Google Meet Reviews

About Google Meet

Google Meet is a video conferencing app. It is the business-oriented version of Google's Hangouts platform and is suitable for businesses of all sizes. The solution enables users to make video calls with up to 30 users per...

Browse Google Meet Reviews

11,711 of 11,711 reviews
Ethar
Ethar
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Best option for proper communication with your client

Very good experience as I’m still using. It

Pros

Ease of access
Accessible through mobile phone

Cons

There is no chat history , you cannot share screen

Ayanava

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

One stop for having online meetings although it has its limitations

Pros

Can understand the person trying to join is from the same organisation or not.
Recording is easy and finding the recording of the meeting is also very easy.

Cons

Mic glitches are very common which happens sometimes due to network badwidth sometimes due to the application.
Long calls of more than 4 hours will have glitches every time.
The captions do not work very well.

Heather

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Hangouts- not all good

My negatives happen to be that Google hang out sometimes can be distracting especially since we have been teaching virtually and the students will you think they’re paying attention to you on zoom or whatever but they’re not because they are in Google hangouts chatting with each other. This is where I have my negativity comes in because I can’t get them out of the chats and I can’t control the chats like I would like to be able to. I don’t like to be one of those teachers that says no but they need to be focusing on me during class time and not on their Google hangouts.

Pros

I have to say I have mixed review about Google hangouts.When I first found out about the Google hangouts I was really excited about it and I introduced her to my students. It was working great they could do projects together after school they could meet each other and chat about some thing they could find out what the homework was things like that also I am it really works during the COVID-19 because they can’t get together and work next week on there but they can chat to each other on the Google hangouts. With all of that sad I am I also like to use it for my colleagues and to reach out real quick and touch base. But I guess I’ll put the negatives in the con box because I do have negatives.

Top Google Meet Alternatives

AppFolio Property Manager

Video Call Center

Manoj
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 02/12/2023

Easy to use Online meeting Solution

Very good cloud meeting solution by Google.

Pros

User friendly interface that makes Google meet easy to use.

Cons

Meeting recording facility is not available in free version.

Zoom and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Google Meet

Google meet is very much user friendly and Easy to use.
nljulker

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

Google is a beautiful and easy to use software

I usually use it during meetings and I really like it. I'm used to meeting it. All types of meetings video conference are done from here. I do all types of meetings with it. I like it

Pros

Minutes easy and beautiful processing and its outlook is very beautiful and it is easy to use. It makes video conference meeting presentations easy and using it makes meetings much easier today

Cons

This software is a bit more than that.Also, its quality needs to be increased a little

Danilo
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Google is the best option for online meetings, easy, practical and everyone uses it

More than 3 years using this great tool, very practical and intuitive to use

Pros

What I like most is that all my clients have it, so it's very practical to use and there's a free option that helps those just starting out.

Cons

What I like least because the free option has a time limit

Pierre-Marc
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Another great product by Google!

Pros

I just like everything about it, especially how it makes my work life so much easier.

Cons

Could not find any cons it's just perfect.

Andre
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Invaluable tool for business in today's day and age.

Google meet has worked every time I've used it. My coworkers and I use Google meet ubiquitously across all of our 27 locations to communicate and host meetings/presentations. It has been super convenient, super helpful, and we even invite our clients to participate in presentations from manufacturers to educate them on the products we sell.

Pros

The fact that it came pre installed on all of my devices and is integrated with the rest of my Google apps. Same log in. Seamless.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. We use a lot of similar apps at my company but Google meet is the only one that is easily accessible and integrated directly with our Gmail and other Google apps.

Sabahat

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

Best online meeting aps

One of the best app.
I am not going to replace it and I think not even future.
My perfomance and confidence has boosted a lot during these years.

Pros

The range of flexiblity and options that Google meet provides is incredible.
A bigger size meeting can be held with such a ease.

Cons

When your network quality is low then you might face difficulties while operating it.

• Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

best classroom meeting program

Google Meet is the best program for presentations with teamwork. Many features helped to manage the meeting smoothly. It contains many drawing tools on the display screen for the purpose of explanation.

