Dropbox Business Reviews

About Dropbox Business

Dropbox is a cloud-based file sharing software system that caters to individuals and businesses of all sizes. This solution allows users to share files and send file requests to people even if they don’t have a Dropbox account....

Browse Dropbox Business Reviews

21,534 of 21,534 reviews
Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/09/2021

Must use storage option for official works.

I mainly use Dropbox for my office work, yo store all the docs in cloud as backup. Dropbox provide me choice to share files with specific user with full privacy option. Uploading is so fast and for larger files , sometimes takes much times.
Besides it provides 3rd party integration which gives us chance to accelarate our work.

Pros

Most important features Dropbox provides from my perspective is the automatic file backup option. Dropbox takes backup all my documents, helps me to work without fear of losing them. Beside dropbox have world-class security to protect our data..
I can store all my data in cloud and share to official documents for work purpose very easily. Organizations of my documents is very good in Dropbox business. Moreover uploading speed is very fast , I can able to store big files in cloud storage easily and able to track from anywhere.

Cons

Since we are using Dropbox for organizational work, it's fill like it's little bit expensive than other similar service provider, interface is easy but, sometimes need to know basic program knowledge and web client interface knowledge to get full benefit of Dropbox.

Ty
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Dropbox is a solid 9/10

Honestly a solid 9/10, apart from some of the small bugs I've found here and there this works perfectly. Never had any issue with this app whatsoever

Pros

The fact I can share, view and move files on the go using the mobile app, as well as the fact sharing is as easy as it is.

Cons

Sometimes Dropbox has spikes in which it's not as fast as loading files, but this could be an issue regarding internet speeds.

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

File sync issues on Mac OS

We've gone from Google, to Box, to Dropbox (we're now back to google drive) looking for a file sharing solution for our agency. We have thousands of files accessed by designers and developers across various workplace locations. Unfortunately, we've had to leave this platform because file structures weren't updating properly. Some users wouldn't see some files. Didn't seem to be a permissions issue and customer service wasn't able to help.

In fairness, it's not just this platform. Everything we've tried seems to have some degree of issues with sync. Google has been the best for us because the only issue there has to do with path names for linked files. So when another user picks up a file (e.g.: InDesign), they need to re-link all the images. Dorpbox did solve this problem, but having folders not refresh properly is a worse issue, so we're back to Google.

Pros

Very fast connectivity. Robust security. Good permissions management. Speeds were sufficient to work directly in cloud files without issue. Cloud files were integrated directly into the native OS file browsing.

Cons

File sync issues across our organization.

Google Drive and Box

File sync issues.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

We selected this to solve the broken file linking problem when different users pick up adobe files with linked assets.

Top Dropbox Business Alternatives

Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage

Microsoft OneNote

Michaela
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

Love it

Love it but hate paying for it it’s too expensive compared to alternatives

Pros

Love everything but a little pricey if they lowered their prices theyd be number one

Cons

Price is a little too expensive especially compared to others

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

My school utilizes it and nothing else i had no choice also my computer utilizes it as well
Yasmine
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

Secure Data Storage

Pros

I like that all data storage are secure and all the file sharing features are very easy to use

Cons

Sometimes it keeps asking for permessions to access tools or features while I already have given consent to use this feature.

Roy
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

The all in 1 platform

Pros

it helps me instananously share material with my team across folders and sub folders.

Cons

i didnt dislike anything, it helped me tremendously in my biz.

Bento
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Dropbox Business - sharing

Pros

Practical file sharing while carrying out my projects.

Cons

Dropbox Business does not identify the person who deletes a file from a particular folder.

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

STORAGE FAR FROM STORAGE.

Its has been great using Dropbox, when i change my mobile phone,its always easy to restore my Dropbox data to my new mobile

Pros

I like everything about Dropbox Business. From STORAGE sizes to safe file storing

Cons

Not a thing to dislike qbout Dropbox..its been the safest and the best in terms of file storage

Whitney
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Dropbox is my go-to storage space

My overall experience with Dropbox Business is truly good. The system kept us organized and simple to get the job done. When working on a project Dropbox came in very handy to get the projects accomplished and everyone on the same page.

