About MRPeasy

MRPeasy is a manufacturing software for small manufacturers. The software is a suite comprising production planning, CRM, procurement, supply chain management, and inventory control modules. The application features a drag-and-dro...

Browse MRPeasy Reviews

41 of 45,756 reviews
Daniela R.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Fantastic!

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pros

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Cons

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Bronto Marketing Platform

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

I did not have videos, tutorial, information I could look up. Every time I needed something I had to call a representative that has all of Texas to cater too. I would be weeks before he could get to me or I would just have to figure it out.

Pilot ERP

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

I felt it was the best option for our needs, after trying out all the systems and looking at multiple reviews, videos. I felt more comfortable with MRPeasy.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Replied 22/09/2020
Stuart G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Easy to use web-based MRP

Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros

Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Katana

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

Fewer features in the purchase order function

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 22/02/2021
Robert L.

Reviewed on 02/03/2021

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pros

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Cons

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

DEAR Systems

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Ease of use.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 04/03/2021

Top MRPeasy Alternatives

Andrew B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Pros

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Marin D.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

MRPeasy - CNC Machining

Overall, very pleased with software and plan to use it even more down the road.

Pros

Software is very user friendly with a lot of tutorial videos that make the learning process easier. Users with little to no ERP experience will find themselves very quickly handling basic functions like CRM and inventory management with ease. It is also nice that you can switch from one language to another with one click.
Support is excellent, always here to help very quickly.

Cons

Document layout editor (invoices, waybills...) could definitely be better.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review and improvement proposal.

Replied 09/04/2021
Kristi S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 23/08/2017

Perfect product, friendly support

Will be able to sleep at night, knowing we have the inventory to fulfill customer orders.

Pros

I looked at dozens of software titles, and MRPEasy is the only product that has the functionality I need without a massive upfront cost. This is truly the only option for a small manufacturer who needs lot traceability.

Cons

Everything is done for you, you do not need to be technical at all, but I wish that small things (changing font sizes on labels, etc) could be done by a user with technical skills, instead of needing to open a paid support ticket.

Brandon C.

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

MRPeasy is great

Pros

Easy to use, quick and easy implementation

Cons

Nothing, very easy to use. Great for our company

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 19/03/2021
Sue G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 09/09/2016

MRPEasy software - almost great

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Response from MRPEasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Replied 19/09/2016
Aaron O.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 15/09/2020
Tim G.

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Ahead of its time

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

MISys Manufacturing

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

It is designed to be more of an online product, and works well with QuickBooks Online.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Replied 07/04/2020
Rhonda W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Fabrication Shop

Pros

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Cons

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied 05/10/2020
Andrew W.

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pros

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review.

Replied 06/11/2020
Danny S.

Reviewed on 15/11/2020

I recommend MRPeasy

Pros

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Cons

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 18/11/2020
Guy M.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

3 years in

Pros

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Cons

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied 16/12/2020
Amy S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Pros

Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Cons

Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.

Replied 11/08/2020
Steve P.

Reviewed on 22/03/2017

Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers

Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Pros

Masses of features, flexibility and

Cons

Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

Harry T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 31/01/2017

Easy does it

Simply to use, intuitive online software which makes implementing an MRP solution into your business straight forward. Would recommend again and again.

We have implemented a start to finish solution within a few months of initial download and we have currently 9066 product variations, each consisting of a BOM and Routing made up of thousands of components.

Pros

Quick to learn, intuitive interface with incredibly responsive customer support. Customization on request. Great time scheduling.

Cons

There are one or two development quirks which don't affect the usability of the software, but that are all coming out this quarter in their next development release.

Pjotrs H.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Great software

Pros

Production and stock planning! Value for money

Cons

Invoicing to be tailored to local regulations

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.

Replied 11/12/2020
Etienne B.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Feedback

Planning, orders etc.

Pros

It is easy to use, and I like that it can integrate with Xero

Cons

Maybe I have not seen it, but it would be nice to make notes about a stock item. It would be great if you can create orders for production with qty needed etc

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, it is possible to save notes to stock items and to enter production order quantity. Please contact the Support team for more information.

Replied 01/02/2021
Alece P.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Great Value!

I have an overall positive experience with MRPeasy and satisfied with its capabilities.

Pros

Easy to use program that can be scaled with company growth. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons

Works great for very small manufacturers, but must use unlimited for manufacturing orders with large quantities.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.

Replied 07/12/2020
James C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Good software and support

MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software.

Overall we are happy with the product.

Pros

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow.

The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily.

There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined.

We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Cons

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

Katana

Response from MRPEasy

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Replied 19/09/2019
Rudi S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

I recommend this product.

Pros

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Cons

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 08/12/2020
Kyle Y.

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Pros

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Nikola M.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Not-so-EasyMRP

We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Pros

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Cons

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Alessanro Z.

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

A good choice!

Great Solution!

Pros

Is extremely user-friendly, the Manual on-line is always updated and well written. A lot of videos showing the different features.
We were able to set-up the ERP autonomously.
The software offers all the most important features required to manage the production activities and the procurement.
The BOMs are well managed (we use up to 8 level BOMs).

Cons

At the moment we do not have any particular issue. All user are satisfied and are working on the ERP after few hours of training.