LastPass Reviews

About LastPass

LastPass is a password management solution for consumers and businesses that allows users to store their passwords in a digital vault. It uses single sign-on with password vaulting to protect users’ passwords. Users can save the...

Browse LastPass Reviews

2,749 of 2,749 reviews
Brian
Brian
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 29/06/2019

Secure your online presence with LastPass

What is LastPass?
The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Pros

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Cons

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

RoboForm and LogMeIn Central

Price

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

All of these have similar offerings, but LastPass extensions are available more widely and are usually the first ones to get offered on new browsers/platforms.
Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

LastPass -a Secure Password Manager for Team Collaboration

Very positive as we need an easy to access, but secure, way to share passwords & credentials among work teams and clients. Our 50+ employee agency has used LastPass for 2+ years and we have never wavered on it's value.

Pros

We have a team of 50+ at our agency and LastPass is our go-to password/credential manager. It's super simple to set up, share access and manage passwords across teams and even clients. And LastPass takes security very very seriously with 2FA and authentication a key priority. We have to be ultra-sensitive to security as an agency as we handle so many credentials for client's websites, FTP and marketing tools.

Cons

The UI is good but not great. I find myself wanting to create a folder but the iconography is a bit confusing so I'll create a record. Easy to go back and do it right but I find myself making the same mistakes. The folder hierarchy could also be a bit better organized but it's not too bad. They are improving and updating all the time.

1Password and NordPass Business

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

LastPass simply seemed like it had it all: security, UI, organization, sharing options. The others seemed very similar but we were more comfortable with LastPass's reputation and staying ability.

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

It once was a great Password Manager

We've all been there: You've been using the same password for months, only to realize that it was breached in a recent data breach and is no longer secure. Now you have to change your password on several accounts. Most password managers can't help here, since it won't know what all those new passwords are supposed to be. There was a nice feature in Lastpass that helped you change multiple passwords. That was probably their strongest feature, besides the core password management features

Pros

A password manager helps you manage all your passwords. Each password is unique and is protected with a master password only you know. That means you can use unique, strong passwords for every account without having to remember them. This is extremely important for accounts with sensitive information like your email or banking account. Lastpass has done a great job up until recently.

Cons

I loved using LastPass, and had been using it for over a year. After they changed their pricing model to pay for a subscription I decided to see if there were any other great password managers out there. I'm not against paying for services, but I don't like how they pulled the rug out of everyone who relied on the free version, where they get so used to the software as apart of their daily life, that it forces many to just pay the fee (many of whom would likely have never signed up in the first place if it were not free). So to me, it feels like a bait and switch, where they had this planned all along. So it's the principle for me.

The smarter way (to strengthen, and not harm their brand), would have been to all along offer a freemium version and offer other extra features that a small percentage of all users are willing to pay for. Essentially they trapped people into using the free version, and are forcing people to pay to now use on multiple devices. It feels shady and left a bad taste in my mouth towards their software and brand.

I've decided to look more into Mozillas free password manager. There are also those from the likes of Google's and Apple's built in password managers. After testing other products, I believe google or mozilla are the way to go, since apples is too proprietary (*they are a closed ecosystem - you can't as easily use cross platform and on other browsers)

Top LastPass Alternatives

Salma

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Just a few clicks of LastPass can help you log into your account easily

For team admin workers like me who need many accounts to use, I am greatly helped by lastpass

Pros

I work as an admin where there are several accounts that I need to use. Where I work my boss facilitates me with lastpass on his laptop, the first time I used it I had no trouble at all because it is very easy to understand, I was quite helped with lastpass because I don't need to remember many passwords moreover lastpass has an autofill feature

Cons

There is not much I don't like, it's just that I am quite annoyed when there are circumstances where I need to change certain account passwords but I am confused to update the new password on lastpass, so it continues to display old passwords so I am a bit bothered

Reviewed on 09/10/2021

My favorite password management app!

Overall, I've loved using Lastpass to store all of my work passwords as well as all of my passwords and secure information for my personal life and family. It's made it so much easier to use safe, one-time passwords for each login, instead of one login that gets used everywhere.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I love the auto-fill icons that appear on login screens and the "Generate a Password" feature that makes it so incredibly simple to create and use very secure, completely unique passwords for each of my accounts.

