About VoIPstudio

VoIPstudio is a cloud-based call center management solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It offers features that include automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), call logs, speech to text and...

Browse VoIPstudio Reviews

Marco B. Marco B.
  • Industry: Internet

Perfect system

Pros

Is easy to set
Perfect and fast customer support
Affordable price and all in one solution
Chat assistance

Cons

They follow the user during the process of setting of account and this is really important specially for small business

Julian M. Julian M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

easy to use and to set up.

Easy to see reports
Good set up with my phone system
Multiple numbers easy to set up .

Cons

A easier to implement guide for the smart phone, maybe an separate app would help more than using the phone's native app.

Paul J. Paul J.

Reviewed on 25/05/2017

18 locations running 60 extensions

Pros

So intuitive, easy to set up, so quick to add users. The cost savings are very attractive. The main administration page is clearly laid out.

Cons

Auto provisioning for all types of phone would be very helpful. Doesn't work too well on android mobile phone, in that it is difficult to navigate around.

Top VoIPstudio Alternatives

David K. David K.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Up and running much quicker than we thought!

Pros

VOIP studio is easy to use and has been working for us know for over 12 months. The support is very good when we have had issues and problems soon overcome.

Cons

As always with VOIP, there is a bit of messing around at first in configuring all the headsets and handsets.

Daniel D. Daniel D.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 30/03/2019

Great for basic calls needs

Pros

although i use skype, when i need to call numbers worldwide i use voipstudio and it is great for my needs. i can call landline and mobile, i can set up voicemail and have call on hold

Cons

i use only basic package so i don't know all the features, but the basic package is enough for my needs

Chris R. Chris R.

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Great supplier - very good value for money

Improved customer service, less admin, piece of mind from call recordings and I think it gives our customers more confidence in our company size

Pros

The value is remarkable, you get so many features! Call recording is probably my favourite, but it's great to have the switchboard options.

Cons

It's definitely harder to use than other systems we've used. I still can't get it to also ring my mobile as well as desk phone.

Arpit P. Arpit P.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Cloud telphony at its very best

We spent a lot of time hunting around for a decent voip provider that didnt involve us dealing with a 3rd party. We found VoipStudio at the right time and it is perfect.

Pros

We use VoipStudio for our voip telephony needs. The pricing on the pay as you go package suits us and we find it does everything we need. We have custom messages and on-hold music as well as ability to use the system from anywhere in the world.

Cons

They need to continue to develop their android app, which is currently extremely basic and has some bugs in it. I believe it is still in beta testing. If they can provide the same functionaity on their android (and apple) app that the web and pc based apps provide, then it will really excel VoipStudio.

Reviewed on 31/07/2018

Unclear terms of use

Pros

It is easy to use and gives opportunity to automatize the country code or area code - provides details within the dashboard.

Cons

You cannot call different countries, mobile phones or some specific numbers which are not geographically connected to the location. Gives some crackling when on the phone (not Internet connection but Voip itself) Customer support gives unclear explanations and guidelines regarding your account specifications.

It just works

Pros

I've been using VoIPstudio since Jan 2013 and never had any issues with the service. Any problems I've had have always been dealt with promptly and professionally. The web based user interface works and gives access to any information you may want. The feature set is extensive and I can't see me using any other service for my VOIP requirement.

Cons

I've had no issues with the VoIPstudion service itself and have used my account via VOIP apps in many Countries. The voice to text translation in voice emails can be iffy but that's normal as it depends on the quality of the speech.

Angel G. Angel G.

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

Lee T. Lee T.

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Great service

I have never used the house phone since I have had this I would recommend it

Pros

Easy to use .East to set up and help is always at hand .There response time is in minutes and if they can't sort it by email they will ring you up

Sol S. Sol S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Best for the money... By FAR!!!!

Pros

This is an incredibly cost effective system and it's quite packed with features. Most of the features I don't currently use but I've used in my previous operations.

VoIPstudios give you a great deal of control over how much you spend and can seriously grow with your business. We implemented this for a client that was paying for server using Freeswitch. Our implementation reduced the client's cost.

Their support is pretty good too (follow up to this in the cons).
The system has tons of amazing features that make any small company create a high level professional image which increases the chances of acquiring new business.

Cons

The support is pretty good too BUT it's overseas so it can sometimes be frustrating when your client is panic'n about something not working "right" and it's a system level issue that you must wait to reach someone.

Billing is also overseas so my client had several occasions with making payment because the card was getting flagged and ended up having to call Paypal or the Bank.

Lacks a bit more of the modern features like other voip service providers such as text messaging but the other features and pricing provided so much more benefit that we created an alternate plan for receiving sms/mms.

I gave most categories a 4 star for these items a few other things but since I've never written a review for companies even Rin

Ahmad S. Ahmad S.

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

I am an IT professional with extensive experience with VOIP.

Pros

The user interface of VoipStudio is very sleek and intuitive. It works best on a desktop browser. Getting up and running is virtually in minutes. Although VoipStudio does not offer phone support, the online ticketing support has been very responsive to all my questions.

Cons

The user interface is not well-adapted for mobile devices. I would love to see a native mobile app with the ability to add multiple accounts from VoipStudio.

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Had a few glitches in set up, but then never any downtime

Pros

Ease of use and genericism. Your recipient is able to identify you by the number displayed, once you have called them at least one time.

