About Teamwork

Teamwork is a cloud-based project management solution that provides businesses functionalities to manage different operations of a project. Features include task lists, time tracking, file uploads and messages. Teamwork helps...

Browse Teamwork Reviews

Lisa B.

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

Pros

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Cons

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

Asana, Microsoft Teams, monday.com and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We wanted to have Gnatt charts and dependent tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Monday seemed to have so many options it was too complicated to determine how to set it up. Staff members didn't like the time tracking location in Wrike. The others were lacking features that were important to us.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature!

I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team!

Michael P.

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Pros

Integration with other apps / software
Ease of use for team members
Ease of use for customers
Integration with email clients
Integration with browsers
The mobile experience is top notch
Cost effectiveness
Time tracking for team members
Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Cons

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Basecamp 2 had limitations and had a confusing interface for both our team members and our customers.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

The software was a better fit for us.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Michael,

Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating!

Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request!

Have a great day,

Katie C.

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

At TImes Complicated, But a Powerful Project Management Software

Teamwork is a poweful project management software that really means business. It can take a little getting used to, but once you have it mastered, it's great. Being able to connect to Google Drive is helpful for sharing documents. Additionally, the desktop app is amazingly functional, which is rare with software.

Pros

The organization of data, being able to collaborate, implemented chat/ticket submission, Google Drive integration.

Cons

Sometimes, this software can seem complicated to use. This is nothing a little bit of training and consistent use can't help, but worth noting.

Slack, Insightly, Basecamp, Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We were looking for less spreadsheet and more project management with integrated chat so that we can effectively manage projects.

Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

The cost, functionality, features, and ability to integrate chat into projects.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey there Katie,

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving us some feedback on Teamwork Projects! It was great to hear that we have helped you with organisation and collaboration - that seems to be a #win for both you and us here at Teamwork.

Leaving curves aren't always nice or easy, however, we have put a number of resources into this to help with the process. Our webinars are run daily, alongside multiple on-demand webinars, which will help with any on-boarding and initial learning of the software.

In addition to this, our support team are available 24/7 to suit all timezones and work schedules. They can give you demos on the software or answer any feature related questions! Just pop them an email over at [email protected] - they are a fantastic bunch, I promise!

Replied 08/08/2019

Top Teamwork Alternatives

Mark H.

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

Finally found what we were looking for

GNGF is a digital marketing agency that only works with law firms across the U.S. At GNGF, we have been a TeamWorkPM enterprise level for over 5 years (and a TeamWork Desk user since it was first released a couple years ago).

We started out using Basecamp and it just couldn't meet our needs. One of the key things we needed was to be able to create different templates based on what services our clients had purchased. At the time TeamWork was the only robust online project management tool that could do this.

Once we dove in though, we found a lot of features we didn't even know were missing in our lives. For example, I couldn't imagine living without subtasks and recurring tasks now. We do track our time in teamwork which is very easy to use (love this on the mobile app). With hundreds and hundreds of projects across ourclients, we also tag a lot of things and filter and search using tags all the time. I also love the different ways you can handle multiple users on the same task.

Using the open API have also programmed a link between teamwork projects and salesforce clients and all user time entries are matched up to the correct employee and client and utilization and billable hours are able to be reported on right in salesforce.com, which, heavily customized, we now use as our internal agency dashboard.

I can't say enough about the TeamWork support team. From how-to and best practices help early on in our use of TeamWork, to incorporation of our ideas and use cases into the actual product roadmap, to quick updates and fixes by the API team to help us with our Salesforce integration, we wish all vendor support was this good.

Our account team works right out of teamwork desk to interact with their clients. Any issues requiring help by the team are just logged in TeamWorkPM and when the task is completed, the ticket is opened for the account manager to follow back up with the client. Best of all, the client doesn't even realize they are working in a 'ticketing system', it just looks like email to them which gives a much more personal touch.

We utilize box.com for document storage so we don't use the file features and we use the API to get time data and don't use the billing feature in teamwork so I cannot comment on those.

I have had many agencies complain to me over the years about their project management system and I always point them in the direction of TeamWork, months later I get many thank you emails.

Pros

The feature set is great for agencies with a lot of similar type of recurring projects. Project and Task templates, easy to use, robust features, time tracking built in, integrates perfect with their sister product - teamwork desk (support ticket tracking system).

