About Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365, formerly Office 365, is a suite of office collaboration and productivity applications. The software encompasses modules that enables the use of Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based solutions such as Skype,...

Browse Microsoft 365 Reviews

12,918 of 12,917 reviews
Aby
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 02/10/2022

Outstanding Office Suites for real unexpected solutions

It is always fun while working in our team motivated to benefit rarely reading the entire presented word documents as Microsoft 365 enabled every filtering for sensitive contents within a single click. I just need to draft its framework and the resulting business analysis is always friendly giving us more growth within the limited time.

Pros

With Microsoft 365 my published idea can motivate my team performance for a greater return never ever expected. This ideal innovation stands apart giving us real time remarkable analysis transforming its cloud security in the true ascertainment. When performance scale values our real-time implementation using Word as a documentation input, Powerpoint as its stimulated presented image, Excel for its live charted tabulation across the Visio mind-charts, when outlook can send this across our contacts with no loss of time wanting how everything is in one place for such live implementations. Today with Microsoft 365 I can communicate this workplace anywhere I can connect forgetting any risks. Together we are motivated for re-engineering our results for agile revenue to build up a team that can exist wherever human connectivity cannot be forgotten.

I value this timely benefits over a single click when excel predictions can boost our old time historic data into a visual model using sensitive matrix written in a word documents for its follow-ups. I could even find abnormalities from insufficient sources once earned larger investments for this business analysis. I feel overvalued as everything is safe for our teams contributions will be fault-proof from any data vulnerabilities.

Cons

There is less economic solution that can warn us if anything goes wrong within our daily solutions restoring its predictive business operations. How longer there is a clustering technique for cloud activity there must be an enhanced technique comparing everything available online and our own visualizations drafted here exists with no plagiarisms.In this unique detection our workspace must own unique rights over what else may appear for such deep learning predictions. I feel if this necessitate that there is always server-less cloud security in Web 3.0 ahead. My team finds always worth investing here.

SoftMaker Office and LibreOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Always expertise says we must complete our tasks creating the best ever possible results. Microsoft 365 helped me with this innovations.
Ann

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

None Existing Customer Service for Admin lock out.

Customer service has fluctuated over the years but being locked out for days as a business is devastating.

Pros

Integrated features most businesses need

Cons

Do not change your phone number before updating it on the administration portal. The team to help you is micro micro small! Locked out for days.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Didn't get a call back for DAYS after being locked out of administration functions due to changing a phone number. VERY VERY small team to unlock your account.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Have been using MS since the 80s. Was a DOS user.

Reviewed on 01/10/2022

Beat email and collaboration product

Overall this is best business productivity and collaboration application available in market

Pros

Comes with tons of inbuilt applications which can boost employee productivity. And remove additional customers application overhead

Cons

Prices keeps increasing by Microsoft very often which is the very bad for existing customers

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Lot save cost of maintenance and operations

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Lot of native features which users cannot live without such as outlook, excel PowerPoint etc and the cost was almost similar.

Top Microsoft 365 Alternatives

Avi
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

It's the safe tool, you know what to expect

Overall, Office is a necessary suite for most workspaces. It comes with software one would need on a day to day basis... but always has more (such as power automate/flow, access (DB), and some other niche tools.

Pros

Office 365 is safe, stable and predictable... you know exactly what to expect, with few surprises

Cons

I don't like outlook as an email client, it is certainly dated. I also don't think ,microsoft did a good job of real-time file collaboration (2 people using the same word document and contributing at once)

Google Workspace, iCloud and WPS Office

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Some clients required office tools and file formats

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

The power of MS Office but in the cloud

When we deploy MS 365 it was a revolution in our company. Teams was deployed and used by all the company in days, not weeks or months like in other deployments.
We love it so much, you can ask anyone in the company would say the same.

