About TimeWellScheduled

TimeWellScheduled is a cloud-based time and attendance tracking solution built for organizations of various sizes. With this tool, managers can use a scheduling feature to create, edit, and track scheduling based on organizational...

4.8
4.2

All TimeWellScheduled Reviews Apply filters

Browse TimeWellScheduled Reviews

All TimeWellScheduled Reviews Apply filters

Sabrina

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Great System

Pros

Easy to use and onboarding was smooth. Great customer support!

Cons

Some reports are difficult to find but once you get used to it the system is very user friendly.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Sabrina
Thank you for the review, glad we are meeting your expectations.

Replied 16/11/2022

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Home Hardware - Multiple Locations

Overall TimeWellScheduled has definitely streamlined our time clock process and after the initial training phase, the staff has taken to the application well and its working smoothly. It was also great to be able to have a centralized dashboard that information could be communicated on that associates could actively see on each log in to stay in-tune with the happenings across the organization. Overall, the application works well and the support is prompt and helpful which is what seals the deal.

Pros

From an administrative standpoint I really appreciated the ability to pivot between instances. Having to work across multiple locations, being able to log in and pivot within the system was very useful and convenient.

Cons

Small inconveniences, such as if an employee accidently selected the wrong answer for the COVID pre-screening, they would be locked out for an entire day. It would be more convenient to be able to actively see check in and check out and COVID notifications in real-time from the dashboard. So you could unblock an associate and allow them to re-engage. Minor but it can be inconvenient because once the associate cannot log in again, we have to notify payroll and take other steps spending time on the correction if a mistake was made.

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to edit a shift even if the day has begun and an associate has already clocked in. I had a situation where a shift was scheduled, an associate clocked in (their first day), we found that they needed to depart early. Normally you would have an associate clock out and write a note as to why. However, if you have a new associate who is not familiar with the system, it would be much easier for them if I could have modified the shift preventing the early-exit notification to prevent confusion/worry in a new associate. This is a preference on how it could work smoother, without adding additional time on the businesses part to make corrections after the fact or approve early exit, etc.

Shannon

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Great Time Saver

The biggest problems that we solved are those who would abuse the breaks and take longer than they should. Now with it being tracked, we are easily able to crack down on those employees before it becomes a big issue. Overall everyone loves the system. It is so much easier to keep track of staff and watch the communications between managers and employees to ensure that everything is respectful and proper. The staff love the ability to be able to see their schedules at home and to be able to book time off without fear of a piece of paper being lost. I am very glad I pushed to have this program in our store.

Pros

I like how it saves me time doing my productivity report where everyone can sign-in in different departments and their hours goes to that department. It also saves time for payroll as well and works great transferring to our Payworks account. One of the other main benefits is knowing who is scheduled for that day, who is on break, etc. In case of an emergency, a roll call is very efficient with this program. I love how easy it is to track the breaks for staff to ensure they are not taking longer than scheduled.

Cons

We do experience some issues connecting to the server and when that is down it is harder to keep track of everyone. I also would like to see an improvement in the absence request page where it could be adjusted to having no two people whose main department is the same, ask for the same dates off. It would be great for all parties involved if that was an option.

Top TimeWellScheduled Alternatives

Jeff

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

A must for any small to medium business

TWS took the tedious process of scheduling and made it fast and easy. It put schedules online in a secure website, and allowed staff to receive email reminders of when they worked. It is a great tool that I would recommend for any business looking to improve their scheduling and get some of their time back.

Pros

TimeWellScheduled is an invaluable scheduling solution for any small to medium sized business. The tracking tools for time off and availability requests are a lifesaver, the flexible departments and shifts made scheduling staff easy and efficient, and the reporting options for things like late/missed days were nice to have. Staff also seemed to appreciate the functionality such as getting an email with their shifts, automatic notification of any changes, and easier shift switching.

Cons

TimeWellScheduled's biggest gap is the lack of an iOS/Android app to complement the web experience. A native app with push notifications would take TWS from good to great. The software does have some bugs and inconsistencies that are occasionally annoying, but far from deal breakers. Overall TWS lacks the "polish" of some other alternatives, but it offers a far more attractive price, a stronger and more powerful feature set, and a really amazing team who are super willing to help.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Jeff
thanks for the feedback, an app is on the way. We just added facial recognition due to COVID so it delayed our employee app, but it's coming ASAP.

Donna

Keeping Us Organized

Time Well scheduled has helped us keep track of hours, schedules, usage and make our payroll entering much easier and accurate. I know there is a lot more that we can use in this system that we are not right now and I would like to learn more to use the program to its fullest potential.

