About HubSpot CRM

With its cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot CRM helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of...

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

3,619 of 3,619 reviews
Elizabeth

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Improve the relationship with your customers

It is an automated software that will help you with the organization of your company's activities, you can schedule appointments, schedule a client with an advisor, broadcast messages, create notes on each client, send mass emails, make calls, you can create tasks to have the optimal follow-up of this client, history of orders placed.

Pros

I like HubSpot because it's a complete CRM platform, you can organize your sales, marketing campaigns, customer service. This software will help you with the business growth strategy through marketing techniques. It has several plans and different costs. You will be able to obtain information in graphs of the statistics, access your contacts that are being created (clients, prospects), you can assign advisors to attend to each client. Something that I can highlight is that it has a free version in which you can use several tools, ideal for those who want to see how it works, and then there is the Enterprise version, which is the most complete and to handle more contacts.

Cons

It is a platform with many functions and at first it can be difficult to understand, it would be nice if it had more tutorials on the platform to guide you through the different tools

Shoaib
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

An extraordinary CRM that has provided an excellent value to our business

We have had an outstanding experience with HubSpot CRM as it has helped us manage all our leads together on different stages based on their activities. A great platform with good features.

Pros

It is an extraordinary CRM with great user experience, great for lead management and segmentation of leads. It is great for tracking the activities of the leads and everything from customer services, marketing, sales and analytics team to work all in one place which is a bonus.

Cons

I would only point out that the pricing structure of HubSpot is not the best, it is expensive for a lot of businesses. The customer support is poor, they never got to solve problems via chat or emails unless you call them.

Harry
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Surely it can do that?

Pros

This review relates solely to Hubspot's Sales module, and not the Marketing package. Our small business utilises Hubspot for lead management and conversion tracking - I can't speak to Hubspot's other functionalities in the marketing field. Hubspot's Sales free and growth bundles are great value; offering start-up businesses with the basic tools required for recording correspondence with leads and tracking conversions. However...

Cons

As your business grows you naturally seek out greater efficiencies achieved through CRM automation services (e.g. automated follow-up emails to stay front of mind with prospects) - it's at this point you upgrade to the costly Professional package because the business case stacks up, right?

This is where Hubspot falls over. Everything (I cannot iterate this enough, literally everything) you would logically expect the software to support or enable isn't available. Credit to them, their support function does try to help but they are severally handcuffed by the limitations imposed by backend engineers and software architects. The tech supports can only try to provide convoluted/half baked work around solutions but often these result in additional implications and barriers downstream.

The nail in the coffin for our business was when we tried to setup automated email sequences (a 101), but learnt that you cannot enrol contacts into these processes when sending emails 'from' the shared/team/company email (e.g. [email protected] or [email protected]) - rather, Hubspot requires users to send from their individual email (e.g. [email protected])

Have you ever corresponded with any business via a personalised email address? Whether I'm communicating with the local mechanic or Apple, I never email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] You engage with a shared mailbox e.g. sales or support or [email protected]

It's no brainers like this that force you to question Hubspot's services.

Top HubSpot CRM Alternatives

Hampus

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

A great CRM tool that however demands quite a lot from the users

It's surely a great tool, but then you need time to get totally into it in order to get the maximum value out of it.

Pros

HubSpot CRM is a complete tool, with a features and functionalities you could ever need. The integrations with other tools is also great, and it can surely cover all needs for big and small companies.

Cons

We experienced it as a big threshold to get up to efficiency with the tool. I understand that when up and running as it should, it's hard to compete with, but we never came that far. It's a combination of the massive amounts of features, tools and integrations, together with a somewhat not totally intuitive UI, that creates an inertia of getting into the tool.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We weren't to happy with Salesforce and wanted to try something else.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We heard that it should be the best CRM tool with multiple values for different areas.
Miakson
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

Hubspot CRM for the pro...

my overall experience is satisfactory because I have adopted the crm and I use it on a daily basis

Pros

CRM tools make it easy to add your contact's data and automatically record associated sales activities. Tracking leads is simple with automatic monitoring of calls, emails, appointments, and notes. You can also view the history of all interactions with your customers and leads, and use this data to create and close more deals through targeted campaigns.