Cons

It can seem a little difficult to learn for new users, especially if you don't have a background in tech/computer security. The password resetting process is also really inconvenient and difficult, but I suppose maybe that is by design.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Through the recommendation of a friend of mine who was a computer software and security engineer. I love how it syncs between devices and I can share logins at work with coworkers who need specific access to things. I really love the Chrome extension of Lastpass as well.
Hoang
Hoang

Reviewed on 29/09/2019

Great way to share passwords with other team members

Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Pros

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords.
The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Cons

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow.
Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

RoboForm

Lastpass is more popular

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Lastpass is easier to use and is more popular
Dalibor
Dalibor
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Password manager number one

Altough not perfect, this is best password manager and only acceptable with lot of features on Android. Windows is being done with any competitor, Android is really fully covered with lot of functionalities.

Pros

Laspass is password manager on steroids. Most important, it allows autocomplete and generating (and remembering) secure passwords. Passwords can be shared with coworkers securely. All you need is to remember one secure passwords and let lastpass help you remember or generate passwords for any site or application.

Cons

Autocomplete has issues sometimes, it closes the window, but that's rarely. Password sharing with coworkers could be more intuitive. Password generator is decent but "readable" passwords are still bit complicated (if you want to remember password specifically). Master password can be reset if you have access to your mail (that's ok functionality, but not secure). They also had breaches which is not great.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Android autocomplete features and simplicity of use on Android devices.
Alys
Alys

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Secure, ease to use, and great for collaboration

Overall LastPass is a great asset to my business and takes the pressure off securely storing clients’ data and keeping track of all of my own passwords, both business and personal.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use this software, without compromising on security and great features. It’s easy for my clients to securely share the passwords I need to manage their social media accounts and I feel assured that LastPass will warn me if there are any data breaches.

Cons

It’s a shame they recently changed their free plan so you can no longer use it on multiple devices without upgrading. There are other tools out there which do allow this without the price tag

Bitwarden and Dashlane for Business

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Recommendations from friends and it’s a well known brand within this industry which gave me confidence in the security of the product
Jason
Jason

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Better than a spreadsheet or a sticky note

Overall, my experience has been stellar. Much better than the competition. Easy to use and easy to share passwords with team members and family.

Pros

Web based and no need to download a file to import to access my passwords.
The mobile app integrates directly with almost every app I have and I can login using my LastPass stored credentials.

Cons

I wish there was a field for tags. There is a "Folders" feature but I would love the ability to tag my passwords and easily sort them.

Lamia
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 19/12/2023

Effective but reputation is a worry

overall good although I have been told that some of our data did make it into the dark web!

Pros

The ease of use and pop up support to help manage a large number of passwords in a business

Cons

The reputation of leaks and hacks in the press

Kevin

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

Pros

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

Cons

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

KeePass

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Best value and features, with the cross-platform integration for users accessing their passwords a gigantic selling point.
Goran
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 28/04/2021

The absolute best in password security

I use it to secure all of my passwords. Since I installed LastPass I actually have a different password for every service, and have no fear that I will forget them. It also includes a very handy password generator I love to use when creating new user accounts everywhere. It is the single best password manager I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Pros

It is so easy to use. You just install it in your browser and forget it exists until you need to punch in a password you forgot. It is a perfect way to manage your passwords!

Cons

I would like it to remember my passwords automatically instead of asking me every time. I'm not sure that option exists so far. Other than that, it is great!

Keeper Security

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Dashlane is very expensive and LastPass offered a free version (that I later upgraded rather recently when they switched their free account policy).

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

LastPass premium price is very affordable and it looks and feels much better than the competition. I must admit, the price was the main reason.
Alex

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

Recommend for those new to password management, experienced user may seek other options

Overall my experience with LastPass has been positive. I switched over from using KeepPass when I acquired a year long LastPass subscription through a bundle purchase. The seamless cloud synchronization and reliability of browser extensions was a positive compared to the open source KeepPass solution. After my subscription expired I continued to use the free version of LastPass until they announced free accounts would be limited to a single device, after which I purchased a year of LastPass premium. With my current year subscription coming due I believe I am going to start researching other options to see if I can find something that meets my needs at a better price point.

Pros

Very simple and easy to setup and deploy. The browser extension and phone apps make using LastPass a easy way for most people to have secure access to all of there passwords from any device they might use, the autofill options will eventually result in making the entry of secure unique passwords easier than manually typing in a short non-unique password. LastPass has a free tier of service so it is possible to explore what they offer before commuting money.

Cons

The free tier is only usable with 1 device so to get any real value out of LastPass compared to other free options you will need to pay. The yearly subscription can be pretty expensive for the service they provide. The passwords are stored in their own cloud service which some may not consider a feature depending on your level of paranoia.

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Last Pass - just simplifies your security

I've used Last pass for a very long time and it's met my every need. The ability to sync and fill passwords on any device is amazing. The security check-ups happen automatically and non-intrusively, so you can feel safe.

