Wix Reviews

About Wix

Wix is a cloud-based landing page solution that helps users create and manage websites. The solution provides multiple templates with video backgrounds, fonts and animation. It allows users to customize the website with their own...

4.2
4.2

Browse Wix Reviews

9,501 of 9,501 reviews
Avash
Avash

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pros

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Cons

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Kalina
Kalina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pros

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Cons

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 04/06/2024

Great for nonprofits

great, customer service is amazing, I can't say enough

Pros

the functionality of the marketing and form communications

Cons

there is so much on the platform, it takes a bit to get used to it, but that is expected

Bandzoogle

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I am more familiar with Wix, and it has the communication features we need

Top Wix Alternatives

WordPress Portal

SeoSamba WordPress Enterprise

Mohamad
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 29/06/2024

Please be prepared

Everything was lost suddenly without any access, and no reason.

Pros

I liked how it was very smooth and easy to use.

Cons

Unfortunately, after years of working on several websites for my business and my clients, suddenly my account was not accessible anymore. Website has been unpublished and everything was gone. No reason, no way of contacts, nothing. Please be aware. I am also on paid subscription for several websites.

Robert
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Non-present to Real Time Presence

We were able to recreate our website, improve it, and offer enhancements quickly and easily. Our need to book events and track ticket buyers is important to our identity. Events are an important revenue stream for us. We direct customers to the site for menu and beer options, what's happening and other specials. It is our source of truth.

Pros

The ease of use. The content management capability and simplicity is what got my marketing and customer team on board and to adopt this as our primary web tool.

Cons

It took a minute to figure out the add-on features, where they were and how to use them.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 03/07/2024

I highly recommend WIX!

My overall experience has been excellent across the board. Super thankful for this easy to use platform!

Pros

Most excellent customer service support. I've tried the chat box, email and phone call and have been pleased across the board.

Cons

Every once in awhile something is not intuitive to me... but that is rare.

WordPress , Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Beautiful easy to use templates and logical layout of the Editor. The behind the scenes website for setting things up was very important to me. I found everything very easy to use.
Joshua

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Wix made domain website building lot more easier without coding

I love every moment I work on wix and it makes my Job lot more easier managing multiple domain subscription from one login.

Pros

Easy to build a website in less than 5 minutes

Cons

The website template don't have options to tweak easily

Ileana
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 20/06/2024

Great customer service

Pros

The customer service team was really helpful in answering my questions and teaching me how to do it.

Cons

I wish the editor was a bit easier to navigate through

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Working with WIX

Our overall experience has been a positive one with WIX. We are very pleased in how it has assisted us with our design firm.

Pros

We enjoy the marketing tools. We use blogs, newsletters, and email campaigns, and we can control all of these via WIX.

Cons

In our experience, it was the learning curve. It did take us a bit to figure everything out; however, WIX offers fantastic "how-to" videos with a simple search. I haven't found an issue I couldn't figure out with the training videos, I just hope they would be categorized a bit better.

Stephanie

Reviewed on 19/05/2024

My Go-To Website Builder

Pros

The drag and drop features in Wix make it super easy to use, even if you're not accustomed to web editing. There are a lot of interesting and nice-looking built-in functions that can help every website look different but still professional. It's easy to build out new pages and achieve the structural results that make the most sense for your project. It's fairly easy to share administrative access. There are a lot of helpful hints and directions in the system that make it easy to use.

Cons

The mobile responsiveness features don't always adapt content like I think they would which sometimes seems to complicate the design of the website. There are certain small functionality elements that are a little finicky but, overall, there's just a slight learning curve in how to use them.

Robert
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 24/08/2019

Ok if you don't need wide ranging functionality.

All in all, I would recommend it if you don't have much knowledge of web design and want to make something quickly.

Pros

Super easy to use and get started with. Probably the best templates in out of all the drag and drop hosting sites. The algorithm that creates sites for you based off of the concept you have is quite powerful and easy to use. The app is incredible and almost has more functionality than the online dashboard.

