About Evergreen

Evergreen is a cloud-based beverage management software designed for bars and restaurants. Features include inventory management, digital menus, social media engagement tracking, a dashboard, reputation management, and review...

All Evergreen Reviews Apply filters

Browse Evergreen Reviews

Valerie F.

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

The best for our needs

Love Evergreen. I'm not sure we can do without it at this point. Customer service is excellent and responsive. It looks great and does what we need it to do. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Pros

Once it's configured correctly, it's great. We are a tap house with continually rotating taps and we need a fast response in real time, usability, and for it to look good on our digital boards. The open API allows integration which is a critical time saver.

Cons

The print menus were a bit complex to get it correct when we set it up. Customer service is helpful though.

Response from Evergreen

Thank you for the review, Valerie! We are thrilled to hear you're so happy with Evergreen.

Replied 02/05/2019
Doris F.

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

Taphunter Review

Overall my experience has been positive

Pros

It enables us to efficiently and somewhat quickly update our beer menu each time a keg blows.

Cons

I find it very clunky when having to change our wine offerings. It doesn't seem to work as well as the beer, and there is no "on deck" list

Mark S.

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Evergreen Review

Good overall product. Wish there was a toll free number to call after hours to resolve issues.

Pros

Easy to Use. Compatible with all operations at our establishment

Cons

When issues arise on the weekends, there is no one to get a hold of to take care of issues and have to wait till Monday to resolve them.

Response from Evergreen

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you're happy with our software and that it's easy to use.

We're sorry you've experienced issues over the weekends. Please note that, in addition to full weekday support, we actually DO offer support on weekends. A member of our team will contact you to be sure you know how to get in touch.

Replied 26/04/2019

Top Evergreen Alternatives

Boulos S.

Reviewed on 05/07/2016

Overtime Bar-Easier than I thought

Customer service was right on point. Every time I called they answered quickly, responded quickly, and helped me through any problems.

Pros

How easy it is to use.
How quickly the updates happen.

Cons

So far have not seen any.

Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 07/07/2019

Tap Hunter

Pros

It is easy to use! I love the feature where you can post to all social media at once.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product and very user friendly.

Rob L.

Reviewed on 23/05/2016

Exceptionally well thought out website and service.

Hands down one of the easiest, most thought out servicees I've come across. Menus are all intuitive. Help screens are actually helpful and the taphunter team is very proactive in making sure my staff knows exactly how to use the service.

The level of integration with social media as well as the robust taphunter app itself makes my cheap butt happy to spend the monthly fee.

(So far) I can't find any complaints

Chad B.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

It has every beer out there and it makes it easy to attract customers to your craft beer bar

The interface is brilliant and easy to use. The tv tap list is also a great way to save money on constantly printing menus. The only con would be the description of specialty beers. It doesn't list out specific beer ingredients (a saison brewer with avocado honey, hop varietals, malt bills, etc). That would be a big task to take on though.

Marco P.

Reviewed on 09/05/2016

It's perfect and makes my job easier on a daily basis.

I love it, tap hunter allows me to manage ALL 3 of my locations tap list from pretty much any I am via the computer, phone or tablet.

Scott C.

Reviewed on 18/05/2016

Very easy to use

Makes our life so much easier!

Russell R.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Great Program

Pros

Great for customers. Good look and customizable.

Cons

Not sure the reach off premise. Would be great to have a figure/stat that let me know who was checking us out from off property.

Julie M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Great Functionality

The digital menu boards have made life easier for our staff. They no longer have to climb ladders to update our menu boards.
The cleaner presentation has made life easier on our customers!

Pros

Software is very easy for my staff to use and update our boards as needed. We were able to design the menu boards to fit our style.

Cons

That anyone can add a beer. Quite often the information is incorrect so we have to search to find the correct listing

Response from Evergreen

Thank you, Julie! We are so happy to hear Evergreen's digital menu boards are making life easier for your staff and customers.

Replied 30/04/2019
Ricky H.

Reviewed on 09/06/2019

Evergreen makes my job easier!

My guests can see online what beers we have in real-time. This is crucial since I have 42 beers on draft and they rotate daily. I have attracted new customers with their search for beer option on the website.

Pros

I love that the online interface and app are both simple to follow. My whole team uses it and no one has issues with the format.

Cons

The beers aren't always accurate or in the system. Also the style of beers need to be updated more frequently. There are a lot of new styles coming out and they aren't always current.

Eric E.

TAPHUNTER, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

There are many companies out there that allow for management of an extensive draft list but in my mind there is only one that has continued to evolve and adapt with the ever changing beer industry. TapHunter provides great customer service. Excellent menu design for both digital beer boards (fully customizable), and for paper printed menus. They continue to make updates and advances to their online software interface for the better as well as advancing the mobile functionality. Seeing the new features they are inputting with regards to wine, spirits, inventory exporting, and costing/pricing gives something exciting for every user to look forward to. One of my favorite things about TapHunter is the database that is created predominately from other users who have collaborated to load new beers in every day. I recommend this product highly and use it daily to manage over 200 beers because it shaves off a considerable amount of time from my day. Bonus feature: there is a local twitter taphunter account in my town that promotes our music events and tap list frequently. Props.

