it. Make sense of your data!

Cons

Sometimes the procedures for things we were used to in other platforms are a little more involved. For example when we used a competing package for email list management and promotions, it was a trivial matter to re-send to people who did not read the initial email after a certain time. This feature exists in Hubspot but there's extra steps

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mailchimp was growing to be very expensive due to their pricing model of amount of contacts. Hubspot was open to negotiations and crafted an excellent package.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Cost, ease of use, and also step-by-step instructions and training. Support is excellent!
Maurice
Maurice

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Hubspot CRM offers the most complete free Customer software for startups and professionals!

After you get used to the workflow of Hubspot, it is a breeze to use. Contacting new clients and adding them to Hubspot in no time becomes second nature. I also have Hubspot open during a Zoom call. I add some notes that I want to discuss, and report the full call just after we closed the call.I can then directly send an email with all the details to the other party.

Pros

The ease of use and many features that Hubspot CRM offers. Especially considering it is free software!I have tried out a few paid variants online, but I still fallback to Hubspot.That is saying something!

Cons

This might sound weird, but sometimes the options are just to many. In my opinion, a solid and simple workflow helps with productivity. With Hubspot, you often have too many options for your needs. Not a huge problem, but I noticed that a few of my clients (including me in the beginning) where overwhelmed with all the features it offers.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

A combination of the pricing and lack of features in Zoho.Hubspot still has the most complete platform, and once you get used to its workflow, it becomes a valuable toolbox.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The amount of features Hubspot offers has not been beaten by any other software.And, it is free!
Kylee
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

Seamless Integration for Boosting Sales and Marketing Synergy

HubSpot CRM has been a game-changer for our business, revolutionizing the way we approach sales and marketing. One of the standout features that has truly impressed us is its remarkable ability to seamlessly integrate our sales and marketing functions, creating an unparalleled level of synergy that has significantly enhanced our operations. Gone are the days of siloed efforts; now, every step of the customer journey is a cohesive experience. The centralized dashboard provides a comprehensive view of our leads, prospects, and customers, allowing both teams to collaborate efficiently and tailor their strategies based on real-time insights.

Pros

What sets HubSpot CRM apart is its intuitive automation capabilities. The seamless integration of marketing automation tools ensures that leads generated by our marketing efforts flow seamlessly into our sales pipeline. This has not only streamlined our lead nurturing process but has also led to a significant reduction in manual handoffs and a boost in overall conversion rates.

Cons

I think the hardest part about HubSpot was the setup process. While it takes much effort to get set up with Hubspot CRM, we found it was more than worth it and the support team was able to help us with our most difficult integrations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We were convinced by our SEO expert that Hubspot was the best option for our CRM.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The functionality with HubSpot was unmatched by the other products. The intuitive structure of how contact information is presented is easy for any user.
Louisa

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Amazing CRM

Our experience with Hubspot thus far has been overwhelmingly positive.

Pros

I have a strong affinity for HubSpot CRM. Two years ago, I advocated for our company's transition to HubSpot, and I have no regrets. Our committed Customer Success Manager is consistently accessible, and the Support team is both responsive and helpful. While the platform boasts an array of features, which can sometimes feel overwhelming when searching for specific details amid the abundance of options, the HubSpot team is consistently efficient in providing the necessary clarification. This contrasts with our experience with previous solutions, where obtaining help and support was not as easy and straighforward.

Cons

The only qualms I have with HubSpot CRM revolve around some small improvements that I would appreciate seeing implemented. Specifically, it would be great to have the option to select multiple contacts simultaneously using the shift key, rather than having to choose them one by one. This small enhancement would streamline our workflow and contribute to an even more user-friendly experience. Overall, though, my experience with HubSpot CRM has been overwhelmingly positive.

Reviewed on 11/03/2023

The best CRM for growing companies

We are very satisfied with HubSpot and we will surely maintain it permanently, its cost-benefit ratio is excellent.

Pros

I love marketing, sales and customer experience automation aligned to the scalable growth of companies.

Cons

The onboarding of the HubSpot team was very bad and that caused us to take a long time to understand the commercial methodology that HubSpot supports.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Because the other software was used to manage projects and we needed something professional and powerful.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because the other software is very good for sellers but not for companies looking to grow.
Rhianna
Rhianna
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

MaryGrace
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Great customer service and worth the value

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference.

The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software.

I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out.

The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly.

It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer.

Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own.

Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates.

There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Stefano

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on.

Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag.

If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors.

HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits).

On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not.

There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature.

One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

Pat

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

A user-friendly and efficient CRM

Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful.

This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pros

The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well.

The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Cons

HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

Franki
Franki

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

HubSpot is simple to use, great features and great support. I can not image using another...

Pros

HubSpot is absolutely amazing! I can't stress enough how simple it is to use. The user interface is intuitive and navigating through the platform is a breeze. From setting up my account to utilizing all the features, HubSpot makes everything so straightforward.Speaking of features, HubSpot has an incredible range of tools that cover every aspect of my business needs. I can manage contacts, generate leads, run email marketing campaigns, handle social media, and analyze data—all within one platform. It's a comprehensive solution that has streamlined my workflow and made my life so much easier.But what truly sets HubSpot apart is its customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter any issues, their support team is there to assist me. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely dedicated to helping me succeed. It's such a relief to know that I can rely on their support whenever I need it.Honestly, I can't imagine using any other CRM solution. HubSpot has surpassed my expectations in every way, and I'm truly grateful for its outstanding product and service. If you're looking for a CRM platform that's simple to use, packed with great features, and backed by amazing support, I wholeheartedly recommend HubSpot. It's been a game-changer for my business.

Cons

I cannot think of any, to be honest.