Pros

The integration with all the software included in Microsoft 365 is astonishing, you can do a meeting in Teams, open documents, share it with the peers, etc.
The security level is also very great, you have many configuration options to allow a very sophisticated collaboration environment.
Teams is an standard in collaboration platforms.

Cons

The desktop softwares are very heavy, you need a lot of RAM to execute them.
I couldn't work with Teams in a Surface with 8GB RAM...

Luke

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Best for a Small Business

Excellent, the product works very well and the support is outstanding. We've never had any issues with support or using the product to get things done.

Pros

We really love 365. It's an excellent and easy-to-use suite that provides all the tools that one needs to be an efficient and well-working storage, communication, and productivity solution.

Cons

The Sharepoint sites are a big part of our work. We Really love it, however, we don't like how cumbersome they are to set up and customize.

• Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

Microsoft 365 for your entire business management

Great suite of products. From OneDrive to Exchange Online and the Office suite. Microsoft 365 is my go-to suite for just about everything.

Pros

Everything is cloud-based. You can even download the office suite on any device at anytime

Cons

Support can be difficult to work with. Typically the teams are in India and will go through basic troubleshooting steps multiple times with you until they figure out the problems.

Arturo
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

The best productivity platform and more

Excellent!!! I'm very happy with all the applications we can use to collaborate.

Pros

You have all that you may need to work. It´s easy to use, and have very impresive applications like Power Automate.

Cons

Sometimes there are bugs in aplications, they fail or crush.

Microsft 365 is more powerfull, and easy to implement
Nigel
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

Jack of all trades and master of some

I use Microsoft 365 every day for both business use and personal use. The programmes are invaluable to me and my business. Being the industry standard ensures that compatibility is not an issue. It is stable and feature rich. The user community is active and there is always someone out there who knows how to do what you don't. I love the fact that I can legitimately share my licence with my kids to save them the cost of buying this great package.

Pros

As an all-in-one package it is impossible to beat Microsoft 365. I does everything very well and some things brilliantly. For the price it is, in my opinion, unbeatable. I was sceptical when they brought out the subscription model but now it has proved to be good value for money. As at November 2022 I pay £79.99 for the Family package and I can share my licence with 5 other members of my family. Bargain! The bundle contains Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with Outlook. Additionally you also get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage - per user. There are other programs to that I don't use including Skype, OneNote, Publisher and some other stuff too.

Cons

There are two cons for me with Microsoft 365. The first is Microsoft's approach to the interface which has been updated over the years and has become to flat and minimalist. Biggest issue is identifying 'Today' in the outlook calendar in Month View. The second issue is the support - or lack of it. Having millions of users worldwide makes it impossible for them to run a phone-line help desk and it is frustrating when you want to give feedback or ask for help. Having said that, most issues can be investigated with Google and YouTube.

Sandra

Reviewed on 28/09/2022

Performed well consistently -- with a high price.

I would describe my overall expierence as a win.
Microsoft 365 has been implemented and performed well consistently over an extended period of time. Everyone with Microsoft 365 can work collectively and more productively. The mobile apps benefit our caregivers in the field so long as they're able to be online.
I do have complaints. The high priced subscription is a con and I don't believe it's necessary.
Microsoft does offer discounts for military and students to apply to a personal or family subscription.
The online video chat within teams was a poor experience, as were the email and calendar.
I should mention that I am currently testing a new solution and I may implement it permanently if it continues to go well.
Problems solved using Microsoft 365: The need to manage multiple components within one solution. The need to have security and trustworthy company.

Pros

- Trustworthy company.
- Freedom to use and sync multiple devices. Freedom to use worldwide.
- Manage multiple components.
- Outlook, Word, OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams.
- Create some content offline. View some content offline.
- High security level.
- Freedom to use within Windows, Mac, and Android devices or use web-based.

Cons

- High priced subscription needed.
- Poor email experience from Outlook.
- Poor offline access.
- Formatting and integration troubles.
- Not practical -- learning to use takes an extended period of time.
- Poor online chat and video chat.

