About ChaseData CCaaS

ChaseData CCaaS offers cloud-based, standalone call center functionality with customer service and support built into the solution. It’s designed for outbound, inbound and blended call center teams. Dialing capabilities include...

Browse ChaseData CCaaS Reviews

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Love this software. My sales team increased sales by 50% in a matter of 2 months!

The best benefit a sales team can get is more money and opportunity. That's what this product offers. It makes us more money. Absolutely worth the money spent.

Pros

The outbound predictive dialing, When working in a call center, the amount of calls separates your advantage from your colleagues. With predictive dialing, my team gets to make more calls.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you for your outstanding review. We are always here to help should you need anything.

Replied 22/12/2017
Samuel R.

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Great software, and top notch customer support!

It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

Pros

This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company.

The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker.

We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!

Cons

Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

Replied 27/10/2017
Dimitrios K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 25/06/2017

Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs.

Increased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.

Pros

I am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.

Cons

There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

Response from ChaseData

Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.

Replied 26/06/2017

Top ChaseData CCaaS Alternatives

Chris F.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Customer service is excellent

Customer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.

Pros

My favorite part of this system is the customer service.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

Response from ChaseData

Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.

Replied 20/11/2018
Ludnel S.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 29/09/2017

Handles large volumes of inbound calls and outbound calls with no downtime.

Much more efficient phonebank fundraising.

Pros

Easy to set up and very, very, very easy to train volunteer fundraising operators. Once our funds drives have ended we then use the system to follow up with pledge donors. Compared to our old process, ChaseData has yielded more net collected donations in less time. I would highly recommend this software to all non-profits.

Cons

There really are no cons but we learned that we need more broadband bandwidth because of the volume of calls the system was able to handle. We secured more bandwidth, problem solved.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Ludnel for your review.

Replied 05/10/2017
Arvin F.

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Great dialer & essential for call centers

Overall, ChaseData Call Center works perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the results we got thanks to it.

Pros

User interface is simple and efficient.
Awesome aftermarket support team.
We can customize the platform to however we need it to be.

Cons

It is highly recommend to check first with internet provider whether they can handle the high bandwidth ChaseData Call Center uses.
Self help options for other features could be great. This will make all users familiar with each tools.

Adam W.

Reviewed on 01/12/2015

Chasing the Competition Away!!

We were searching for a predictive dialer solution to replace our in-house ViciDial set up.
Having worked with legacy systems in the past such as Noble Sysytems, and Spitfire, I knew what I was looking for in a dialer.

I was a little leary of using a SaaS cloub based solution, and placing the controls over the dialling algorithims in the hands of someone else..but I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised ath not only the ease of use and set-up, but the reliability as well.

Chase does deliver on the 99.99 % uptime promise, we have had only one day where there was a hardware failure in the data center, that affected our dialer, but the guys at Chase were upfront about it, worked around the clock to get us back up, and provided a generous credit for the inconvenience.

Embracing technology, whether new or legacy is not without risk, any whomever you choose for your dialling needs will at somepoint or another have an issue. Hence the standard 99.99% uptime .

For my call center which consists of 16 agents, working 2 shifts of 6 hrs each, we couldn't be happier with Chase Data in every aspect of my dealings with Chase, even down to the billing department.

I HIGHY recommend CHASE DATA as an outbound or blended solution, you wont be disappointed.

Enrico M.

Reviewed on 30/04/2015

Exceptional service and software provider

I have had the pleasure to work with ChaseData for my hosted dialer needs for over 15 years!
As a business consultant and call center program developer, I have had the opportunity to compare with the many "service providers" over the years and always recommend Chasedata to my clients and personally used their technology for my own call center solutions. Ahmed and his crew offer the personal touch that larger providers can never come close too. Their interface is very user friendly and they are always improving features that make my job alot easier.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review.

Bob M.

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

Everything we need in a predictive dialer

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness to customer needs. The Interface is intuitive and easy to learn

Cons

Running on Silverlight is a bit clunky. Microsoft it's end of light in 2012! Also it will not run on Linux platforms. outside the browser.

