iClassPro Reviews

About iClassPro

iClassPro is a cloud-based business management solution for midsize and large studios with features such as class management, attendance management, staff scheduling and online payments. iClassPro features class scheduling,...

4.1

Browse iClassPro Reviews

Mike
Mike

Berks East Review

We have been using iClass for 5 and a half years, and believe it is currently better than other alternatives.

Pros

General Setup is easy to set up and make classes and billing.
Able to send billing statements, and messages to all the clients.

Cons

Wish we could make custom reports.
Wish there was a color blind option when viewing past due balances on family screens.
When a trial or make up - Would like to make a note to the trial record.
Notes on families and students are difficult to find, and should be integrated so that you can see note about family and students more easily.

Ellen
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

iClassPro, the backbone of our service business' needs

Great support, if we need something there is always someone who reaches out right away, so we know they received and that they are working on a solution.

Pros

Ease to learn and navigate, there are a multitude of reports we can produce, they are always evolving and improving systems. Listen to their customers and make changes and updates as needed.

Cons

When it's down, we literally cannot work.

Melissa

Reviewed on 03/06/2024

Switching Ownerships.

Cons

I did not like it. The system is hard to use.

Response from iClassPro

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide a user-friendly experience, and we're sorry to hear that this was not your experience.
We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and ensure you get the most out of iClassPro. Our support team is ready to help with any difficulties you might be facing, and we also offer various educational resources to help users become more comfortable and proficient with our software.
Please contact us at [email protected] at your earliest convenience. We are committed to addressing your concerns and improving your experience.

Replied 11/06/2024

Top iClassPro Alternatives

Jacquelyn

Reviewed on 13/04/2024

Overall Program Review

In the beginning, no bad experiences. Started out nice and easy to use with user guide to refer to. Then, multiple changes came, where everything changed and I tossed the user guide out as the changes came every day and were very hard to follow.

Pros

Your staff is always pleasant and the basic iClassPro program is good.

Cons

There is constant change is how things are done, making it hard to teach to staff.
In asking for something I feel is important, it takes a long time for it to change, if it changes at all, ie: formatting phone numbers and names. Sometimes the updates you do actually make things more difficult, with multiple changes that are the same as what we have, but just like extra ways to do things.
The support system is basically good, your techs are always very sweet but there have been 2 things, you were not able to fix and so I'm just stuck with glitches, ets.

Debbie

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Very Satisfied

Exceptional experience. I have been with them since 2011 and while we still have alot to learn about all the features, iclasspro serves our needs 100%.

Pros

End user friendly. Looks current and stays updated.

Cons

not much, went through the early years of a learning curve with them growing. However, they alway listen and work on improving as needed for the industry.

Scott

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Long Time Customer

Love them! I’ve been with them at least 15yrs.

Pros

The interface is great and the tech support is awesome!

Cons

The credit card rates are higher than others.

Gelena

Reviewed on 01/06/2024

IClassPro NVG report

Very positive, easy to contact all our gym members with email system

Pros

Very easy to operate, learn, easy to control all enrollment

Cons

Nothing, we are happy with the program.

Caleb

Reviewed on 08/06/2024

Fantastic class management software

Overall, using iClassPro has been a great benefit for us. Customers can clearly see which classes their children are enrolled in, add medical information, and request make-up classes. The Parent Portal and associated app make it easy for them to access too.

Pros

iClassPro helps you organise your classes and organise your students in those classes! In addition, there are many other features to help run a business smoothly like billing customers, and distributing newsletters.

Cons

Some features are very useful but could be better. The skill tracking for example, is a great addition as it helps track athletes on their journey. But the skill tree can grow very quickly. Billing can be a bit complex too, as there are a lot of different billing methods.

Elizabeth

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Extrememly user friendly for the customer

Overall we have been very pleased with iClassPro and look forward to further updates and features it has to offer.