Pros

I like the most about Dropbox Business is how you can upload any and everything to my Dropbox. It keeps my files, documents and photos organized and make it simple to share and collaborate with others through the software. I like how user friendly it is as well, no training or tutorials to go through but straight forward and so useful.

Cons

What I like the least about Dropbox Business is the amount of storage space provided. I'm not sure if it based on the company and how much storage they choose to have because it doesn't take long for the system to let you know your Dropbox is nearly full.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Dropbox Keeps Our Documents Safe, Secure, and Easy to Access

We use Dropbox Business in our office to keep our records in one place for our team. It's especially helpful because we have certain files that are shared across the entire company, and then we also have certain files only used for my own team. It's very easy to create a file, upload a document, and share it with other people. It's also far more secure than other platforms in terms of keeping log of confidential information.

Pros

I love that it is easy to create a folder and have it shared with many people at one time. It's also great to have this set up on my computer in my own Quick Access files, so I can just drag and drop documents from my saved documents and downloads into a Dropbox file. My company has always used dropbox, and having the business account gives us enough space so we can keep all our records in one secure place.

Cons

It's not quite as complex and doesn't quite offer the features of Google Drive or other cloud storage platforms, but it is simple and it does the job. It is also very easily cluttered when you have too many people sharing things across platforms.

Google Drive and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Dropbox is the most well known online storage system and is a no-brainer for our company in terms of our needs.
Amy

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Dropbox is Great

Overall experience has been great. I've tried other programs in the past such as OneDrive and Google Drive and I haven't liked either as much as I like Dropbox.

Pros

I love that when I sync it to my desktop it acts as though it's files on my computer. So I don't need to open and close the browser, I can just move files the same way I would if I was saving them on my computer. Love that it syncs with multiple computers as well so there's no wait time with email documents, we just put them into dropbox and everyone immediately has access.

Cons

There's really not much I don't like about Dropbox. I would love to be able to create users and control what they have access to so that I could keep some folders private. Or another great features would be to have some folders password protected, that way I would be able to control who had the password and could access them.

OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

Dropbox was easier to organise and control who had access to what.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Again the organization was just far above that of OneDrive and Google Drive.
Anne
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 21/12/2019

No More Lost Files

Much preferred using dropbox than Sharepoint. Dragv file to your dropbox folder ligation and that's where it is on your harddrive, no wasted time searching in cloud for location of saved files.

Pros

If internet access is not available at time of file upload dropbox will save upload and commence once internet is available. Can retrieve previous versions of uploads and undelete actions. You can assign users and grant permission type to users. You can decide who gets to see what in your dropbox, whether complete access/viewing of while drive or just certain documentation or file locations. You can remove user access at anytime thereby blockingv the user from unw anted access. You can decide whether files you share can be edited or just reviewed. Funded dropbox owner greater control of who sees what and what takes they can perform. Owner can remove certain parts of dropbox from syncing therefore reducing the amount of time fur uploads to be performed.

Cons

Upload time depends on how much you have saved in your dropbox. The less files the faster the upload.

Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

Ease of use. Clarity of saved file locations for easier access by all assigned users who have granted permission to access files/folder. Realtime syncing of dropbox which is great of you are uploading or deleting, moving or renaming folders or files.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Found SharePoint to be more confusing when saving or uploading files.
Lauren
Lauren
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Power To The Drop

I have been with Dropbox for over 3 years and will continue to use the software. I believe it's crucial to carry heavy files in a web page without crashing. Something that you don't realize is extremely important to a storage software.

Pros

Where can I begin, except for the fact that Dropbox has a powerful engine? From my experience, I am impressed by the energy this software has. I work in media production, so capacity and performance are primary factors in how we store content. Dropbox sees to it that our heaviest files are taken care of. I often transfer computer animations as well, which requires a lofty amount of memory to carry certain files. With that, this software is able to store and load the pages that contain each modeled/rigged subject with ease.

