About Velocify

Velocify is a cloud-based lead management solution that is designed for mortgage brokers, educational institutions and insurance organizations. The solution offers different types of sales products which are velocify pulse,...

Browse Velocify Reviews

Victor C. Victor C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Velocify

I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year.

The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system

I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right,

This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked.

There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out.

I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting

She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away.

I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract

I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what

I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

Pros

none none none anymore they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that dont work for you

Cons

they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that don't work for you. if you have an issue with it its very hard to speak with someone

Kevin C. Kevin C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce

I would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.

Pros

I love the ease of setup for this product. They make the back end interface easy to figure out and the customer support for questions is on all the points. I have utilized Velocify for a few years now and absolutely love it. Turned our sales teams 8 mins between lead to call down to 2 mins (avg). Can't argue with results.

Cons

There can be intermittent down times, they are still fixing a few things but while they are rare, it is a pain in the face. The program also runs primarily on Java, which means that a lot of cookie clean up has to happen in your browser. Which can sort of be a little rough, but its a minor issue.

Rana G. Rana G.

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

Velocify

Pros

I like that it integrates sms capability along with ease of finding leads easily

Cons

There has been issues with velocify freezing up and when you think its down it places 10 comments instead.

Top Velocify Alternatives

Nathan S. Nathan S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 14/03/2017

Roxanne P. Roxanne P.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pros

I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Cons

How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

Paul L. Paul L.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Pros

This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails
is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.

Mike G. Mike G.

Easiest lead management software

I would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated

Pros

Functionality. You can easily filter leads based on your wants or needs. I also like the function where I can search a name and see how many times we have spoken to them in the past and how often. It helps with building rapport.

Cons

Unless I don't know how to do this, I would like to see a function that allows you to capture multiple emails at once for a generalized email.

Xavier D. Xavier D.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Nothing short of exceptional!

Pros

The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

Cons

The only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.

Michael U. Michael U.

Great Features, Okay Customer Service

Velocify is very easy to manage and make changes to on the fly, which helps in a fast paced office.

Pros

The features are great, click to dial, easy logging of activity, call tracking for management. Gives users the ability to call the most appropriate leads at the most appropriate times.

Cons

The customer service/support team can use some assistance when an issue needs to be escalated. The product can also improve on the internal calendar management.

Scott M. Scott M.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment

I would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!

Pros

Navigation, reporting, scheduling is second to none. Great! Allows reviewing of recorded calls, monitoring who is on the line at any given moment and total hours spent on phone.

Cons

Not too many as I can tell. Seems as if there is a slight delay in conversation when speaking through the software to a client

Russell T. Russell T.

Velocify review

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple to organize and track my loan officers progress with their leads. The direct dial and email features are nice as well.

Cons

Searching for lost leads can be time consuming. More automatic features making the lead pop up again as a new lead rather than just a reminder email or pop up would be easier to use.

Henry L. Henry L.

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

It's a useful tool overall.

Pros

We use this as a tool alongside SalesForce. One of my favorite features is that you can tailor Velocify to "force" your sales team to work on a lead or it "velociefies" away from them in 14 days, rotating to other sales agent who may have a different pitch and thus may be able to close the deal.

Cons

One con is that you can only view 100 leads at a time. Another con is that I think it could be better at duplicate leads. It's just awkward and annoying if someone on the sales floor has just called a lead, and then you call it immediately next and the customer is like "I just spoke with your company...?"

Luisa M. Luisa M.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Click to Dial is amazing!

Pros

The best feature is the click to dial option and call counter. It is easy to filter leads by different sources, point of contacts, and status.

Cons

We do not have a feature to run daily reports and export to excel. Also a column for set appointment/ activities instead of sorting them.

Tyson M. Tyson M.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without...

I don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.

Pros

Velocify is my lifeline. Scheduling and notation are essential and it's nice to have both capabilities within one resource. It's also great that it communicates with other software.