Pros

iClassPro is very user friendly on the customer side. Potential clients can easily see what classes/times are available, and can add themselves to waiting lists for full classes with ease. This makes our admin task much more streamlined and easier to manage. The ProShop is also a great way to maximise sales of merchandise.

Cons

From the admin end it can be quite complicated to set up various features - often you have to have multiple boxes ticked in roder to have a feature work - and those boxes might be in completely different sections of the set up. It isn't always the most intuitive or logical set up

Raleigh
Raleigh

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

It is the best on the market for the price

I own and operate a gymnastics training facility, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , and iClassPro has made my businesses workflow much easier.

Pros

iClassPro was probably the first software for the Gymnastics Industry that really elevated the user experience. It is the best product on the market for the price.

Cons

The issues are not iClassPro's fault as much their lack of innovation. What they do, they do well. It would be nice if they integrated with 3rd party software so I could sync BambooHR to iClassPro etc.

Kevin

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

Pros

It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

Cons

Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

GumSoft was a very OLD product. Out grew it quickly. Switched to Jackrabbit once but they didn’t have the ability to do NACHA. That is a game changer.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

1-NACHA Jackrabbit seemed to have a little more flexibility with setup but learning a new software is cumbersome. GoMotion doesn’t have everything together yet. Forcing me to use their limited ability to meet my needs. Very credit card oriented for client payments which is costly. Also cost fluctuates and is based on my income. Which is a lose win for me as a client.
Myles

Reviewed on 29/05/2021

Simplifies Everything

Pros

iClass combines so many features for such a great value. We use it everyday and it has made admin & management of all our classes so much easier.

Cons

Some menus can be a bit hard to find - with some aspects of customisation of the parent portal best done by a developer - but for most this isn’t an essential issue.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

GymBiz served us well at the start - but it’s software-only nature started to become slow and clunky for our fast-paced growth. When we tried reaching for more advanced features - they either weren’t there or cost a lot of money.

GymnasticsBiz

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Jackrabbit had a plethora of features - however it’s admin interface at the time was incredibly cumbersome to use and outdated.
Glenn

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

By far the best program for running our facility

I have been with Iclasspro since 2007. No other class management system offers as many features and keeps their prices so reasonable. I always love researching other class management software companies at the gymnastics and dance conventions because after talking to them I always feel reconfirmed that I have made the right choice being with iclasspro!

Pros

Easy to set up and train others to use. Constantly improving.

Cons

We use the discount schedule feature they offer which works amazing well for blending the prices for all of the programs we offer. However, the parent portal cannot display our prices correctly because we use this feature.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Price. Jackrabbit was too messy, making you delete students to keep your price down. Amilia at first glance is very attractive but then they charge you a 1% fee which then makes them over 10 times more expensive than Iclasspro. Iclasspro is hands down the best, there is no comparison!
Tanaya
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

IClassPro wins for Gymnastics Management Hands Down!

IClassPro wind hands down for your gym management software! Less expensive. Great people. Easy to use!

Pros

It is the easiest to navigate and user friendly for both the staff and customers. Their customer service is outstanding!

Cons

The appointments feature for private lessons and their parties feature are still not as easy to navigate and connected to the other pages as much as I am used to.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Monthly cost, set up ease, payment processing
Stephanie

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Works pretty well

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

Pros

I love that this company is constantly improving the software. I love the ease of use for the attendance tracker and skill achievement tracker.

Cons

I wish that the achievement tracker was not so complicated to set up.

Sabra

Office Administrator

time when away from the computer that there is a feature that allows it to run automatically.
- Wish you had the option to blind copy on emails.
-wish the most outstanding charge that hasn't been paid to be first on the full ledger rather than way deep like it shows on the payment screen.
-Want there to be a colored payment alert to show on the full ledger screen if there are notes created about the account. So that we don't have to click back and forth to check if there are notes or payment arrangements made. We often miss those because they are not accessable to the ledger page.

