InventoryCloud Reviews

About InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud allows users to easily transition from error-prone manual processes and antiquated systems to a modern, feature-rich inventory management platform. Enjoy quick and accurate physical inventory cycle counts,...

Browse InventoryCloud Reviews

Reviewed on 04/06/2023

The inventory management process has become remarkably efficient for business

Pros

One of the standout features of InventoryCloud is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the system is intuitive, and even those without extensive technical expertise can easily grasp its functionality. The streamlined design allows for quick and effortless access to all the necessary inventory management tools.Enabling me to analyze sales trends, monitor stock turnover rates, and identify potential areas for improvement.

Cons

Improveing better than previous. I wholeheartedly recommend InventoryCloud.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for your wholehearted recommendation. We're very glad to hear that you're finding such great value in our solution's rich menu of features.

Replied 11/08/2023
Imon
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Barcode led Inventory Management software for businesses. Go for it now !

Its amazing and worth recommending to everyone. Web based inventory cloud system helps in real time tracking and efficient supply chain management of all our official assets. The barcode scanning never disappoints and is a foolproof system for checking and tagging of bulk orders easily in one go without any issue. The best thing is that it is quick, fast and seamless. Now tracking orders and assets is just a click away. Everything is available at your convenience 24/7. One of the best inventory management system in the market at such an affordable pricing

Pros

Barcode led Inventory management system helps in real time tracking and managing the assets from one end to another. Managing the assets from e mail purchase orders and complete online engagement from start to end helps in efficient supply management, thus resulting in better performance outcome. This web based inventory management system can be accessed easily via mobile and tablet devices as well and is very easy to handle and functionality is trouble free. Managing the assets through serial number is easy and accessible all the time. No more hassle in managing the bulk orders.

Cons

No problem faced till date. More and more customization is requested to improve the supply chain system to its best as per current business dynamics. Real time functionality and auditing of the orders through barcode scanning often hangs or slows down and buffer in web, which can be resolved immediately. Else, everything is just perfect.

Fishbowl, kintone, Cloud Inventory, TallyPrime and Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud is chosen because of its high efficiency run rate in running the supply chain of assets without any glitches or issues. No problem or fear of installation or setup issue as nothing is required and it can work on its own. Never experienced any slowdown or downtime while functioning. It is a must have solution for managing the inventory in best possible way.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Wow! Great insights and thanks for sharing. We're glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your needs. Thank you for your additional recommendations. We will take a look.

Replied 19/04/2023
Christian

Reviewed on 09/01/2024

Wasp InventoryCloud

Pros

I like most about InventoryCloud is that it suits our agency's needs and it's intuitive

Cons

It could be more cost effective. Some features could be improved in future version

Top InventoryCloud Alternatives

WIP

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

Pros

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

Cons

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Fishbowl
Sainath
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Great inventory solution

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is great and beyond expectations.

Pros

It is one of the best inventory solution to drive digital transformation in your warehouse.
Instead of maintaining stock in excel you can manage your warehouse operations with this unique inventory system which not only helps you to reduce human errors but also increase your efficiency.
It also covers each and every part of your warehouse operations like inbound, outbound, storage, inventory optimisation and cycle count.
It enables you to use Hand Held terminal for easy inventory management.

Cons

This system is easy to use and fully packed with unique features. Nothing is there with me to dislike it.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for sharing your review of InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that you regard it as the best inventory solution on the market.

Replied 08/12/2023
Anthony
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

e-PIC One Enterprise and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.
Brooke
  • Industry: Sports

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Pros

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Cons

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Clear Spider

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Because I was able to talk to a real person as opposed to setting up a demo with an automated messenger. Also, Wasp was a local company in Texas.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

Pros

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

Cons

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain.

Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes.

Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

Freddy
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Freddys review

its good but it needs to start implementing dashboards

Pros

I like a lot of the features that help with fixed assets and build reports around end of life

Cons

I hate how you cannot create dashboards

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Yes for the time being I have chosen wasp but I am thinking about other products

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your information regarding your experience. We also appreciate you identifying opportunities for improvement. Do know that we value your opinion and that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied 08/12/2023
Ron
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Using WASP Inventory Cloud

Pros

System is very user friendly and easy to access.

Cons

Paying annual subscription fees is bit challenging but still acceptable.

Kyle
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

Inventory management

It has helped me control inventory which hasn't been done in years.

Pros

Easy of operation. It has giving me the flexibility to control inventory movements within the four wall. Also we are now scanning products in and out of building.

Cons

Not having the complete package to use makes it a little difficult to get everything done that I wanted too. I assume that the kitting feature was part of the basic package and it wasn't. Now I have no budget to purchase the added package.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. Do know that we are consistently making upgrades and improvements to grow the value of your solution.