Google Workspace and SoftMaker Office

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Because of missing features.

SoftMaker Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Because Microsoft 365 is the top performing office suite.
Hicham

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Should You Use Microsoft 365? Pros and Cons Reviewed

If you're looking for an all-in-one productivity suite, Microsoft 365 is a great option. It includes everything from word processing and spreadsheet software to email and calendar tools. Plus, it's easy to use and familiar if you're already used to Microsoft Office. However, there are some drawbacks. First, it's a subscription service, so you'll have to keep paying as long as you want to use it. Second, it's not available on all platforms, so if you're using a Mac or Linux computer, you're out of luck. Finally, some features are only available in the premium versions, so you might have to upgrade if you want access to everything. Overall, though, Microsoft 365 is a great option for anyone who needs a comprehensive productivity suite. It's also worth considering that while Microsoft 365 is expensive upfront, it can be cheaper than buying each individual program separately (and more convenient). Of course, if you're happy with your current programs, then sticking with them may be a better option.

Pros

There are few computer programs more popular than Microsoft’s Office 365 and Windows 10, which are installed on computers around the world. But what if you had to use only one of these programs? Which would you choose, and why? This article provides an in-depth Microsoft 365 pros and cons review to help you decide whether to stick with Microsoft products or switch to another platform altogether.
If you're looking for an all-in-one productivity suite, Microsoft 365 is a great option. It includes everything from the popular Microsoft Office suite to cloud storage and collaboration tools. And, with a subscription, you always have the latest version of each tool. On the other hand, if you don't want your data stored in Microsoft's servers and prefer to keep it on your computer or on your own private server, this may not be the best choice for you. There are also some compatibility issues that can make certain programs (such as Skype) difficult to use, though this can be fixed by using third-party software. When considering whether to switch to Microsoft 365, it's important to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making a decision.

Cons

Although Microsoft 365 has a lot of features that can be beneficial for businesses, there are also some potential drawbacks to using the platform. One of the biggest cons is that it can be expensive. Depending on the size of your business and how many people you need to use the platform, the cost can quickly add up. Additionally, some users have found that Microsoft 365 can be glitchy and difficult to use. Another downside is that it doesn’t integrate with all third-party apps, which can limit its usefulness. Finally, because it’s a cloud-based platform, you need to have a reliable internet connection to use it, which isn’t always possible. Overall, Microsoft 365 does offer a lot of benefits for business owners. However, as with any decision involving technology, pros, and cons should be weighed before deciding if this platform is right for your company.

Alaa

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

A cloud-based solution that ensures file documentation, protection, and team collaboration.

Microsoft 365 enables us to accurately protect and document our files, and enables team members to collaborate, so they share reports and discuss updates on an ongoing basis.

Pros

I like how Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, as well as how it offers modern solutions for teams to organize their work, share tasks remotely, and interact more effectively. We cannot complete our daily work without MS Office applications, so Microsoft 365 is a great blessing for us because it ensures that all files and applications are available in one place that we can always access from any device, and we can share with each other by updating a specific file and also holding meetings and exchanging discussions, which allows us to complete our work in a smooth manner without the need to send files via email, uploading, modifying, and re-sending. I like the big storage capacity, which allows me to store material and organize it in primary and subfolders, as well as the option to select who is authorized to read it and who can edit it from others. I really like the forms in Microsoft 365 that allow us to easily seek feedback from team members, vote on a certain topic, and collect results.

Cons

Depending on the size of our relatively small team, the processes of sharing, syncing and working on files together run smoothly and without any hiccups. But I think that the more members who share the same file, things will get complicated and the modifications may not be saved, and the member will need each time to download a copy to the device and then make modifications to it and then write off the old copy and re-download the new version and send a notification to the rest of the members of that, which They may look messy and I find it stressful in general. I think Microsoft needs to make improvements that increase its ability to help large teams organize these processes, saving time and effort and preventing the same task from being repeated more than once.