Cons

I had issues adding a search bar to my online store. Most items like that require you to pay outside app developers to embed their product into your site for a monthly subscription. All of this hikes up the monthly cost of the site. Customer support was lacking - with every query I sent being responded with the line ' we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it'. In my experience, things were never fixed. Halfway through my tenure with the company, they removed aspects of the software (like music listening statistics for my radio show) and never replaced them.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

All in all, it came down to the fact that Wix had better marketing.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

As mentioned above the marketing was better - they offered me a 50% off deal for the first year.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

Professional Websites for the Average Person

As a solopreneur, creating a website for my online business was important. When I realized how expensive it would be to hire a web designer, I knew I needed to figure it out on my own. Wix allowed me to do that.
I was surprised at how easy the drag and drop templates made it, and how simple it was to customize the templates. Often times you will be told "Don't use a template that everyone uses. But Wix allows you to take that templates and fully customize it to your brand.
To make it even better, the pricing for Wix Pro is perfect. It is significantly more affordable than going through a platform like GoDaddy, and 10x easier to use.

Pros

My favorite thing about Wix are the drag and drop themes. Wix takes the website themes to the next level by allowing you to customize the template you have chosen.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this platform is sometimes the web design platform is a pain. By this I mean, while creating your websites, you will run into times where layers of your design will become jumbled, or the overlapping overlays will make it difficult to access an element or text block you are trying to move. For this reason, it is important to save your website as a draft frequently while designing.

Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be extremely overwhelming, and then when I looked at the renewable price at the end of the first year I realized it wasn't worth it for all the aggravation and then an annual cost that would quadruple.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I consulted several close business friends. Many of them use Wix for their websites, so I knew if I had questions they would be able to help.
Reilly

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

A quick and easy way to build a website

I have created a couple of simple websites for clients to go along with branding projects, as well as keeping my personal portfolio up to date as a Wix site, and it has proved to be very effective for those purposes.

Pros

Wix has been a lifesaver as someone who has little coding experience. The platform as a whole makes it really easy to customize landing pages and websites to point clients to. If you are not a designer and just want to use a template, Wix provides plenty of well-designed options to choose from. I mostly appreciate the fact that you are able to start from scratch if you want to and design your own site, specific to your needs.

Cons

I would say that one of the only downsides to Wix is the fact that a lot of the widgets and add ons applications are not very well developed in many cases. I wish there were better and more simple ways to customize galleries and display photos sometimes. Often you can find a workaround for issues but there are efficiencies that are definitely still being developed.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Squarespace used to be a lot less user-friendly than it is nowadays so at the time it was the best way for me to create what I needed in an efficient and effective way.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Ease of use and overall price structure.
Jeff

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches

If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Pros

Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

Cons

This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix was way easier to launch and fit the needs of our small business site. Wordpress is great but far heavier in implementation and we would need constant admin updates and personnel to manage - Wix was easily the better choice for what we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

It was a hard decision as they really have some of the same features and both are easy to use and comparative in price. We simply liked Wix's UI a bit better.
Matthew
Matthew

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

Great service for setting up a new website!

Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Pros

Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Cons

Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wordpress, while powerful, is simply too much for a self-employed service-industry employee to manage. Wix is much easier.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix seemed just easier to use, and has continued being easy to use.
Brandon
Brandon
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

Wix a different platform that allos you to do more advancd customization

My overall experience is positive, I found support helpful when I've needed it, they have really good promo plans and that platform works well overall.

Pros

I like that I don't have to just use templates and can make almost any type of design I want if I know how to either code or I can do a more experienced drag and drop with the advanced editor.

