About Jira

Jira Software is a business process management tool used by agile teams to plan, track and release software. Jira Software supports Scrum, Kanban, a hybrid model or another unique workflow. Jira enables users to create project...

4.2

Browse Jira Reviews

12,941 of 12,939 reviews
Héctor Fernando

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

Jira for project management

Jira is great to look after the status of every issue and the impact on the whole project.

Pros

I love the Jira Query Language for filtering data and the gadget variety is really great.

Cons

Overall is good software, and I have no complaints.

monday.com
Shuo
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 22/01/2023

Overall, Jira is a game-changer

Overall, I'm extremely happy with Jira. It's made a huge difference in how we manage projects and tasks, and I would definitely recommend it to other teams. It's a must-have tool for anyone looking to get organized and streamline their workflow.

Pros

I love how it allows me to easily assign tasks to team members, track progress, and see everything in one place. It also integrates well with other tools which makes it even more convenient. Overall, Jira is a game-changer.

Cons

The only downside I've found is that it can be a bit overwhelming when you first start using it. There are a lot of options and features, and it can take some time to figure out how to use everything. But once you get the hang of it, it's not a big deal.

Reviewed on 16/01/2023

No pain no gain

Pros

Since it is the mainstream product in the market and Atlassian has other powerful tools, the integration with first and third parties is guaranteed and are usually pretty good (ex. Confluence, Slack, Gitlab, TeamRetro...)

Cons

After more than 10 years using JIRA for project management I have to say the UX still terrible, the changes and new features took ages to be implemented, and still have too many unresolved issues. If I have to choose a pain point, dashboards are really really painful to craft, and is really easy to face simple limitations that require a paid plugin to allow you to get what you need.

Top Jira Alternatives

Enrique

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

There are many programs to manage projects and teams, but they are not Jira

As I already mentioned in the example of use in the Pros section, from the simplest project (a shopping list), to the most complex, the integration of several work teams from different areas and several very diverse projects, You need software that makes work, communication and organization easier.Jira offers us that, simplifying the management, planning and management of issues, without Jira, order becomes chaos.

Pros

I will give an example of how I used it on one occasion and the advantages of having had this software.I was hired by a digital marketing company to improve proprietary applications, internal APIs, creation and migration of landing pages made in WP for our clients, migration of PHP applications to Python, server management, diversity of containers... The DevOps who was doing all that work left the company.An external audit was hired that provided workers spread all over the world, Spain, India, Latam...So we find ourselves with a lot of work, from very different areas, work environments and projects of all kinds and just one person to manage everything.With Jira we all worked under the same environment to organize tasks, but above all incidents and bugs, and with the need to manage the priorities of each new element that entered our work boards.At a glance, I could assign tasks, review code, refactor or modify it, and upload it to the test servers. Review the tickets, with screenshots of the errors or the new results that should be obtained. Keep in touch with everyone from one place and also receive all feedback in Jira.It was months of hard work, without Jira it would have been impossible to manage it.

Cons

Despite having Jira with everything necessary for software development, sometimes it becomes more complex and less visual than if we accompany it with some extras, also from Atlassian. So it is easier for some boards or planning to use Trello, GitHub or Bitbucket for continuous integration, Sourcetree to make the different branches and versions more visual, Composer for team collaboration...

Reasons for Choosing Jira

It is expensive to maintain and you never get the ease of use and tools of software of this quality.

Reasons for Switching to Jira

It is more complete for incident management, priorities integrates better with other solutions
Beyzanur

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

Jira Review

Overall, I highly recommend Jira to any team or business looking for a robust project management tool. It may take some time to get used to, but the benefits are well worth it in the end.

Pros

Jira is an extremely powerful and versatile project management tool that has helped our team stay organized and on track with all of our projects. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the ability to customize workflows and add various plugins has been a game-changer for us.

Cons

One downside is that the pricing can be a bit steep for smaller teams or businesses. Additionally, the learning curve can be steep for new users, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes much easier to use.

Selma

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Jira Review: A Comprehensive Look

Overall, Jira is a powerful and comprehensive project management tool that is easy to use and customize. It is an excellent choice for teams of all sizes looking to collaborate and get projects done quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Jira's interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, making it the perfect tool for project management. It has powerful features such as issue tracking, project planning, and workflow customization that allow teams to collaborate and get projects done fast.