Federico
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

A great product to increase productivity

If you are used to work with Microsoft Office, this the tools for you, it is cost effective, because you pay as you use, you can integrate web mail and have free storage.

Pros

Allows the complete team to access the files and email everywhere as long as they have an internet connection. You can save money when compared to purchasing the licenses separately. Sets up the foundation so the company can take full advantage of cloud benefits.

Cons

Very hard to work with no internet connection. In some cases we have complains that a few features like accessing password protected files and macros limitations. Having documents in the cloud increases the security risk for having everything in one place.

CDK Drive and Google Drive

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

We have better compatibility with all Microsoft suite and applications.

Google Drive

We choose Microsoft 365 because of compatibility and efficiency features
Tafuma

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Productivity with limits

We have managed to cut down on repetative task in data analysis using excel by making use of the powerpivot feature and creating templates which once populated with new data they automatically and instantly bring accurate update graphs and charts

Pros

Office 365's feature support our core business functutions from support for report writing with spell check, grammar correction, word count, document design and layout features. The product comes with inbuilt templates for brochures, business cards, flyers and many other marketing products. The spreasheet features and new formulae (e.g. xlookup), predefined charts make data compilation and analysis a breeze for our data analysis teams. To cap it all the new templates in powerpoint make the suite a force to reckon with in our line of business as we on daily basis make presentation for our internal staff, clients and stake holders.

Cons

The new annual renew licensing structure deals a low to this otherwise great product

WPS Office

Software upgrade

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

The support for multiple document formats and reliability of Microsoft Office experienced in the previous versions of the product got the better of me as opposed the advertised features by the other product
Brent

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

Incredible productivity tool for a distributed team

Pros

Office document @mentions allows for very efficient asynchronous collaboration, combined with OneDrive central store, we have "one source of truth".

Ability to use web app as well as well synchronized local OneDrive store for full-featured desktop apps is a game changer. Local store saves time & keeps the central filestore integrity by avoiding "create local & upload..."

Cons

OneDrive for Mac is lacking & has produced a lot of frustration among the team - they end up not using. NEEDS to be as robust as Windows.

Microsoft Bookings needs to evolve to be a proper personal & team calendar management tool (like calend.ly) - right now it is very narrowly focused on providing bookings for places like hair salons (weird given Office 365 prime clientele!) - huge missed opportunity.

Teams could use some simpler navigation ala Slack. Ctrl-keys to cycle through unread messages. Sort teams alphabetically. Also, default teams to internal and have permissions to external to be specific channels (all specific team members have access to "general")

Rodrigo

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

It's good but Microsoft needs to know what the purpose of it is

We use it for what the office has always proposed: editing documents, creating spreadsheets, messing with data sheets for other purposes, such as cleaning before sending to the BI database, and presentations and tutorial videos for our customers in Excel. We do not use Outlook, as it is more practical today to use the cloud, and we rely more on Google Workspace for this purpose (emails from outlook.com sometimes disappear or never arrive). Other office programs we use little, and we use a lot of OneDrive space, but for backup, not for collaboration, as there are bugs when you least expect it and duplicate or corrupt files if you use it in two places or if you leave times without syncing.

Pros

I like the look and the stability and the compatibility. You can open old and new documents and it always opens the way you expect, without corrupting and cluttering.

Cons

The problem is developer greed. Think about it: you subscribe to the service, you'll use whatever you want to use from the software, and the rest should be left out. But they're always trying to push you to use the rest. For example, we don't use Outlook, but we couldn't remove it from the installation. The constant popups and advertisements to push other Microsoft products make us swing between not using Microsoft 365 anymore. Windows is going down the same bad path. There are bugs in opening CSV from Excel that were never resolved.

Google Workspace and LibreOffice

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

We don't replace, we use all three for different purposes. They complement each other, as each has its weaknesses.

