About kvCORE

Ranked #1 by 250K Agents, kvCORE is a complete real estate platform built for MODERN BROKERAGES and teams looking to automate and grow their business. Built on a modern, scalable, and flexible architecture, kvCORE enables every...

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Katelyn R. Katelyn R.

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

This Software is VERY helpful!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pros

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Cons

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Julie K. Julie K.

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

KVCore Rocks

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Pros

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Cons

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Dennis H. Dennis H.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Review of kvCORE

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Top kvCORE Alternatives

Blaine C. Blaine C.

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Kathie A. Kathie A.

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Integrated Business Solution

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pros

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Cons

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Charlotte K. Charlotte K.

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Contact Management System

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pros

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Cons

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

Richard H. Richard H.

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

kvCORE Review

This has not been the best CRM that I have used, but overall integrations and potential for lead generation and marketing make this a good all in one platform for real estate agents.

Pros

This software is relatively user-friendly and has good Integrations with other apps. I use it both for contact relation management and lead generation.

Cons

The templates and campaigns can be worded a little better. A little tedious to have to recreate everything.

Eric B. Eric B.

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

So Easy to Use

Switching from Firepoint. Love the squeez and landing pages and how simple it is to post them on Facebook. I also like the KVCore format, the way it looks and how it presents the property clients are looking at. So far I really like KVCore and am looking forward to watching more of the training vidoes to see what else I can accomplish so easily.

Pros

My website is already made all I have to do is send out the link or use KV Core to create an ad on Facebook. I also like the email templates. They are well worded. It's almost like piloting a starship and all I have to do is steer.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that when I am making phone calls there was an option where my cell phone number would show to whoever I am calling. That is the only thing I miss transitioning from Firepoint.

Mark D. Mark D.

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

KVCore Puts Social Media Integration on Cruise Control

The benefits have been an increased engagement with potential customers through social media

Pros

Easy to use product with so many practical features put make social media integrations on cruise control.

Cons

Have had issues maintaining connections to my social media platforms at times. Fortunately the support staff was very helpful in getting that resolved

Jean S. Jean S.

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

OK CRM for Realtors

Pros

kvCORE has a lot of tools and features agents can use to market listings, find leads and stay in contact with their database. Love the ability to send mass Text messages to clients.

Cons

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents. Also, text messaged say kvCORE - no mention of the agent sending the text message. Agents complain they receive a lot of OPT OUTS after a text goes out.

Latosha W. Latosha W.

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

KV Core is Awesome!!!

Pros

I really like the multi features KV Core offers. What I like most is the 800 call capture feature which is working for me 24/7. You can add the information to your sign riders, Craig’s List amongst other places and never miss a potential clients contact info again!

Cons

I’m pleased with all features at the moment!

Michael M. Michael M.

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Very Powerful

I set up automatic drip campaigns with leads. I am reminded automatically when a certain time frame has passed and i have not reached out to my past clients. This saves me a lot of time as i log in and know exactly what I need to do for the day.

Pros

This software enabled me to keep in touch with my clients very easily. The setup is smooth and gets you going quickly.

Cons

The program has so many features it can be a bit overwhelming.

Kyle W. Kyle W.

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Working when I'm not

It has made me more attentive and organised. Sharing leads is a great option as well.

Pros

This filters through thousands of leads to serve me the lowest hanging fruit everyday.

Cons

I does take time spent learning which is a good thing actually. That means we need to learn to up our game and that the sofware is that complex. Once educated and set up it make my job 10x easier.

Cathy D. Cathy D.

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

As a new realtor I find the software very easy to use. I use it daily to market properties to Facebook.

Pros

This software is self explanatory and easy to use. I highly recommend anyone to use this software for their real estate needs.

Cons

As a beginner I haven't found anything missing in the system.

Mike L. Mike L.

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Very user friendly

Great! I'm loving it so far

Pros

You can run adds through the CRM and all of the automatic features

Cons

Using then map feature for search criteria

Bethanie D. Bethanie D.

