About WorkWave Service

WorkWave Service is a cloud-based field service solution. It offers mobile and desktop applications to connect field workers to the office to provide visibility into what’s happening in the field. The mobile applications allow...

Browse WorkWave Service Reviews

43 of 61,920 reviews
Elyse S.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

User Friendly Scheduling Database

The fact that the web based program integrates with my tech mobile app is amazing. We can close completed work orders for our revenue report in house and bill accordingly.

Pros

The ease of set up, Work Wave setup team migrated our database for us. They set up multiple sessions for training and was so helpful and professional in teaching us the working of this program. They even set up additional sessions of basic training when we lost the employee that was first trained on the system. H2O Systems is very grateful for the communication and recovery of lost knowledge due to an employee termination and new users inexperience with the program. We are looking forward to using the program to its fullest capabilities because going forward with new employees we have not implemented all of the software's capabilities. The great thing about Work Wave is that it can be used in any level a company can handle. Even with the limited capabilities we have now with our new employees, we have not missed any scheduling or invoicing. Thanks to Work Wave customer support our scheduling is still true to form.

Cons

The fact that we have 6500 customers and wanted to just integrate for this program 850 customers for one of our divisions. We have multiple divisions and multiple employees that have single division responsibilities. When we first came aboard, Work Wave migrated our total Quickbooks list. This created a nightmare for my single division employees. We had to manually enter the specific customers for that single division. It was easier this way than having the task of picking out of the giant list. After we completed this task the program was so much easier to navigate.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Elyse - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Replied 10/01/2020
Sam B.

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Disappointed in the business practices

Need a CRM for our sales team and was recommended this service by a digital document company. The service itself is not a CRM tool, however not being an expert in the field (made this clear with the sales rep) I was told it could work as an easy CRM. This would be our first CRM tool.

They have you sign a contract then wait a week to train you on the software (I'm assuming this way there's a minimum of more than 3 days before you actually get to touch the software to see if it actually fits your needs).

After one training course and starting another both myself and the trainer agreed this is not the proper software for our needs. No biggie, sometimes you don't know till you touch something.

The problem is billing. They're trying to force me to pay the entirety of the year contract for a software both myself and multiple others in workwaves company agreed is a bad fit for our needs. They still haven't refunded prior payments and haven't officially let us out of the contract. It's been nearly two months and still waiting and they're still charging our card.

We don't care that the software wasn't a fit (wish the sales rep would have told us this ahead of time, he tried to make it work but the software just isn't what we need). The problem is that although we all know it's a bad fit they're trying to say essentially, "yeah this won't help your business but we're still gonna charge you cuz we can haha, sucks to be you." I've used this exact verbage with them and they say they

Pros

Seems like there could be a decent use for this product in certain companies, just not for ours after getting to learn it a little bit

Cons

Was sold this product as a CRM which it is not. We have zero use for the product and have made that clear. Although their team is in agreement that their software doesn't fit our needs they are still trying to charge us and force our contract, thus the reason for the review ratings

JobNimbus and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Service

Seemed like a smaller company and may have better customer service and more direct points of contact if needed. (I'm not the most computer savvy) Found out that was not the case the hard way.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Sam - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we are sorry to hear that our solution did not meet your CRM needs. I understand our team has been working with you on a solution to this, and we look forward to a positive outcome.

Replied 31/05/2019
Jared T.

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

Horrible customer service

Very disappointed with every customer interaction

Pros

It works if you have a team of people to operate

Cons

It’s horribly expensive and they never talk to you unless to charge you

Response from WorkWave

Hi Jared,
We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Top WorkWave Service Alternatives

Gregory B.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM

They used to charge for every call to tech support but after complaints that was changed. Now tech support says just do this to fix it and then days later you get an invoice from someone else saying, oh by the way that’ll cost you money. They are terribly trained and the only customers that matter to them are the big guys. If you are medium or small you are chop liver.

Pros

It seemed user friendly and like it would streamline our business. It has a lot of useful features if you can find them when you need them.