Pros

I like that all the information that you need is at your fingertips. It makes payroll much easier and it is great in tracking absences, lates, time off etc. It makes scheduling very easy and you can check at any time to see who is working. I also like the email alerts when someone is late....it usually means they forgot to sign in but it gives us an opportunity to remind them that they should be clocking in.

Cons

If employees switch shifts and it doesn't get changed in the Time Well Scheduled system then it can be very confusing for who worked what. Some Managers who approve the changes are not authorized to make changes on the system. This is an employee training function (to leave us a note about changes). It would be nice if there was some way to link to the other employees schedule when an employee signs in to cover that persons shift.

Francois

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

I love the dashboard which gives you a quick view of who is in working right now
it is also a great tool for employee communications as you can send messages to everyone
it is easy for everyone to access their schedule from anywhere at anytime

Cons

when someone disables the link from the clockin computer it is sometime hard to get back to it

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Francois
We appreciate having your company on our system.

jENNIFER

Time Well Scheduled

Overall we have had excellent service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. They are quick to look into issues and explain the reason in terms I can understand. Time Well Scheduled is an amazing platform, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros

- Access it anywhere with the link
- Customization
- Ease of use

Cons

- Frequent "crashes" where the employees are told that they haven't performed the correct actions, yet the punch clock accepted the punch or the tablet clocks the team member out and back in immediately.

DARRIN

Reviewed on 01/08/2020

TWS IS GREAT !

Works great, but sometimes does not like our ipads especially after a new IOS has been updates, probably more of a Apple issue then TWS but still can be a problem.

Pros

Very easy for the staff to use and most updates run seamlessly.

Cons

The personal app on a smart phone is a little cumbersome to use, I find myself having to enlarge the screen and then what I click on sometimes does not work, the other issue is the app does not always come up when you press on it, it always makes me go back to my emails to find the original link to click on, that is kind of useless to be honest not very convenient. You should be able to click on the app icon no matter what and have the Tws open up not give you a error message like it does

peggy

Great Scheduling Tool

Pros

Some of the best features are within the scheduling like enabling staff to request specific times or shifts, offer and accept shift swaps, being able to create shits blocks and use the drag and drop feature for creating a schedule is a great time saver. We also use it to communicate and send important messages to our staff like daily updates on safety and what is new in the store.

Cons

The behind the scenes functions could use some adjusting. Time cards get automatically approved or not approved sometimes for the same reasons within the set parameters so you end up looking at every individual time card. There used to be an option to choose "mark this day as a sick day" when approving a time card where the staff member left early, this has been removed but should not have been. This function was used on a regular basis.

Rachel

TWS

Pros

The software is very user friendly. The developers will work with you to create reports that you want if they are not on the software already. You can email your staff their schedules, or for an extra cost you can text your employees any schedule alerts/changes. The software package is great, as you can setup emergency contact people in your employee profile and you can sort employees on the schedule based on seniority date.

Cons

Because a lot of Canadian Tire's stores are with TWS. Even though you have had a report created for your own use, others may use it as well and I have had one report format changed with out it being discussed with me and the new format doesn't work as well for me now.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thank you Rachel for your review.

Gabriele

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Time well Scheduled

An easy way to communicate schedules and requests with staff in a centralized location and easy accessibility.

Pros

Integration to the business was easy and quite seemless. Changeover was done quickly and efficiently. Support was available when needed.
Provides your basic functions for scheduling purposes.

Cons

Could use additional key features and functions from an administrative perspective
Difficult to navigate through all the layers of content to find what you are looking for

Celayix

Reasons for Switching to TimeWellScheduled

Due to the number of other Canadian Tire stores already using the system

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Gabriele

Replied 28/08/2020
Tyler

Great Overall Scheduling Platform

Good overall product. Lacks some key features that would make it a Great product.

Pros

Ease of scheduling for Managers
Cost
Ease of Use for employees to punch in and out
User friendly for booking time off
Payroll export features work well

Cons

- No break scheduling options!! BIG ONE
- Lunch break issues causing time cards to manuals require approval and not auto fixing
- Management reports very clunky and hard to customize
-No reports showing start date of employee
-Admin functions have become cumbersome and non user friendly since last update with multiple tabs instead of one easy to see page for adding/editing employees

Adam

Game changer!

Working with the TWS team is phenomenal. In rare instances where there are issues they respond quickly and as circumstances change (COVID for example) they quickly implemented features that helped us manage our team and keep them safe!

Pros

TWS is constantly updating their platform and adding features, many of which they design based on customer requests.

