About MeazureUp

MeazureUp is a field audit application for the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industries. The mobile app enables businesses to track quality and safety while also ensuring brand consistency. MeazureUp can help identify...

All MeazureUp Reviews Apply filters

Browse MeazureUp Reviews

Phil O.

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to [email protected] to put something in the books!

Replied 21/07/2021
Shahieda J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see.
What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Scott C.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Good app, great customer service.

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Top MeazureUp Alternatives

Shawn C.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

I have found the software to be quite straightforward and very easy to use.

Reporting is fantastic. The ability to attach photos is crucial. The ability to explain audit points and things to look for in the info section is very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use/next to no training required. Not being reliant on being connected to the cloud adds very good flexibility.

Cons

The photo function housed within the Meazureup app is quite terrible. I would much rather have a longer upload time and better photos than a shorter upload time with photos that may not be useful.

Sarah C.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

MeazureUp is very intuitive and all the auditors caught on quickly

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is quick with responses to questions, quick and easy implementation and training

Cons

Pictures cannot be taken from the app in landscape mode. Ability to manipulate data from a report export.

Jay V.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered.

A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros

We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons

initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Amanda Y.

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Great investment in our operations!

Pros

MeazureUp has improved our operational efficiency at all of our locations, and helped improve consistency in our brand. Its easy to use, both for myself as an administrator and our general managers.

Cons

I wish our GM's had access to a mobile version of the program in order to help with adding images and comments to completed tasks more easily.

Tj P.

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

All good with a small time consideration

I would prefer the auditors to walkin during off peak periods as it does take away the overall performance of the store audited during rush hours

Pros

I love the fact that there are action items created and there is a follow up on the next audit if they are addressed or not

Cons

It's nothing but a great tool to evaluate a restaurants performance

Lula M.

Helpful tool

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. Great value

Cons

It would sometime crash and have to re enter.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Lula,

We are very sorry to hear that the application would sometimes crash. This should not be happening, and honestly is not feedback that we hear often or at all. We will be in touch to investigate further and remedy this situation.

-Ray from MeazureUp

Replied 17/06/2021
Tracie L.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

GM review

Pros

easy to use on the ipad.

Cons

not customizable enough. need better options

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad that you found the software easy to use! In terms of the customization, that is determined by PJWRG Head Office and not by MeazureUp. The tool is completely customizable but done at the head office level.

Please let them know if there are specific areas of your list you wish to change.

Jake S.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Cool stuff

Pros

Super easy to use and it has a lot of beneficial stats.

Cons

Love it all! I don't have any issues with this product.

Joe D.

champion

Pros

its easy to use for our purpose when we do store audits

Cons

its hard to update if you want to do it yourself

Sarah V.

Salsa Fresca Review

It's been very good and support is great

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, support is very responsive.

Also, it's more modern then paper evaluations. I enjoy this app. Thank you :-)

Cons

I wish there was a scheduling feature so I can schedule evals with my GM's through the app

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the great review! To schedule evals or checklists at the store level, check out our DailyChex tool!

Replied 21/07/2021
Omar P.

Less paperwork

Pros

Very convenient, lots of options and customizable to my mu needs.

Cons

Very easy to use, works great and makes my job easy

Brian J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Chickie's and Pete's

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp.

Mark M.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

Pros

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

Cons

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at [email protected] to set up a review session on our form configurator.

Replied 17/07/2018
Scott R.

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

Cons

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

Paula H.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

Pros

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

Cons

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at [email protected]

Replied 16/07/2018
Scott R.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

Audit App

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Neal I.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Great app for helping standardize expectations with management across multiple locations.

Pros

Easy to use, set up, and make changes. Simple for other employees to use. We perform audits ourselves and also ask managers to audit themselves. Allowing others to perform audits helps us empower them to measure their own performance against expectations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about the software. It's cost effective, easy to use and set up. Sometimes we slack in using it as often as we would like to. Perhaps reminding and providing incentives for users to perform an audit would be a useful function. Maybe sending push notifications or emails if there hasn't been action in 30 days (or whatever timeframe we choose to set)

Rob D.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Easy to use. A few glitches from time to time. But overall, good app

Pros

The convenience of working off my phone. I am able to move between all my locations and work within the app with ease.

Cons

Some glitches going from one section to another. Photos may take a while to load and slow down the return to previous page.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with photos loading. Please ensure you are on the most recent version of the application and if issues persist, contact us at [email protected]

thanks,

Replied 17/07/2018
Brad C.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Next level auditing with easy follow-up functionalities.

Pros

The app is easy to use and helps keep management on track with follow up emails addressing outstanding action items.

Cons

We sometimes have a hard time getting local managers to activate their accounts. I'm usure how MeazureUp could help with this. Once managers are set up its smooth sailing.

Henry P.

Great

Pros

Love using this for monthly audits. Ease of adding comments and pictures are my favorite.

Cons

I think its great. All of the features work as intended i have no complaints.

Vartan K.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I can use the software via cellphone.

Pros

Fairly easy to use

Cons

-It always freezes
-I cant see who checked their inspection report
-The app is great but it is not functional. I can only use it for inspections, I can't check anything else.

Eric A.

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

Pros

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

Cons

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks for the feedback!

We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact [email protected] to troubleshoot this.