Cons

Jira can be expensive for some teams, especially those with multiple users. Additionally, the learning curve to use the software can be steep and some customization features require advanced technical knowledge.

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Jira is essential for any IT company

Jira helps in every team process. It makes things much easier to manage. I couldn't imagine project planning without Jira.

Pros

Jira is wonderful in many aspects and it is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to get up and running quickly. It is a powerful and flexible tool that can be used to support a wide range of software development projects and processes.

Cons

Jira tends to be a bit slow sometimes and I think it may not be suitable for very large organizations or projects with a large number of users. In these cases, it may require additional resources to manage and maintain and that means more costs.

Reasons for Switching to Jira

Jira has many features that my company requires for daily use and Trello is more limited.
Yousef

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Jira the review

My general experience is that the application is excellent, but it has some minor flaws, and I hope that they will develop more and more of themselves, and I hope that you like the opinion

Pros

The advantages of this program is that it is easy to use and also provides many services such as project management and task management

Cons

The disadvantages of this program is that it sometimes makes mistakes in managing the project, and we hope that you will develop from that

Javier
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

Friendly UI for PO

Pros

PO can be challenging, but JIRA has a easy to use UI with a lot of powerful add ons like integration with git and others.

Cons

Training can be challenging at first, as you need to be already familiar with SCRUM methodologies

Hugo

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Great organization tool

Pros

Features impacting are Confluence part of Jira. Regarding project management, Jira helps us to organize through different teams (IT, marketing, PO, Service management...). We use it to schedule daily tasks and have review using the tempo feature

Cons

The software is quiet hard to keep up with. Many features and the poor tutorial doesn't help us when onboarding on a project.

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

JIRA is necessary to my everyday organization

I use it every day to organize my workflow. Without it, I would be pretty lost.

Pros

Agile development on Jira is great. The ecosystem allows me to track my time, organize my issues into tasks and sub-tasks, track when things get done, create estimates, and organize complex projects into smaller and simpler pieces.

Cons

The support is pretty ignorant of their user-base on several issues and refuse to add new features that would benefit hundreds, if not thousands. It can be very tricky to migrate, update, or set up. Plugins can cost money and it can add up, though I haven't spent too much at all for the value I received.

Reasons for Choosing Jira

My prior employer used Asana but I found JIRA to be a better solution for an Agile workflow.

Reasons for Switching to Jira

Trello is a watered-down version of JIRA and doesn't feature all of the technical details that JIRA has.
Tigran

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

The most Advanced Managment Software

Overall this is the great software for Product-process management and for issue tracking.

Pros

Firstly Jira is the most advanced task management software in my opinion. It has tons of valuable features for issue tracking, has interfaces like scrum, kanban and etc. It has simple mode for an starting projects and very advanced for more complex projects. One of the great things it is the editable everything e.x statuses which helps to my my team to do process more likly.

Cons

Using the Jira API it has little drawbacks for example complex documentation. It does not have major language libraries and sometimes the the API is not stabile.

Pivotal Tracker and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Jira

I can manage multiple teams in a single UI very easy

Pivotal Tracker

Reasons for Switching to Jira

I wrote signup with Jira because it more popular than others.
Eric

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

JIRA is essential for good software development but you NEED to invest in configuration

I love JIRA because I am an organizer and I spend the time getting it right. But you need that kind of commitment for the best experience.

Pros

The powerhouse controls that allow you to configure exactly the solution you need. JIRA is unmatched in customization. For controlling workflows, getting status updates and clearly understanding what's on your plate, JIRA is amazing.

Cons

The use of JIRA without properly configuring it. Without that commitment, JIRA can be offputting and seem like a heavy mess of a system. You need to remove what you don't use, need to set everything up for individuals and you need to educate your team about how they can use the system. It's so open that it can overwhelm people without management.

Bugzilla and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Jira

JIRA is more structured and better at reporting.

Bugzilla

Reasons for Switching to Jira

A comprehensive solution, including the use of Confluence for doc management.
Fergus
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/09/2020

Disappointing attitude!

