Redbooth Reviews

About Redbooth

Redbooth is a cloud-based project management, collaboration and communication platform that is focused on serving companies of all sizes in all industries. Redbooth features task management, collaboration, file sharing, time...

4.1

Browse Redbooth Reviews

Amy
Amy
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

My opinion

Pros

This tools helps to maintain communication with the team and provides updates on the tasks

Cons

It can be complex if you are not familiar with the tool. My recommendation is to watch the videos in order to understand the tool functionality

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

We Love to Collaborate on Redbooth

When projects are managed in a professional way, it surely creates synergy. We have achieved much by using Redbooth. It is considered the backbone of the company.

Pros

The best feature that I like about Redbooth is its ease of use. Wherever I go I have my laptop with me, I need to connect to the internet and Booom... I can have a look at all the projects and track progress. It is easy to assign people to different tasks. Urgent tasks can be easily prioritized and team members can see the tags and go after the high-priority tasks. The user interface is friendly and it is easy to learn. We have created different channels and put a lot of data on Redbooth. We're happy!!!

Cons

The task resolve/unresolve creates confusion for new users. When a task is resolved but needs some work, the assignees don't get notified. I think this should change and there should be some other way to do it.

Stan

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Stability

Solved and helped our organization greatly, just not dependable for the long term.

Pros

Easy to use and function access platforms

Cons

hard and fast support issues not resolved, locked out of account with no recourse other than regenerating the organization from scratch, no backup.

Top Redbooth Alternatives

• Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

A Solid Option for Task Management

Redbooth is as strong as the amount of users who commit to it. We struggle to get everyone on board, and therefore a lot of task management still has to happen over email and text. However, on teams who have really bought into the software, Redbooth offers everything we need.

Pros

The layout of Redbooth, with horizontal columns that are flexible and moveable, has given us a really great way to organize our tasks, and schedule out a variety of time-based tasks and travel appointments.
We also make use of the robust tagging and notification options within the software to manage our tasks appropriately across a 20+ member team.

Cons

A weak point of Redbooth is definitely the calendar view options. We really need the ability to view tasks on a calendar that are only under a specific tag, or viewing tasks for a single person across all workspaces.
We also run into some issues with Word documents not displaying properly in the web interface, which just adds another step to download and look at a document when all you need is just to see it at a glance.

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Heartache. Time Lost.

Not great. Don't like to write negative reviews, it just is what it is! Cost me a lot of time and money.

Pros

It's super fresh and flexible. Seems like the best thing since sliced bread when you start using it! My team thought it was going to be great.

Cons

It was far too flexible. We found that tasks were being created and not added to client accounts. Spent weeks doing an audit to recover about $30,000 from clients. The clients were not happy.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 12/05/2019

Get Ahead With Great Coordination

With Redbooth, we get our project organized and managed in the most effective way.

Pros

Firstly, it's very easy to get started with Redbooth. An easy and smooth configuration. Aside from that, it handles the project management impressively, with the guarantee to increase team performance. Wonderful templates are available for use. They have really responsive customer support also.

Cons

No major setbacks with Redbooth. Although we do encounter some minor setbacks with the way it deals with word documents.

Max N.
Max N.

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

RB Review

Pros

Simple layout and very easy to follow was a great freature appealing to me

Cons

Just like pro - very simple. Limit of internal controls of invoice control

Lauren
Lauren

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Great for Project/Task Management

Pros

User interface, ease of use, dashboard organization, commenting ability

Cons

It can be a bit pricey for smaller departments or organizations

Kaila
Kaila

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

great way to keep project schedules organized, still needs work

Pros

its a really useful way to keep my teams projects organized by schedule dates, with comments, assignments and reports.

Cons

missing scheduling by time and not only date. Also the ability to show you a task everyday if you scheduled it for an entire week and not only to show it on the delivery date.

Solsiret
Solsiret
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Really good

In general very good for the management of any project and its activities

Pros

Of the best platforms for project management, activities and times. Very good to get reports of hours in tasks and generate diagrams for deliveries

Cons

Only that you do not have a free option.

Yocheved

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Does the job but can sometimes be frustrating to use

Pros

I like the ability to clearly lay out tasks and create subtasks.

Cons

The view can sometimes be unintuitive. There are multiple screens you need to check to make sure you have all the most up to date information on your tasks. There is one view that shows updates on tasks, but it will only show the tasks that have updates. There is another screen that shows all your tasks in order of due date but doesn't clearly show which ones have updates. Then there's another view that lets you see all the tasks in a workspace but it's not immediately clear which ones have been updated recently.

