About SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO is a cloud-based email delivery platform that helps deliver and track emails. Its features include ticket support, live chat, setup assistance, feedback loops, blacklist monitoring, spamtrap detection, real-time analytics,...

Browse SMTP2GO Reviews

Giulia I.

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Easy to use and reliable

Overall the experience has been good: we've been using the service weekly

Pros

SMTP2GO allows you to keep in touch with your Customers and Leads at the touch of a button, the delivery rate is great and the reporting allows you to constantly update you lists

Cons

I can't think of anything right now, the experience has been good

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Giulia,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We really do appreciate it!

Super happy to hear that your experience with us has been great! Do let us know if you have any questions.

Replied 22/04/2021
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

service is impeccable!

our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

Pros

No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

Cons

my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad that you are happy!

If you ever have any questions, please do let us know! :)

Replied 02/11/2020
Ian S.

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

SMTP2GO for reliable email delivery

I started using SMTP2GO when my ISP's shared server I use to host my website wasn't getting emails through to the users. It turned out that the server appeared on various blacklists and it's reputation was not being maintained by the ISP. I switched to SMTP2GO and have never looked back. Emails are delivered reliably and with ease, and the comprehensive reporting allows me to troubleshoot in the event that email isn't delivered for some reason.

Pros

The fact that my email is delivered reliably, while I don't have to worry about maintaining the reputation of my outgoing email server.

Cons

I don't really have any least liked things; the product just works once set up properly.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Ian,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We are so happy to hear that it's working out great for you!

Reach out to us at anytime! :)

Replied 03/11/2020

Top SMTP2GO Alternatives

Luis D.

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

The only company that would provide the service we need

We have spikes in our emailing that most other providers could not accept. As a school we send out regular reports to parents and these have always been sent by one user as fast as the system could produce them. We may have 2,000 emails going out from the server at regular intervals very quickly and no other smtp service would accept this as it looked like spam to them.

Pros

What we need was a service that would not impose limits on emails per user or per hour. With SMTP2go we simply set a monthly maximum for the whole school.

Cons

My only complaint, and I'm told it may be addressed in future, is that I cannot set a common footer for every user. The footers have to be set individually for each user, which is a chore when the footer has to be changed.

Hartley H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

We couldn't send outgoing emails with our ERP software / or scanner before using SMTP2G0

Pros

SMTP2G0 cured our issues of not being able to get outgoing emails from ERP software or scanner to send. once we setup SMTP2GO our emails have not had any outgoing issues since. We were trying to resolve these sending issues with ERP software company, email hosting company, outside IT provider, and internet provider. No one could resolve, but once SMTP2GO was suggested by another user, boom, our issues were resolved.

Cons

I have no cons to report on - we are very happy with SMTP2GO!

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Hartley,

Wow, that you for the great review! We are so happy that you are happy!

Reach out to us if you ever have any questions!

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 03/04/2020

Suggested SMTP relay service for non techy individual

As I worked in an ISP company, it is a requirement for us to provide smtp relay server. Purchasing the service from a third party company minimizes workforce requirement from us to maintain the system.

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of integration / API to other systems. We have this embedded on our monitoring system so it can send SMS to relevant team when there's a critical alarm.

Cons

The price is a bit high in my opinion given that SMTP relay service can be obtain from open source systems.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review!

We appreciate all feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Replied 01/10/2020
Roy P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

It no longer works as it used to.

See above. I would be delighted to talk with somebody at SMPT2GO if they can spare 5 minutes. My number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I am based in France.

Pros

A geek receommended SMPT2GO to resolve a problem caused by MS-Outlook. Microsoft does not want to know about this problem, much less deal with in.

Cons

For the past several weeks the problem has once again become acute. SMTP2GO is no longer effective. I have no idea why this is so. Neither does my geek.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi! We'd be happy to chat. You can message us and we'll call if you like (your phone number was hidden). We even have a French speaker on staff. :)

Replied 21/09/2020
Jens V.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 24/02/2019

Very good tool for mail needs

We send out Businessmail and invoices from our Intranet through SMTP2GO and it's very reliable. Also our network devices use it to send notification mail.

Pros

It's very easy to setup, the prices are good, even for small businesses like ours. and with the API and the Webhooks, it's easy to get notified if something goes wrong.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow, but this does not happen too often.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Jens,

Thank you for the review!!

We are so happy that we are what you need!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Replied 03/11/2020
Jason L.

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Our organization is a heavy user for SMTP2Go to process thousands of messages.

BIPAC would not be able to do business without SMTP2Go. If we had to switch to another vendor it would require a significant time expense to have our developers rebuild applications and then to create the level of analytics provided by your platform.

Pros

Great analytics and openness of the platform. It provides us a lot of intelligence for how our messages are sent to companies and government officials.

Cons

It seems expensive for our monthly contract as compared to other solutions in the marketplace (e.g. mailgun).

Lars G.

SMTP2GO as a worry free mail service

I experienced problems with sending mail from my own server. Often they didn't arrive. Therefore I wanted to have a solid worry-free, reliable solution for sending mail instead of configuring and maintain a smtp-server myself. The quality is very good for the prices. I would recommend SMPT2GO to everyone.