Hugely disappointing attitude. The money they were looking for after 3 months was quite reasonable but the attitude of the customer support agent and the extremly deceitful and dishonest way that they promote this plan was a huge turn-off.

Pros

Seems like a very good software, is very powerful and is reasonably easy to use.

Cons

We found it through our Trello account, after Atlassian took over Trello. We were using another service desk software but noticed that Jira Service Desk could offer all the features we needed, and all for free! Or so we thought! The plan we chose is for small teams (which we are) and is advertised (still to this date) as "Always free for 3 agents". "Free" is further highlighted at the top of the Plans & Pricing page and a large "$0" is displayed. Well, it took some time to get it set up and to import our tickets (this is not easy and we needed support which was quite difficult to get). Once we got set up, it took some time to learn about it (no phone support on free plan!) and we devoted many hours to this. And all was well for about 2-3 months......then we receive an email to say that payment is due! And that our account would be cancelled if we don't pay! What? We contacted Jira, only to be told that we are on a temporary free plan, like a free trial, and that payment is due after 3 months I believe it was. We explained about the "free" plan that we signed up to but the Jira support member just reiterated her point and was quote blunt and unhelpful. We went back to check out the "Plans and Pricing" table on the Atlassian website, thinking we obviously missed the small print. But we didn't!!! They were still brazenly advertising "$0" and "Always free for 3 agents" and there is no mention of a free trial , anywhere on this page at all!!

Zoho Desk

Price

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Jira

Price and the solid experience we had with Trello (although of course Trello was another company for most of this time and had only recently been acquired by Atlassian.
Julian

Reviewed on 08/12/2019

Go Agile with JIRA!

Jira is very easy to use from the user perspective, as well as operating it from the Admin perspective. Overall I personally suggest this product, although its price not being very welcoming, it's definitely worth the money! If you're a very large organization you definitely will want to try Jira.

Pros

Jira is a very good platform for organizing your team and projects using Agile/Scrum or Agile/Kanban. Whichever option you will choose you are covered! With its extensible platform through plugins you will never get tired of Jira. The installation is pretty much straightforward and with latest versions you can also make it HA, for instance on AWS, quite easily.

Cons

Although the product is very mature, feels also like a big giant monolith although its plugin architecture. Also, plugins are too much expensive for just simple features. There should be much control from the Atlassian Marketplace, which should follow more an App Store logic like Apple's or Google's one.

Pivotal Tracker and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira

Jira is way more famous and most of the Agile coaches working in the field, are already aware on how to use and customize it, based to their needs.
Craig
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Jira Cloud make tickets easy

Jira has been easy to learn and quick to expand. We started with a user base of around 10, this quickly became a 1000 in the space of three years. Every department uses Jira Cloud everyday for a whole range of different reasons.

Pros

The ability to manage tickets day to day was a must. Some of these were coming from external parties and others internally. We ended up using it across the company in many departments so the ability to have multiple projects was a must.

Cons

Cloud version support for plugins and customisation is limited to only the basics. Its not possible with dive in to it inner workings and develop your own without tapping the APIs externally.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Jira

Excel was not great once a small business started to grow fast.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Jira

Ease of use and it fit our model and gave use the options we needed to cut down on the time its was taking to track and monitor work flow.
Darian
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Review for Jira as a developer

We moved our IT department to start using Jira for the teams that work in development. We have not yet moved our Helpdesk or "system uptime" teams over since we are still looking at what product works best. So with the smaller team, I believe it has helped in keeping our tickets in order. It is simple to see what is currently being worked on in each project. We do not have the highest plan so we do not have all features, but I think our current feature set is large with room to evolve.

Pros

Jira is excellent at keeping track of our issues and linking between them on a kanban board. It was our introduction to a Kanban system of tickets. There are also many features we see ourselves using that we are on the verge of delving into, allowing us to focus on the tickets now but expand in the near future.

I like that tickets are easily linked to each other. Our previous system made it difficult to know which tickets were related, while Jira has several options for relating tickets (related to, duplicates, blocked / blocks/ etc)

Cons

I think the price can get high depending on how big your team is. We were just over the free limit which becomes a large cost, especially once you include subscriptions to confluence etc.