Replied 11/08/2023

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Pros

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Cons

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Linda
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 02/12/2022

WASP Inventory Review

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

Pros

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

Cons

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Replied 12/01/2023
Josh
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

Pros

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

Cons

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Matt
  • Industry: Food Production

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

Pros

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

Cons

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Sushant
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Complete warehouse management system

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

Pros

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

Cons

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Replied 01/11/2023
Falguni
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

WASP Inventory Cloud for Medical Devices

Pros

Be able to view, search inventory on the main screen, be able to open multiple pages of the system to check the location of inventory so that fileds required to be filled for "remove function" can be accessed.

Cons

I would like to be able to be able to customize reports and design packing slips per pick order with ease and be able to select fields from different tables to be in the reports I need.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience. We take recommendations from our customers very seriously. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Replied 01/11/2023
Donald
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Inventory Cloud Review

Pros

The min / max and auto email alerts. Ease of use to add new parts and cloud based so can access anywhere. Install and training was easy with great customer support when we ran into setup challenges.

Cons

No negative feedback, works perfect for our application of managing 600 parts for high volume sewing operation.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are especially pleased to read that you find the solution as being very easy to use.

Replied 12/10/2023
Stacy
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 28/09/2023

For the Price It Shows and Stores our Inventory

Pros

It's ability to track our inventory accurately.

Cons

The lack of training material available, had to pay for additional training. Though the system is customable you have to pay for those changes you need.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that the solution is meeting your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have recently improved our onboarding to provide a number of self-help videos that will help you better navigate through your introductory period.

Replied 12/10/2023
Brett
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 25/02/2022

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

Pros

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

Cons

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Replied 05/04/2022
Travis

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Solid Inventory Management

Pros

It has a very easy to use gui that makes the entire software flow well. Integration was very straightforward, and the organization from the software is incredible.

Cons

If the software doesn't fit your business model because you are a niche company, customization is virtually impossible.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Travis, thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied 05/01/2023
  • Industry: Shipbuilding

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

inventory control

We are pleased with the program, but would like to see improvements as descripted above.

Pros

Easy access, real time data capturing, and accountability.

Cons

The notification of low inventory doesn't work. Tracking tool crib items can be made simpler. Under the old desktop system you were able to see who has items out that need to be returned. This system you have to run a lengthy report and run through several pages to find what tool crib items are overdue.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you Michael for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are happy to hear that you find the solution as easy to use.

Replied 20/06/2022
Anthony
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Completely Unprofessional

Pros

Pros were the sales rep was super persistent when selling me the equipment and software.

Cons

The cons? After this guy sold me the software and scanners, the moment i received the equipment and needed assistance this guy was no where to be found. I tried leaving a message several times, have an email thread for nearly 3 months of him not responding to my request for help but me receiving his automated sales emails, spoke with customer service on 4 different occasions never got a follow up, finally got to the accounting dept who had said they would handle it and cancel it out to only find out months later they're still sending me invoices and never credited me back anything. This began in 02/17 its now 10/17 and i am following up again with Billing as i tried again 2 weeks ago promising they would fix this and still nothing. Now the supervisor relayed a message they would clear out the 2 of the 4 months of unpaid bills and meet me in the middle ( the customer who didnt get an answer back for 4 months and im supposed to pay in full or split the bill?) then to come back and tell me theyll cover all 4 months and that i should try and "re-sell" their equipment online (the same equipment i was sold on and not able to use due to bad customer service, its still in the box and they wont credit me back. Completely unprofessional, offering me to split invoices and re-sell equipment for products i wasnt able to use since the day i got it. If they correct this ill let it be known but until then the way this has been handled is so unprofessional acting like theyre doing me a favor canceling out 2 of the 4 months and not giving me credit for the 1st month and equipment i was swindled into.

Devin

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

Warehouse Managment

Pros

The ease of use and customizable settings are really helpful.

Cons

Customer support is very bad. Also the system is updated and there is no explanation for these new updates. The lack of not being able to mass edit items can be disheartening.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Devin, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use and helpful. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Replied 22/02/2022
Humphrey
  • Industry: Military

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud helps us to determine who is assigned equipment, track product recalls with lot numbers, and determine when an item is low in stock and requires re-order.

Pros

InventoryCloud was extremely easy to set-up and even easier to use. This system has helped us to completely eliminate paper records while accurately determining where our equipment is at all times.

Cons

For our purposes, the barcode feature by SKU was not utilized as it was meant to be. Since we often order from different vendors, the products we receive are often labeled differently and do not have the same barcodes.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Humphrey for your feedback regarding InventoryCloud. Glad to hear you've been able to completely eliminate paper records ... good for your company and great for the environment.

Replied 16/07/2021