Cons

I would only suggest that the import/export functions were at more of an ease in terms of loading. They often require additional steps to just get a file through. Anything as simple as import to browse would fulfill my only concern.

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Expensive, yet you need it

I like Dropbox for Business. It helps me a lot in:
- Sync files across device
- File sharing with my team
- Team work (for people who I require them to send me some file) , instead of sending hundreds of MB file via email (googleDrive), this Dropbox works better for me.
- with certain package, you have the option to only keep your file ONLINE. Very helpful for me, it saves my storage.

Pros

1. It's flexible, you can have it online, or offline.
2. It's reliable. I've never experience system down.
3. It works well across platform. I use it on my mobile, tablet and laptop. All works well. I've been using this app more than 5 years.

Cons

It's a bit expensive. The price you see now on their website is the new price. Before, they had the cheaper price. After several years using this service, they increased the price. However, they fairly added the features :) which is helpful. The downside is, you didn't have the options anymore to use the cheaper package with the less price.

Google Drive, iCloud and Alibaba Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

- Dropbox is more general (not only attached to Apple products) - it works across devices and platform. It even works with the web. - you can work with your team easier.

iCloud

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

DropBox is more neutral, and it knows exactly the features I need. - work across platform, even on the web. - the price is not that cheap, but it's still make sense - so far, I don't have any problem with the server quality. My data is safe there.
Habibah
Habibah
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Great quality for a cloud storage software

In our office, I use Dropbox Business to keep all of our documents in one location for our entire team. It's instrumental because we have records shared around the organization and files that are only used by my team. It's effortless to make a folder, upload it, and share it with others. It's also much more stable than other platforms when it comes to keeping track of sensitive data.

Pros

I like that it is straightforward to build a folder and share it with multiple people at once. It's also convenient to have all this set up from my own Control Panel files on my phone, so I can simply drag and drop files from my stored folders and transfer them into a Dropbox database. My organization is now using Dropbox, and the business account provides us with enough storage to hold all of our documents in one safe location.

Cons

It's not as complicated as Google Drive or any other online storage systems, but Dropbox Business doesn't have any of the same functionality, but it gets the job done. When there are so many people sharing stuff across channels, it becomes cluttered.

Rhonda

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Protects files

I used Dropbox business to backup records and notes for the convenience and to cut down on file clutter. I liked that I can scan in a physical document when I need to, we aren't one hundred percent digital yet.
This organization is partly mobile, some records need to be updated by employees while in a patients home. We prefer that some records are only kept online incase an employee leaves us for whatever reason or incase of lost or stolen electronics. Only folders I choose are synced, the others stay online only.

Pros

Getting the account set up only took a few minutes. Employees were able to adjust to the change and I control what they see or don't see. No outside accounts had to be replaced and I'm always able to share records from Dropbox business to our office suite.
I like having revision history so I can reverse an inaccurate change. Records are always backed up and I don't need to keep additional backup copies. Photographic records remain clear after being transferred and open normally.
I am confident that my records and notes are private and protected from ransomware.

Cons

Not free to use and not the best value for money. Any facility is going to accumulate records every day and the storage will overflow.
After setup employees and I both had to spend a long time reading the frequently asked questions link.
A way to leave a short message attached to folders or notify someone that a folder had been updated would make Dropbox business better .

Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

IDrive did not have enough protection or control

IDrive

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Dropbox business works with our office suite
Gourav

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Review Dropbox Business

Dropbox upholds Adobe Sign for marking advanced reports, yet you can do as such with next to no outsider combinations. HelloSign is Dropbox's answer for online endorsements, and it's accessible straightforwardly in the web interface. Just select a document, pick the mark fields and sign. Since HelloSign works inside Dropbox, your mark is naturally saved and synchronized.With HelloSign, it's not difficult to store and share documents that need a mark. You might in fact add various endorsers to a similar record. However, hellosign is certainly not a full component in Dropbox Business. With Dropbox Business, you can perform up to three marks every month. It's $15 each month for limitless access.