Cons

None that I can think of. I just wished I'd have started using it sooner. Maybe better marketing to sales and service related businesses/individuals.

Alexandra B. Alexandra B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
1.5
2.5

1.5
Reviewed on 29/05/2014

I would avoid Velocify if you're looking for a CRM

Pros

The lead dialer can be helpful when it doesn't have glitches. The system is also relatively easy to learn. Having actions that drive status is also a good feature that helps with driving leads through the process according to what they do or the follow-ups taken and not someone arbitrarily assigning a status.

Cons

Customer service can be a pain to get hold of. Downtime typically doesn't have a resolution ETA. Reporting limits having standard emails sent out with the reports. Fields cannot be deleted by an admin, and you have to go through an account rep. We had a terrible account rep when launching the product, and both a colleague and I had to work through the weekend to get everything up and running to go live. Imports can only occur one at a time and have limits on the number of records, which end up taking forever. The email integrated is not user-friendly and very complex to develop. Deliverability of the messages is also extremely poor and led us to have to integrate an outside automation platform. The API integration from Velocify has caused us multiple headaches with our outside platforms as well .

Rob H. Rob H.

satisfaction

Pros

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Cons

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

Joseph W. Joseph W.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Velocify's Advantages

Pros

I use this product every day as a Loan Officer and it makes my life extremely easy. It organizes all of my leads and doesnt let them fall through the cracks.

Cons

I am continually logged out of the app sometimes while on the phone. I have even had the app hang up the phone on me during a phone call.

Brett M. Brett M.

Reviewed on 24/07/2014

The Backbone of Our Sales Strategy

Pros

The software provides an excellent framework to design our consistent and repeatable strategy to sales. Instead of 50 loan officers doing things 50 different ways, we build the process around best practices. We then monitor and make adjustments as necessary. Furthermore, the implementation team is the best I've ever worked with, and the support staff is highly responsive.

Cons

I've never been a huge fan of the pricing model I felt like I was buying an airline ticket on Spirit Airlines. I know the reporting is lacking, but that isn't a big deal as long as we have a better way to pull the data out of Velocify and load it into our intelligence software. We're really struggling with this now.

Sasha C. Sasha C.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Very easy to use! Love the reminders!

Great lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!

Pros

I love how easy Velocify is to use! I am able to keep up with my leads much better than with other products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend Velocify!

Ivis R. Ivis R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

great lead management software

Pros

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

Cons

It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.

Paul O. Paul O.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Very Good CRM program

Pros

Excellent CRM with just the minimum requirement to take your contacts with you anywhere also love the capability to text

Cons

the CRM is a little complex when it comes the time to import data od extract data from it also little costly per user

Tiffany M. Tiffany M.

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

Easy to Use!

Great product for business use

Pros

Many great features such as text and visual voicemail. it is secure so I know my clients information is secure!

Cons

I connected it to my cell phone and now it rings all the time! I removed the setting but it still rings!

Taylor L. Taylor L.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Pros

Its user friendly. It moves very quickly and very seldom gives me any sort of errors or runs slowly.

Cons

There are not enough disposition reasons. The disposition reasons need to be more in depth. Sometimes I cannot find a good enough reason.

Ralph L. Ralph L.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Powerfull when used to its fullest extent

Pros

I like the integration with the additional software we are required to use and the ease of categorizing all prospects for campaigns

Cons

the calendar popup that doesn't disappear once complete after you have made the call and categorized it.

Tonia D. Tonia D.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 23/07/2014

VP of Internet Marketing

Pros

My experience is that my sales rep is easy to get along with and helps me with solutions that he has control of and gets me assistance when needed. The system, for the most part, is a solution for most of our marketing and lead needs. I would recommend it to a peer. It's much easier if they have an administrator with existing experience. Its a great solution. The support group has gotten back to being very prompt and helpful as well.

Cons

I cannot buy products for just certain users/branches and separate billing. Its all or nothing, but that's probably not an issue for most.