Great open API (we use it to kick off project templates from salesforce.com and report time and utilization back to salesforce.com dashboards).

The support team is amazing, in fact everyone we have ever interacted with at Teamwork has been incredible.

Plus, when you look around, the price is incredible for the feature set.

Cons

We have a crazy amount of tasks per person across many projects and many clients. Looking across everything is a little cumbersome at times. You can look across projects, users, tags, etc. it just could be a little easier sometimes. I am really stretching for a negative here, but that is all I can really think about that I would want to see improved.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Mark,

Wow thanks for the amazing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I've shared your comments with the rest of the team here at and we're all delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the product.

We'd really be interested in doing a case study with you. If this is something that you'd be in to, please shoot us a message to [email protected]

Replied 10/02/2017
Adam H.

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Great Value

It has been fantastic. It has plenty of features and they are always making improvements to provide even more value.

Pros

It is flexible and has allowed us to create processes that are critical to our operations. It has allowed us to standardize how we do things within the organization and be organized in what we do.

Cons

There are not a lot of customizations that can be done within the tool. It has a fantastic API that we have been able to leverage to do this.

Jira, Asana and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We needed a tool that had better features and collaboration.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

It had all of the features we needed and had an amazing price.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Adam,

Our team are delighted with this 10/10 score, a big win for us! It's great to hear Teamwork has all the features you need!

I've noted your comments on customizations and passed them onto the support team.

Bonnie M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Teamwork Projects - Keep up with projects

It keeps us on the same page and is a central place to gather copy for projects. It is the only system that has worked for us so far.

Pros

I am a technical writer working with a web development company. Before we started using Teamwork Projects (Projects) we were struggling to keep up and keep everyone on the same page. Projects has become a central place we can all use to keep things going.

One feature I use are the Notebooks. You can create them, assign different users, privacy levels, and categories. I actually write the copy for our projects directly into the Notebooks. If your internet connection is cutting out, it warns you to stop before continuing to work. When you save a Notebook, you can choose to send various people email messages, mark it as a new version, etc. There are lots of features, and that is just for the Notebooks!

You can also create task lists, estimate the amount of time members of your team will spend on things, track time on projects, and send email messages through Outlook. We have even gotten clients to use the system by sending them invitations so they can send and receive messages as projects progress. When clients can use it and participate, it says a lot. No more having to search our inboxes for email messages and cutting and pasting information. Before this, version control on copy was a nightmare.

Cons

The interface cannot be customized in such a way that it looks neat. There are filters that can be applied so that things will be listed in a certain way, but I haven't figured out how to have all my current projects listed right up front when I log in.

Mike K.

Reviewed on 31/03/2017

A flexible project management application that can adapt and grow with your business.

Threefold Systems have been using TeamWork for over two years now. We have looked at other systems such as Jira and Assana but none have come close to TW with respect to its flexibility and ease of use. Our developers and PM's find it easy to use and rarely have any issues with it. In addition the price point is just right and makes TW excellent value for money.

TW allows us to apply our own project management structure where other application force you to adopt their philosophy. This is important to us as our business environment is somewhat different to a traditional software development agency.

We have been impressed by TW's drive to continuously improve the application by adding new features and enhancements. Also where we have experienced problems the support from the TW team has been excellent.

What would I like to see and improvement in? If there is an area I'd like to see a focus on it would be a either 1) a choice of integrations for analytics services/applications or 2) a flexible built-in visual report builder.
While TW does provide some useful reports, it is probably the weakest area of the application feature wise. As an ops manager, I need to be able to go from high level statistics and drill down in to detail. Currently TW is missing that high level view of what's happening across all our projects.

Pros

Ease of use, value for money, flexibility.

Cons

Needs a more feature rich consistent reporting interface OR a choice of integrations for analytics services/applications

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that Teamwork Projects has been so beneficial to you and you team over the past couple of years. I've passed on your feedback and suggestion to the team for their consideration.

Replied 18/04/2017
Viktor S.
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

The tools for everyday usage

Pros

Teamwork has an amazing support and flexible plans.

Cons

They do many updates and sometimes it runs bugs, but it is fixed very fast. always need clean a cache of the browser.

Jira

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Basecamp is for smaller teams

The custom plan

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Viktor,

Thanks for a great review and positive feedback!