Pros

Google Meet has many features, I can easily share review files and reports on my desktop PC. many of my teamwork can join our class smoothly without any issues.

Cons

Sometimes I find it difficult to view more than one file or report at the same time and bookmark them.

Anant
Anant
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

Hangouts - What better way to work from home?

Basically what we were looking for was a conferencing solution that was free and reliable. Working and presentations directly from home was also a big consideration. Hangouts successfully filled that space and has presented no reason to switch

Pros

- If used for video calling, it offers one of the highest quality video calling, this is in fact the most desirable feature of the application.
- All of this is for free which makes it extremely economical for the kind of quality it offers.
- I personally find that it is very easy to learn and that it gives you a quick option for chatting and video conferencing both personal and in groups.
- It also gives the facility of sharing multimedia files, emojis and stickers which makes its use in Business and Personal circles extremely lucrative.

Cons

- It requires a stable and high bandwidth to properly function and if you are in a situation where don't have either of these things the app simply won't work or it would work with a lots of disturbances which can be very disappointing at times.
- It doesn't provide you with the facility of seeing the status of your contacts whether or not they are available for conversation which makes it troublesome to use.
- You also can't search for a previous conversation or message particularly, you can't even delete messages individually, in case you want to delete one text, you will have to delete the entire chat.

Mora
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

Just a few things

I use Google Meet for all my university lessons. Almost everyday of the week I have a programed meeting with Google Meet. I also use it with my partners to design our architecture project. I really like it! We used to use Zoom, because of what I said before, that the proffessor could see us while he was teaching, but my university settled something with google that allows us to use google meet without spending any money on cellullar data (GREAT). And the fact that the meeting doesn't get cut every 40 minutes also influenced A LOT.

Pros

I like the fact that it is connected with all the other google utilities. Everybody knows about it, it is easy to use, it is easy to setle a meeting with google meet. The fact that it can be connected with google calendar and gmail is a GREAT idea, I would have forgotten half of my classes if it weren't for google calendar. And would have spent too much time looking for the link, but because it is linked with the calendar, I can just enter to the Google Meet webpage and it just appears there. That was great, and all the improvements that were made in the last few weeks, great too.

Cons

There is something that REALLY throws down google meet at the time to choose it, and it is that nowadays, with the quarantine, teachers and professors had to turn to these kind of softwares to be able to give their classes. And everybody wants this online method to be as similar to normal classes as possible, so at least, when you teach, you want to be able to see who you are talking to, but when you share your screen on Google Meet, you can not see anybody, you can not see who you are talking to, if they are listening, you can't see when they tell you something, and mainly, you feel like you are talking to a computer and not to people. It is a detail that makes a really big difference.
Another thing that would be great is if people could draw on other person's screen when they are presenting. I use Meet with my classmates to design a project and it is really hard to explain sometimes from which part of the drawing you are talking about, so between that and the fact that the other person can't see you, it becomes really hard.
One last thing would be something I saw on Zoom and I thought that was great. When you minimize the it you can still have a little window with the person that is talking just floating there. You can move it and put it wherever you want, so if you are watching a class, or someone giving a speech, you can still work on something else and see who's talking, that is not the same as hearing them.

Aryan
Aryan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

Smooth, efficient and works across the internet

Overall, it has been a positive experience as it lets me work remotely, collaborate freely as well as connect with people across the globe without a worry of being present offline. Its screensharing capabilities also allow me to collaborate with my team in a good fashion.

Pros

As with all google products, google meet is extremely easy to integrate with any google workspace or popular professional software we use. Not only that, the integration is seamless and I can

Cons

The quality of the video and audio suffers sometimes on calls with more than 10 people online. It may be a network/bandwidth issue, however, I do not face anything similar on the competitor - Zoom

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Meet

Zoom asks for money for calls beyond 40 minutes or with larger attendee sizes, that is why we made the switch to google meets. It has better integrations with the rest of the google workspace as well, so that helped accelerate the decision.