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

Squeeze and Landing Pages

We are enjoying this easy to use robust platform.

Pros

Having squeeze pages and landing pages has improved our business. Easy to configure and tie into our campaigns!

Cons

We are experiencing some difficulty in updating client data, post data import.

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

The best CRM/Lead management software I have used

Pros

I've used kvCore for a little while now and comparing to what is on the market, I found kvCore to be a powerhouse. I can keep track of my leads as well as help generate leads and deals.

Cons

I do wish the iPhone app was much more inititive like the desktop version.

Josh P. Josh P.

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Guaranteed to connect with new clients!

Pros

This is the first website that has actually been beneficial to me and my business. I have used countless others that cost way more with the promise of helping me grow my business. None ever succeeded the way KV Core has! This site is user friendly and my clients love it! Guaranteed to bring home the bacon.

Cons

There isnt much that I dont like about the software. The help board is easy to use when I need a problem resolved. It keeps me on track with my client follow up (where's the gold?-in the follow up) Though I did send in my client list to have KV Core upload them to my system and never received anything.

Ronda S. Ronda S.

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

Set it and forget it CRM!

I have tried 4 other CRMs recently and this is it!

Pros

I have created by own drip campaigns that are automatically send out with criteria I chose (buyer/seller/facebook ad lead). No more worrying if they are getting contacted. My top favorite is knowing if a potential client looks at a couple of properties is automatically sets them up on a search that is sent out daily/weekly/mthly. I may take some time to set up but it is worth it when I do NOTHING but check on my clients personally.

Cons

Drip campaigns are not user friendly to build.

Crystal M. Crystal M.

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Newly Licensed and using KvCORE

Pros

I am new to real estate and I love using the KvCORE software. It has the capability to communicate with your clients, send properties, track clients viewings, and so much more all in one platform. It brings everything you need to one site.

Cons

The one thing that I have found that is not the greatest is that if I have a husband and wife that both want to be communicated with I can not send information to both of them at the same time. I have to make a profile for both and do a mass email/text. It would be great if you could select multiple people in a profile.

Jacqueline C. Jacqueline C.

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

I don't even know what I don't know...

I just started using this software and I know it is going to save me time and money. I'm working through the training slowly and trying to implement each step as I go. There is so much to this, it's like hiring 3 assistants: 1 to organize your database, marketing and social media manager and a lead generator. I'm so impressed and I can't wait until I know this system inside and out!!!

Pros

The ease of use and the shortcuts. The system is so flexible that it can fit anybody's needs.

Cons

You really need to think about the setup and your hashtag words before you start. This can make or break your searches.

Michael N. Michael N.

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

Up selling to the Max

I have found other CRM that include free KvCore charges. Also and this is very important...their lag time is very very slow. I have had clients who tell me that it takes forever for a search or page to download and the same is on the backend when you the agent are trying to do any work. It's a very slow system. I went with another company and the speed difference is like night and day and my clients love it. So before you get locked into a contract with them talk to other agents. You can't see the effects on a trial version but once you dive in you will see.

Pros

it did a good job with my leads when they came in and the automation was good

Cons

Poor customer service, most if not all of the items needed to run your system on autopilot is extra costs so be prepared to spend 100-300 more above the base price.

Roman M. Roman M.

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

Great but its alot

my overall experience has been good its can be easy to use just time consuming to get the hang of everything I still learning the system.

Pros

I like that its a one stop shop it can be easy to use also the trainning can be helpful they have trainning for everything in the CRM

Cons

There is alot its not something thats gonna click for you over night you really have to take the time to learn it to maximize the potential of it but because it digital things can be a lilttle complicated if you are not real tec savy

Anthony R. Anthony R.

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Great package

It is pretty easy to use once you get use to in.

Pros

It is so easy to use and can pick it up in a day.

Cons

Some automated features drive clients off.