Google Workspace and LibreOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

To this day we can't stop using LibreOffice for CSV, as Excel has been buggy for years about it (it's a shame), and Google Workspace is still very basic (no comparison). So for now we use them all.
Hogan
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

It has everything you need and plenty more that you don't. Why would you ever switch?

My entire university has Microsoft Office regardless of which platform they have. The same is true with my job. I can't even think of another company I would prefer to go to even if money were no obstacle. There are not many things in life that I could say that about.

Pros

What I like the most is the standardization. Every single person has access two programs like Microsoft Word and Excel. They may look at a Word document through the free site, albeit with limited functions, but they will be able to see it. Plus, I have used all of the Microsoft products for well over 20 years and would be at an extreme disadvantage if I had to choose another platform now. I feel like this is one of those brands that has a polarizing effect. Just like people are very opinionated on a controversy of Apple laptops versus Windows laptops. You either love Microsoft products or Google Docs. And while docs has its advantages also, I much prefer the Comfort, consistency, and dependability of Microsoft Office.

Cons

I am having a issue in Microsoft Word. Every time I create a new quick reference bar and add all of the tabs but I will find useful oh, and record all of the macros that simulate a person touching the keyboard such as the enter key or delete key, when I restart my computer everything is gone and if I open my "normal" template it is gone from there too. I tried going through Best Buy all the way up to their top Geek Squad representative oh, and they were not able to fix it. He said it appears to be an enterprise-level issue, yet I only have 365 family, so it should not be in Enterprise issue. I'm hoping to have it corrected soon. It's been going on close to a year.

Thomas

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

Why I don't mind subscribing to Office

For my personal tasks, hobbies, and file storage and archiving, I needed a reliable solution. I mostly compared GSuite and Microsoft 365. Ultimately, my familiarity with the Office ecosystem and the lack of dedicated desktop applications was what drove me to the Microsoft product. I don't see that decision changing any time soon.

Pros

I've been an Office user since Office 97, and the productivity suite truly does just get better with each iteration. I have tried switching to GSuite and other online-first products, but for my workflow the desktop versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote are irreplaceable. I do use the web versions of Office 365 as well at times, and they work quite well, especially if I just need to open and print a document or make a quick edit to something. Their ease-of-use is at least as good if not better than GSuite, which is the primary competitor. Going with the subscription model, I am able to keep my Office up-to-date without needing to purchase and go through more significant upgrades every few years. It's just there!

Cons

While I love the feature completeness of 365 software, it is rather heavy. I acknowledge that not everyone needs everything that is offered, however the web versions provide 99% of the most-necessary functionality, which is awesome! 1TB of storage coming by default is great, however it isn't the large storage quantity that it once was. It would be great if storage tiers could scale with how much data the average person generates today, rather than 5 years ago when it was likely decided on.

Rosie
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Great all Around Collection Of Tools

I have used Microsoft for a very long time, and has been a go to for my company for many of its features and apps. There is more competition on the market now with other products but I still love using my Microsoft products more than the others. The full text search is phenomenal because it save me time on various projects. The cost of the software is also very reasonable, and it also very easy to use.

Pros

Having different productivity and office tools that work together is a really helpful thing because we don't have to create the integrations they are set in the software itself. The apps are really easy to use and integrate well with Google based apps that do the same thing so documents, spreadsheets and presentations can be used on both Google apps and Microsoft apps which comes in very handy. The ability to be able work offline is amazing. So work can continue even when on the move or when there is no internet connection.

Cons

The constant updating and the amount of space it ends up taking on laptops especially is one of the things I don't like about this software. Also some of the integrations we use are only available if we are using the browser versions of the apps. I don't care for the online version of Outlook for example but the app is my go-to for emails. The developer program is one of the worst experiences Ive had. It got added to one of our computers and that computer never worked the same, the experimental updates that were almost weekly had the computer missing some of its functionality on a regular basis.