Reasons for Switching to Google Meet

Teams is expensive, as well as notorious amongst peers for its downtime and limited capabilities.
Adam

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

My favorite software for video meetings

Pros

Google is hands down the best alternative when it comes to video conferencing, especially if you like me are using Google Workspaces. The integration is just flawless, and it's so easy to get started. Even people outside our organization says the same when they are invited to meetings in Meet.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bitt laggy when sharing the screen and displaying videos. But I guess that concerns every other video conferencing tool out there.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Meet

Zoom was expensive and sometimes too complicated

Reasons for Switching to Google Meet

We use Google Workspace throughout our entire organization.
Karla Brigitte
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

Simplify Your Virtual Meetings with Google Meet

As an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, I had the opportunity to use Google Meet to collaborate with my research team. The platform proved to be extremely useful for our virtual meetings, as it allowed us to communicate effectively and share important information in real-time. The screen sharing option enabled us to review and edit documents together, enhancing our productivity. The audio and video quality were excellent on most occasions, enabling us to discuss and debate effectively. Overall, Google Meet was a valuable tool for our remote collaboration and made a positive contribution to our work in the pharmaceutical research department.

Pros

Google Meet offers several significant advantages. Firstly, its seamless integration with other Google applications such as Gmail and Google Calendar makes scheduling and accessing meetings effortless. Additionally, its intuitive and user-friendly interface allows users to join or initiate meetings with just a few clicks, without requiring a steep learning curve. The audio and video quality are generally excellent, even on low-speed connections. Moreover, the ability to screen share and collaborate in real-time on Google documents provides an effective collaboration experience. Lastly, the option to record meetings and save them in Google Drive is extremely useful for future reference and for those who couldn't attend in real-time.

Cons

While Google Meet offers many advantages, it also has some limitations. One of them is that some advanced features like background blur and video effects are only available in the paid version, which can be a disadvantage for users on a tight budget. Additionally, although the audio and video quality is generally good, there may be connectivity issues and delays in areas with poor internet connections. Some users have also mentioned that the automatic voice detection doesn't always work accurately, leading to unwanted interruptions during meetings.

Gabriel

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Three Years of Seamless Collaboration: My Google Meet Experience

My overall experience with Google Meet has been overwhelmingly positive. Over the past three-plus years, it has consistently delivered high-quality video conferencing and screen sharing, making my work as a web programmer, UI/UX designer, and SEO specialist more efficient and engaging. The platform's user-friendliness ensures that I can focus on the content of my meetings rather than technical issues, and its seamless integration with other Google Workspace tools has streamlined my workflow. Google Meet has become an indispensable part of my professional toolkit, and I continue to rely on it for its reliability and effectiveness in connecting with clients and colleagues worldwide.

Pros

I've been utilizing Google Meet for over three years now, and I must say it has consistently proven to be an invaluable tool in my web programming, UI/UX design, and SEO specialization work. Two standout features that have had a profound impact on my workflow are video conferencing and screen sharing.Google Meet's video conferencing is exceptional. It brings the essence of face-to-face meetings right to my screen, allowing me to connect with colleagues, clients, and team members as if we were all in the same room. The clarity and quality of video are impressive, capturing subtle nuances of expressions and gestures that are often crucial in my line of work. This visual engagement has significantly improved the effectiveness of my meetings and has helped build stronger connections with clients.Moreover, the screen sharing feature in Google Meet is an absolute game-changer. As a web programmer and UI/UX designer, being able to share my screen seamlessly during meetings has simplified project discussions and collaboration. Whether I'm presenting wireframes, showcasing design mockups, or providing live demonstrations of web development, the ease with which I can share my screen has made my presentations more engaging and productive. It's also an invaluable tool for troubleshooting issues and providing real-time feedback.

Cons

It will be great if users could be allowed to effect a change on a presentation been make by another person over the screen sharing. I has never been difficult for me using Google meet and integration has always been smooth.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

One of the best options for group calls and online chats

Hangouts gives a fast and efficient communication setup for its users, allowing them to contact clients, coworkers, and friends easily and efficiently, with very few drawbacks. It is one of my primary communication tools with coworkers, and I will probably keep using it as such for long into the future.

