monday.com Reviews

Visit Website

About monday.com

monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively. The platform offers solutions for a wide range of use-cases...

Browse monday.com Reviews

4,828 of 4,828 reviews
Rakesk
Rakesk

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Great Multiple Projects Planning and Easy to Manipulate.

Excellent collaboration and easy to manage various projects employees activities and also easy to handle project tasks and scheduling.

Pros

Invoicing and the billing capabilities with this tool are helpful and to create accurate project data reports and easy on workflow management i like the tool functionalities.

Cons

Simple on first configuration of features and no much training on this and nothing to dislike.

Dan

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Unveiling the power and future of project and work management with monday.com.

It is simple to organize work and projects with monday.com.It enhance ease to track work progress.

Pros

Ability to plan and manage work and project more effortlessly with monday.com delights me.Again,I can execute and complete work with monday.com.It enhance real-time team collaboration.

Cons

I haven't experienced any downsides with monday.com as it achieves my objectives.

Anne

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

Monday.com User

Overall, I like the ability to assign tasks to other team members and see the status of each engagement in one place.

Pros

The ability to customize the information to include on the different boards.

Cons

The inability to set up daily feeds from other systems.

Top monday.com Alternatives

Jessica
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Monday.com for nonprofits

Pros

We are getting Monday.com for FREE, which is amazing. That's the main reason we chose it over other products. I think it's wise for monday.com to offer this, because if our employees move on to other companies after being introduced to monday.com, they are more likely to implement it there if they are already familiar with it.

I love the customizability of monday.com.

Cons

The time tracking feature. We are using another app for time tracking. Monday.com does a good job of tracking time for specific tasks, but we haven't been able to figure out how to track all of our time on a timesheet.

While the customizability is great, sometimes monday.com can seem a bit advanced for our small org. There are so many features to explore, but sometimes it can be overwhelming or beyond our needs.

Paymo

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We were using the free version of asana for our 3 person team, but now we are expanding use of the app to the entire org. Monday.com was the way to go because of the pricing and the flexibility. There are also lots of great tutorials.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com is superior for task and project management, but we're still using paymo for time tracking & paying for that feature.

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

MDC makes your daily project management easier

Overall experience is good because it has a lot of features that kind of allows us to find all the information that we need regarding projects in one place. be it the tracking , movement of project and planning the delivery.

Pros

Project Planning, Scheduling and tracking for each members of the team. allows me to navigate through and identify the workload and capacity of the team.

Cons

Lot of features so it takes a lot of time just to put in all the information manually regarding projects in the tool.

Jay Harry
Jay Harry

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Transform Your Team’s Productivity with Monday.com

Pros

What I liked most about Monday.com is its intuitive and visually appealing interface. It’s so easy to get started and see everything at a glance. The customization options are fantastic – you can tweak the boards to fit your specific needs, which makes it feel like it was designed just for you. The integrations with other tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Outlook streamline workflow and communication, saving loads of time.

Cons

What I liked least about Monday.com is its pricing structure. It can get a bit pricey, especially for smaller teams or startups on a tight budget. Also, while the platform is feature-rich, it can feel overwhelming at first with so many options and settings to configure. A bit of a learning curve for new users, but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing.

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Task Control with Monday

Very friendly and easy to use, it allows you to keep a history of all the activities that are related to a task

Pros

How easy it is to manage tasks, it seems like you were updating an Excel sheet, being able to import the tasks.

Cons

That you sometimes get lost between tasks, because the tasks move very quickly with the cursor, you can move an activity from one task to another without realizing it

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 25/05/2024

Streamlining Project Management for a More Productive Workflow

Pros

Monday.com has been an invaluable tool for managing my projects and staying organized. The intuitive interface and customizable boards make it easy to track progress, collaborate with clients, and keep tasks on schedule. Automations have saved me time, allowing me to focus on the creative aspects of my work. Integrations with other tools like Slack and Google Drive have further streamlined my workflow, making project management a breeze.

Cons

Monday.com's pricing can be a bit high for small businesses, assess your needs and choose the right plan.

Sascha
Sascha
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 01/06/2024

Effective Project Planning Software

Overall, the software is excellent for project planning and control. It allows for detailed planning and provides a clear overview.