I think the load times and UI can get buggy at times, there are multiple times a day I have to click through menus several times for it to register. This is by far the most frustrating thing, especially when you have many tickets on a page.

One issue we had was that our current ticket system allows us to CC users onto tickets so they (+ anyone else we add) can get an update. This was not possible through regular Jira, however something similar could be done with effort on the Jira Service Management side.

Brad

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Advanced Project & Task Management Features...But How It's Configured is Key to Success

Pros

I've been using Atlassian products, JIRA in particular, for over 12 years. It's come a long ways in this span in terms of advanced functionality and additional configurable content, and it's consistently proven itself as a market leader in project and task management services. JIRA reporting, dashboard, task tracking, and project development activities are comprehensively impressively designed, easy to use, and highly collaborative for internal teams.

Cons

The success an end user will yield from the software is highly dependent on it being configured in a manner that aligns with the business needs of the customer organization. For example, I've experienced instances where there are growing pains in how internal teams learn to standardize the way they tag tickets for project and task tracking and then use these identifiers to develop reports, create dashboards, and track schedules. If not setup properly by System Administrators then the ROI will be delayed, making it essential for teams to be properly educated and trained on the system. JIRA provides a wealth of content for training & education but worth noting the difficulty an organization can face if not approached strategically and with strong design plans during the discovery phase of implementation.

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

The Ultimate Business Productivity Suite

JIRA has been an excellent tool overall - provides the perfect mix of task, project and issue tracking features that every company needs. I have worked with JIRA in two independent fast-growing companies and both times it has been the main driver of productivity.

Pros

The fully integrated task and project management boards with extensive levels of detail to run Kanban maintenance boards, complex sprints and even visualise recruitment pipelines. In collaboration with Confluence and BitBucket, the Atlassian product suite make the management of a growing software team seem easy.

Cons

JIRA has quite a steep learning curve for less software native users and can appear too complex for the average operational or commercial person. As such, it can be difficult to convince new people to use JIRA without extensive training and hand-holding. This could be improved by guided tours and a simpler interface for "new starts".

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Jira

Asana did not offer the same ease of use when it comes to segmenting projects, running sprints or handling issues. JIRA was much better suited to an agile, fast-growing software company with beautiful Gantt chart and roadmap visualisations that were game-changing for overall project coordination.

Reasons for Switching to Jira

JIRA had more detail and was scalable in comparison to Monday.com or ASANA. The ability to flip between Gantt charts, Kanban boards and sprint backlogs made it ideal for a multi-faceted ream. The detail provided in each task/issue card is fantastic with room for various integrations, such as Confluence pages and Slack notifications, made JIRA a no-brainer.
Kevin
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

JIRA is the best project planning and organising tool

My overall experience is excellent, it is the best project management software ever. I have used a few others in the past, but there is none that can compete with JIRA. with a integration of slack, confluence, it is very hard to refuse.

Pros

1. It is very flexible and fitted really well with agile development work. whether you are using kanban or standard sprint planning work flow, it supports all of those.
2. It is extremely useful to do project planning and creating stories, they will be saved in backlogs and you can access them with weight, estimate and priority.
3. It is quick to create a bug ticket to track bugs.
4. It is very easy to plan for a new sprint, by adding task, stories from the backlogs, it helps with the total points you want to target for a particular sprint, it automatically sum up the story points and make sure you don't over plan.
5. great report tool to help you analyse the project completion and nice burn down chart as well. To help the team retrospectively go back and review.

Cons

1. It is a big over complex by providing such flexible functionalities. But it is worth the time and learning curve.
2. As a developer, I don't have to pay the bill. But it is not very cheap if you have a large development team, the bills add up quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Jira

it is a online saas. It has more functionalities and very flexible. It is suited for many different development processes. It speeds up project planning, sprint planning. bug tracking, deployment process, and so many more.