Elana K.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Very satisfied customer

I am very new to all this kind of technology, and felt almost stupid asking so many questions. To my great relief I fell on Dan who was so patient with me, he spent over an hour helping me do all the things i couldn't figure out. I have never received such amazing customer service and support from any other company. I definitely recommend them to all who are looking for a dialer.

Ralph Q.

Reviewed on 03/02/2015

Phenominal Technology and Customer service

Dan Cleary and staff have been very helpful in the set up and implementation of the ChaseData Dialer. We are running smoothly it is easy to learn and run. Basically it's turn key becuase of the back office support they supply. Thank you guys
Ralph Q

Alex T.

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

ChaseData Call Center_Review

Pros

User friendly, high detail, no lag or latency issues.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I love this software

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Alex for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and review.

Replied 19/07/2019
Aaron H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Solid Product

Pros

Very good customization. Does many things that help our business.

Cons

Customer service/tech support is hard to reach sometimes.

Response from ChaseData

Aaron, thank you for your review.

Replied 06/11/2019
Joe T.

Reviewed on 05/02/2015

ChaseDatacorp Software

Great software. Easy to use. Very Stable. Great Support! I never had seen the software or had any training. Had it mastered in 3 days! Great Tech Support.

Brett Z.

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

Multi room user here...............

While searching for a VOIP dialer I came across this company as a recommendation from a friend. Well, I was so impressed with the company and their product that I now use it in 4 of my telesales rooms. Customer service is everything with a dialer and this company delivers. I can't afford not to be dialing and without jinxing myself I'm happy to say we are always up and running strong.
Thank you Chase Data for delivering what you promise!!!

George C.

Reviewed on 23/01/2015

Student Aid Services is very happy with Chase Data Corp

Very pleased with the system, service, and customer service

Daniel J.

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

Great dialer and overall system

Pros

The system is top notch, we came from using a open sourced dialer that had no support and would always crash, to this system that almost never hiccups and if it does I have the best support available just a phone call away. The team at Chasedata can remotely adjust the setting and have you up with almost no down time at all!! DOWN TIME = NO MONEY , CHASEDATA = NO DOWN TIME.

Cons

To be honest nothing sucks about this dialer or system.

Roger H.

Reviewed on 09/02/2016

...Great Customer Service!

Pros

The technical staff was fantastic, they were always there for support if you needed them.

Cons

...no cons, it was a Great experience

Sarah B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Great customer service

Pros

There are many pros: the biggest being that is has excellent customer service. Another big perk is how easy it is to use.

Cons

The cost associated with the product may be a con to some people. Otherwise, extremely easy to use.

Michael M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Doesn't work with a MAC

Pros

Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Cons

Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

Brock S.

Reviewed on 01/11/2016

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month.

The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

Pros

I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast.

#1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself.

With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

Cons

The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Brian H.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Long Time Customer

The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Pros

Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

Cons

The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

Response from ChaseData

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Replied 30/11/2018
Kenneth O.

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered...

Consistency

Pros

The product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with.

The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist.

We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.

Cons

The only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it.

Response from ChaseData

Kenneth, thank you for your review.

Replied 05/03/2018
Thomas M.

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Best of Breed Call Center Software

countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly

Pros

intuitive interface and user experience; robust analytics and dashboards; excellent sales and operational support; platform functions both quickly and smoothly with no issues or downtime; comprehensively designed to support any use case

Cons

if anything, the requirement for Mac users to install Windows via a virtualization tool. this is however very minor (and simple) in the context of all the advantages

Response from ChaseData

Thomas, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Replied 19/12/2019
Arlen G.

Reviewed on 30/06/2015

Exceeded my expectations

I have been working with Dialers for 15 years and I have experience with several different systems. I had used Chase briefly in my previous employment and when my new company decided to look for a new solution I recommended we give Chase a try. After a test run we decided to make the change and have been using Chase for a little over a month. We are very pleased with all aspects of the system. It is very user friendly with a a shallow learning curve. The data management app is full featured and easily manipulated. Recordings are very accessible and the DNC management is easy to use with virtually no instruction needed. The reporting feature is well rounded and supplies detailed reports that can be exported in different formats.

The help files need a little work and the scripting doesn't give us as many options as we would like, but Dan Cleary and his guys are responsive to all of our questions and issues. I look forward to a long and productive relationship with Chase.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been passed throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review.