Marketing 360 Reviews

About Marketing 360

Marketing 360 is a cloud-based marketing platform suited for entrepreneurs as well as small and midsize businesses. This solution allows organizations to run social media advertising campaigns, conduct search engine optimization...

Browse Marketing 360 Reviews

1,089 of 1,089 reviews
Roy
Roy

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Response from Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Replied 11/07/2018
Mohamed

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

Pros

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

Cons

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Joseph
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

Does nnot know SEO or how to use Pay per click properly.

Learning many marketing companies know less than a freelance guy.

Pros

Nice people. They do well explaining to someone that knows nothing.

Cons

Education on marketing that I came for.

Top Marketing 360 Alternatives

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Meta for Business

Osama
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

A very positive experience

I find in him what I want and always trust

Pros

Highly integrated and easy to use

Cons

I didn't find many negatives, but it's better than the rest.

Tiago

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

The awesome Marketing 360 !

Overall, mine experience with Marketing 360 has been positive. The platform has helped us streamline our marketing efforts and has provided us with the insights we need to make data-driven decisions. While the cost may be a barrier for some businesses, the personalized approach and comprehensive features make it worth the investment!

Pros

Marketing 360 offers a range of tools and services that help streamline our marketing efforts. From email marketing to social media management to website design, everything we need to reach our target audience is available in one platform. The website takes a personalized approach to their services, ensuring that the solutions they provide fit our specific business needs. The team of experts assigned to our account are knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with advice and guidance whenever we need it. The Marketing 360 interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to manage our marketing campaigns. The platform is well-designed, and it's easy to navigate to the different features and tools. One of the standout features of it is the analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform provides in-depth insights into our marketing efforts, including detailed reports on website traffic, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.

Cons

The cost of using Marketing 360 can be high, especially for smaller businesses. However, the platform's comprehensive features and customized solutions make it a worthwhile investment and like any new software, there is a learning curve when it comes to using Marketing 360 effectively. However, the team at Marketing 360 provides ample support and resources to help us get up to speed.

regan
regan

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

A Comprehensive Review of Marketing 360

Our experience with Marketing 360 has been largely positive. The software has helped us solve various business problems, such as streamlining our marketing campaigns, tracking customer interactions, and analyzing campaign performance. As a result, we've realized numerous benefits, including increased efficiency, improved targeting, and better ROI.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Marketing 360 is its wide range of features. The software offers a robust set of tools that are impactful for our business. Additionally, the product is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for our team to navigate and utilize its functionalities. Integration with our existing business processes was smooth and hassle-free, saving us valuable time and effort.

Cons

While Marketing 360 has many strengths, there are a few areas that could be improved. We feel that certain features could benefit from further development or customization options. Additionally, there were a few aspects of the product that posed some difficulty during the initial stages of implementation. However, the support team was responsive and helped us overcome these challenges.

Mohamed

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

I like to use Marketing 360 daily and always

My daily experience with the application is very excellent, as it is easy to use

Pros

The advantages of the Marketing 360 application help me to target what the audience wants effectively in order to achieve many arguments, and the advantages of the application are endless, as it is a unique application that suits everyone

Cons

There are no downsides to this great app

Eric
Eric
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 03/04/2023

It is what professionals require for their projects

Functional to manage commercial campaigns and reach larger projects that increase internal operations in companies

Pros

It has what it takes to work on campaigns and evaluate them efficiently. I like this tool because it is one of the most accessible with constantly growing capacities, capable of evaluating clients and taking brands to high levels of efficiencies in marketing areas, in addition to the interfaces is quite fast so the adaptation is much faster

Cons

There are no bad functions, on the contrary, I consider that the tool is much more accessible, its functions are much easier to handle by novice professionals without ceasing to be efficient

Shubhra

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Marketing 360 for retail

Pros

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

Cons

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Tori
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Pros

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Cons

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity.

I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive.

Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Pros

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

Response from Madwire

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Replied 24/08/2018
Theresa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Do not use this company

Always an excuse that someone else on the team has that responsibility. I hired them because I thought that a marketing agency would be able to get a website done faster than I could design, and I was happy to pay someone to do the SEO optimization. OUR APPOINTMENTS decreased by approx 60% from the day we started their services. It took 3 months to get an active website.,advertising is still not happening. I have given them the opportunity to try to correct these issues.

Pros

I can list no pros. The marketing pitch was great because it was convenient to have data analytics all in one place and I was happy to pay someone else to do these things so I could use my time elsewhere. This did not happen.