Reasons for Switching to Jira

very simple task track tool, it probably helps a small agency project that would be completed in a couple months time. With large and complex projects, or bigger development teams, JIRA is the best option out there on the market right now.
Janosch

Reviewed on 24/11/2018

Flexible, powerful, simple to use and grows as you go

Jira surprised me as coming across simple yet being incredibly powerful and versatile. It is a full blown Ticket and workflow management tool and it might be too much for small or personal projects. However, not being required to change the ticket system when the company or the team scales or are faced with types of tasks you did not expect is simply fantastic. Keeping software simple, easy to use yet increase its versatility and power is a virtue and Jira is build upon this virtue with care and vision

Pros

Jira is clean and it is simple yet powerful. You can use it for your basic ticket workflows from the get go and expand as you grow or the tasks you wisch to cover branch out. It is easy to customize the ticket views to contain the information you want to use and avoid cluttering. The Workflow editor is one of the most powerful I came across in all my professional career. It might not seem so much of an importance but believe me, when your business grows unexpected necessities will arise and you will suddenly be required to track tasks you never though about. Jira will have you covered and allow you to add different task types which traverse task-type specific phases and have corresponding stati. Also you have all the world of notification and responsibility tracking ping-pong covered as you go. Two further things are woth mentioning: First the Atlassian World (the Wiki Confluence and build system Bamboo and many other products) integrate flawlessly and it actually really makes using them fun. Jira is one of the tools, that make you smile when you are required to use it no matter the task to track, its jus smooth, convenient and above and beyond provides a rich ecosystem for free and commercial plugins even for rather exotic use cases.
Also, the license Model behind it scales fantastically. When we introduced it we were a small company with 8 people (we are now going strong towards the 200) and it was critical to keep cost for our tools reasonable. Jira got us covered.

Cons

When we scaled, the License was not as flexible in higher user tiers as it was in the lower ones. Also once upon a time an update went wrong and we had to invest a bucketload of time and brain power to get everything back up to speed. We did run jira on premise and hat some custom plugins so there might be some of the tripwires: In case you use plugins they must be available in the version you wish to upgrade to and this might require some research prior to updates. Also, you can make a science out of the workflow and notification configuration. In case it is not documented well when you do it it might get you into trouble.

Vijayakanth

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Its really a good tool for managing the internal approvals with ease. It is user friendly tool.

We are able to manage our internal approvals effectively. It is really helping to track the status and for expediting the approvals. It works even we are not connected to office network. You can simply connect if there is internet connection available. It helps us to complete cross border approvals easily and reduced manual work and hard copy print outs. It also reduces time for internal approvals and helps to manage even huge volume of internal approvals by the stakeholders. The resources need not run from one desk to the other desk.

Pros

This tool works on a hosted model and can be accessed from anywhere in the world by using internet connection. The web version and even the mobile version (which i guess has been recently launched) is good and can be accessed through click of a button while it is assigned to you. It is has various options like assigning to different users, obtaining their comments, attaching supporting documents, printing the ticket, reports and dashboards which can be customised by the users, option to download, link the ticket with other tickets, etc., The tool has the option to create various workflows as per the requirements of the users. It has the option to alert the users with email alerts and also reminder mails. There is option to close the ticket, clone the ticket, revoke the ticket. The users can customize the reports and dashboards as per their requirement and download the ticket in various formats from the JIRA tool.

Cons

The reports and dashboards does not provide for reports in a graphical way. The tickets can not be simultaneously assigned two or more users. The tickets can only be closed by the creator which is a set back if the creator does not close the ticket once its gets over. The note which is created allows only text inputs. It does not allow for creation of table or column. Turn around time for closure (at each specific user level) of the ticket can not be generated from the reports automatically. This is a big drawback. Also, it takes so much time for loading the contents and if the internet is slow then it does not get loaded at all.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 26/12/2019

Jira for IT Project Management and Integrated Project Teams

I still love Jira for the flexibility, I use Jira Software to manage integrated project teams and internal IT projects and helpdesk. It is great to have basically a one stop shop for managing tasks and tickets across a variety of projects and departments. The biggest thing truly is entering in your information and that comes down to managing your teams and setting expectations on ticket information quality.

Pros

Flexibility in workflows and tracking separate projects and sub-projects in the same system.

Ease of creating multiple tickets as well as placing them into different projects without having to be in the projects portal.

Creating reports to review metrics is relatively easy, it was useful in an integrated project to review estimated times reported in previous sprints to project development times for other projects.