Pros

I love the security audit of passwords. It's easy to see which sites are at most risk with simple or duplicated passwords. Makes it easy to keep on top of your security. It's also great to see breach detection alert you to compromised credentials without you having to go search for it.

Cons

There's no dedicated desktop app, and the only way to use it is with a browser plugin. I would love to see a Desktop app with global shortcuts to enable filling of credentials into non-browser based applications.

1Password

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

I wanted a cloud based data sync that had good cross platform usability. Having the mobile application and credential integration in iOS and Android is a must.

KeePass

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Primarily the price, but I prefer the way that Last Pass integrates with the browser over most alternatives.

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Best Password Manager - Minus the Breeches

I've used it for close to 10 years, can't say I'd keep using it if it were bad. We tried Dashlane and while it had better security, the mobile features weren't as good, so we reverted back to LastPass.

Pros

Easy to use. Works on both desktop and mobile so I don't have to choose. Sharing passwords is easy.

Cons

There have been multiple data breeches and it is sometimes "too easy" to use. This can be a plus and a minus. Someone can hop on my computer, without any verification and everything is available to see.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Mobile worked better and it was easier to share in the company

Cheaper, easier, password sharing
Nick
Nick
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Game changing tool.

Seriously, a game changer for our team. Allows users to have access to their own passwords vaults on both their PCs, Macs, mobile devices. But then we also have shared accounts that we manage as a team. It's nice to be able to share and manage those accounts, so when a user leaves the company, they're not taking credentials for these accounts with them. It's been a great tool for us.

Pros

LastPass makes keeping track of passwords possible, even for a team using shared accounts. For the most part, it handles creating / managing sites completely on its own. Easy to share / export lists or vaults. Makes it possible to manage access to passwords when a team member leaves the company, etc. Has been a great tool for us.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to setup the first time, but it's not because of the tool, just because of the amount of information that needs to be entered.

Nikodem
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Good start if you are looking for password manager

I was using LastPass for few years as a password manager and generator. It was working very smooth and I haven't noticed any issues with that. I like that it provided extensions for the browsers that I'm using, which made using it even easier. Mobile phone was also supported, so it covered most of my use cases. The problem is that LastPass decided to change their free plan and make it practically unusable. This was the time I decided to switch to other password manager which is Bitwarden (which is free and provides the same functionalites).

Pros

LastPass is a reliable software. It has integration in form of extensions for all major web browsers, as well as mobile devices.

Cons

LastPass limited free model to only one type of device (PC/mobile), which made it practically unusable and forced users to buy subscription.

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Amazing Tool for Security

I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Pros

I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis.

I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us.

The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click.

I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Cons

It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.

Brad

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

My team and I LOVE Last Pass! It's easy to use, helps secure your login credentials and so...

It's very secure for supporting all of my passwords. I don't have to worry about remembering a bunch of different passwords, lastpass autogenerates secure passwords for me and remembers them for me. And allows me to access it from any device if I need to.

It allows me to share passwords with my team for products that charge extra for additional users when we don't necessarily need additional users.

It's fast and works really well all around. Not all software does that but it gives me confidence that I can trust it with my passwords.

It also allows you to auto-fill forms for saving time filling out repetitive address, email, phone #, cc info etc.

Pros

First off, with so many things to log in to it's impossible to follow good password procedure, which is important, especially with all of the hacks that go on. If a hacker gets one of your passwords, they know they can access a lot of your websites. Lastpass removes the pain of creating a secure password and having to remember it. You only have to create 1 secure lastpass password and you're golden.

One of the biggest pains it solves for my team is allowing us to share passwords/logins for software that charges extra if you need multiple users. As a small startup that can't afford to pay for each user for every software we use, this is huge for us.

It also makes onboarding new team members easier. We give them access to the services they need and can see what each service does in the notes section of the lastpass app. It also helps when my business partner signs up for a new software, I can know what it's for and viceversa.

I also feel more secure having my passwords on lastpass than on Chrome's password manager.

Cons

I think the design and user experience could be laid out a bit better, but it's good enough. The way they have it set up can make all of your passwords etc. feel overwhelming at times.

Also, there's the obvious downside that if you forget your password you could end up locked out of all of your accounts... So make sure you remember your password.

Kenny
Kenny

Reviewed on 23/07/2021

Reliable password management. LastPass is on top of things.

I have a very positive experience. Using the tool for the first time was very intuitive, I didn't need any tutorials or help pages. I also never ran into technical issues and the LastPass team informs you of important changes and news from the 'online security' world. Very good customer service, I love how professional and customer-centered LastPass is.