Pros

When clients save a record straightforwardly to the cloud, they generally inquire as to whether 'I unintentionally lose or erase it'? The second a report is saved to Dropbox, it's supported. This not just gives inner serenity, it additionally saves potential equipment space. This is on the grounds that clients won't have to uphold the document on their own hard drive.With regards to recuperating a record, clients believe that a basic cycle should recover their information. Have confidence, Dropbox makes the method extremely simple. It requires definitely no specialized expertise or live help. All clients can reestablish the documents all alone with practically no assistance. This decreases IT inclusion for organizations also.

Cons

For an organization, the greatest Dropbox concern is connected with the famous hackings of Dropbox. The kind of things organizations store on the cloud are typically the most probable thing focused on and took advantage of. Additionally, few out of every odd client at an association will do whatever it takes to safeguard their Dropbox account appropriately. Be it frail passwords or misusing of document stockpiling, everything necessary is one colleague to blunder for significant information to be uncovered.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business has the following pricing plans:Pricing model: Free, SubscriptionFree Trial: Available
Chad
Chad
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

Still the easiest way to implement cloud storage

Dropbox is one of the best cloud sync storage providers. Google Drive is a big contender and has been steadily improving, but Drive is trying to land a solid service while Dropbox's desktop sync software still shines.

Pros

My biggest advocation for Dropbox is how it integrates cloud backups into your computer's native file structure. Having on-computer search and version management is amazing.

Just when their software was getting stale, Dropbox introduced their Smart Sync feature. Smart sync is a fantastic way to manage thousands of files easily on any device, whether that's a custom-made PC workhorse or a MacBook Air. Smart Sync surpasses Selective Sync in almost every way, but it's not perfect.

Dropbox Business also introduces simultaneous personal and work accounts, which is fantastic. Because nearly everyone I know has a personal dropbox that they don't necessarily want backed up with work files. Dropbox handles these two accounts smoothly, letting you have two dropbox folders on your computer and allowing you to manage permissions individually.

I prefer it over Box.com and OneDrive. Even though those pieces of software may have more admin management tools, they show their age by how cluttered and complicated those tools are to manage. Dropbox is simple so you don't have to spend more time managing users than you have to.

Cons

The way Dropbox handles their billing cycles is annoying and costly for rapidly adding and removing users. We use the annual billing cycle. If you go over your user cap, you have to pay for a full year of another user account immediately. Staying under your user cap doesn't get you a prorated rate and you don't get reimbursed for users you don't use.

Versioning and file change management has always been good with Dropbox, but recently it's been making some larger mistakes that can take hours or even days to sync up, even with a small team.

It would be good if you could set a folder or file owner who had specific privileges. Like only the owner can delete team-shared files, and the owner's version trumps version conflicts.

Smart sync is great, but it still has some bugs - especially when new folders are added by other team members.

Carlos
Carlos

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Store documents in the Cloud and share documents with your co-workers.

Dropbox is, without a doubt, the best existing software to store and synchronize documents in the cloud. Having this software in your work will get many benefits to store, share and edit documents in the cloud, as its options work splendidly, far outperforming the competition. Another ivaluable element that Dropbox has is its security for the storage and transfer of information, for many years Dropbox has been in charge of perfecting its security system and thus be more appealing for large companies. A software that I always recommend.

Pros

The storage and synchronization of information in the cloud is one of the most useful tools for businesses today. This service makes it very easy for companies to share and modify files in the cloud, creating a new generation of workers more productive and efficient in their work. Dropbox is a beneficial software for you and your company for the following aspects.

-In addition to storing information in the cloud, you can synchronize your Dropbox folder with other devices and users, facilitating the transfer of information.

-You have excellent levels of security to share confidential files from your company to other users. File transfers are done through SSL with AES-256 encryption.

-Create direct links and share them with the users you want.

-Dropbox has a multiplatform application, which allows you to use the software on Android and IOS.

-Dropbox has contracts with other service companies, whether they are creators of online stores, websites, companies and much more.

-Synchronize a folder from your pc or smartphone with Dropbox, and when you copy any document to this folder, it will automatically be hosted in the Dropbox cloud.

-Send large files seamlessly with Dropbox.

