WebHR Reviews

About WebHR

WebHR is a cloud-based human resource management solution that helps organizations manage their employees' employment lifecycle, from the time they were hired to retirement. The solution merges functionalities provided by human...

Browse WebHR Reviews

Elizah
Elizah

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

WEB HR review

Best thing is that the WEB HR team is very helpful, friendly, cooperative and supportive. Their response time to any of my queries is quick and they never leave you hanging. In fact, some times they go out of their way to give support.

Pros

It is user friendly and the user interface is quite interactive. It is like Facebook for employees! Makes employee engagement better.

Cons

Some of the functionalities should be enhanced, the software is still in its initial phases so more different types of features need to be added to make it a holistic HR software. Recruitment tracking and application screening should get better.

Mohammed
Mohammed

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Pros

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Cons

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Jane

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

Looking forward to better development

It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR.
Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

Pros

The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

Cons

Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly.
Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Top WebHR Alternatives

Oliver
Oliver
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 30/06/2016

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Pros

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Cons

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

Hennadii
Hennadii

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Simple & Beauty

Pros

It's really simple and don't need to additional skills for use it. Any employee in our company can very easily use this program, even people who use a computer only for surfing the Internet. Cute interface and excellent speed allow you to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy when interacting with colleagues from other departments or approving documents.

Cons

Some UI blocks looks ugly on mobile, also sometimes have some problem with "date pickers" and when trying to approve forms on mobile devices. Need to add some mobile design or responsive styles at least.

Roy
Roy

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Great for HR management

Heavy hiring is made possible and easy to document and track using WebHR.

Pros

Love the job module, it´s fairly easy to use, keeping track of employee data and data input is made by filling out editable forms, it´s a good tool.

Cons

Please fix the UI so it works on all mobile devices, it´s almost impossible to work in my phone, responsiveness.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

WebHR = GRANULAR, CHEAP, EFFICIENT

A lot of time and detailed meetings went into setting and testing our trial account which was a great thing. It took some time but in the end it was all worth it. After a thorough research of the market and evaluating my company needs i settled for WebHR as the most reliable, efficient and cost effective HR platform for my company.

Pros

The ease of customization and the attention to detail that i have not seen in any other HR softwares.

Cons

I believe the support can be more expedited.

Attaullah
Attaullah

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

It is very fantastic platform where we manage all organizational operational tasks.

Pros

Approval for every requisition one by one is great feature, it is very useful, and we get email also it is also a good feature.

Cons

There should be company staff's tree. Before there was organogram but nowadays it is not available..

Daylon
Daylon

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Easy to stay on top of company initiatives

Pros

I like the conversations element. I can easily engage with the people in the company and stay on top of goals.

Cons

The visual style. It wouldn't hurt to have a few things that were better from an aesthetic standpoint.

Santhosh
Santhosh

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Good Time Tracking System…

Pros

We can use it for daily candidate’s time tracking, Candidate group level management details, easy to apply the leaves and employee Payroll details and it is used in my previous company.

Cons

Sometimes it will not give the exact time tracking details of the candidate, it needs to improve a lot on the tracking system, some of the features are slowly responding.

Vasanth
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

WebHR is a decent HR solution for small to medium sized businesses

WebHR is a cloud-based human resources management (HRM) solution designed for small and midsize businesses. It offers a suite of HR functionalities that includes payroll, time and attendance, performance appraisal, benefits administration, employee self-service, and more.

Pros

WebHR provides essential HR features for organizations, including an intuitive interface and access to employee data. The self-service portal allows employees to update their information and track their benefits and leave balances, while managers can see their team's performance and request time off.

Cons

Occasional glitches, slow loading times, and limited customization options for certain features.

Doug
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 06/03/2017

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR.

WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions.

Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task
-More custom options than you can shake a stick at
-Affordable
-Can scale easily with the growth of your business
-Excellent, prompt customer service

Cons

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing
-No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

Response from Verge Systems

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Replied 09/03/2017

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Great help to our small businees growth

For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Pros

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Cons

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Syed Sajjad

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Minor Additions

Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

Pros

A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Cons

Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

• Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

Useful but old fashioned

Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Pros

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Cons

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

Everett
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

This is the ANSWER you have been looking for!!

WebHR is THE premier HR solution if your companies needs call for a multitude of tasks that have to be accomplished daily. This is now possible, and with WebHR, it's all centrally located in one simple, user friendly program. Don't make the mistake of trying to look further for the Best solution, you have found it, and you owe it to yourself and company to subscribe!

Pros

There are far to many pro's to list or even go into with WebHR, this software will not disappoint. It would take a multitude of software packages combined to fulfill what a subscription gives you!

Cons

That it was not available sooner, spent many years looking for something like this, and countless hours formatting excel spreadsheets.

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Feedback

It's Good and easy to use.

Pros

Payroll
Timesheets
Recruitment
Hiring Process

Cons

Appraisal Process Is Missing at 360 ,
Bio Metric Attendance synch Process Flow.

Alexander

Reviewed on 30/06/2018

I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both.

The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros

The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons

The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Interim HR

I have enjoyed working with the staff and learning the system overall. There are a several functions that I am currently exploring and will be using this year as we move forward into a new year.

Pros

I like that it stores all the information you need it to and that there are lots of options for integrations.

Cons

When first learning the software it is a bit difficult to navigate as different functions are in different sections. Its almost like it is layered in.

Kelly
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 12/03/2017

Just AMAZING ECHO DOT

I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc.
Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT.
What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing.
Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software.
Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros

it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

Michelle

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

overall a good product. Some snags here and there but easy to navigate the site.

Pros

Easy to navigate. layout is nice and editing is easy. it is easy to see all employees, claims and reimbursements at a glance.

Cons

For the South African market it is difficult to setup the proper leave rules, so leave has always been an issue for us. Some reports are not easy to work with, They do not pull through all the information, which makes month end frustrating.

Eswar
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Its very user friendly and ease to use. Leaves section and payroll everything designed well

Creating task and meeting information and reminders and Employees tree and dash board and timeline all things at one place

Pros

User friendly and easy to understand everyone, all information clubbed in one place that is very good.

Cons

Meeting information need to change, employees directory
dash board looks need to change, overall looks needs to change its looks like a just webpage.

ARNEL
ARNEL

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Not good. It is easy to get lost in it. The only reason I am getting by is because I have used it so many times that I already know how to go through it. But given the choice between this and the lotus hr tool that we were using before, I choose this one.

Pros

Not much, we are required to use it so I use it

Cons

Redundant functionalities like when you are trying to file for a leave you still need to file it in employee hours. Overextending and/or overlapping parts of the page. Some action buttons are located way below the page that the user does not know what to do next.. until of course they discover the action buttons way below. The appearance is also not very enticing. There were times in the past too where I received a notification that an employee review is now available, then it says that it is not available when I click the link to view it. The attendance part is also not giving correct information.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 01/07/2018

WebHR has provided a reliable quick solution for administration and HR department.

Get things done right!

Pros

Simple, Organized and online cloud system, Open customized Forms section allowed us to do things correctly and follow up with every employee request easily.

Cons

it solved our administrations and HR inquiries instantly. multiple models to chose from and easy to reach to what you're looking for!