Pros

What we like most is that the software is easy to use, visually well-designed and clear. It offers many integrations, such as Office 365, and the automation features are easy to set up.

Cons

From our perspective, improvements could be made with better AI features and by providing more and better templates.

Nikola
Nikola
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

Saves a lot of time

It was a really nice switch from Excel and Teams - Monday.com had all the Teams management/tracking features and more. It was really intuitive and easy to use so our weekly meetings became more pleasant.

Pros

Saves a lot of time, it's easier to use and manage than softwares such as Teams or Excel spreadsheets that we've used before, interface is really intuitive and it has lots of features.

Cons

Cost - it was too expensive so it wasn't bought by our company in the end.

Brendon
Brendon
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in.

All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Avaza, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.
Christopher

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pros

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Cons

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Justin
Justin
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Pros

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Cons

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Wix, iCloud, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/05/2022

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Pros

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Cons

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

José Miguel
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

A fresh air for project management tools

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Pros

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Cons

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.
Amit

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Teamwork.com, BasicOps, ClickUp and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.
Amanda
Amanda
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Monday.com will elevate your entire business!

I highly recommend utilizing Monday.com to my clients, the customer service is out of this world and super informative and often include screen recordings to ensure you are clear on how to do whatever you may be questioning. I love the visual features to be able to operate your workspace in an effective way.

Pros

I love the team and collaborative workspace it allows for so that you can truly work remotely as an operational and efficient team.

Cons

I think it can be a little expensive to utilize from a start-up perspective and could be priced more fairly to smaller businesses.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The type of clients I was working with it made more sense to utilize the features that this platform offers in one place for most efficient time spent.

Trello, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The capabilities of integration and workflow just overpowered what the other platforms offer
Blake

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

The best PM software for those who like simple complexity

It is very pleasant, convenient, user-friendly and fun! I can’t imagine life without it honestly, but I would most certainly take advantage of the onboarding with the stuff, so they can help you set up your platform to get the most benefit from it, otherwise you may spiral into the customization black hole.

Pros

The features for task management and project planning are my absolute favorite features about Monday.com. The simplicity of the design and UX are astounding, but don’t be fooled. This software packs a powerful punch, and has the ability to be customized to fit any business structure, any project management style, and any communication style

Cons

The customization options of the entire platform can be very overwhelming. I found myself, my team, and even clients experimenting with the options entirely too much, which eventually led me to lock the templates we were using. It did lead some people down a rabbit hole, which caused delays in work. We also had a very lengthy onboarding process due to the endless options for customization.

Trello, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We needed a more user friendly and attractive platform.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The abundance of features and scalability options.
Wassim
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Monday.com: Web-based Project Management for Ultimate Teams Centralization Support

Very good experience in this leading Web-based project management interface. Would definitely recommend it for small to medium sized projects. It has a smoother learning curve than that of Oracle Primavera.

Pros

Definitely the Web-based interface provided by Monday.com is the most motivating feature that is instigating the increase in the customer-base of this project management suite. I use Monday.com in managing my students development projects. Great tutorials and online resources make the learning curve extremely smooth. Being Web-based doesn't compromise any of the advanced project/tasks management features provided by Monday.com. With more than 15 years in the Software development arena in industry and academia, I haven't witnessed a better customer service quality and response time. I highly recommend this project management suite for small to medium projects.

Cons

The integration with collaborative tools and other project management tasks is a bit intricate. I'm sure there are streamlined processes to achieve this but it wasn't easy for us to track it and find the needed resources to use it effectively.

• Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Monday.com for Internal Creative Departments

Best project management tool on the market to date for Creative and Content Development teams.

Pros

Ease of use, pre-created templates for quick deployment, real-time collaboration, complete multiple project management and workflow tool, from request forms and interactive creative brief documents, live SOW, approval and proof reviews, and workload management, real-time team collaboration, exploration and concepting tools like whiteboards and file sharing, and integration with DAMS and file storage tools.

Cons

Most of the integrations require subscription payments to a third party and the functionality was problematic.