Cons

This software has a remarkable performance, and its features were designed exclusively for hosting information in the cloud, in addition to synchronization with other devices and users using Dropbox. I have used these aspects for a few years, achieving my work goals and establishing a very important file base. Dropbox has everything I need and I have never had any mishaps when I use it.

Fidelis

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Dropbox 2021 Latest Review

My overall experience is great. The ease of file transfer, download, and sharing is superb. It can store different types of file extensions. The speed is fast and their power server is sophisticated with great optimized systems. It is easy to use and understand. Great integration with many software.

Pros

Dropbox Business software is cloud-based file storage, sharing, and collaboration software that has many incredible features. The free version offers 2GB file storage space while Dropbox's business has its great plans as of today such as professionals(individual package with 3TB storage space), standard(5TB storage space), Advance, and Enterprise for teams which have its price range of $16.58,$12.50,$20, and on-demand respectively with free trials on the team offer part. It has a great feature such as file sharing across teams with special shareable links both for those that have an account and non-dropbox account holders. The speed is remarkably fast. The signup process/ installation is very easy. The dashboard is rich with an option to view all files, shared files, make file requests, and deleted files or auto-recovery. on the right pane, it has great team collaboration tools such as Transfer(helps to deliver large files securely), paper(a doc drafter for idea sharing), HelloSign( for file secure e-signature), Showcase( A visual presentation Tool), and an App center which helps you to collaborate and connect other apps for effective storage and file sharing. It also has a centered search box which helps to search for files and discover documents easily.

Cons

Using this software though each organization has a unique package, I would like the dropbox business company to work on their privacy and security in terms of file sharing especially in the area of downloads using the shareable link. the file should not be download by utterly some syntax on the link URL for security reasons. Secondly, The quick support feature should be updated and implement at the software front end whether free or paid. Finally, the search bar should be updated with reference to file storage structure for easy identification.

Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Centralized and secure file storage and file collaboration.

Where I work it was determined that it was worth paying, we are many people, and honestly Dropbox Business does a very good job, and it is scalable in an enterprise way. My personal and collective experience has been beneficial. And as a recommendation; if you are helping your company to choose a cloud storage and collaboration software, or you are directly the one who makes the final decision, I recommend trying the free version first and not go directly to pay monthly or annual licenses, because everyone has different needs, perhaps for very small companies it is not convenient.

Pros

When our organization switched to the Dropbox Business plan, everything changed dramatically for the better, and it's not as if the free version was bad, but the storage limits were no longer a problem. Dropbox is completely versatile and competent, as it not only serves us for cloud storage, but has valuable features and tools for collaboration within the same platform, where we have spreadsheets, documents, multimedia content and all kinds of necessary files.
I also noticed that security is a remarkable factor in Dropbox Business, as it allows remote deletion of any unit, and has different types of authentication, permissions for users in the management of documents, among other factors.

Cons

Dropbox is full of positive qualities and functions that have been very helpful to all of us, however the mobile application is not my favorite, it is a little slow, and when downloading or pull a file from there is a headache because it consumes a lot of data, so I must wait to connect to wifi and even then the process is slow; and I do not think it's the fault of my device because I'm not the only one that happens. It may not be a big problem and I should just use my computer for such activities, but the mobile application is not an ornament; it is also necessary to access the app from time to time if the situation requires it and do what you need to do smoothly and without problems.

Tinomutenda Marshal

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

Faster file transfers and syncing

Dropbox does everything right, from its boundless capacity alternative to its long list of third-party integrative. Commerce clients have everything they require, but that comes at a cost. Dropbox’s family as a capacity supplier carries a tall cost tag. That cost is worth it, but depending on how numerous workers you've got, it still may be as well much. If you'll foot the charge, you’ll discover an fantastically easy-to-use capacity benefit, notwithstanding of your company estimate. Be that as it may, ease of utilize is favored over security, and in spite of the fact that it’s been nearly a decade since Dropbox’s information breach, we still have a few questions when it comes to protection