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Excellent, allows me to do beverage management and has marketing tools for my new business.

Pros

I like the most is that the TapHunter Manager application helps me manage and market my business from my mobile device. Is as an extension of TapHunter Dashboard, I can now perform the most important tasks of my business directly from the phone.

Cons

I like least has nothing to do with the software, but at the beginning it was incompatible with my phone but in solving it I was able to work in a fluid way.

Zach M.

Reviewed on 19/05/2016

Taphunter saves me an immeasurable amount of time.

First off, I'm a huge fan of taphunter and sing the praises at every opportunity! Beyond that, the dashboard can be a bit clunky. Toggling back and forth between on deck and on tap seems like it could be eliminated somehow, but I don't write code so... I keep all of that information in one place on my forecasting sheet.
- I need multiple Pricing levels on bottles as I sell them to stay and to go, but there is only one pricing level/Item provided.
- I list wine bottles on my bottle list and have to enter them in as breweries with beer information in order to have them be on my print bottle list.
- There's no 'On Deck' for wine or N/A Beverages so I can't have them set up and ready to go for my employees for when change overs happen when I'm not there.
- N/A Beverages are not listed/saved/on deck like beers, and I'm not sure why.
I hope this helps you guys! Cheers!

Adam M.

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

Lyzzards Lounge

Love every aspect of this software and customer service is exceptional would refer anyone to this software

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Ryan B.

Reviewed on 09/05/2016

Closing the gap between craft beer & the customer.....

Pros- Ease of creating & printing menus for your bar or restaurant, Showcasing "featured beers", creating special menus with no struggle, having a digital menu with Framboise, customer service, sharing menus and new beers to social media, the live beer list on your website and facebook, the customer service again, being part of one of the greatest things ever made, being able to help educate guests about beer, and making it known to them ABV, IBU, & Locations!

Cons- None

Experience- Best experience I have had with any company I have worked with since opening. It does what it says and then some. Its easy to learn, they are continually changing/improving, and they make it so easy to work with them! Glad I joined on when I did and look forward to see where Taphunter goes!

Sean D.

Reviewed on 09/05/2016

Awesome software that makes a owners job easier.

We own Der Biergarten in Sacramento and have 32 beers on draft. We tried using a excel spread sheet at first before we found Taphunter. Now that we use taphunter life is so much easier. We change beers daily so the staff likes it's easy to use interface and I like that from home I can see whats being tapped as well as update our events.

We also use it to post new beers on our twitter account and it auto updates our list on FB and our website.

2 thumbs up.

Andy H.

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Digital Menu Solutions

I have seen this implemented at several restaurants / craft beer bars I frequent. It is definitely a neat tool as a customer, however I still like a regular menu at the table so I don't have to turn and find the menu and stare over other patron's heads (sometimes they think I'm looking at them). I wish the bars I've been to with this would use an HDMI distributor to spread the image out to multiple small TV/digital boards at the tables.

Michael K.

Great product and support

We use Taphunter for two main reasons.It makes printing out new menus very easy and the digital menu board allows me to advertise my weekly specials with great pictures as well as showing the beer menu. We have two TV, one in each room.

Sine we are the only one in Alaska using the App so far, the other online benefits of finding beers in town isn't as helpful, but the other things make it worth it for us.

Michael K.

Great product and support

Shawn M.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

Great tool for managing your craft beer lineup

With 36 craft beers on tap and over 600 different beers each year being rotated, TapHunter is a great tool!! . Menu design, social media and inventory management are key parts to this product. Support has been topnotch with them too.

Kevin B.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

absolutlely awesome technology

Keep new and old draft beers in front of you customers eyes during their entire visit to your restaurant, plus make daily specials of food in color to slide in between your draft and bottle beer display.

Jason H.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 08/09/2019

All your beverage marketing needs

I really do enjoy Evergreen and I would get the program again, I feel like when it was being sold to us they could have been a little more up front about our menu needs. After all, we are a Bar and Grill not just a bar.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and start using once it is installed and put into place. The ease and flow of the site make setting up digital menus and digital displays fun to do. The fact that you can connect all social media and reviews to one source is amazing as well. The event page is great to be able to set up the weekly specials and monthly events that may be going on, set it and forget it!

Cons

As this is great for beverages, we were given the impression that it would help with our food menu as well. While we can set up a simple hour hour menu, it does not really let us do too much in the way for marketing anything special or specific.

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

As an everyday user...

Pros

The software just makes my job easier...it's that simple. Everything I need in one place. Very user friendly which makes it easy to train new employees of any age.

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything I do not like about the software.