Asana and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello only handled basic Kanban-style workflow. Monday.com was more of a robust PM tool

Trello and Ziflow

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

cheaper than Asana but similar in functionality. Much more intuitive than Smartsheet.
Rukmini

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Monday is the backbone of our project management efforts

I'm very happy and impressed with the value Monday has produced for me and my company. We mainly use it to manage our projects but since we first bought it, we've been expanding its use to different areas like managing forms and documents. It's definitely one of the tools that have produced the most value for us and our operations

Pros

The best thing about Monday is by far the sheer extent of the product. Thanks to that, we've been able to use a single tool to manage our projects, tasks, forms, workflows, docs, and more. Some of the modules are far from perfect, but we've definitely benefitted from being able to manage all those things without using 6-7 different softwares

Cons

We run into bugs here and there, which doesn't affect our work that much but it would still be nice to be able to use the product more smoothly

Miro, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

MS Projects was clunky and lacked a lot of the features that Monday does. We made the switch because we weren't happy with MS and Monday looked much more advanced

Project Server
Janelle

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

Best project management solution for construction

Monday has been a fantastic project management solution for our business. We have come to rely solely on it to manage all of our tasks across several departments like HR, Sales, Operations, etc.

The product performs very well. We very rarely have to fix things by hand. It's also relatively easy to set up and integrate with other tools, and surprisingly, it didn't take months to move everyone's tasks onto it thanks to the simple interface. All in all, we're very happy with the serivce from Monday, would definitely recommend.

Pros

I love how in-depth the product is. There are so many modules for all kinds of different features, like managing documents, inventory, pdfs, and more. It makes it so much easier for us to maintain our IT infrastructure by reducing the number of separate tools we have to integrate and keep up with. It's also a big plus for our budget. Also, I think the interface is masterfully designed to make everything easy to navigate even when you start having more and more boards and projects on it.

Cons

It woyld be good to have the mobile interface improved a bit. Right now, it's a bit ard to navigate and you can't use a lot of the features on mobile. We'd definitely benefit from having more features available on mobile, especially for our field personnel.

Jira, Project Server and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The variety of features offered was very important for us to boost our expansion efforts, and Monday had a lot more related features that the other options didn't have. It also had an edge in terms of interface and te number of native integrations available.
Mary
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

A One Stop Solution

Overall, my experience has been very positive and I've suggested Monday.com to clients.

Pros

I've tried several other tools for project management and found that Monday.com was the easiest for me to set up and use. I like the ability to easily invite guests to specific boards and the built-in commenting feature for files and projects is very helpful. I also like the variety of templates/boards that are available which makes customizing so much easier.

Cons

The initial set-up was a bit overwhelming but after watching the tutorials and becoming clear on what we needed to do as an organization, things got better. We still aren't using Monday.com to full capacity.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com was recommended by a member of a networking group I belong to. She raved about it every meeting and she took time to introduce me to how to use Monday.com for best results.

Airtable and GitScrum

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Ease of use, price, and referral by a colleague were all reasons for choosing Monday.com
Mitch
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 26/08/2023

Excellent from a technical point of view

Monday.com has revolutionized the way my team works, earning my enthusiastic thumbs-up. The standout benefit for us is the impeccable organization it brings. Customizing boards with specific columns and colors for each project has made tracking tasks simpler and more efficient. The visual nature of the platform ensures that everyone knows exactly where things stand. Additionally, the seamless integration with other tools streamlines our workflow further. Monday.com isn't just a software; it's our productivity partner.

Pros

I've been using monday.com for our project management, and it's made a huge difference! What I love most is the visual aspect. Creating boards with colorful columns and moving tasks around feels like a game that's actually productive. It's so easy to see what's on track and what needs attention. The customizable statuses are a gem – we use them to mark tasks as "To Do," "In Progress," and "Done." This keeps everyone on the same page. Plus, the automation feature saves time. Tasks magically move to the next stage once we check off specific boxes. It's like having a virtual assistant! Monday.com has transformed the way we work, making it fun and organized.

Cons

While I find monday.com quite useful, there's one thing that bugs me: the learning curve. At first, the customization options are exciting, but they can also be overwhelming. Setting up boards and columns took time to figure out, and I wish there was a simpler onboarding process. Also, the price feels a bit steep for smaller teams. As we grow, it's becoming a bigger slice of our budget. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful tool, but I'd appreciate more user-friendly guidance, especially when starting out.