Our developer team are perfectionists and are continuously updating the product - we do apologise for the bugs, we do our best to keep them at a minimum!

Replied 29/01/2021
Michael P.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

The Dream Has Come True!

23 Years ago I began using Ecco Pro a group project manager in the office - pim for my medical sales company - I dreamed of one day having a system that could combine the entire enterprise, inside and outside, seamlessly working together like the Borge on Star Trek - Teamwork Projects accomplishs this goal like no other platform.
Teamworks also solves the two deployment challenges we faced with Ecco and Microsoft Project - learning curve and the minimum intelligence level required to use. Teamworks is simple to use while also having the comprehensive features of the more powerfull project managers.
Prior to Teamworks we had used a number of PM's inclunding basecamp. Basecamp was simple but limited.
Couple of other mentions: The Teamwork Team is constantly adding features at fairly quick pace. Tasks and sub tasks - critical paths all make sure you got your "i"'s and cross your "T"'s. I have a wish list but haven't submitted it because the Teamworks team is sure to have it on their Teamwork Projects Todo List.
Summary: Simple implementation, Simple deployment, Feature Rich, Start using today.
Don't ask your IT girl what she thinks, you won't need her to deploy Teamworks - IT is included in the price.
COST: Should be 10x the amount. We are a startup prefunding, when we get funded I would pay 10x what their asking.

Pros

Simple to: Use, Deploy, Comprehensive, Scalable, Feature Rich, Very Affordable

Cons

I would like to see more integration with other software -which will come as they grow.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects. Keep up the great work.

Replied 24/04/2017
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

My first project managemt tool that made me love planning

Teamwork is one of the task management tools I use (probably, I run just 20% of task in Teamwork). Previously, it was my top and the only service for managing my projects.

Pros

I started using Teamwork more than 6 years ago and then it was probably the best solution in terms of price and features. Now I still have my account for Teamwork, but this is just one of the Project management tools I use for both my personal and business projects. Honestly, I think it is a matter of habbit now, I just got used to Teamwork. This service has a long history and most of my colleages know it well so we can easily collaborate. To be more precise, I like new design, customization options, price and free account (which more than enogh for personal use)

Cons

Most of my time in the office I do not use Teamwork (there's another corporate tool within our company). If compared I think Teawmork has much to improve for its mobile app. Another thing is security. I did not noticed any 2FA warnings when signing from new devices. That's an issue, because projects and tasks may contain some sensitive info. Teamwork should pay more attantion to is these days.

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

For us, an almost perfect project management platform

Pros

It's ease of use. We are able to quickly and effectively launch new projects and task lists based on templates and then add team and client members to their respective tasks for seamless communication, collaboration, and asset sharing.

Cons

The integrations can start to add up in cost being that you can't purchase integration ala-carte: you have to purchase different levels of subscription to have access to specific integrations. The other big downfall is that their Gantt chart is behind in terms of the competition, which is probably the reason that Gantt is not the default view for projects.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects.

Great to hear you are really enjoying the use of our products, it's great that it allows you to keep you and your team on track.

Unfortunately certain integrations are available on different price plans. I can arrange a member of our team to contact you if you would like to hear the options?
In regards to the Gantt chart, our developers and designers work continuously on improving and updating our products and this is one area we will be working on to ensure we keep with our customers satisfaction.

If you come into any difficulties, our support team is available 24/5 to assist with any query we may have.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

Replied 13/06/2018
Alan C.

Reviewed on 15/02/2017

Super for all aspects of Project Management for Labor

When it comes to creating a project schedule with milestones and tasks, this software is nice for small to mid-sized subcontractors like our company. Very nice program with great potential to grow, and a team that seems interested in continuously improving the product!

Pros

The time tracking is really user-friendly and can report against estimated hours for each task - very simply. Some programs do not allow the flexibility that Teamwork allows when it comes to going from a drilled down project format to a broad view schedule for all projects in progress - teamwork does this nicely. It also allows notes for RFIs, COs, and project logs. Files can be fully uploaded or linked through programs like dropbox. Project photos can be uploaded to each job. The improved Overview gives a nice "quick glance" to see what's going on in each project.

