About Pipefy

Pipefy is the low-code process automation platform that increases team productivity, centralizes data, and optimizes processes for teams in HR, Procurement, Customer Ops, IT, and more. Through its workflow automation and a...

Browse Pipefy Reviews

Bruna

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pipefy as a managing team tool

My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Jessica

Reviewed on 29/05/2022

Pipefy is a versatile tool that may be used for a variety of purposes

I'm deleting all of the cards I've generated on Trello and moving them to Pipefy, where I can better organize them. Everything is made easier by the use of custom fields. It is possible to use Pipefy to automate routine tasks, integrate APIs with other services, build MVPs, and more.

Pros

Because it allows me to break down my weekly to-do list into manageable chunks, the Sprint panel is one of my all-time favorite features. Pipefy has been a huge asset in streamlining and streamlining my company's operations. To better understand where the most errors were occurring, what steps might be done, and what procedures needed to be changed, I used this platform.

Cons

In my opinion, Pipefy is an excellent tool, although there are a few minor issues I'd like to have addressed. Because the expiration date is established by a date on the calendar, I would want you to have an option to select a time and in working hours, but there isn't one available.

Fernando
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Poor exemples and models

I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

Pros

the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

Cons

Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

We have more examples and ways to understanding Trello function and configurations

I didn't choose

Top Pipefy Alternatives

Terina
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Workflow with pipefy

Pros

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Cons

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

An easy and best project management tool

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more.

I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

1. Ease of integration. 2. Cloud - That enabled my team to work seamlessly from anywhere 3. Easy integration.

Jira

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

1. Free pipes for 5 projects. 2. The experience in trial period was amazing. UX is the best. Every little feature is well thought off. 3. Cloud.
STEPHEN
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Pros

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Cons

I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Lisa
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month.

Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do.

The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pros

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually.

If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Cons

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Dynamics 365, Kissflow and Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Pros

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Cons

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Jira, Trello, Pipedrive, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Flexibility to be my main software, customised to work with my entire company.
Alexandre

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Pipefy review

I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Pros

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Cons

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our last software didn't receive upgrades in the last few years, and also don't have a support team.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy contacted me with a great presentation and an awesome support team.
Reginaldo

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Mateus
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Excellent Plataform

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Trello and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.
Carlos

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Discovering a new world.

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Great Product!

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Cons

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy.

I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated.

So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pros

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator.

The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators.

I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Cons

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section.

Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Laura

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Admin Review - Laura Spear

Pros

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved.
The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used.
It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered.
There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Excelent task management and process administration

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Pablo

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pros

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens.
Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pros

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Cons

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Eduardo

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Matheus
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Pipefy pros and cons

I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Pros

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Cons

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Because It has more funcionalities
Diego
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Interesting solution, but it didn't reach what it was looking for

We were looking for a simpler solution to evaluate some BPM Process flows, so the software didn't do exactly what we wanted.

Pros

It is very robust, has a huge range of templates, many options to customize, with forms, checklists, adding teams and integrations with other applications.

Cons

As it is a very complete solution, it took us a while to understand where to find some tools, because we had a simpler need.

Miro, Trello and Kissflow

Érick
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Trello on steroids

A real powerful tool to increase your productivity specially if your job involves many repetitive tasks.

Pros

Unlike Trello and other similar softwares, on Pipefy you can customize the interface for your specifc need. Though, the best part is the automation without third-parties which can really accelerate your work.

Cons

As a Brazilian user, the worst part for me is the value for money, considering the company is also Brazilian but charges only in US dollar, which makes it somewhat expensive.

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Pros

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Cons

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

Stephan

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

I love Pipefy!

Pros

The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Cons

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.