Cons

My biggest flaw with Wix is that there is a lot of programs that can not implement with Wix because of no supp[ort on wixes end. This makes it a lot harder to implement systems that I like using and would prefer to use when searching for platforms such as rental systems, eCommerce, live chats.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Godaddy platform was very slow in handling my site, and using WordPress I found there were to many issues with incompatibility or issues where I changed something and it made the site a lot slower without realizing it.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Mainly because at the time I could get more customization out of Wix than I could with square space. Square space works really well with using their prebuilt templates and there is a lot of really good ones. I like to be able to make something really customized so I chose wix
Veronika
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Everybody can become website designer/builder with WIX

In addition to offering fantastic products and services, Wix is also available to assist with technical problems or questions about setting up an online store, for example. Wix features an integrated live chat feature where you can quickly receive answers to your queries. Every time I've needed to use the live chat feature, a helpful customer support representative has welcomed me and done all in their ability to answer my question or resolve my problem. When a problem couldn't be resolved right away, it was escalated to another department, and I almost always got an email from that department the next day or so. The email was often sent to let me know that the problem had been resolved. WIX is great! I love it.
They are hands down one of the best website companies with the best customer service team out there.

Pros

Wix has excellent customer service, and I've noticed that it keeps improving over time.
My page now has a simple Google calendar integration that is useful to our neighbors. The capability to specifically alter the website's mobile version is one of my other favorite features.
It has a ton of templates and capabilities, is simple to use and onboard, and has outstanding documentation.

Cons

I couldn't really think of any things he used to build his website that wouldn't be beneficial to any firm. The only problem I occasionally encountered was that Wix occasionally has internet connection slowness and takes a little while to load. However, I've only seen this problem twice. As I previously indicated, I had no problems integrating with the business procedures I was already using.

Jobin

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Wix Review: Is it Really Good?

Pros

Among many site builder software available, Wix distinguishes itself from others since it offers a wide variety of user friendly tools to customers. Among the many advantages of the software following are the most attractive.
1. The design templates available are upgraded and with the drag-drop options any one can create a website within a short span of time.
2. User friendly interface of wix offers different tools to create, manage and update websites and its content.
3. We can add animations for texts as well as for other elements in a flexible user interface.
4. There are a number of website apps that the user can add to the website using the App market tool.
5. Built in SEO management makes it easy for the user to market products and services.
6. Flexible payment plans.
7. Free logo maker tool and free https.
8. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

Even though Wix is among one among the best of its kind, there are some areas in which they can really make improvements which would enhance user experience and the quality of service provided.
1. Ads are a major problem for users using the free and connect domain plans. The Wix banner is also a hassle.
2. Even though Wix offers a smart assistant to build websites through Artificial Design Intelligence, a major drawback is that its not available to all types of projects.
3. Lack of a unlimited plan and the need to have a paid plan for tracking and analytics are among the things that need some improvement.
4. If you wish to go for a redesigning, no option is available to change the template already chosen.

Hanah
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Wix is My Favorite for Websites!

Overall, this Wix website site is amazing for bloggers and especially owners of businesses. I can't help but daily brag about this site and how easy it was for me to make one. I enjoy working daily on my websites because it brings inspiration and helps me to navigate my vision.

Pros

Wix is the main platform I use. I have tried many other website making sites and this one is my favorite. Wix gets the job done. I was able to create a few years ago many websites for my company and for my ministry without all of the hassle. The way Wix set everything up I had hundreds of ways to use each tool they had given for my website. The tools to fix up my website aren't complicated or confusing. I hate looking around for hours trying to figure out how to use a website. It is so frustrating and this made my life so much easier. I also like how the Wix website can help you create a blog page. I love to blog, so this was helpful. As, I was working on creating my Wix website I had loads of themes to use and tools. Wix has many options for the free users and for the premium users I noticed. I love how Wix is for all types of careers. People who want to start a small business or musicians. Also, I have noticed they have websites or tools for people who want to sell items. Wix is also useful for graphic designers. I also like how I am able to add photos, images, and website links to my official pages on Wix. I can also add social media symbols to link my social media pages to my Wix.