I'm sure there are many more features that could be tweaked but this is what I have right off the top of my head. Please contact me for more or details if you would like.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use for the most part. It is easy to keep track of payments, delete, add charges, pull reports. I like that the system is quick and runs with few problems (as a rule) I like the new Trial and Wait list feature as well.

Cons

- I do not like that you have to change the setting to see all charges when you get to the full ledger page. Wish it would automatically show all no just 20.
-Wish there were alert boxes at the middle top of the full ledger screen to access notes or alerts.
-Wish you could access the family icon from the classes page where it shows the students enrolled in the class.
-The mouse left click will not give you the paste option when copying and pasting from other places to iclass. You have to use control V.
-When you have a child enrolled in two different programs-- for example After school care and Gymnastics. There is no way to pull a report that shows where the money for each and every payment is applied to differentiate payments applied to after school care vs gymnastics for fsa reports to parents for tax purposes. At this time if we have dual enrollments we have to call you and ask for a report to be sent over to us. not
- We really need the option to have more than one credit card on file as an option. We have many families that are in a divorce / multi family situation that need more than one credit card payment o
- Wish that there was a search box for key words for past emails sent
-Wish that there was a search box on the full ledger page for key words to look up a charge made many many months ago instead of scrolling all the way through scanning trying to find a certain charge.
- Wish that I had the option to set a date for all cards on file to run at the same

Mostly Ups But Some Downs

iClass Pro has overall met our needs at the right price. We hope to see the ability to upload documents as well as digital punch cards for drop in functionality for our business. Marisol, the consultant that helped set up our program, was wonderful. I prefer to call with my questions vs search the database for answers and I can tell the customer service folks are not always interested in helping me. Just about a week ago I had to call with questions about our anniversary fee and got incorrect answers from a girl that did not seem to want to deal with me.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and I see updates that are useful.

Cons

Not able to sort as I need in every aspect or contact people in every way in every aspect. The reporting part can be a challenge. ALSO - creating an account is not very easy and we often have folks walk in and create accounts on the spot and it requires an email with a code and they do not always have their phones or access to their email accounts at that moment and it holds up the process. Also, we had trouble with the app on our ipads and it would freeze at final step and they had to start over on a laptop. It would be wonderful to have an easy way to charge clients (with a card swipe device attached to ipad) and have them create accounts quickly. I asked about the kiosk and point of sale but customer service didn't have too much info and said it would not apply to what we need, basically. I'm not sure but don't enjoy calling them. Not being able to have families upload their forms directly in their accounts is also a problem. We need medical records for children to attend our camp and it could be more streamlined with an uploading aspect. I have suggested it to customer service in the past as my boss was considering having us leave iClass because of this.

Dana
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Review you requested

In the beginning rough but each day it is getting better as mentioned just wish there were more black and white set up procedures and more suitable for multiple locations that have 1 account and should have the ability to set up as such

Pros

the price, the bank and program report sales tax

Cons

That the set up is so loose that when I started, which I am sure has changed now there wasn't any explanation on the proper set up and there should be black and white set up procedure. I also hate that it doesn't account for businesses with multiple locations, meaning if a business, such as mine, sets up their business to account for one bank account and set up as such the money made at one location isn't easily posted to account holders bottom line as it should regardless of the location. Its like they set it up as a franchise vs a entire business and we have families who attend one location for tumbling but may cheer at another and lets say pays at one location for both billed locations enrollment and isn't applied automatically when processed I have to manually apply. This used to not be this way, they had the set up originally correct but decided to change it because of requests and this should be an option for business owners as every business is ran diff and should be easily set up how we want. The audit log needs major vamping and should be a lot more specific to help aid management in understanding what certain staff did in iclass on certain accounts and I even have strict staff settings not like many. I could go on an on about the set up but iclass is improving daily.,

Russell

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Has some holes, but would highly recommend!!

Overall we are satisfied with having chosen iClassPro.

Pros

It is very comprehensive and covers most of the bases. It is extremely convenient to have all of our enrollment, client communication, billing and more all in one place. The customer support is excellent and they are frequently updating, fixing problems and adding new features.