Cons

Does not allow entering estimated materials cost with the ability to track actual expense verses remaining committed costs. It seems the format of the program would readily accommodate this, so it could be one of the improvements the team is working on. The program has an integrated chat that could be extremely powerful if audio was added (like Voxer). For the cost of the program, there is no way that someone could expect these items, but for customers like me, who are so happy with the foundation of it, I would gladly pay more for them - the platform is NICE. Not sure this belonged in the Cons...

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Bethany M.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Easy & Flexible

I love Teamwork Projects because it is very powerful without compromising on ease of use. It has all the features you'd expect out of a project management tool, with a few extras that set it apart - for example, the freeform tagging system is very useful, and the filtering options make it really easy to get out the information you need. Projects makes it easy for us to track the amount of time spent on client projects and bill them accordingly and also makes it easy for us to track the time of our contractors so we can pay them quickly.

Pros

Powerful filtering, tagging features, invoicing features, ease of use

Cons

For users who aren't project managers, it can show more information than they need. I would love for there to be a simpler dashboard pertaining only to what the user needs to know, such as their own tasks and messages.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Bethany,

We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects.

You'll be happy to hear that we are planning to develop our dashboards at the moment. I'll add you suggestion to our list. For the moment I'd suggest using the Project summary.

If you'd be interested in featuring in a case study with us simply send us a mail to [email protected]

Replied 31/03/2017
Daniel tobias E.

Reviewed on 06/04/2017

Thank you. Here is my wishlist.

First of all my congrats to your service. It helped me a lot to become more professional and to have more control about whats going on financially (and what not). Nevertheless there are a few things I dont like about Freshbooks:

- When you have written a description and change the item/tasks , the description is deleted. sure, ther is a workaround (cmd+c) but it can be nerve wrecking when you are in a rush
- I would love individual reminder intervals and text per client
- The big advantage of german systems are the integration of your bank accounts and the automated check (money has arrived? has not?). Clients are irritated regularly because they get an reminder though they have already payed

Thats it for now.

Best :)

Pros

Automated Reminders
Reports when a client reads or prints eg. an invoice/estimate

Cons

Please check my message

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear Teamwork Projects has helped you become more organized.

1. When you have written a description and change the item/tasks , the description is deleted. sure, there is a workaround (cmd+c) but it can be nerve wrecking when you are in a rush - Can you tell me what changes you making to the items/ tasks? The description shouldn't be deleted here unless you delete the task itself.

2. Reminder intervals - You can customize reminders to whatever you like. Simply add one reminder and then you'll see an option to add another. You can add as many as you like.

3. Payment reminders - I'm afraid I don't quite understand your frustration here. Are you saying you'd like us to stop sending you invoices if they've already been paid?

I'll pass on all your feedback to the team for their consideration.

Replied 24/04/2017
Ethan H.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

Flexible and robuts

We use Teamwork Projects daily to assign tasks by project across our team. The tasks list is really flexible and allows for subtasks, comments deadlines etc. The minimal design to the task list makes it easy to pick and choose what elements you want to use in any given task.

Pros

The tasks really offer all kinds features which make it easy to communicate any given task. Of all the project management tools this feels like the right balance of features without over cluttering or confusing things.

Cons

It takes a little bit of time getting used to the interface since there is so much you can do when creating a task. It also feels a little odd jumping back and forth to see the images. It would be nice to see larger images in the list than just a thumbnail. The thumbnails are too small to communicate information but clicking to view them seems like too much work if you need to just glance at it without leaving your task list.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Ethan,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted that you find Teamwork Projects flexible, robust and the right balance of form and function.

We're working on improving our on-boarding at the moment to help guide new customers through the interface and functionalities.

I've added your suggestion about increasing the size of the file preview thumbnail to our feature request list, hopefully you'll see that added to Teamwork Projects really soon.

Please get in touch if you think of anything else we can do to improve your experience with Teamwork Projects.

Thanks again for the review.

Replied 14/12/2016
Justin H.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

Teamwork Projects!

Teamwork Projects has provided an easy to use and effective platform for collaborating across departments to deliver high quality projects in a timely fashion.

Pros

Teamwork Projects provides a simple and easy to use yet powerful tool. Collaborative features and analytics in particular round out a very solid offering among project management software. Teamwork Projects strikes a wonderful balance between feature set and usability across teams.

Cons

I can't think of too much of a drawback - ease of use becomes very important when working on teams that may not all be up to speed with web-based collaboration, and that's where this product shines.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Justin,

Thanks for leaving a review of Teamwork and a 10/10 score!