Cons

While HubSpot is relatively user-friendly compared to other software, it still requires some time to fully master and utilize its full potential. Without this investment, you may not achieve the optimal results you are looking for.

Reviewed on 01/01/2023

HubSpot - outshines any comparable alternatives

Outstanding. Gladly serve as a customer reference.

Pros

Hubspot offers an all-in-one solution from Marketing, Sales, Success and Support automation. After 20 years of working with Salesforce (at 4 different companies), I would NEVER go back. HubSpot outshines Salesforce by miles by integrating all the data from contacts and companies across every touchpoint in an organization. The ability to make real-time changes on lead scoring and lifecycle scoring is unmatched.

Cons

There is always room to improve. But, just comes down to focus for HubSpot. The biggest miss today - is native SMS automation. However that can be solved with an integration to a 3d party solution. I'd encourage HubSpot to acquire Aircall, Seventh Sense, and Vidyard.

Akshay
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

HubSpot CRM is worth the investment

HubSpot is excellent for process automation. The sales and marketing departments benefit greatly from the workflows functionality in particular. Additionally, HubSpot's capability to gather data from many sources, such as the website in terms of visitors and customer data, which may aid the sales force, has had a significant influence.HubSpot can be used by the entire team as a single tool for calling and data points, which greatly improves the operational efficiency of teams.

Pros

I use it to manage consumers and deals. Tasks and pipeline functions are also used by me. I use it to keep track of the progress of transactions and link them to clients and accounts. Organize marketing efforts and communications with potential clients. The application works well for connecting and establishing ties between businesses and deals.

Cons

Although I can record LinkedIn communications, they vanish. Although I can look for them, they are difficult to locate. Not just marketing or sequence emails, but all emails would benefit from more analytics, in my opinion. The app could use a better interface.

Niraj
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Simple Reliable Efficient !

Pros

A great CRM system to track anything and everything in sales. From tracking emails to sharing files on notes. Sending and creating campaigns are very easy and simple.

Cons

Moving from other CRM, it takes some time to get used to it. One down point is it takes time to sync and the results show on report a while later and does not happen in real time.

Lemogang

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

One of The Best Financial Service CRM

HubSpot is great for any financial sector. Its Sales Hub solves problems by reducing errors and mistakes. I spent less time involved in making reports and updating excel sheets. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to run an organization efficiently.

Pros

Hubspot helps with keeping track of all your sales. It's a complete CRM software that caters to marketing, data management, and the overall running of the organization. It helps increase the whole sales approach with filtering features that make analysis easier. It helps with management, which results in fewer errors and wasted time. The interface is user-friendly and very easy to learn. Unlike other software companies, HubSpot has an excellent customer support team to help with queries. It's a great tool for any sales development rep, and I've found it most helpful to customize my tasks by queue and set notifications to alert me to tasks as they arise.

Cons

There is not much to hate. Although I must mention the price can be slightly lower. So the software is accessible to everyone who needs it. Using third parties is time-consuming and exhausting. Improvements to the quotation feature would also be helpful.

kadir
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

HubSport CRM Feedback

All in all programme is helping a lot for daily routines, business life activities

Pros

This software is making sales activity easy

Cons

Integration to other softwares needs to be taken into account for further development

Pieter

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

HubSpot is Awesome!

Bad things aside, I genuinely love this product, so much that it is a running joke at my work. It is such a powerful tool that can do so much. I could write about everything it does and can do, but I don't think there is enough space here. So in short... I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

It is an incredibly powerful CRM, Marketing, Sales and Service tool. It can integrate easily with many platforms including Mailchimp, Shopify and WordPress from its extensive app marketplace. The software is also incredibly easy to use and it gives you a clear overview of your leads and clients as well as allowing you to store quotes, files, emails... basically, everything about your lead/client in one easy to access place. The workflows is another amazing tool as it allows you to easily set up an automated marketing funnel for each new lead. I prefer their workflow creation tool, to that of Salesforce, whose automations takes a while for my brain to understand. The HubSpot Academy is another amazing feature that teaches you about almost any aspect of growing your business.

Cons

I only have a few issues with the program.

1) As of date there is no recurring task option yet, so you can't for example set up a reminder to call a client every week for example. I do know that they are busy working on this though.