Billing and payment processing is highly effective.

Cons

There are a few holes that we would like to see filled that would help us better serve our customers. We would like to see a private lesson scheduler as there is currently not a user friendly way to set up single, one-on-one sessions with an instructor (we currently use the camp section but it is tricky and presents several issues.) There is also not a way to sell (book and charge) for a single class or single day of camp (you can set up a POS for these things but it then doesn't record the enrollment or attendance.) It would be nice to set up a price per day in camps (if there is, we haven't figured it out.)

We are anxiously waiting for the kiosk app to come to Android, but are told that it is on the way.

The merchant service processing fees feel a bit high, but in the end it is worth it. Would be nice if they offered reductions for long-standing or high-volume customers, but it is most likely the same anywhere. Being able to integrate a card processing service of choice would be nice, but understandably unlikely.

Erin

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Love iClass Pro

The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

Pros

It saves so much time! I utilize the reports weekly. I love the dashboard for a quick snapshot. It is easy for customers to use, and saves a lot of time for customers to make decisions. It is easy to use and train the staff on. I've worked in the business a long time, and I know how much time it used to take to register customers, etc. This product could easily replace what you would pay a front desk person.

Cons

I wish the camp functionality was more user friendly like including waivers for parents to fill out. I also wish you could provide special rates for people who are current students. For example we charge current students less for open gym. Lastly, I wish the kiosk was more of a simple check in and did not require so many steps.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Based on recommendations of peers.

Easy and Efficient

We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

Cons

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Kaitlin

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Running Multiple Locations is a Breeze

Before iClassPro, it was a struggle to run two gym locations without having systems that were able to connect to the internet. Now, we can run management and office software for both locations from a single location when necessary. We are able to easily connect with our customers and iClass helps them to enroll and pay for their child's tuition incredibly easy. We love that iClass is always releasing new features and able to quickly answer any of our questions or quickly fix any issues that arise with their software.

Pros

We love that we can switch seamlessly between both of our locations and manage enrollments, payments, and more for both gyms in little to no time. It takes some time to get all of the features down, but customer service is fantastic at chatting or speaking with you and makes sure that your questions are answered before they end their conversation with you. They will even follow up later to make sure things are still running smoothly.

Cons

While we love that iClassPro is always releasing new features to its current customers (without additional costs), some of their new releases are a little buggy and have some flaws. However, they are always quick to answer our customer support questions and let their development team know about the issues so that we can get a quick fix.

Benjamin

icp

Pros

A good part of the s/w is user friendly, ie creating families, students and charges. The other part is rather complex, for good reason. Setting up the program right from the start is important so payments, enrollments and classes work well so the business owner can create reports and track data. The email variables are awesome.

Cons

Many of the reports need more instructions on how and WHY we should use them. Some parts need more customization for each business, ie there are more categories for staff than 1. active, and 2. inactive. Several times I've found some silly decisions made by designers that become problems for us managing customers. Example: when a coach leaves, I mark them 'inactive', so I assume they fall off the classes they are assigned to. Because then I go to that class, and select the new coach from the list provided (which is active only). But the CLA reports will still show both coaches! When I asked support about it they said it's just how it is. Think like a busy front office person handling hundreds of customers per day, and design the program appropriately.

Dennas
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Iclasspro is great

Can’t live without it.

Pros

Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

Cons

It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything.

There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon.

It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software.

Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.

Valentina

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

iClass review

Even though iclass charge a lot of money for a merchant account, chargebacks are a real nightmare. No matter how correct you are, if you have proof of charges or not, unlike other merchants, they just don't want to deal with it. If you do not agree with chargeback they advise you to go to arbitration or if you don't want to spend $250 on arbitration, they advise you to accept the chargeback and work directly with the customer on the payment arrangements.

Pros

Easy to use. Class schedule, emailing customers.

Cons

Not all reports are useful. Merchant account.

SalesRabbit

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

iClass is a more advanced program.

Pricing.