Pipefy Reviews

About Pipefy

Pipefy is the low-code process automation platform that increases team productivity, centralizes data, and optimizes processes for teams in Procurement, Finance, HR, IT, and more. Pipefy is designed to make security, integration...

Browse Pipefy Reviews

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Pros

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Lisa
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month.

Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do.

The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pros

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually.

If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Cons

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.
Fernando
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Poor exemples and models

I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

Pros

the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

Cons

Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

We have more examples and ways to understanding Trello function and configurations

I didn't choose

Top Pipefy Alternatives

Robson

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

The best Process Management Platform

Pros

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.
Pablo
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Matheus
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Agendor

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón David
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Paulo

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Laura
Laura

Reviewed on 06/03/2023

It gives us flexibility in process management

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

Pros

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

Cons

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Krishna
Krishna

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

Pros

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

Cons

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Thiago
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

PipeRun and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.
Mirna

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros

Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Cons

Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.
Caroline
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Awesome

Here we could create and develop very manual process in an easiest and automated way, which improve our results and evaluate our road to the success. All in one complete, very efficient and confident tool, Pipefy really does the difference in our daily work.

Pros

The easy way to built forms, flows and all project management here, also the CRM and communication tools we can set up, automations and integrations between different tools are really easy and a game changing here, because we can do all these in only one software, where all our team can have access and contribute, it saves a lot of time and work.

Cons

All the flows have to be created from a pre-formatted template or from the zero. There is no an addaptation we can do from a sheet or another software we have used, for example. It would help a lot if we wanted to migrate from another platform to Pipefy.

ANDRE

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pros

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Cons

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It's waaaay more versatile doing everything that they do and much more.
Fernanda

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Pipefy is really good

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

Pros

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

Cons

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.
Megan
Megan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

Pipefy - practical platform for task automation.

A notable advantage is its mobile app, which allows you to manage your processes on the go. Additionally, Pipefy offers process automation to minimize manual tasks and provides the option to create forms for mass data collection. Overall, Pipefy is a tool that has helped me and my team optmize various aspects of project management and team collaboration.

Pros

The first point that I have to highlight before anything else is its price, it is one of the cheapest automation software I have tried, what I like about Pipefy is its intuitive and easy to use interface, which allows even those with limited skills techniques start easily. Among its functions, they allow you to create complex flowcharts effortlessly, which is something useful for professionals who require precise visual representations. The platform not only supports real time comunication between team members, but also facilitates intrnal and external communications, making collaboration smooth.

Cons

Although it is a practical platform, its dashboard needs better organization, and a more colorful user interface, another point that need to be improved is the email system, many end up in the spam folder, and this is a lost communication with the client.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

Pros

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack and monday.com

More complete
Bojan
Bojan
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Peter
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

steven

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Moving parts

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Bryan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Pipefy

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Terina
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Workflow with pipefy

Pros

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Cons

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

Marcelo
Marcelo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pros

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Cons

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 16/04/2018
Gustavo

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Great UX and easy to use

Pros

Pipefy is a great tool to manage process in my startup. We can manage many flows in an integrated way without using many spreadsheets.

Cons

Some integrations you will need to pay an extra to use to make your process works as you wish.

Jelle

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Simply a great tool

My overall experience with Pipefy is great. It's a great alternative to software like the ones of Atlassian.

Pros

One of my favourite parts of Pipefy is the great scala of functionalities. This makes software usually difficult to work with, but this isn't the case with Pipefy. It was easy to setup and to work on, even for new members within the team.

Cons

I've encountered a few bugs, luckily the customer support was able to help me with those. Besides that I think the API (documentation) could be improved. They're just small things though.