Cons

Nothing. My only complaint MIGHT be that when our internet is slow, the site slows down and if you lose internet, there isn't an offline mode for staff to clock in. This said, their site has never gone down on their end, it's always been our service provider that's gone down.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thanks Adam. We appreciate your continued business.

SKY

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

A great program for any business

Overall we have felt TWS has saved us time and money. We feel it is a great asset to our Management Team and staff.

Pros

We love that Managers and Employees are able to access the system from anywhere, and we use it for our main communication board.
The support we get with the program is great, if we need it to do something they help set it up.

Cons

Sometime we lose connection the internet and staff can not clock in.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Sky
Thank you for the review. We appreciate having you on our system.

Chitra

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

TWS Review

Pros

Ease of being able to extract information and payroll integration with Easy Pay. I also like how accessible the developers are; if something can be improved, or if we need some kind of report, they're very open to working with us and trying to accommodate our needs.

Cons

cannot thinking of anything that stands out as a con right now; the program works very effectively for what we need it to do.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Chitra
We appreciate your continued use of our system and all the valuable feedback to enhance our solution.

Replied 14/08/2020
Laurie

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Always up to date

Always upgrading and incorporating changing requirements. Friendly staff to help when you do need to call or email with a question.

Pros

I like that they continue to make upgrades based on what companies ask for. It was very easy to use with my current payroll system.

Cons

There was a lot to do to set up my company specifics, and I feel more one on one to guide me through that step would have been very beneficial and time saving.

Steve

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

Makes Scheduling Easier

Pros

I have liked how easy it is to use the software for myself and for my staff. It is easier for the staff to book time off and for our scheduler to see everything that is going on throughout all departments. It is also helpful that it notifies me when someone hasn't shown up for there shift.

Cons

I would love to have an app as an administrator that I could use on my phone to complete simple TimeWellScheduled tasks.

Nick
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

Very easy to use and like the flexibility to use it on both the Ipad and computer.

Cons

1.Updates that cause the app not to work.
2. I don't get the same screen every time I log in to run payroll, making it more difficult when trying to show other people how to run payroll
3. Wish it wouldn't allow employees to log in from lunch if they haven't been out for the full 30 min (it is a law to take at least a 30 min lunch)

Greg
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Functionability Review

Overall experience is good, just needs future changes to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Easy to do scheduling, drop down times work well, easy to add sick days and to transfer schedules another employee.

Cons

Does not work from smart phone, time consuming to approve multiple time cards, if an employee is scheduled in more than 1 department, system will only show the department your in at the time, System won't show if an employee is scheduled in one department when scheduling another department.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Greg
thanks for the review. Will email you about your comments - we do have those features.

Replied 26/08/2020

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

The benefits that we have realized is that everything we need is in one spot, its easy to use and the reports that can be generated are very helpful.

Pros

This software is easy to use and understand for all of our staff. It's nice that it includes time clock, messaging, payroll, etc.

Cons

Our software needs to be rebooted quite often.

Angela

time well scheduled survey

for daily use very easy once if get use to rules for the systems

Pros

the ease to the staff clocking in and out . It can be done anywhere

Cons

can change and employees schedule if the day is activate
can't upload from other sources like clipart to fit the screen
to make Christmas posters for example

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Angela, thanks for the feedback. Will reach out on the clipart issue.

Natalie

Canadian Tire Arnprior #004

Pros

Digital punch in/outs for employees on tablet
Website access remotely
Reports easy to use

Cons

No keyboard option on App for punch in. If employee needs to explain why they are late thay can only pick from predefined options

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Natalie
thanks for the feedback - we are looking at adding that option back. We initially had the option but removed it due to feedback that typing on the tablets took too long.

Ian

Canadian Tire

Good.

Pros

It is our punch clock, messaging system, easy to approve hours.

Cons

No where in the site can type in a question and get a response from a knowledge expert.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Ian
Thanks for the feedback. On the dashboard there is a live chat option that connects to our team. Or you can visit support.timewellscheduled.com or email us at [email protected]

Shilpa

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Best feature for any big business

Pros

Scheduling, easy payroll transition. Easy to maintain employee profile

Cons

Some report features needs to be updated as it has only generic and does not help much. Need more features in time card too.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thank you Shilpa, we appreciate your store being on our solution for 5yrs. I will reach out to see how we can enhance our reports for your team.

Replied 19/09/2022
Deb

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

5 Stars

It has been a very good experience. It helps manage productivity for a lot of employees over many different departments.

Pros

Lots of customization available, always adding new functionality and works well with our payroll software.

Cons

The help functions are not as detailed as they should be.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thanks for the feedback Deb. We will work on making the help more informative.

Replied 04/08/2020