About Freshsales

Freshsales is a salesforce automation solution that enables businesses of all sizes to streamline lead management, client interaction, marketing insights, customer relationship management and other operations. The platform...

Browse Freshsales Reviews

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Lindsey

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Best CRM for our small business

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Pros

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Cons

Search function, would like to search keyword

Claritysoft CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Keap

Price and functionality
Abhishek
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Potential to be a great CRM for sales!

It is a decent CRM, helpful in managing your sales team and tracking the sales process, but there is room for improvement.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface, initial setup is easy and integration is also possible like Gmail. Good tool to manage your sales pipeline and very handy in running email campaigns.

Cons

Customer support is not up to the mark. They always respond very late. Its reporting system is also not that effective.

Top Freshsales Alternatives

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Buggy and full of errors

I am disgusted that I spent the money and will not renew, As soon as I am able to transfer my hostage contacts I will move to another hopefully better system.

Pros

The software is in the cloud can use it from anywhere

Cons

The software is full of bugs, the support people are very helpful but I do feedback on the errors I reported and no fix either. Every day I discover new errors - limitations and bugs in the system. I will not renew my subscription. The worst part for me is the fact that I have been unable to export my contacts from the system - which limits me to go to another system that works more reliable. I am also not impressed that my credit card details are stored by the system. This is actually open to fraud and hacking - so if their buggy system gets hacked then my credit card details are open to the hackers. NOT VERY NICE

Gregor
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Pros

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Cons

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions.
Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.
Yogesh
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Pros

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Cons

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Bitrix24 and HubSpot CRM

Integration & cost optimizing

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Out of box setup, unlimited tech chat/email support, phone system & email click setup.
Kevin
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

The best CRM and email marketing solution in the market!

Pros

When you are a one-man band, I need as much automation as possible. Freshsales offers that and is the best at it.

Cons

They have a limited list to integrations to other products in the market.

• Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

hussein
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

It is very cool for small companies and micro-enterprises. It helps in predicting sales

Pros

It is very special, easy to meditate, flexible, and there is a support and assistance platform

Cons

The support platform is not 24 hours a day. This should be taken care of

Sarfraz

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Review of Freshsales

Marvellous

Pros

Sales analysis and comfortably to handle it

Cons

Weekly sales format with feed back for peers should be available

Maciej

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Kyrstin
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Powerful integration tools!

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM and Comidor

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Elisa
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Reviewed on 06/10/2017

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Pros

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it.
We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack.

2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee.

3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Cons

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows.
Examples of these are:
"automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and
support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models).

2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show.

Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 14/09/2019

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Leslie

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Pros

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Cons

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Size and cost for our team at the time
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pros

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Cons

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

Ranjith

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Does the Job - Economical compared to others in the market

It is a good CRM for small organizations. It did the job but with a lot of limitations

Pros

Good all round CRM for small organizations loaded with lot of good features.

Cons

Reporting has limitations and the interface is not fluid compared to others in the market. Customer support is a challenge across Freshworks.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Looking for marketing integration

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We took a trial and found it decent enough
Christopher

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Pros

Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Cons

There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.

Farhan
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Freshsales - Post sales CRM

The experience is good. It can be improved a lot though. Our primary aim to use freshsales is that it synchronizes with freshdesk thus making post sales communication and customer success easy and simple.

Pros

The reason we have decided to use freshsales is to keep up with our customers and track our rapport with our current customers. Being a software and hardware product based company, post sales support is equally important for us since our software business depends on the use and satisfaction of our customers.
The best thing we like is the interoperability of freshsales with our helpdesk (freshdesk). The synchronization of activity helps us keep track of the issues our customers have had with our products.

Cons

It is slightly complicated compared to pipeline deals and other software which we have been using for CRM. The other software make it very easy to list down all the deals according to filters. On freshsales that listing is slightly complicated.

Jason
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Awesome CRM!

I give Freshsales a 4.50/5.00. Some of the native integration with other Freshtools could be a lot better. However, as an out of the box SaaS application, it is really good and easy to implement.

Pros

Freshsales is great. Started using it in 2017 and it has improved exponentially since then. I particularly like the ecosystem that Freshworks is creating where all of their Fresh tools can integrate with each other. I had looked at a ton of CRMs and Freshsales had the best functionality with the best integration for the money. The team was very accommodating.

Cons

US Based or Western Europe Support would be nice. The company is based in India and most of the support is there. Sometimes the accents are too much to overcome and I cannot understand the support personnel.

Amirullah

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

Freshsales is User-Friendly Apps

We are very helpful to manage Contacts, Deals and others. Moreover, the Customer Journey feature and also Wofkflow to set up Automation according to our business needs
And also we are very helpful to manage our Sales Team well. Because everything is well recorded in Freshsales Suite Enterprise

Pros

The feature we often use is Marketing Automation. And of course Freshsales is very easy to use and the UI/UX display is very attractive.

Cons

We think there is a need for integration with several marketplaces other than Shopify
Like Shopee, Lazada and Tokopedia
Because in Indonesia, there are still many who use the Marketplace

Ankit
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

CRM Software For Startups

We have been using Freshales for over an year now and our experience has been quite superb. I really appreciate their thoughtful updates on regular intervals.

Pros

There are number of pros but I will highlight couple of them.
1) Even the free version of the CRM is quite impressive and fully packaged to handle an organization's CRM requirement.
2) The team pushes the update on regular basis and the updates are quite thoughtful
3) Email configuration
4) Custom url for your organization
5) Unlimited agents even in the free version
6) Tasks & Appointments is what I like the most

Cons

Proposal/Quotation and Invoicing is not there currently. but, I am sure the team will have it in their bucket list.