Pros

It is probably the easiest and most reliable online chat app, in both computers and cellphones. It allows you to make free calls to other hangouts users anywhere and at anytime, and with multiple recipients at the same time, which is great for conferences and also more informal calls between friends and family.

It provides some great customization features regarding devices used, as well as video quality, which allows you to lower the quality of video sent and received in case that your internet speed is not high enough for HD conversations, which is a great feature to have under any circumstance.

Hangouts also provides a service that allows you to call cellphones or landlines directly, even if they have no affiliation to hangouts, which is a great feature, especially for contacting family members who might not be as good with technology as the average person.

Overall it is very practical, the menus are simple and easy to follow, and it only requires a google account to use, so it is very practical and easy to grasp for new users.

Cons

It has a few less options regarding videocalls than some other softwares. For example, it doesn't give you the option of setting up the cameras in group calls so that you can see all the callers equally, but rather prioritizes whoever is talking. This works well in organized discussions, but is not so great for more informal calls.

Emilio
Emilio
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Our default tool for working from home

Our company has a very flexible work-from-home policy, which means that most of our meetings occur with someone joining via Hangouts. It's usually a very good experience, we share screen and work very much like we were sitting side by side. It's especially useful for working on a shared Google document, both reading and editing at the same time. We also use it with clients, who are increasingly adopting Google suite as their corporative tool for emails and documents. We've grown so used to this way of remote collaborations that we cringe when asked to use Skype and get office documents attached to emails.

I would definitely recommend Hangouts as a great tool for video meeting and collaboration, however I cannot vouch for it's performance with large quantity of attendants, we usually have no more than two or three people connecting remotely to Hangouts.

Pros

Simple, intuitive yet powerful. Simple chatting with co-workers has declined on Hangouts since we started using Slack, however, Hangouts remains our default tool for video calling and online conferencing. The best about it is that its easy to use, simply calling from the chat window, or, as we mostly use it, by creating a calendar event and joining from Hangouts. It usually works well, without delays, and we can screen share easily for remote co-working.

Cons

Its a bit connection intensive. If your connection is seeing a lot of use, then Hangouts might be a bit slow. We usually turn the camera off to save somw bandwidth, especially if we are screen sharing since we don't need to see each other anyway. Audio and shared screen is the usual way to work on Hangouts for us, and we do use it often. I'd say that over 80% of our company meetings have someone joining via Hangouts.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Hangouts is a quick and handy, but ultimately lacking chat solution

We have been able to use Google Hangouts to quickly and easily communicate across departments and locations for simple and easy exchange of information.

Pros

Hangouts is incredibly simple to set up and use; it integrates directly into your existing gmail/gsuite account automatically and allows chatting with specific individuals or groups with a single click. You can create new groups very easily, and it's incredibly simple to keep track of who is talking. Chats are sorted by most-recent-first, allowing you to instantly spot new messages and respond.

Cons

There are very, very few features beyond what I've described in the Pros section. It's impossible to edit or delete a chat once it has been sent, there are no 'reactions' to individual chats, and most importantly there's no Level/Tier system meaning all chats are given equal focus and conversations can derail incredibly easily. Furthermore, you're restricted to using either the in-your-email interface, or the chrome addon interface, both of which have serious restrictions and failings in terms of notifications. The in-email interface makes it so you cannot see your chats unless you open your email tab, making multitasking very hard, and also masking notifications to the point it's basically imperceptible. The addon interface is bulky and unwieldy. It lacks any sort of stay-on-top-of-other-windows feature, and even if it had one it's so large you'd never want to use it. It doesn't pop itself forward when you receive any chats. The worst part is that it *used* to have an incredible addon interface, where it sat at the bottom of the screen only taking up a small handful of pixels, and popped up larger and flashed green whenever you had a new chat, and you could click on it to expand that chat to read/reply, and then minimize it back to the bottom of the screen, but then they "updated" it to the current version that's just objectively worse.