The flexibility of how tickets look and editable fields as well as workflows to tailor to the team and/or project being worked on.

Cons

The bad part of Jira's flexibility is that settings are all over the place and you typically need to refer to Jira's knowledge base on how to configure custom settings whether it is for fields inside of tickets, workflow settings and automations, and many other settings.

The standard Jira end user interface is not exactly user friendly and some things may not make sense depending on the team using it such as a ticket being in a closed state however the resolution state has separate "states" such as do, don't do which is more used by software development teams.

Jira typically requires a lot of customization when setting up new projects either for project managers, agile software development teams, or integrated project teams. As an administrator this can be difficult to convey to my end users who want to track their projects in Jira. This is where you need to have great communication with your end users to be able to setup and tailor the Jira project to their needs and improve the overall Jira experience.

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

Easy project management for everyday use!

My overall experience with Jira has been really good. Having used it for the first time for a particular project, I found it relatively easy to learn. The flexible creation of dashboards and filters has helped me keep my project tasks and tickets in a coordinated and neat manner, which has ensured I do not miss out on anything important unnecessarily.

Pros

Jira is a great tool. I use it every day as a part of a support project. I use it to keep track of my tickets like incidents, alerts, and service requests. The tool is super easy to use and one can learn it easily. The ticket management is absolutely great. Jira allows the user to create various filters and dashboards to keep a track of his/her various tickets, tasks, and requests. Multiple dashboards can be created as per project needs and can be shared easily with the team members to improve collaboration and communication within the team. Jira allows has tools to create data analytics which can help the user understand the day-to-day work in depth easily. One does not have to manually work on the data, and can simply use the analysis tools provided by Jira. Keeping a track of others' tickets is also very simple, and all one needs to do is add oneself as a watcher in whichever he/she wishes to. Another great feature of this software is closing multiple incidents/alerts/tickets in bulk. Having used this functionality on a daily basis, I know how much time and energy is saved which can be better utilized. There is also a mobile application available which can be used when a laptop/desktop is not available to the user.

Cons

The only drawback I have experienced while using Jira is that it does not provide an option to have sound notifications. For example, while working with tickets, Jira does not notify the user of a new ticket with a sound. So when away from the device, the user might miss out on an important ticket unless it has collaborated with another tool like pagerduty.

Even the mobile application does not have the option to enable sound notifications, and each time the user needs to open the application to see if any new tickets have been added to the queue.

Samuel

Reviewed on 27/08/2022

JIRA is a functional agile project management application

Jira is an all-around effective and agile project management application for handling several teams and tasks. Jira is the best option for Kanban, Hybrid, and Scrum projects that require good project management. Jira users could improve their comprehension through training and supported services. Jira may be used to manage a project successfully.

Pros

Jira is a fantastic tool for managing projects. It is the finest choice for managing agile projects and bug tracking. Jira makes it possible to utilize several teams at once, creating a lot of connections. Teams from the product development, product design, and product strategy divisions may collaborate to better projects. Using the filtering and searching tools, each team may keep track of its own deliverables, milestones, and tasks.

If you are leveraging the Agile Scrum framework, implementing custom views will help to assist your daily stand-up sessions. You might create your own distinctive points of view to talk just on the important components of the assignments. This function is efficient and saves time for a daily ten-minute stand-up. Other new features that make Jira a must-buy include alerts for due dates, assignment distribution, labelling, assigning task priority levels, and generating epic connections that display the user narrative and project progress.

Jira has Kanban boards where you may choose between showing and hiding features from other team members. Due to its capacity to integrate with many frameworks and maintain task and deliverable backlogs, Jira offers a great level of flexibility. Jira has excellent organization in its sprint planning, sprint release, and history structure. Any type of project management may use it. Customer assistance is offered by Jira, which is quite helpful.

Cons

My own opinion is that it's a fantastic tool; one of the dew drawback is the cost per user, which initially looks good but increases overtime.

Another drawback I've seen when using Jira is that there isn't an option to have audible notifications. When a new ticket is created, Jira, for instance, doesn't make a sound. So, if a user leaves the system, they risk missing a vital ticket.