2) The pricing model is a bit steep, you can either go with the "cheap" plan, which gives you limited features or the "expensive" plans which allow you access to all the awesome features. There is no mid-tier plan for a company that finds the starter plan to limiting and who cannot yet afford the professional or enterprise plans. an example at the time of writing: the marketing hub costs $20 per month for the starter plan and then jumps to $800 per month for the professional plan.

Salesforce Automotive CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because of their free tier which gives you access to so many great tools already. To my knowledge, there aren't many other platforms out there that are that easy to use that come with a free plan.
Jill
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

Good value

HubSpot has worked well for us as far as contact management. With our sales and marketing team emails tied to the software, we are able to capture communication to all of our customer contacts. The only issue is that if other individuals are copied on a communication, they are automatically entered in our CRM. We could certainly turn that feature off, but then there is the issue of if sales/marketing would remember to log the important things or if they would get in the habit of not logging anything at all.

Pros

The biggest priorities for us when we implemented HubSpot in our company were to be able to realize revenue to marketing activities as well as have a better forecasting method for our sales team.

Cons

The biggest con for us is that we clearly stated we needed to be able to tie revenue back to marketing activities. This function is possible with the platform sold to us; however it is very manual. In order for us to have the automated version that we requested, we would need to pay a significant amount more than we currently are. This was a mistake made on the part of the salesperson and we were offered a discount to enable the feature; however it is still very costly so we are performing this task manually at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Price was a large factor. Salesforce and SugarCRM were both excellent contenders and we would have been happy to choose either of them. The biggest factor in our decision was price. The other factor was Salesforce and Sugar have software that is so powerful, we felt the built-in features we would pay for may not be utilized enough to receive an ROI.
Bryce
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Free Version is great, but when you pay you really pay

Pros

I got the starter pack for all, CSM, Marketing, Sales, etc. for a low price but you pay out the nose for marketing contacts and the value added isn't actually a whole lot. You could use an emailing service like ConstantContact or even a cold email service and get better value for monthly cost for marketing contacts.

Cons

I originally set it up to be an all-in-one location for all my contact management but that hasn't been the case, though it HAS replaced A LOT of my platforms, it still hasn't yet replaced Monday.com.

Also, there isn't an easy way yo separate out the CRM, like compartmentalize people who are receiving marketing compared to clients that are specifically sales. This means having two HubSpot accounts, one for marketing and one for sales and it's just a hastle. If they only made a user-level experience where you could effectively hide all the marketing contacts from sales until they become sales contacts, it would fix the issue.

The main thing we use Monday for is because it's a light platform we can push all our sales cycles through for task management. Where as HubSpot still has a poor sales pipeline management system with updates that should have been done YEARS ago. I've seen people complaining about the "NEW DEAL" tag with all new sales deals since 2018 and it's still there! Crazy to me this pipeline system need aa revamp and it's not getting enough attention

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot seemed to be an all-in-one solution, but didn't pan out that way. Though it definitely replaced Pipedrive, couldn't replace Monday.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Ease of use, contact updating is easy and their support is great.
Eric R.

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

HubSpot CRM is excellent but they are modulizing features out, making it less powerful

I've brought HubSpot CRM to four different companies so far, but I am getting frustrated about how often HubSpot keeps trying to remove functionality and making me pay for this and that over and over to use basic functionality should not cost more.

Pros

HubSpot is excellent for small companies, especially if you can get the startup discount for 90% off for your first year. The system has a lot of power and plugs pleasantly into a lot of the coolest, best products (gmail, Slack). The system's Contacts and Companies systems are well-done and extend pleasantly into other parts of the platform.

Cons

HubSpot needs to stop removing features and putting them into new licenses that cost more money. I realize they need to make money but they're turning it into this nickel-and-dime situation that makes the system more complicated. It's starting to feel like a bloated mess like Saleforce. I think someone nimble is going to come in and outdo them if they aren't careful.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, NetSuite, SuiteDash, SugarCRM and Copper

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot was cheaper and was more approachable than the customization nightmare that is Salesforce.com.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The feature set was stronger and we were approved for the startup discount.
Leandro
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

A potentially excellent business suite that is hobbled by its numerous pay walls.

Hubspot has a great starter plan that resembles the software mechanics of "free to play" games. The user interface, integrations, email marketing, contact tracking are all top-notch. As long as your contact list is small, your email marketing frequency is sparse, and you don't need automations, you are good to go.