Malinda
Malinda
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

A wonderful communication tool

Over 2 years I have been using google hangouts and my experience was very positive. It's one of the most famous and incredible applications available for communication. Application is very light and it loads really fast. For me it's a great tool for video conferencing and collaboration. I think it is a good invesment for any business.

Pros

As station masters we do communication mainly through emails and video conferences. There are quite a lot of employees in each and every station and it is somewhat difficult to gather them all at one place to held meetings. So we decided to use video conferencing for meetings when employees are difficult to be gathered. Google hangouts help me to connect with other station masters. Google hangouts has everything that mandatory for communication. I don't need to install any application instead it's perfectly integrate with the email account. I can check the availability of co-workers and the important conversations with them can be archived easily. Normally we create calendar events and join from hangouts.While I'm using hangouts, I can access both my mails and chat from my mobile and my PC. The interface is really simple and easy to follow so that that even an average person can easily use this.

Cons

I love to have the feature of sharing multiple images and different file types with my colleagues. It would be great if google can improve on sharing different file types like pdf,xlsx etc and multiple images at once. Likewise google need to make certain improvements in hangouts to be competitive with other software giants in the industry. Other than that I have no complaints regarding hangouts and it satisfies me with my expectations about communication.

Greg

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

One Spot for all Your Voice Needs

I've used Google Hangouts predecessor, Google Voice, since it came out. I even used it with Sprint when they partnered automatic voice forwarding and using your Sprint number on Google Voice (circa ~2010). Back then, I'd often use my HP laptop's microphone array and speakers covering the width of the device to use the speakerphone. Better quality on my laptop speakerphone setup with Google Voice (later Hangouts) than directly on a phone. Google Hangout's voice quality has always been exceptionally clear and steady. No perceptible delays, no stuttering, and it sounds high bitrate.

Google Hangouts continues to provide cheap international phone calls through any of their interfaces. Also, enabled me to call over any Wi-Fi enabled device for cheaper calling when traveling outside USA.

I often use a bluetooth headset with my computer, alternate regularly between Android + iOS devices (often carrying two simultaneously), while always maintaining Google Hangouts in the background and the same number across all devices. In recent years, Google Hangouts allowed me to login to multiple phone accounts in a single device.

In addition to voice, Google Hangouts in recent years began supporting text and media messages through their desktop and mobile app making it seamless to start a conversation on one device then move to a more efficient device without waiting for a synchronization. Its become a complete cell phone replacement without the need to stay connected to one wireless carrier.

Pros

Google Hangouts best feature is simultaneous use on multiple platforms. I use it on Android, iOS, and a web browser simultaneously. Text messages are forwarded to all devices. Phone calls are forwarded to all devices. Moreover, I can make an outgoing call on one device then put it on hold and call someone else if I need a quick conversation. The combinations are endless.

Cons

There are features that interest me but I struggle to use. I should be able to transfer a call from one open device to another by pressing the '*' (star) button? I haven't succeeded in doing this. I should record calls through some key combination, but it doesn't work for me. Certain distinct features could be better used if there was a menu of options.

Mira

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

Useful for virtual meetings

Overall, this app is useful. That's why I use it daily. I have a Google Pixel 2, so it's easy to use Google apps.

Pros

I appreciate how many people can join a virtual meeting using Google Meet using a shared link or by sharing a meeting code. My last meeting on Google Meet had more than 70 people joining. Everyone had a good experience. Sometimes I wished I was able to mute attendees without having to ask them, but oh well. As the presenters were talking, I was able to send questions via chat that everyone can view without interrupting the speaker. I think the high turnout in our Google Meet meeting is a testimony that it was easy to connect and join the meeting using Google Meet. It's user-friendly. It was free to use Google Meet, which is a plus. I like how app automatically switches to the video of the person who is speaking.

I like how that I can turn off speaker phone mode, mute my mic and turn off my video while still tuning into the meeting.

The captions feature is a great idea! I'm surprised at how it is able to accurately convert speech-to-text even when I am using uncommon names, sometimes. It is able to go back and correct punctuations/grammar. Sometimes It goes back to incorrectly "correct" a sentence that was correct the 1st time, but I guess it is the way I talk. I talk with a "lisp."