Cons

Everything is hidden in places you wouldn’t expect it. Learning it takes forever. They don’t adjust to modern life. Inputting customers you don’t even have enough space to put in long names or husbands and wives. You can’t search your customers intuitively or at all. The search functions bring up random answers that are counterintuitive. You can’t update the tables yourself. There are important, regulatory tables that you have to pay them $200 to update or be out of compliance with the county or state government. They are a racket. Simple functions that should just be buttons are hidden away so they can nickel and dime you to death. They seek you on how much easier it’ll be with their program, and once they have you then you discover it is only easier if you pay for 5 different upgrades. These upgrades each have something you need or want but they are bloated with things you don’t need so they can charge you more. Other issues are things like we have a scheduling lock feature that doesn’t always work but that isn’t importer enough to fix. Pathetic program.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Gregory - We understand you have resolved this issue with our team. We are glad we were able to come to a mutually agreed upon resolution!

Replied 22/09/2020
Eli L.

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Swimming pools

Pros

How I can organize my day in an easy route

Cons

The time it takes to set up my next day for all of the service guys

Response from WorkWave

Hi Eli - Thank you for the positive review!

Replied 21/06/2019
Bonita T.

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Constant issues, especially after software updates

Constant problem. Looking for other software solutions.

Pros

User friendly. In fact even submitting this survey is an issue.

Cons

Non existent support, issues always blamed on "engineering" but unable to speak to anyone in that department

Response from WorkWave

Hi Bonita,

Replied 06/04/2021
Dave R.

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

15 years of experience.

Frustrating.

Pros

I did the research, and then my wife's cleaning company bought Service CEO in 2005. CEO has since been bought by Workwave. The idea was to streamline scheduling and client contact for her cleaning business. Did a reasonable job at first but soon fell behind on the requirements.

Cons

Very difficult to get necessary tweaks done to the software, but overall reasonable service. Then CEO was bought by Workwave, and they are arrogant and uncooperative. Most recently, my wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and very suddenly had to shut down her business as of September 10th. She's paid her monthly fee for September, but they're insisting that she pay a buyout to cancel her contract. They're a bit like dealing with a bureaucrat laiden government department.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Dave,

Replied 12/11/2020
Hector O.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Great software but needs time to develop more

I've tested quite a few different management systems and WorkWave is the one that solved my problems. Some things that worked out best for us is the dispatch visibility, Quickbooks integration, Vantiv credit card processing, the list of services, reporting, geolocating, custom zones, time tracking, and other features.

Pros

The visibility of our customers on the dispatch screen. I am able to see where my customers are located and optimize my routes accordingly. There's a lot of good functionalities and are very useful in getting my jobs done. The list of services is also a great feature because I am able to build in estimated durations, frequencies, and prices meaning that I don't have manually enter those details with each new job.

Cons

It really lacks streamlining, integrations, and customizations. Well, it does allow for customizations and integrations but they're not very flexible. I also can't upload my list of services which is painstaking when you have over 100 of them. We have a set price per every 100 square feet that range from 500 to 4500 on 5 different categories.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Hector- Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you are having a positive experience with our solutions, and your feedback enables us to continually improve our software.

Replied 21/06/2019
Linda R.

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

AVOID THEM! THEY MISREPRESENTED THE PROGRAM FEATURES

HORRIBLE. See above.

Pros

They bought out my previous software (Service CEO), so I thought they would understand my history and needs. Unfortunately, they seem completely unfamiliar with ServiceCEO's features (asked for screenshots of how the program worked)

Cons

They (IT department and sales) gave me completely inaccurate information about the program features. I made it VERY clear before starting with them that they had the capability to calculate payroll as did my previous program. IT assured me that it did. I this confirmed with sales, and they assured me that it did. So I signed the yearly contract even though this is the ONLY scheduling software program (that I can find) that charges a yearly contract rather than month by month. During onboarding, I was learning how to figure payroll, and they apparently found out at the same time I did that the program does NOT figure payroll! It can't pay commission, it can't pay tips, it can't pay training pay, it can't pay vacation pay, it can't pay bonuses! How do you market a software program for service business that doesn't at the minimum even have the capability to pay tips!?