It's great to heat that Teamwork has provided you with an effective and efficient platform to collaborate with your team!

If you ever need anything - don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Replied 19/02/2021
Laurie B.

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Teamwork - All You Need!

Pros

Teamwork is amazing for keeping my tasks on track as well as helping me to keep all my unique client information in one place for work flow efficiency!

Cons

It is a bit more expensive than I would like....for a 'one-man-show' it's very pricey.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for the positive feedback of Teamwork. We are glad it has helped your workflow efficiency.

I have noted your thoughts about the pricing, and will pass this onto the team.

Have a great day,

Replied 29/01/2021
Mahesh G.

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

Best project management software

Earlier there was no tracking of projects, now I am any where any time check, monitor and control project time line , performance of my team, deadline of project as well.

Pros

The software we are using for assigning task, milestone and project deadline. It has wonderful feature by which you can assign task to team and monitor estimate vs actual time. You have dashboard to monitor overall progress of project.

Cons

Analytic report for top level authority. Though there is much improvement in near past. I am using it with Hubstaff, this gives time tracking also.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - a 10/10 score is a big win for us!

It's great to hear that Teamwork has helped with monitoring your company's projects.

I've noted your comments on analytic reports and will pass this onto the support team to investigate this further.

Stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request.

Replied 22/02/2021
Christine V.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

It has been a great tool for our organization to use

Centralized task management, which we did not have prior to purchasing the product.

Pros

User friendly task management, great reports and layouts to easily see where things are. I like that Teamwork Desk works with Teamwork Projects because it helps our organization with managing requests and the tasks associated with them.

Cons

I don't like that if you use both Project and Desk, if you want to get the enterprise version, you need to pay to upgrade the same users on both systems in order for them to work together. Also, I think there should be an easier way to use templates to create tasks so that it generates the individual emails that can be replied to, like a regular task. Right now, it generates one email when template is used to create tasks and users cannot reply. We wanted to use this functionality to manage our Emergency Response events, but due to the limited functionality with this we are not able to set it up the way it would be easiest for us.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your review.

Nice to hear that you are benefitting from using both Teamwork Projects and Desk.

We will share your feedback about upgrades and email templates with the team.

Wes

Replied 21/09/2017
Francis D.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 20/10/2019

The best project management software

We put order in the development of projects to monitor the time devoted to each project and integrate the entire team to have a better communication on the main and specific segmented topic. Everyone is well coordinated with this tool so that we can measure everything: people, income, time spent, resources, processes, state that allows us to have the possibility to improve or optimize what we need.

Pros

It is a system that allows you to capture the time invested in each project, this helps to verify if progress is being generated or not in each activity that must be performed by the team, it has a very nice and intuitive interface in which you have the ability to perform multiple tasks, such as adding the projects under development and adding pending tasks, verifying the progress and the amount of time dedicated to each task related to the project, in addition this system has become essential in our day to day due to its effectiveness and great contributions to the task management and as the name says to teamwork

Cons

The initial packages are somewhat limited regarding the number of projects that can be attended simultaneously, which means that periodically you have to obtain a better system package, I think there are some points that could be improved a little but in a general way I am very happy with the way this system works and helps us improve every day

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there Francis,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. We were glad to hear that you have found it to be the 'best project management software'!

I'm delighted that the software has allowed your team to work more effectively and efficiently with a greater sense of ownership and collaboration or, dare I say it... 'Teamwork'!

We can definitely improve, no doubt about it! Do you have any suggestions for us? If you ever have suggestions, or need assistance, email into our lovely support team over at [email protected] to share some of the #TeamworkLove! I have made this response repliable too, so if you wish to get in touch with us via this, you can!

Optimization is key for us here as a company, so we are delighted that our software has helped you in achieving this too!

Have a great day!

Replied 23/10/2019
Chad H.

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

It takes a Team

Working at a Digital Marketing agency with multiple clients spread across multiple account executives, having a great CRM like Teamwork is essential to our success. Teamwork allows us to accomplish tasks, manage our clients, and generally succeed at our efforts. Teamwork is great!

Pros

Teamwork CRM allows me to easily create tasks for my clients, is a great repository for files and data, and allows me to easily communicate with my clients that keeps a record of all messages. Further, the customization abilities of each project and tasks allow me to easily manage my clients.

