Marketing 360 Reviews

About Marketing 360

Marketing 360 is a cloud-based marketing platform suited for entrepreneurs as well as small and midsize businesses. This solution allows organizations to run social media advertising campaigns, conduct search engine optimization...

Browse Marketing 360 Reviews

1,103 of 1,103 reviews
Matthew
Matthew
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

Pros

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

Cons

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

Response from Madwire

Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marketing 360. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Marketing 360 has been positive and has provided you with valuable knowledge and support for your new business. Your kind words about our onboarding procedure and the competence of our team mean a lot to us. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 and for this thoughtful review.

Mohamed

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

Pros

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

Cons

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Response from Madwire

Mohamed,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our platform and the tools provided. Thank you for choosing our Marketing 360. We hope to continue providing you with valuable tools and data to aid in your business decisions.

Rex
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Perfect for Email Marketing

Pros

The simplicity of reaching a large range of potential clients through the expertise of the platform that has freed up an immense amount of time to focus on critical aspects within the business.

Cons

The lack of personalisation from the platform with a continuous change in user interfaces with a lack of communication between the same support teams.

Top Marketing 360 Alternatives

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Meta for Business

Ahmad
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 27/01/2024

Excellent service and treatment

It emphasizes the integration of marketing campaigns and messages across channels. Marketing is done based on the customer’s purchase history

Pros

Marketing campaigns that use all channels, media and consumer touchpoints

Cons

The problem is in the brigades. Sometimes the employees' weaknesses result from using the program. There should be positives

Randy
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Weebly and Fiverr Workspace

Reasons for Choosing Marketing 360

An all-In-One platform that also had amazing customer service behind it.

Square Payments, Weebly and Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Marketing 360

The customer service. After the initial meeting, I was a little worried about getting the biggest bang for my buck. I did my research and thought that I would give it a go. I trusted my gut and put some faith into [SENSITIVE CONTENT]., his team, and Marketing 360. So far...I feel that I made the right decision.
Coach KENYA

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Response from Madwire

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Replied 16/09/2021
Christopher

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Christopher Kokelea

Good

Pros

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Cons

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Martin
Martin
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 22/11/2023

All In One Marketing Platform

Pros

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

Cons

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Response from Madwire

Martin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that our software has been simple to use and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. It's also great to know that our social media integration has helped boost your numbers and brand. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a satisfied customer.

Replied 27/03/2024
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Very useful software

Pros

Very easy feature,Easily knownUsing very smoothly

Cons

Full satisfied and very useful this software in routine work life

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our feature easy to use and it has been working smoothly for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for our customers, and we are glad to know that our efforts have paid off.

• Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/04/2024

It's awesome

Pros

It was awesome and easy to use and great

Cons

Sometimes it would run slow and sometimes it would stop working

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

Pros

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

Cons

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity.

I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive.

Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Pros

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

Response from Madwire

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Emre
Emre

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

Pros

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Cons

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Brian

Reviewed on 04/04/2017

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Response from Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Laura
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Cons

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Replied 14/10/2019
Brad
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Replied 28/10/2019
Dane

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

I wouldn't change a thing

Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Joshua

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Consistent Results

Pros

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Replied 12/07/2019
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

DO NOT HIRE THIS "COMPANY"

If you're considering "hiring" Marketing 360, don't! You need to run. I put quotes around "hiring" because this is not a marketing company, this is a SaaS company. They simply want you to spend money with them so that they can charge you for their CRM, and website software every month. You'd be much better off paying for a software that is built specifically for your industry rather than a general one like theirs.

They market themselves as being incredible providers of SEO content, websites, and PPC campaign experts. I have been with this company for 6 months now. I've spent over $8,000 with them and I have received maybe 3 bad leads, and some poor excuse for content. They sometimes don't even respond to my emails. They will wait days to weeks just to get me on the phone for a response. Guess they don’t want things in writing?

Do not let the initial sales call fool you, it's all empty promises.They’ll try to tell you that they’re doing the right thing by creating a website for you for free. My website was under construction for THREE MONTHS. Not a long time if the website was good, but it was a LOUSY excuse for a website. It got to the point where I didn’t even want them to make it anymore because we were wasting valuable time. Nothing on the website proves that it will convert sales, they only want to create you a new website so they can tie you in to it, because once you stop paying them the website doesn't exist anymore.

I strongly feel they are not out to help, they

Pros

Nothing, I can't say that a single thing about my experience has been pleasant. At the most, my account rep is a nice guy, but still doesn't necessarily make him good at his job. Absolutely everything, poor customer service, lack of communication, limited on-boarding support. I literally do not know where they are getting these good reviews from, because none of them have proven to be true in my case.

Cons

Absolutely everything. Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software. You are much better off getting something industry specific.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jonathan. Thank you for providing your perspective. We hate to hear that any client isn't 100% satisfied with both our team and technology. We can see that you have since spoken with our team, which we appreciate.

Replied 13/02/2021
Larry

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Good company!

Pros

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient.

Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Cons

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example.

But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Replied 12/07/2019
Kayce
Kayce
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

A Frustrating Journey with Marketing360: Promises Unfulfilled

I approached Marketing360 with high hopes and optimism, believing they would be the perfect solution to boost my business's online presence and increase customer engagement. Unfortunately, my experience with them has been nothing short of disappointing and frustrating. Four months into our partnership, I am left questioning the value of their services and the effectiveness of their promises.All I ever hear from Marketing360 is the same repetitive mantra: "Marketing takes time." They continuously try to reassure me that results will eventually come, but four months into our partnership - without ONE customer from their efforts, I can't help but feel like they aren't doing anything substantial to justify their claims. It's incredibly disheartening to invest my resources into a service that seems to offer no tangible progress or evidence of their efforts. Their excuses and empty promises of eventual success only serve to further erode my trust in their abilities. I expected a proactive and efficient team that would deliver on their commitments, not one that constantly makes me feel like I'm throwing my money into a void.

Pros

The website creation was a great start; however, I ended up doing most of the work with it once I figured out the program.

Cons

Everything other than the website development (the website shell - I did the rest), this has been a complete waste of money. So very disappointed.

Brian

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Awesome experience!!

We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them.

Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons

It isn't free.

Jake

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Amazing Partner

Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Pros

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

Cons

I wish we would have found them earlier

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Not a website company

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Pros

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Cons

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been.
And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

Response from Madwire

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.