The WORST part (after wasting $$s and 100s of hours on onboarding) is that they indicated they would let me out of my contract, BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING ME! They deleted my files but KEEP CHARGING ME! I am currently in a dispute with them and my credit card company.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Linda,

Replied 06/11/2020
Jeannie Y.

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Growing pains

WorkWave allows my techs to do away with paper work orders, and update via their iPads in real time. It minimizes the need to call into service department because of accessibility.

Pros

Ease of Scheduling work orders; easy look up function; Resolving daily work orders and invoices is simple

Cons

Must complete work orders before looking up another account . Once you do so, basically must start over creating work order. Also, once a work order is closed, it's very difficult to go back and undo financial aspects of ticket

Response from WorkWave

Hi Jeannie - Thanks for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with work orders and invoices, but are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with completing work orders. We will be passing this feedback along to our product team!

Replied 17/10/2019
Steve M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Workwave

To be perfectly honest, I actually like QXpress much better. It is simple and does exactly what we need a scheduling program to do. I only changed because I was told that you would no longer be supporting QXpress. I wish we could keep using it.

Pros

Really don't have a whole lot to say here.

Cons

I can't create any work orders for new projects that I find out about after the fact. Many days I don't find out about a job that was done until a day or two after it has been completed.

Also, I don't need an invoice created for every work order scheduled. Our clients pay us mainly based upon a monthly contract for all services completed during that month. All of the invoices transmitted over to Quickbooks are just cluttering up our accounting software.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Steve - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience so far with WorkWave Service. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Replied 28/06/2019
Allen B.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Better like it

Trainer was helpful but very unhappy. I did not like the product.

Pros

If you get it and don’t like it you are stuck with a contract. They will not let you out even if you are you are not satisfied.

Cons

They make you stay even if you don’t like it.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Allen,

Supreeth S.

Reviewed on 30/03/2018

Nice Service

Pros

I feel it is really great to have such kind of servicing company for cleaning and other maid services which help the lazy people around.

Cons

The service software is good but your luck depends on who will be there for your service. Sometime some people will end up.

Spencer T.

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Read the Reviews before you sign a contract.

We are so bogged down with this system. The word that our staff uses for the WWS system is it just feels clunky. Rather than making our life easy and more efficient we are feeling bogged down and spending more time. We expected a learning curve up front, but wow! All we have done is spend time and money on a software that is not fully developed. Shame on WWS for taking the investment of our time and money for their gain. This company should not be able to operate like this!

Pros

We used Service CEO for 9 years. We decided to make the switch to Work wave service when we were told CEO was being sunset product and not supported. We were told the transition would be smooth.

Cons

All of the migrated data that came over from CEO we have had to delete and re-enter. WWS and CEO are not compatible software systems. The software is only 2 years old and WWS staff often reminded us of that stating "WWS is still young and working through development." There is no front end sales system built out. The claim they are 6-8 months out before the front end is built out. Why did someone not interview us in the beginning asking what our needs are and tailor our training to our business? Why have we got to this point just to find out the system is not built to manage estimates? The part that is most upsetting is after wasting hours of our staff's time and money on the software they will not let me out of our contract, and we are still getting charged for a product we are not using.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Spencer,

Replied 30/11/2020
Robin H.

Excellent Software For Pest Control Industry

Excellent customer service and ease of understanding options.
My technicians are able to access their schedules per the mobile application and be more efficient in planning their day.

Pros

This software is very easy to understand. I was able to easily learn how to use Workwave and received EXCELLENT customer service during my training. They are available any time to answer my questions, and are very professional and courteous.

Cons

I would like the option of running a report of services per customer name.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Robin - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Elyse G.

Best customizable software

It helps make everything organized so business can run efficiently.

Pros

We can suggest features and they do their best to accommodate your request. The customer service is prompt with all request. Everyone I have ever corresponded with has been nothing less than professional and courteous.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches when there are software updates and undoes settings that you may have had in place.

Edward P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

overall services and options

I'm very happy with the overall experience with WW. in the beginning I had lots of problems that the service center was quick to help me with. as I grew to know the system it got easier and more obvious on how to resolve my own problems.

Pros

I chose WW because of the features. While slightly more expensive it can and has grown with what i utilize as I have grown in size.

