About Visual Retail Plus

Visual Retail Plus is an integrated system that gives retailers a single centralized location to manage Point of Sale, Inventory Management and more, all tailored to each retailer's unique needs. With more than 20 years in the...

Browse Visual Retail Plus Reviews

Chris N.

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Slightly below average experience

Pros

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

Cons

I can’t say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Hezi R.

Reviewed on 07/10/2015

VRP Review from Hezi Rotem

Pros

I've been familiarized with this program for the last four years, it's capable against our Magento program directed towards our e-Commerce platform.

Cons

We do come across connection issues a lot, this particularly occurs during our in-store functionality, this causes issues at times considering we have to check out customers through the program.

Response from The VRP Team

We love having Sabon as our loyal customer for so many years, however as previously discussed, connectivity issues are not related to the VRP software.

Replied 09/10/2015
Juan carlos C.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Flexible tool and good customer support!

We track all the stores we have and we improve the controls we have in our industry.

Pros

The solution of this software is really good you can be configured for a number of retail segments, including apparel, gift shops, hardware stores, electronics, office supplies and much more. It's ideal for growing retailers that need robust functionality and control the areas operations.

Cons

You should improve the manual and guides to use each module because sometimes It get a little bit harder to begin and try to find what you're looking for. It should be a great idea to improve this.

Top Visual Retail Plus Alternatives

Dean Y.

Reviewed on 02/10/2015

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

Pros

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

Cons

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Alisha B.

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Okay better out there

This product is great, but needs some improving, yes all the functions work but doesn't look the prettiest.

Pros

With any problem that arrises it was easily fixed with a quick call to customer support! Has a lot of functions.

Cons

The graphics of the system isn't really advanced, it should be easier and better presented

Tim C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 07/11/2016

Great software, Great company

We have been working with VRP for years now, and they are the best. They are constantly updating the software with new features and have amazing prompt support anytime we have a question or issue. They adapted their program to meet our needs and continue to work with us whenever something new shows up. The flexibility and power of their software is incredible.

Akim J.
2.5

Reviewed on 22/01/2015

Works Great

Pros

This software is very useful. It is designed for durability and great understanding

Cons

Regardless of how great this product is, there is still the fact that there needs to be work done on it regarding its many crashes, and taking forever to load or breaking down in the middle of a project

Ellain J.

Reviewed on 16/01/2015

Great System

Pros

This is a great system for POS and works very well for us. We have become very used to it and would not want to turn back!

Cons

It is sometimes slow, and it has problems printing receipts sometimes. Also, we have had many incidents where we have credit card issues. However, they are helpful enough to help us fix those issues.

Sandra G.
2.5

Vistual Retail Plus

Pros

This system is indeed a plus for us. It took awhile to really get everything on board, but once we started using it, it was worth the cost.

Cons

Updates tend to have more errors instead of fixing the current errors. That can be solved by testing it a lot more before distributing to customers.

Samantha R.

Enjoying cashing now

Pros

I enjoying going to work and using Visual Retail Plus, as the POS system is so user-friendly and fun to use.

Cons

We have had a few incidents where we had to go into emergency on the registers, because of problem relating to Visual Retail Plus in the beginning.

Fay L.

Reviewed on 02/01/2015

Making changes are now easy

Pros

I like the fact that I can make simple changes in a breeze. It's all just one click to change an error in Visual Retail Plus.

Cons

Other than a few program errors here and there, the program itself works fine. It's the human errors that make the program looks bad.

June O.

Reviewed on 19/12/2014

Needs improvement

Pros

I like that it's not technical, and you don't need a lot of computer knowledge to start using it.

Cons

I don't like that fact that this system is so problematic. It's always giving an error and so very slow to work with at times.

Tracy C.

Reviewed on 04/12/2014

Pros

It is very easy to use and understand. All reports are so detailed that it makes my work much easier.

Cons

It breaks down every time I'm running a big report. I need to close it and re-open.

Matthew L.

Reviewed on 05/12/2014

Awesome software!

Pros

It's fast and reliable. Everything is just a tab away. I don't need to go through long menus.

Cons

There are random errors here and there, but that is very minimal. It signed me out a couple times.

Tasha B.

Reviewed on 20/01/2015

It works well

Pros

It's a great product that functions well, and there isn't a thing that can't be done on it.

Cons

It's speed needs improvement; it can have moments when it runs extremely slow for no apparent reason.

Michael K.

Reviewed on 27/12/2014

The best there is

Pros

It's so simple to use, it's amazing! There's really nothing difficult about it.

Cons

Very rarely there are errors in doing receiving of a PO. It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, it can get on your nerves.

Allyse L.

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

VRP is an amazing tool in the retail industry!

Overall, this has been a great product for our company.

Pros

It is a good, reliable POS system. They are constantly changing to best help retail companies. There customer service is also wonderful.

Cons

Their user interface can seem a little outdated at times.m, yet, it does its job. Also, there are so many modules created- I’d love some sort of manual. It can get a little tricky trying to figure out.

Dane N.

Reviewed on 22/12/2014

Nicely made POS

Pros

The POS is designed nicely, and it's simple enough that you can see all you need on one screen.

Cons

There are numerous errors that will pop up, and the system can be very slow when used a lot.

Jeff D.

Best program

Pros

I like the fact that it has everything you need and a lot more than you even need.

Cons

There is random slowness with this program that are unknown to us, but it happens often enough.

Abdullah E.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Made for retailers by retailers indeed!

Pros

They really have thought of everything! And I rarely leave this high of a review. I also love how I can manage all 3 of our stores with the same system so I don’t have to enter in all the info again!

Cons

I haven’t honestly tried it long enough to find a problem with it yet but I do wish they incorporated more marketing material to reach out to our customers more.

Raymond S.

Reviewed on 18/12/2014

Great Software

Pros

I really like all of the different reports and how easy it is to run and export them.

Cons

I sometimes feel they don't respond to our requests quickly enough, but this is very rare.

Max J.

Reviewed on 05/12/2014

This program helps me to be productive!

Pros

I can get a lot done by using VRP, and it's easy to use modules.

Cons

It does take a long time when doing a large search.

Julie D.

Reviewed on 04/12/2014

An efficient product to use

Pros

I am able to work much faster and get a lot more done with this product.

Cons

There is sometimes a long waiting period when adding new data or searching.

Stan S.

Reviewed on 04/12/2014

Using VRP for the first time.

Pros

It's a step up from our current system. Everything is so easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it force closes, and I have to re-launch it a few times.

Eli S.

Reviewed on 04/12/2014

Pros

It's easy to use and understand.

Cons

Sometimes, it's a little slow and takes a little time to load a specific search.