However, as your business grows, your contact list will swell up, your email marketing frequency will increase, and the sheer scale will make automations a must. So what is the problem? Let me give you a quick rundown of the costs involved, using 2000 contacts as a baseline:

1) You can start with Free CRM (0$ per month)
2) Once you need a few features, then you upgrade to Growth Starter suite, which is $67 per month, or $804 per year.
3) However, once you need automations, you must upgrade to professional growth suite, which is currently at $1253 a month, with a 12-month commitment, and a $3500 onboarding fee, which means your yearly costs balloons to $18536.

I do not think there is any startup or early business that can afford to increase its marketing and CRM suite costs by 2300%. Most businesses must make the painful decision to abandon Hubspot and find new CRM suites which much more reasonable cost escalations. By then, you lost 1 to 2 months migrating, learning the new tools and onboarding your team.

In all, a great tool for enterprises. Small businesses and startups, just stay way. You will end up regretting it just as your business begins to take off.

Pros

The email marketing tool is very robust, almost as good as Mailchimp (but falling short in design options). The ability to upload PDFs and other documents brings two benefits: not having to re-edit permalinks when you do file changes and, most important of all, tracking. Hubspot allows you to track document opens, which is useful to measure lead engagement and segment further.

The service ticket is very good and allows and admin to track the team. The CRM app is as good as any other. The Gmail add-on is great for tracking, as is the Outlook plug-in. However, at my time of use, the outlook plugin was only available for Windows.

Customer support was top-notch, too. The few times I had some issues, I had access to a huge library of FAQs sites, and the chat support was quick as well. They do tend to try to upsell you some features while they help you, but it is not too naggy.

Cons

The amount of emails you can send is directly related to how many contacts you have. If you send a lot of them per month, you will need to increase your contact list to twice of what you have, just to be able to send more marketing campaigns. Business who send heavily segmented mails depend on this for dear life.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Recommendation from a Inbound marketing expert.

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Basic plan is best value

Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Pros

We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Cons

The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Better features on HubSpot, better value for what you get

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hands down we chose HubSpot over Salesforce because of the cost/value, really no other reason as I'm a huge Salesforce fan...just not a fan of the price tag for a small organization.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

Pros

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out.

The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow.

Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

GoldMine is terrible, antiquated, and unbelievable that my previous company even used it. Something Cloud based is obviously required for so many reasons, and the fields and everything about Goldmine were not flexible.

GoldMine Premium Edition

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.
Travis
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth

We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pros

Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Cons

There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We value the marketing and sales integrations of HubSpot. Additionally, INBOUND is a big part of our business and HubSpot has a great platform to capture and close inbound leads.
Juan

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

An exceptional CRM. There is a reason why it stands out as the leading CRM tool for SMBs. Value for money can get a little expensive. However, it probes worthy after using the extensive suite of features.

Pros

Hubspot is effortless to set up and intuitive to use.
It counts with a vast array of features although it doesn't get overly complicated.
Its B2B library is extensive and you can find plentiful resources to learn about B2B sales and marketing

Cons

I wished its automation and reporting tools were more developed. The workflow feature does provide automation capabilities, however after entering into some depth, it eventually falls short.

Hubspot was more known. It integrated better with Google suite

Hubspot was cheaper
Missy

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

I've stalked HubSpot for marketing trends since their early days when the only offering was marketing automation. This year, our company implemented a full stack from CRM & Marketing to Sales & Service and went live with HubSpot CMS on 9/30/19. I've worked with MANY different CMS platforms, and HubSpot is truly the easiest one for full-featured lead generation conversion needs, including analytics. And it's not just affordable; it's a good value!
Tyler
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Best Free CRM

Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pros

Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Cons

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Even though we loved the google integration, Hubspot had more features and was free.

Copper

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Free. Though we may re-look at them here soon.

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

Probably the best free cRM on the market

absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Pros

Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect.

Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Cons

Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive.

Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

we needed to conserve dollars

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

tracks contact info and email traffic; if Hubspot made it possible to easily drag & drop tasks, would be home run at almost any price point
Josh
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 18/08/2019

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Pros

Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Cons

The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The free tool offering of HubSpot gave a lot more features than others on the market. We then got comfortable with the tool and expanded to Sales Starter to benefit from Sequences.