Cons

The only issue I have with Teamwork is that it can be slightly confusing setting things up in the beginning. Also, it has trouble accepting image attachments to messages sometimes.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Chad,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! We are delighted to hear that the software has made organization and communication easier for you and your team!

We are working on some improvements to make on-boarding a little easier for our customers, so keep an eye out for that! In the meantime, our support team are available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have relating to any of our products!

Replied 12/12/2019

Reviewed on 27/07/2019

Task management tool that keeps you on your goals

Pros

Teamwork projects is a very useful tool for managing tasks within your organization. From assign your colleagues tasks to setting target dates with details, this solution help you keep track of projects and goals. Easy to learn and use UI.

Cons

Overall, good product that delivers on all our team needs. It would be nice to receive email or desktop alerts when a task is due.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to see a 10/10 review this morning, it has made our day!

Task reminders? Consider it solved! If you hover over a task in Projects, a list of icons will appear in grey to the right of the task title. Click on the little bell and reminders can be set for the task, people on the task, and/or a message to be included with the reminder. This feature will also allow you to choose which method you want to be reminded by: email, sms, or mobile push.

Should you need any more details, our support team are available 24/7 and are more than happy to show you exactly where to find these reminders! Send them an email over at [email protected] and they will sort everything out for you (they are a fairly cool bunch, it has to be said - we may be slightly biased though!).

Replied 07/08/2019
Sirarpi S.

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

Easy to manage a couple of projects with the same account

It's transparent and you can see everyone's tasks in the team and how much time they spend on it. You can make comments right under the tasks.

Teamwork keeps everything in one place so we don't have to use multiple software for one project.

Pros

You can add subtasks, log time or activate the time tracker to check the time you spend on a certain task. Right from that time-tracking window, you can add details about the task.

You can understand the essence of each feature by hovering over the icon and get what it is for.

One great thing about Teamwork is its multiple features, ability to add milestones, upload files, make notes, see billable and non-billable tasks, see the team members' tasks, time spent on it. You can add multiple people to the tasks and you all can log time under it.

The more I use teamwork, the more features I discover.

Cons

At the beginning, there is too much information and for a new user and it is difficult to perceive all the features it has.

Also, the Teamwork Timer could be improved. Sometimes it takes me too much time to add the tasks. Whenever I open the app, it doesn't display all the tasks I have so I need to add it and then start the timer.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Kezlie H.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Helpful but hard to start

Teamwork is great now that I know how to use it. Additionally it is great for team management

Pros

It is super easy to keep track of all my tasks. Additionally it is easy to keep track of milestones.

Cons

It is hard to start because it is a little bit overwhelming. Once you get to know it, it will be easy.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there Kezlie,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. What better way to start a Friday than with seeing a 5 star rating for Teamwork Projects?! You have made our week! We were glad to hear that the software is assisting with your team management.

Learning curves can be difficult, but we have a solution for you! Visit our resource center over at https://www.teamwork.com/resources/ to find some useful information on starting out with Teamwork Projects!

We also run weekly webinars over at https://www.teamwork.com/webinars/ so sign up and watch our live demos of the software!

AND there's more! Our super support team are on call 24/7, and they are really good at problem solving! They are massive fans of emojis and gifs. Rumour also has it that they are the best support team in the world <- I promise they didn't pay me to say that! ;-) Find them over at [email protected]!

Have a great day!

Replied 27/09/2019
Rachel G.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Adequate PM software for large teams / multiple teams

It was what my company was using so I had to make it work. It did some things really easy, but others not so much. It was nice to be able to communicate with others in the company on different teams.

This software is best for short projects without many subtasks. I was using it for 9+ month projects with hundreds of tasks/subtasks and it became quite cumbersome.

Pros

The Gantt chart view is great, allowing to edit while in that view.
Managing tasks, subtasks, and dates is easy and user-friendly.
Good features for daily email reminders and reports.

Cons

As a project manager of multiple projects, there was no way for me to overlay projects, or view all on one calendar. This feature would make a PM's life so much better.

There was no way to import an .xlsx or .csv of existing tasks/dates to start, it had to be manually moved.

The export features are quite basic with little to no formatting. It always takes a lot of work on the back end before an export can be sent to a client, for example.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,