Cons

I really have no dislikes, but I would give a suggestion. I really hope Wix continues to update like they have been doing. I would love to see loads of more themes. They already have so much, but I would love to see more. More wouldn't hurt lol =)

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

‘site builder for tomorrow’

with the offered features by many hosting companies, mostly which are standard features, any novice can build a good looking website. But not an exceptional one like what is being offered by wix. Wix is in to business, therefore they integrate whatever the improvements in digital communication in order to be ‘special’. You need to experience the difference. After the initial launching with the free version, one need to migrate in to a version which will offer you all the additional features in ecom. With a paid version you can have your own domain that will help you to build your unique custom brand, and run an ad free site. With the paid version you become independent of strings associated with wix campaigns but still enjoy the unique features available in wix platform.
With the returns gained by having an exceptional site, you wouldn’t feel the service is expensive.

Pros

with ‘wix’, websites are not a luxury anymore. Wix has emerged as one of the leading facilitators of digital visual communication platforms by offering ‘start free and pay later’ concept of doing business. Wix is definitely doing a business. But it helps those innovatives who cannot afford the luxury of hosting initially, but can present brilliant productive ideas to the world with digital communication for a kickstart. Wix, certainly is doing a business of milking without hurting the cow. Those who cannot afford hosting initially or even venture on a project on trial basis can grab this concept and then upgrade to paid packages for greater productivity. Wix is not just another hosting business. Its an ecommerce platform. Wix has passed the traditional concepts by integrating future technology in to its platform thereby placing its position ahead of many others. Wix helps others to earn in the ecom world with the latest technology, trends integrated in to their system.
With their ADI (artificial design intelligence), you almost have a ready-built website without any coding knowledge and the Wix editor gives you a free hand to integrate your own innovative ideas and present exceptional websites to communicate your message stunningly to the audience. You can use the Drag & Drop, Online Booking Tools, Online Store Builder, SEO Management, Survey Builder, to name a few and many other productive features to make your site unique and stand above the rest.

Cons

well I wouldn’t say this a real con, but the cost comparison wise, there are many hosting service providers who too offer many ‘easy to build a site’ tools at a lower cost but one need to sacrifice on certain features those are being offered by wix at a higher cost.

Caleb
Caleb
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Ranges from "good" to "superb", depending on use case

Overall a great experience. Wix excels in creating visually stunning websites with ease. It is featureful and intuitive.

One's experience does depend on the use case, however. Wix seems to be optimally configured for the artist-type: photographers, musicians, fashion/lifestyle bloggers, etc. It is less optimal for the "techie-type", e.g., programmers, engineers, mathematicians, etc. It is still pretty good in the latter cases, but I'd probably only recommend 7/10 for "techies". On the other hand, if you're an artist-type and fit squarely within the provided templates, then I would 10/10 recommend.

Pros

With Wix, it is fast and easy to create a visually compelling website. Coding skills or previous web design experience are not required.

You start out by choosing a template specific to your needs (e.g., blogging, business site, photography, CV/portfolio, and others). The templates are high quality and there appears to be a wide selection. Once you make a selection, you enter the web editor and can start customizing the default elements ("Elements" here refers to things like text boxes, headers, backgrounds, embedded media, widgets, etc.) You can also add your own elements. All of this is done with intuitive graphical controls, no coding necessary.

If I recall correctly, the process of custom domain registration was not difficult; they guide you through the steps. Or you can use a provided Wix domain for no additional cost. Whatever the specifics, I remember it being any easy process. They host your website on their own servers, so you don't have to worry about that part either.

Cons

The graphical user interface is slow. This may be unavoidable given the nuts and bolts happening behind the scenes while you move around and edit elements. But it definitely is annoying.

Sometimes the graphical interface does not do exactly what you want -- simple examples being the exact positioning of elements and rendering of text or images. It also may be difficult to customize outside the bounds of the provided templates, e.g., I could not find an easy way to display math equations. There appears to be a "Dev Mode" where you can configure the nuts and bolts of the underlying code, but I have not tried this.

Finally, the pricing seemed expensive for personal use, e.g., if you are a student just trying to set up a CV/portfolio site.

Nephi
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 19/12/2021

The pro's and con's of using Wix as your website builder.

Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy?

I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain that I feel Wix that as a web designer, Wix is very great. It ticks off a ton of the right actually look at encloses its essential capacity (the versatile site manager is an incredible touch) and it is feasible to use to foster locales rapidly.