Pros

Whether it's sharing records for work or making robotized reinforcements for basic records so that you'll never lose them, Dropbox is fabulous as a multi-purpose stage. In the event that you're as of now utilizing it for cloud capacity, you'll also collaborate on docs and records along side other clients with ease. After you welcome them or receive an welcome, you'll co-edit docs. Dropbox record versions are put away in changelogs, which you'll be able browse to see the alters made, the title of the individual who made the edit, and the date and time. This makes a difference fix any changes that are superfluous or outlandish in hindsight without having to rework or alter the record physically. You'll essentially reload a past adaptation from the changelog and make another delicate duplicate to utilize as a base for future collaborations

Cons

Teamwork through Dropbox is a successful way to be more profitable and oversee your work. Through its Paper highlight, you'll be able make docs, sheets, slides, and more on your capacity. By moving them to the shared organizer, you'll permit others get to to them to alter on their possess or in a collaborative exertion. Concurrent altering with a marker speaking to each client makes it helpful to keep track of each user's alters and history. Comparable to forking stores, one can make delicate duplicates to their capacity from the shared folder for changes

• Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 01/04/2018

Reliable and fast-syncing cloud storage app with fair pricing

Storing and syncing files I use frequently between my devices

Pros

To me, the best aspect of Dropbox is that it syncs very quickly and consistently. I never have to wonder if it did or didn't sync my files or folders, which is a problem I've encountered with other apps. That, and it is simple enough to use that even the most computer illiterate people can usually figure it out. Just about everyone knows about it and has seen/used a Dropbox link before, so it makes life easier when trying to share files. The Pro plan (what I use) isn't a bargain, but for the reliability I'd say it's fair enough and worth paying for if you have the budget. It has built in video players, document and image viewers and audio players so that the person you're sharing with doesn't need an external application to view your file.

Cons

For Dropbox to be such a big company, I expect more options for managing and sharing my files, especially in the mobile app. Sometimes, it is very frustrating trying to figure out how to carry out a certain action, or worse, realizing there's no built in feature for that action at all. I'm not sure if this is Dropbox's way of trying to "dumb down" the application to try and simplify things for its users, but it sure would be nice for them to figure out how to strike a balance between usability and functionality. Also, it used to be easier to get a decent amount of storage with their sharing promos, but now the amount of storage available on free is outclassed by several other cloud apps, making it less appealing. They need an option between the free version and the Pro version for people who don't need more than 10 GB but not 1 TB of cloud storage.

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

The king of online storage with some caveats

Pros

The core product of Dropbox is rock solid. It's an easy to use, fast, no nonsense online storage and file sharing service. Sharing content with a link is very good and easy to use, plus the option to receive comments on this content is very welcome for many professionals. Shared folders appear in your collaborators respective Dropbox and sync instantly. Nerdy things like delta-updates (meaning that if you change a single word to your file, it only uploads the difference and not the whole file again), LAN syncing (computers in the same local network don't have to download shared folders' content) are not just nice to have, but a core details that push Dropbox over the top.

Cons

Lately Dropbox has been trying to nickel and dime Plus users: their new file streaming functionality in reserved only for Pro (their mid tier). Additionally, they have been pushing heavily for either Free or Plus users to upgrade to more costly tiers, quite obtrusively. Also, they couldn't issue a business invoice for my Plus account, as this was only possible for Pro account -- although it's clearly a business expense for me.
So personally, after being a Plus customer for years, it made more sense to stick with the Free plan for some basic collaboration and storage, and switch to G Suite Google Drive, which doesn't have fancy things like delta-updates and isn't as straightforward as Dropbox, but what it does have is infinite storage and file streaming built-in.
All in all, you can decide what's best for you, but choose wisely because switching between these services can be quite a headache.

Adam

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Online File storage

using it every day to store my design files makes it quick and easy and then I can access them from other locations if. i need to.

Pros

ease of deployment and the fact you can lock individuals out of sections/ files with access rights

Cons

cost per user is quite high, would like to see other package options for users and or storage cases - the tear storage is ok but does jump - a middle ground in both cost and storage would be good

Amazon S3 and OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

hit my limit for file upload space issues with syncing file

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

the ability to share access to other team members or clients simply