Pros

What I like most about LastPass is how easy it is to quickly create secure passwords and manage them with a few clicks. The auto-saving of passwords is a nice feature as well, saving you a lot of time. I know LastPass uses the highest password encryption and security standards, that's why I rely on this tool. I've had too many issues in the past because I used bad passwords. With LastPass I know I'm using the right kind of passwords and I don't even need to remember them.

Cons

LastPass allows you to access the tool on one device as a free member. Since I use desktop more than mobile, I activated in on desktop. It would however be nice to be able to use LastPass (as free user) on both without having to choose. I understand it's part of the 'upgrade to get more' business model, but I'd love to see this.

Paula
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Secure and Convenient Password Management with LastPass

LastPass has been my trusted password management tool for over 2 years. Its seamless and secure approach has simplified my digital life, ensuring my passwords are protected while granting convenient access whenever and wherever I need it. LastPass is a reliable solution that I have recommended to various people, some of whom have been hacked in the past and were seeking to streamline and secure their password management.

Pros

For more than 2 years, I've relied on LastPass as my ultimate password tool, and it has proven to be an invaluable asset in securely managing my passwords. LastPass offers a seamless solution that keeps all my login credentials in one secure vault, sparing me the headache of juggling multiple passwords.One standout feature is LastPass's ability to generate strong, unique passwords for each site. This eliminates the temptation to reuse weak passwords and fortifies the security of my online accounts.

Cons

Currently, I utilize the free version of LastPass, which meets my requirements. However, it comes with the limitation of being available on only one device, either mobile or laptop. Initially, having LastPass saved on my laptop allowed for effortless automatic saving and inputting of new sites and passwords. Yet, when I found myself on the go with just my mobile device, accessing certain apps and tools became cumbersome. Consequently, I added LastPass to my mobile, which proved more convenient, albeit requiring manual addition of new sites and password generation. While this isn't a major inconvenience for me and doesn't warrant an upgrade to a paid plan, it can be a hassle if I intend to continue using the free version.

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Must-Have

Pros

The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Cons

Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about.

Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions.

I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up.

Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match.

Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal.

This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).

• Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Great password manager!

It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

Pros

With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

Cons

There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company.

In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues.

More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 02/03/2022

If you don't pay for a product, you are the product

For almost a year, I stuck with the free version of LastPass and just had it on one device (my phone) -- when I needed to get a password on a computer, I opened the app on my phone and typed it in manually. I was just being stubborn. It is worth $2 a month to not have to do this (especially if you embrace the secure password generation features -- typing in long strings of letters/number is going to be painful). I have not yet used this, but the Family Plan looks to be an excellent deal and I'm excited to incorporate it next year.

Password security is not stuff you want to play around with, these days. And if you're like me and have about a billion website signups, a password manager is the only way to go... and paying for it is worth it. If you don't pay for a product, you are the product for a company to sell to other people.

Pros

The ability to sync and remember secure, unique passwords is super helpful. The software syncs across all my devices, including computer and mobile app. You can customize the settings for password generation to work with different login requirements (e.g., some websites require a number, some say you can't use certain symbols). I also like the feature that tells me when I've used the same password too many times and the links to security.

Cons

I wish the auto-categorizing was better but that's mostly on me. For a long time the mobile app was spotty in whether it would actually fill passwords in apps, but recently, I enabled the Legacy fill-in and that seems to have fixed the problem. (It also seems to make LastPass run constantly in the background though, and gives me a notification I can't dismiss, which is a personal pet peeve.) It does sometimes fill in the wrong fields, but this is mostly with old/clunky websites.

Aarón
Aarón

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

Excellent password manager

Lastpass is great for storing and managing passwords. Create new passwords that are strong and unique. I have had the bad experience that my data has been leaked because out of bad habit I used the same password in different accounts, I solve all this with Lastpass since it automatically creates a secure password for each account. In this way I am protected from possible data leaks or account theft. With this app I only have to learn one master password to manage all my accounts.

Pros

I like Lastpass, because I can have all my passwords for my personal accounts and enter only with my master password to my vault where all my accounts are stored, Lastpass offers many options in its free version that other password managers do not offer, such as the amount Unlimited passwords you can have.

Lastpass is not only for saving passwords, but it offers a long list of different information that can be saved such as. Wi-Fi passwords, notes, credit cards, bank accounts, social security numbers, etc.

Cons

It works good on PC and Mas, but on mobile devices in some apps it doesn’t recognize the login and I have to copy and paste manually, it is the only point that should be improved.