What's more, there is extraordinary worth add too, with the additional elements and showcasing apparatuses. This is the sort of thing that would empower new site proprietors to broaden the range of their site further without managing an excess of specialized information or extra assets.

Pros

Usability: Is it easy to use Wix?

The Pro's

Amazing drag and drop supervisor which is versatile to your degree of tech aptitude and web improvement information. The work process is exceptionally smooth and no coding abilities are required.

Wix has a broad rundown of components permitting you to make changes, add or eliminate text boxes, lightboxes, buttons, recordings, and the sky is the limit from there – inside a couple of snaps. Very natural interface.

Extra facilitating and space library administrations are given inside the Wix stage, making it an across-the-board answer for site creation.

North of 180 million clients, from 80 nations, use Wix to develop their business for its exceptional effortlessness and usefulness.

Cons

The Con's to using Wix.

Premium Plans Are Single-Site Only

Assuming you felt that paying an exceptional arrangement month-to-month expense would permit you unlimited admittance to Wix for every one of your destinations, reconsider. The superior highlights aren't adaptable, which means you purchase it for one site and it stays there!

Envision what a bummer that would be, assuming all you needed was to connect Google Analytics? Something more to bite on.

Plan & Pricing

With five paid arrangement forms besides the free arrangement, it appears as though Wix has something for everybody. However, assuming that you're a major business and need something huge I propose you look carefully into the fine print before becoming tied up with the top-level arrangement.

What I can't comprehend is that for every one of the apparatuses and elements Wix incorporates for nothing, it attempts to value itself similar as a web host does – by extra room, transfer speed, etc.

Ngonidzashe

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

Honest Wix Review

I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Pros

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Cons

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Godswill
Godswill
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 07/01/2023

Review for Wix.

Pros

Wix is a popular web development platform that offers a range of features and tools that make it easy for users to create and manage professional-looking websites without the need for coding knowledge.Some users may appreciate Wix's user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, which allows them to easily add and customize various elements on their website. Others may find the platform's wide range of templates and design options useful for creating visually appealing websites that reflect their brand and style.In addition, Wix provides tools for SEO optimization, social media integration, and e-commerce functionality, which can be helpful for users who want to increase the visibility, reach, and sales of their website.Overall, Wix offers a comprehensive set of web development and management tools that can be useful for a variety of purposes.

Cons

It is difficult to generalize about what I like or dislike about the software, as opinions and experiences can vary significantly from person to person. I had a positive experience with Wix based on the fact that I'm a designer and digital marketer, but others may have had negative experiences.One potential concern that some users may have about Wix is the cost of using the platform. While Wix offers a range of pricing plans, including a free option, some users may find that the cost of the paid plans is higher than they are willing to pay.Another potential concern is the limited flexibility of Wix's templates and design options. While Wix offers a wide range of templates and design options, some users may find that they are not able to customize their website as much as they would like, or that the templates do not meet their specific needs.

Derek
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

Wix is better than Word Press and HTML www.dcsleds.com

I always tell everyone that they should use Wix as opposed to HTML or Word Press. The cool thing is that Wix can use HTML. I had a very old website that was built on HTML and all I wanted to do was transfer that site to Wix. I shopped around to see what it would cost to transfer the files. 300 to 700 dollars. I gambled and just highlighted the HTML files and went into Wix and Wix has a HTML button to add the files on your website. I did it all in less than 5 minutes. I saved hundreds of dollars. And I saved time.

Pros

The ease of use for someone on my level. I'm a robotics engineer. And I teach robotics on a college level. So programming is not a big issue for me. I think Wix should add their own version of Chat GPT. Maybe you already have it, and I don't know how to apply it. If so, please email me on how to use it.

Cons

I don't mind using the Wix bots. But there are certain questions your bot would not be able to answer.But the way Wix moved me to a real person was great.

WordPress and Word to HTML

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I've been using Wix for years and I understand how Wix works. I wanted all of my sites to be under one platform.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I've been using Wix for many years.