Mariah

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Great way to keep track of task!

keeps me organized

Pros

I get lost at times when trying to keep track of all the task i am set to do for our company. Redbooth allows you to keep track and mark off your task once completed. You can even mark them as high importance so they are at the top of your list! You can have many categories so you can keep track of your task for each department or section you are working on.

Cons

You have to check daily. I wish they would send you reminders by email on task that are upcoming or due on the day or even over due.

Danny

Reviewed on 26/05/2018

Great for planing your work and team schedule

Pros

Its a great software to schedule all my work and to have tasks assigned and having all my team know what i am working on, and keep track of projects i am involved in.

Cons

I hate that it does'nt let you schedule with hours and only days, since almost all the time we have deadlines in an specific hour of the day and not the whole day, and it would be great to have alerts on specific hours instead of just daily tracking.

Kristin
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 14/03/2017

Love redbooth

Really like the task comments and assigning to different ppl

Madhav

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

Easy to adopt for teams

Pros

Helps us work together on client projects and let our client know the progress on projects. Also love their integrations

Cons

Try to add more third party integrations. Make the tool a little cheaper for smaller teams. Apps can be better

Reviewed on 24/08/2017

Redbooth is an excellent, easy to use, all-inclusive project management app.

Pros

Redbooth keeps a record of all conversations, archived, and future tasks. The search bar is so easy to use and makes navigating the space simple.

Cons

Saving dates and assigning tasks to people can be tricky if you don't double check to make sure you accurately clicked on the right spot. The buttons are not very forgiving.

Nicole

Reviewed on 08/11/2016

Redbooth for Virtual Business

Love that Redbooth enables all of my virtual employees to stay connected. Love the advantage of being able to invite just the people necessary to different groups.

Pros

Love the versatility of being able to invite selected people to view particular topics

Cons

The invite process could be a little smoother rather than having to reply to an email

• Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

This product is easy to use and simple.

Pros

This product is easy to use and simple. You are able to create work spaces and reports. The workspace feature helps sort different project easily and the reports help keep thing in track.

Cons

This product is helpful in task management and sorting different projects but I personally would like to see some more features that help keep to the PMI framework.

Lulu

Reviewed on 10/11/2010

Great user experience

I have been using Teambox for the last couple of months. I'm in the process of starting up a business and, with partners, employees and clients all over the world, Teambox has been an invaluable tool in keeping everybody connected, staying on top of projects and sharing knowledge, ideas and inspiration amongst the team.

I've tried other project management tools but Teambox by far is the most user-friendly ? it's actually pleasant to use! The team behind Teambox is extremely supportive and approachable, they actually feel like collaborators rather than some anonymous corporate body. Teambox is revolutionising the way I manage my work, my business, as well as my personal projects. I recommend it without hesitation.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Offers a really simple way to organize tasks!

Pros

Makes files very quickly accessible, easy to sync with box, dropbox, slack, etc.

Cons

It is quite simple, there's no way to make one task contingent upon the completion of another. Would be helpful to have a feature like this.

Lisa

Reviewed on 18/03/2015

Essential tool for managing projects

I started using Redbooth about six months ago and have already been amazed by the amount of time I've saved by being able to check Redbooth instead of sifting through hundreds of emails. It has made my projects much easier to manage and organize, and it's super convenient to be able to do everything (chat, tasks, video meetings, etc) all in one place.

Pros:
Easy and intuitive interface
HD video
Chat
Integrations
Tasks: Ability to create, assign, reassign, set due date, change due date, etc.

Cons:
None so far!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

We used Taskray from Salesforce and switched to Redbooth

We are working with Redbooth for several months now and I really like the way the app is structured and organized. I can see all activities of the team and have a clear overview of all actual tasks each one is working on. The Video Conference Tool is great and integrated, so no additional software is needed - create the meeting in your calendar and go! A big advantage is the mobile app, push notifications and chat help me to react quickly and solve issues in minutes - physical meetings got less -> like!

Danielle

Reviewed on 06/07/2015

Positive experience

Pros

The ability to stay on top of tasks, no matter how small, and keep all teams on the same page.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time; it's been a big help overall!

Dan

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

A great single place for your entire team and even your entire company

Our team stopped using many separate point products (Webex, Outlook, MS Project) and started to use Redbooth last year.

Having all of our work, documents, and team communications in a SINGLE location has been great.

We travel a lot, and having team chat and HD meetings in Redbooth means we are always connected. The product has helped us stay on task, get more done and even given us a competitive advantage.

Robyn

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

Redbooth For Teams

Overall Redbooth is easy to use and great for team communication. The only flaw I have found so far is their use of folders. They give the user the ability to save content in folders but do not backup these folders. The user must get a third party cloud backup. It is also not possible to download an entire folder.