Cons

NOt organic. Not all the features are simple to use and not obvious with how to use. Training and trial and error is part of getting to know and use the system.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Edward - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Stacey S.

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Optimization to the Max

Pros

All the parameters you can put in for a driver really helps optimize your route. Optimization is key for our business as well as fulfilling our clients needs.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There were some features that were cumbersome for our pool service business.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Stacey - Thanks for the positive review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software.

Replied 11/11/2019
Robin P.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Great in the Start...not so much now

Pros

GPS side of the software is pretty good and easy to use.

Cons

I dislike the fact that the program does not talk BOTH ways with accounting software programs.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Robin - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience with communication between accounting software, but are glad you are finding success with GPS. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Replied 28/06/2019
Brad D.

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Horrible software & company to deal with

I signed up with a 30 day opt out. Within two weeks I was able to compare it with Azuga.com and went with azuga. I told workwave Im canceling. Workwave said you're in a 2 year contract and workwave deliberately did not include the opt out in agreement. This is a bait and switch which is illegal. I have attorney filing suit and workwave is fighting it.
Amazing how workwave is handling someone that was willing to try them but decided workwave is not my best fit.
Just move on, but they're fighting for $2500 like its all the money they have and I dont even owe it. I plan on voicing my experience on several websites to tell my experience with workwave. You can copy my experience and tell everyone you know.

Pros

Unknown. They wont show you the software workflow until you sign an agreement.

Cons

dealing with reps, optimization, work arounds so they can technically say software does features. They dont do their own hardware, they resell azuga.com (so just go with azuga directly).

Response from WorkWave

Hi Brad - Thank you for your feedback. Our team reviewed your case and based on our records, we will be holding to the executed and signed contract that detailed all terms. Our customer relationships and experience are always a top priority, so please reach out if you have any additional questions.

Replied 28/08/2020
Joe R.

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

horrible experience on every level and scammed out of money

was promised trial period . after I saw the program is complete garbage I tried to cancel and they kept on charging me regardless telling me they wont honor the trial period promise . dont waste your time and money !!
every turn on the way on dealing with this company I ran into empty promises and horrible user experience and costumer services lies

Pros

NONE. complete garbage and waste of time

Cons

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joe,

Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes and we will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Replied 09/04/2021
Thomas M.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

Rip off

I would not suggest this unless you have a college degree what a rip off and you when finally realize you can’t keep up with it it’s too late you owe $3000 and they won’t hesitate to report your business to a collection agency . All I ever wanted to do was write my customer a invoice and ended going bankrupt to do so

Pros

Very responsive to help you understand how too spend more money to make less money writing a simple invoice

Cons

Complicated and too many loopholes to your wallet ...you want to this pay me , you want do that pay me , now owe me walk between the rain drops until you get my money

Christopher C.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Powerful scheduling and invoicing software.

Pros

I like the flow within the program and the fact that it is web based eliminates a lot of downtime that you might experience from a local network program.

Cons

I would love to see POS functionality in a future update. To use this software in the retail store for cashing out products would be so great!

Response from WorkWave

Hi Christopher - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Replied 10/01/2020
Lisa M.

Reviewed on 29/09/2021

review of WorkWave

Keeps work orders from slipping through the cracks when you are so busy and not enough help.

Pros

I like that it keeps the technicians on task.

Cons

The program could be more user friendly to get it set up.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Lisa - We are so glad you are finding success with our software. Thank you for the review!

Replied 01/10/2021
Joe B.

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

Has a lot of good features but.......

I currently wish I would have tried something else as it is obvious this product was not fully designed when we signed up. The good tech service and the fear of trying to integrate another system will keep us with WorkWave.

Pros

Most of the technical staff is great! We feel like they are listening to the problems we are having and finding solutions. It's good to have real people to work through issues. The first video training offered today is a great idea. I believe this will be a major help.

Cons

With all the problems we have had I feel like you should be paying me some months to help you work out the glitches. It has taken 2 years to get things ironed out and we still have daily struggles

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joe,
We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We will be reviewing this issue with our team. However, we are so happy that you are finding success with WorkWave Service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Water of Life.