Cons

If possible, I would like my full ID to be displayed when the recipient party gets the call, especially when I call overseas.

Nick H. Nick H.

Reviewed on 26/05/2017

Excellent customer support.

Super clear calls. Ability to join the remote teams together and get free calls between users.

Pros

Very good system. It always seems to be available, never slow and very good value for the money.
I do have a fibre connection but the clarity on this service is far better than my line at home.

Cons

The interface is slightly older looking but once you get use to it you can see it packs a lot of options into a small space.

There doesn't seem to have the option to put a current call back into a queue or a different queue. That would be a great option.

Andrew R. Andrew R.

Good value.

More customisable telecoms.

Pros

Competitive price compared with previous office landline, features and quick response messaging via the web login.

Cons

Bland interface to work with and not always intuitive. Some functionality required contacting support to get it working.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

VoIPstudio saved my job and can save yours

The main problem I have solved is monetary. In my office there are two workers who are never there but with whom we have to talk on a daily basis. Calling a mobile phone is expensive, but now, if they have access to wifi, it's free. We have saved a lot of money.

But also we can record the calls and stop taking messy notes and we can convert voice messages to text, Now we use audio messages much more thanks to VoIPstudio, which saves us a lot of time.

Pros

It gives you a thousand possibilities. It can be adapted to your business whatever it is.

The savings on your phone bill are so much that it's hard to believe. Communication with your colleagues is free. Always Even if they are on the other side of the world.

If you have access to Internet, you have a phone, wherever you are.

Another advantage is that we can record calls. No more taking notes that you don't understand.

In addition to that, we can pass voice messages to text, which makes it easier to clarify and find information.

Cons

It's hard to get started. You have too many options and it's easy to get lost. Maybe a wizard or something could help. The support is great and has helped me in everything I've asked for, but sometimes it's hard to ask and if it were easier it would be appreciated.

Some colleagues have been asked to install the program on their phone and there has been some reluctance. This is not strictly a VoIPstudio problem, but it is a problem that exists.

Derek K. Derek K.

VoiPstudio is Awesome

I work from home and was tired of using a router for VOIP; in my search for a new VOIP provider, I stumbled across VoiPStudio...no router needed. I've now been on them for 3+ years and never had an issue. Clients can't tell the difference, their softphone is awesome. I've even setup a wireless phone to VoiPstudio. Just a tremendous product!

Pros

No router needed. Business class solution

Cons

I can't think of one thing I don't like about VoiPstudio...it's an awesome solution.

Ash-lee J. Ash-lee J.

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Brilliant

Couldn't be happier to be honest. I've used a few various other bits of equipment in the past but Voipstudio I'm happy to recommend.

Pros

I like the cloud functionality of the call recordings.

Cons

You do need to reinstall the app quite a few times or else it doesn't stay in sync.

James H. James H.

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

So pleased with new phone system.

A great choice of phone system . Does everything we need across 2 offices with 8 users. Highly recommended . Support is also 5 stars when required . Love the support tickets being inside the same portal as the phone settings so everything is in the same place.

Pros

Ability to change so many settings across the system and for each user. Ansaphone , faxes and totally flexibility . Haven't found anything it can't do yet !

Cons

Haven't found one ..

Rajat L. Rajat L.

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

VOIPStudio Review

Good.

Pros

Function to have a notification email when you miss a call because the software was not open is really useful.

Cons

When dialing a call, the mike button is muted until a long time which is sometimes misleading for the user.

Matt N. Matt N.

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Very easy to set up, recommend

Quick set up of a phone system

Pros

Easy to set up and customer service has been very good. Call recording to track feedback and training is invaluable as well as being able to travel and set phones up anywhere including use on laptop

Cons

Occasionally a poor line if internet connection is particularly bad but not a fault of voipstudio! Would be nice to have an app to call from mobile

Neil R. Neil R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Excellent business voip solution

Awesome

Pros

Been using voip studio from the start of the business initially as a trial and then paid for it works perfect and does everything a pabx phone system would do but in the cloud. Easy to setup and works with our yealink phones. easy to setup no issues. Works perfect with Yealink phones we had and all the features work and call quality is good

Reviewed on 29/07/2018

Not working for me

Pros

It is cheap for usage when you need to call international numbers plus it shows your number like some foreign.

Cons

When we bought it it was written that it is impossible to call mobile phones in the USA, but it appeared that you can't call mobile phones anywhere in the world plus some regular, too. That way it appeared totally useless to me because whichever number I called it didn't allow me to.

Response from VoIPstudio

Hi - Sorry to hear that you've been having problems. Did you raise a ticket with the support team?

You didn't supply your contact details with the review so if you could send your details to us at [email protected] we'll make sure that this gets looked into immediately.

Thanks

Replied 31/07/2018
Amy K. Amy K.

Reviewed on 23/05/2017

Great VOIP Provider

Got a reliable provider, with an all inclusive cost - meaning that is the price we actually pay. The admin functions are also really great. There is more it can do, but for me, just wanted something that 'worked' and believe me that was not easy to find.

Pros

Super happy with their service, it took me a long time to find a provider that was both reliable and good value for money. Has always worked well and their support was second to none in helping me with the endless setup questions I had.

Cons

Only thing would be an updated softphone, as I am using a 3rd party one, as I had some issues getting their own version setup.