Pros

I like the ease of adding new users in a very short time. The multiple ports and protocols are a big pro. Also the stats / reports are nice to have.

Cons

You cannot assign a webhook to a single user.

Antonino C.

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Just in time service

Pros

Simply delivers mail with 100% accuracy.
Usually very fast and accurate.

Cons

When a recipient is blocked, you don't get errors via smtp

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Antonino,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it!

Reach out to our support team if you'd like help setting up Webhooks! You could get notified on bounces and other events!

Replied 01/12/2020

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Happy user

Using smtp2go for a few years now. Happy user, simple to setup and good and clear website to follow up sent mails.

Pros

Easy to setup / install / use. Easy to follow up sent mails

Cons

None, I 'm happy as it is. If I wasn't happy I choose another solution.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are happy! :)

Let us know if you ever have any questions!

Happy emailing!

Replied 19/10/2020
Siu hung T.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Cyber Security Engineer

Make my email go into client inbox, easy to config, easy to know which one sending spam and block him.

Pros

I’ve try different SMTP services, and I’ve try to make a SMTP pool myself with domain key, make a good SPF.... finally I found your service can save me lot of time, so I use it until now.

Cons

Easy to use web panel, success rate of going into client inbox

Jean sébastien L.

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Great tool, simple to use, try it!

We needed a service to send email from our webforms and it did the job perfectly.

Pros

It was really simple to integrate with out website. The different packages are well priced.

Cons

We didn't really had any issues with the service.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Jean Sebastien,

Thank you for the great review!

If you ever have any suggestions, we would love to hear them!

Reach out to us anytime! :)

Wayne M.

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Solved a big issue for me

I market a point of sale that emails daily totals and reports to my users. Before SMTP2GO the emails would sometimes fail, since I discovered this I believe it's 100%. I no longer have an concerns about my customers receiving what they paid for, this service works perfectly.

Pros

The software works every time, the web site is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the support ( should you have a question ) is timely and excellent.

Cons

Nothing really, it works as promised and is easy to setup.

Lukasz S.

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

happy user

Pros

does what it should with no fuss
stability
easy to set up

Cons

I would have loved to be able to set up sender's name on the account directly

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for the great review!

Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions!

Happy emailing!

Replied 30/09/2020
Alistair M.

Excellent product, terrific service

I was looking for a SMTP solution that would support multiple customers and would provide a clean, user-friendly experience. SMTP2GO provides exactly that. It’s a well-priced service that does exactly what I want it to do, with no fuss.

Pros

Ease of setup & configuration is one of the most attractive qualities of SMTP2GO’s service, alongside flexibility and the fact that it simply works. The service runs without any fuss and, on the only occasion it has been required so far, customer service was quick, helpful and, most importantly, solved the problem.

Cons

I can’t fault the software or the user experience.

Michael S.

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

The best smtp relay service on the planet!

Pros

easy to use, super flexible, cheap for the service it provides. Use it alot for setting up older devices that don't support TLS/SSL email relays.

Cons

there is no app for the iphone to make setup even easier when onsite at a client. , everything else works really great.

Étienne C.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Very good service

I use SMTP2GO since it makes it so easy to setup as SMTP relay and my web hosting server. It takes care of the DKIM and IP reputation so my emails are always accepted by recipients.

Pros

- Easy and fast to setup
- Very good reputation

Cons

- The price per email is higher than other services

Hoan H.

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

SMTP2GO Review

Pros

Emails go to the inbox and email details view in the dashboard

Cons

Email activity only for 1 month and the loading speed is quite slow in sometimes.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hello Hoan,

Thank you for your review! :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replied 01/10/2020
Harel M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Simple but needs improvement

Pros

The software is very simple.
This service gives me the answer I need for my clients.

Cons

Lately, messages are sent to the customer's spam box.
We try to fix this with the SMTP2GO's help.

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Harel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

If you have any questions regarding your sending, please reach out to our team! They are available around the clock to help!

Sean D.

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Awesome Email!

Incredible option for when your options with your local ISPs Smart Mail Host just simple fails.
The TPG Groups iinet and Westnet ISP in West Australia is just abysmal at the moment and the ISPs have ZERO intention of supporting clients even when the service is proven to fail.

Pros

Price, ease of use and setup. Brilliant.

Cons

Downside is the lack of automated options for fails. SPAM, soft or hard bounces have to all be manually created. So far a real pain. The rest awesome.
But this is a bit of an issue.

Ruggero S.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

smtp2go thoughts

I solved delivering problems to all over the world delivery.
I had problems to deliver in some places of China ( problemms od delay timeout)

Pros

the semplicity to use, and the support very helpful and very fast on answering to the problems.

Cons

the fact the it help me to assure the mail delivering

Anna K.

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Pretty good service =)

Pros

Good customer support
Nice user friendly interface

Cons

Pricing, lack of some features that we need

Response from SMTP2GO

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your awesome review!

Our support team is available nearly 24/7! We would love to hear any suggestions that you may have!

Reach out anytime! :)

Replied 07/10/2020
Marco M.
  • Industry: Internet

Very Good Services

Pros

Your technical support, when something happens, the answers are almost immediate, also the simplicity of use

Cons

hard to say, considering I got along well with everything so far