I use Zoom, too, and it's hard to get people to understand how to get it working and barely anyone joins Zoom meetings.

Cons

I cannot add a virtual background. Speech-to-text (captions) is a nice feature but is not reliable, because it sometimes go back to incorrectly "correct" a sentence. Easy to accidentally back out or exit a meeting.
No tile view.
It's hard to figure out how to end the meeting.

Reasons for Switching to Google Meet

Free and easy for me to use.
Souhil
Souhil
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

one of the best conferencing app's in the Market

Using a Google app is amazing especially when inviting people to join your meeting and you really don't need to explain anything to them because It's easy to use and a well-known app.
I really didn't have any problem with it and I know if I had any problem Google Support is there and they will fix my problem in just a few minutes and this will help me to save a lot of time.
Google Meet is an excellent option for small and big businesses and the price is great too compared to other apps.

Pros

It's very cheap because it comes with the Google G suit package and it's easy to use application with a friendly user interface.
I can share my screen, especially when explained or presenting something.
I can share any tips or files during the meeting with as many people as I want without any problem.
Google Meet allows me to invite anyone to the meeting using just their email address (Gmail) and I even can invite them using Google Calendar so simply I can schedule a meeting and put the email addresses and automatically they are invited.
Google security system is one of the best in the market and I really trust them when I use Google Meet because I feel safe using this app and I really don't have to worry when I share my files or host or join a meeting in general.
It's available for both android and IOS devices also, a chrome extension too so in this way, I can't find any problem when inviting people using different devices.
I can join the meeting just by phone without using my camera.
I can use other Google services with google meet because it's integrated with a lot of google apps like google docs, slides, sheets...etc.
The price is great because I have a small business and I don't need to spend a lot of money to have software like this.
Google support service is great and they have a lot of resources to help us understand the features and how to use them and they have a phone number available for us 24/7 so, I case I have any problem I will fix it just in a few minutes.

Cons

I can't access it on other browsers because Google allows us to use it only on google chrome as a chrome extension. and I hope they will add more browsers in the future like Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge...etc.

Pressilla
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

Top-notch Video Quality

It’s a great software. The quality and features are one of the best I’ve ever experienced. It’s so easy to use even for first time users that I’ve had no complaints. I use it daily and the video quality is probably my favorite part. It doesn’t lag, it doesn’t require tons of storage space like many other software and it’s credible

Pros

I use this software for virtual meetings with my team or clients. I love that I can add a link to the attendees calendars that they can just click and join the meeting and I can also set up the meeting to send email reminders about the meeting. It integrates well with my Google calendar, so well I open the app, it shows if I have any meetings scheduled for the day. It’s easy to use and customize. You can even give your meeting a nickname. It includes a “Lean how to start a meeting” link that literally breaks it down to every step. That’s really helpful for beginners. The video and sound quality is amazing and it also has some cool backdrop features that you can use if you want to keep your background discreet, hidden or maybe for other purposes. I use it as a part of my G-suite plan but it is basically free for use by the public. I also think the chat feature is very useful, and it allows me to easily navigate and share my screen while presenting.

Cons

There is a limit of about 100 people that can join the meeting at a time which can be an issue for larger group meetings. And the backdrops are not high quality as you sometimes can see yourself fading into the background, which some clients complain about the way it makes them look.

Najem
Najem
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 15/04/2023

Google meet review

In terms of user experience, Google Meet has a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to navigate, even for users who are new to video conferencing. It allows users to customize their settings and preferences, such as choosing a virtual background or adjusting their microphone and camera settings.

Pros

The main benefit of Google Meet is its ease of use. Users can join meetings directly from their browser without having to download any additional software, making it accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Additionally, Google Meet can accommodate up to 250 participants in a single call, making it a suitable option for large group meetings and events.

Cons

One drawback of Google Meet is that some of its advanced features, such as breakout rooms and hand raising, are only available on certain plans or require additional add-ons. This means that users on the free or basic plan may not have access to all of the features they need, which could be frustrating.