Cons

I do not recommend this company. I hired them do to a website and social media marketing. It took three months to get an active website and there was no advertising for 3 months. We missed major holidays and an event and are now about to miss the advertising opportunity for another event we have scheduled because the ads are not active yet. The ads they put out are also simply copies of pictures on the website - or just the info is given by us. I have tried to work with them on these issues but they are not being resolved. Paying for an analytics dashboard that was not linked to google or the facebook ads for several months.

Brian

Reviewed on 04/04/2017

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Response from Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Replied 24/08/2018
Laura
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Cons

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Replied 14/10/2019
Brad
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Replied 28/10/2019
Danielle

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Pros

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Response from Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Replied 26/07/2019
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

DO NOT HIRE THIS "COMPANY"

If you're considering "hiring" Marketing 360, don't! You need to run. I put quotes around "hiring" because this is not a marketing company, this is a SaaS company. They simply want you to spend money with them so that they can charge you for their CRM, and website software every month. You'd be much better off paying for a software that is built specifically for your industry rather than a general one like theirs.

They market themselves as being incredible providers of SEO content, websites, and PPC campaign experts. I have been with this company for 6 months now. I've spent over $8,000 with them and I have received maybe 3 bad leads, and some poor excuse for content. They sometimes don't even respond to my emails. They will wait days to weeks just to get me on the phone for a response. Guess they don’t want things in writing?

Do not let the initial sales call fool you, it's all empty promises.They’ll try to tell you that they’re doing the right thing by creating a website for you for free. My website was under construction for THREE MONTHS. Not a long time if the website was good, but it was a LOUSY excuse for a website. It got to the point where I didn’t even want them to make it anymore because we were wasting valuable time. Nothing on the website proves that it will convert sales, they only want to create you a new website so they can tie you in to it, because once you stop paying them the website doesn't exist anymore.

I strongly feel they are not out to help, they

Pros

Nothing, I can't say that a single thing about my experience has been pleasant. At the most, my account rep is a nice guy, but still doesn't necessarily make him good at his job. Absolutely everything, poor customer service, lack of communication, limited on-boarding support. I literally do not know where they are getting these good reviews from, because none of them have proven to be true in my case.

Cons

Absolutely everything. Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software. You are much better off getting something industry specific.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jonathan. Thank you for providing your perspective. We hate to hear that any client isn't 100% satisfied with both our team and technology. We can see that you have since spoken with our team, which we appreciate.

Replied 13/02/2021
Larry

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Good company!

Pros

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient.

Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Cons

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example.

But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Replied 12/07/2019
Isabella
Isabella

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

I don't Recommend

Pros

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

Cons

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

Replied 15/02/2021

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

Pros

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner..
It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive..
The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

Cons

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency..
It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app

Goebel
Goebel
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

My unmatched experience with Market 360, such a stress reliever

Pros

Marketing 360 helps me target the audience and what they like maximizing on my sales. I easily manage all my socials from a single platform which saves me a lot of headache of moving from one social to another, saves time too. I’m also able to post my content at once for all my socials. The staff are awesome a bunch of brilliant and professional people to work with, makes my work really enjoyable, there response time is the shortest I’ve ever come across. I recommend this tool 100%

Cons

Marketing 360 has never underperformed, it exceeds my expectations every single day of my use. Exceptional tool

Noam
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

DO NOT ever use them! they will only hurt your business 0% ROI

Pros

DO NOT EVER USE THEM! they will hurt your business more then help it. they built me a site, did some ads, the ads had a 0% ROI while the site they are now shutting down and forcing me to pay another 3000 to transfer it! this is a SCAM

Cons

they will lose all your money. they will provide you with website then one day shut that website down and tell you they are no longer providing that platform so you need to pay them thousands to get your site back

Salvador
Salvador
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

Marketing 360 - A great way to help your brand POP!

This is a very solid product and I have no real complaints, just suggestions for improvements as I listed in my cons section. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their site traffic or increase their brand awareness and manage their marketing internally.

Pros

There are so many good things to say about marketing 360, from its user-friendly design to its wide selection of tools, this product is amazing for anyone looking to expand their brand. It has helped my company manage their marketing tools in one easy space. We use this primarily for advertising - from local, targeted ads, to more specific email blasts, it makes it easy to manage our database of followers and understand which ads are working and how.

Cons

I would have liked to see more on the analytical end. Namely, how long people were visiting our webpage after clicking on an ad. Other small things which they should include would be help with design of ads for different platforms. I think it would be great if they had some kind of helpful hints for effective ads based on all of the data they've collected for other small businesses.

Response from Madwire

Hi Salvador! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you're using a lot of different features to target your customer base effectively.

Great suggestions for new analytics reports and ad effectiveness We're always looking for new ideas to integrate in to the Marketing 360 platform so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!

Replied 18/02/2019