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

HubSpot Partner Agency's Honest Review of the HubSpot CRM

Time, Insights and the most personalized communications with any Sales Qualified Leads assigned to me. I can see what website pages they have viewed, the emails they opened or click on, the content offers they have downloaded, their social media profiles and their company information.

This is really useful when you are trying to reach a contact but not come across as "salesy" or "sleazy." You can tailor your outreach to the things you know they are most interested in because the HubSpot CRM gives you all that information in one single Contact Record.

The tracking capabilities are as great as the HubSpot Marketing Platform's tracking capabilities. This makes the entire cycle of creating brand awareness and expertise to increase your sales opportunities and customers, so simple and seamless.

You can tie everything back to the overall ROI for your business, which is what most executives care about. They need bottom-line results, and the HubSpot CRM already provides you with these bottom line reports with charts, numbers and professional look.

Pros

I love how everything about a contact is all in one place. From the first moment, they visit your website, to every conversion they've made on your website, all contacts with the company they've had, any meetings, calls, or emails. It's all right there in the Contact Record of the CRM.

This helps the marketing and sales team implement "Smarketing" in a seamless manner. Sales reps have all the marketing data in order to tailor their sales approach to a contact. Marketing has all the sales qualification necessities to add to their lead scoring system, so they can intelligently pass off marketing qualified leads to the sales team once they reach a specific score.

It tracks all the sales representative's performance, interactions, productivity and more. This helps sales managers know what their team is doing and how well they are doing at all times.

You also have a Deals section, where you can track all sales opportunities that have potential to become a customer and their path to either becoming a customer or a lost sales opportunity. That gives HubSpot the ability to better forecast your sales month-to-month for bottom line reports.

I love how you can call a contact directly from their contact record in the CRM, record it, take notes, and see all the information in front of you while you're speaking to them. That helps sales professionals increase their sales calls productivity and outcomes.

The HubSpot CRM can also integrate with your Gmail and Office 365.

Cons

The downside to the CRM is the limitation of integrating with your Gmail or Office 365. If you do not have your email or business hosted by Google/Gmail or Office 365, then it cannot fully integrate into your email system. The ability to have all the features of the HubSpot CRM right within your Inbox saves a lot of time and hassle of having to open up the HubSpot CRM and perform your tasks and communications there with a SQL.

There's the option to use IMAP with Microsoft Exchange if your company is hosted by another platform but still uses Microsoft 16 Exchange for your email service. But the drawback to this is that it is a bumpy road to setting up, and you do not have all the features and capabilities that you would have normally with Office 365 and a Business Gmail Account.

The price is also a common issue. HubSpot offers a free CRM but there are great limitations to this free CRM. It forces you to pay for the Sales Pro which is costly to add on to your other costs for the HubSpot platform such as the HubSpot CMS, MAP & Marketing.

With that being said, there are other CRMs that integrate with the HubSpot platform as an alternative and cheaper solution to having a robust CRM. The best one I have seen accomplish this is the BlueCamroo CRM.

Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

A solid tool to get started with CRM

Using HubSpot CRM in my business has been crucial because it has enabled me to have a better understanding of what's happening.

There's a database of contacts I can nurture, a sales pipeline that shows me what's happening and tasks that make sure that no more leads fall through the cracks and that no more deal opportunities are lost because they aren't being pursued.

I highly recommend HubSpot CRM to someone who's just getting started with Customer Relationship Management or even a small business owner that want to leverage a sale to manage leads and the sales pipeline and who wants to do so on a shoestring budget (since the tool is mostly free).

Pros

I really liked the fact that HubSpot CRM is relatively easy to use. The navigation between its different sections and features is smooth.

The sales pipeline section lets you visualize what's happening at each of your stage pipeline, while sale forecasting shows you how much you'd be making if you were to close X deals.

Plus, there's the smartphone app: an excellent way to keep track of things and carry out tasks even when you're on the go.

Cons

The main con of HubSpot CRM, which is also true to other "freemium" tools, is the fact that certain features are only available in the paid plan(s).

That's not an issue itself but the fact that the paid plans don't cost $10 or so each month but much more than that, may lead a user facing the question 'Do I want to invest that kind of money or should I look for a more inexpensive option?'