Mohammed
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

Pros

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands.
Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface.
Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it.
Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

Cons

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

Maranda

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

Essentials for students

My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive source to get my personal and professional activities completed. Microsoft 365 provides a unique blend of productivity and collaboration tools to help simplify work while providing the freedom to be creative. I have been able to take advantage of these features for both my personal and professional life. The use of Outlook creates a safe place for everyone in the office, regardless of skill set, where they can collaborate with coworkers or brainstorm new ideas. One feature that I have found very helpful is Microsoft Teams which allows groups from different organizations from around the world to communicate easily without emails or phone calls.

Pros

Microsoft office suits me well as a Full-time college student by making it easy for me to organize my work and stay on top of deadlines. I have been working with the office suite for years now, and it seems to work well with my needs. I can stay organized with the calendar tab along the side of the screen, finding what I need right away on any computer I enter.

The OneDrive tab is also convenient with its cloud backup-saving feature, so if anything were to happen to my computer or laptop I could simply log in from another machine and all my files would be there. My favorite feature in Office is the online version, which allows me to access my documents from any computer with internet access for when I don't have easy access to my own laptop. With all these features, Microsoft Office has ensured that I am able to get work done on time and easily manage my workload.

I would highly recommend Microsoft Office to anyone who needs software for school or for home. It is so handy and user friendly that I could not see myself using anything else.

Cons

One con I do have about Microsoft office is that it can be difficult to 'get your head around' the various features. This program is more complex than many of its counterparts, which can make it difficult if you are new to this type of software. I find that where there are complicated features in Microsoft office programs, they will often have tutorials on how to use them available.

I am not an expert in computers but I do know something about using Microsoft Office and all of its features. For the past few years I have been using it for my class work and other data processing tasks that we were assigned to complete back then.

• Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

Easy and dependable

It has been a powerful application with a very easy user interface, I enjoy its provision of latest updates and compatibility which makes it preferred to other applications which I switched from.

Pros

This is an application that has been of great impact to my team in terms of file sharing. We no longer need to email corrected documents to individual stations as the link only needs to be shared for viewing and accessing by all members of the team. I love the fact that it practically works on all devices with easy access to latest updates and easy to use toolbars. I'm just in love with this app.

Cons

One of the downside I noticed in this app is the fact that I always need to download the graphic art before usage which could have just been integrated during installation. Its though cheap but since I always have to subscribe, I don't feel I own the application which usually gives me concern over its security knowing fully well its a cloud based application. I will also want the developers to work on the advanced features which are hard to access.

Ayman

Reviewed on 02/10/2021

Office 365 is a must-have work-from-home solution that allows you to edit documents.

A unique experience and I still enjoy it and I advise everyone to own and use it, as it will keep you connected with your business network as if you were at your workstation.

Pros

It is the integrated work platform, which is a feature that all companies and employers strive to supply to succeed and keep their operations running smoothly. During the Corona pandemic lockdown periods, when our company provided everyone with access to the Office 365 platform, we were all able to enable, through the use of our personal computers, without the need to use a work computer or the company's network, and without the need to install many programs on my device that I do not have a license for. We have all been able to continue working with the same efficiency and effectiveness thanks to the Office 365 platform, which allowed us to access all of the programs installed on the work machine, make changes to files, send and receive messages, and conduct meetings by default by simply connecting to the Internet.
It's a simple platform to use, and any files and correspondence created or edited with the Office 365 platform will be preserved in the cloud, where we can access them simply and at any time.
You will not have to worry about the continuity of your business or the capacity to communicate with your work team in any form if you have all of the apps that we use daily, such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.

Cons

An integrated platform that is easy to use for everyone and is uncomplicated, it is enough to enter your page to see all your applications and start working directly. It's like having a hidden computer with you everywhere without the need to carry bags and roaming with it.

Kelly
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 29/09/2021

Tutoring with Microsoft 365

For me Microsoft 365 allows me to help my students make great presentations, and to make presentations myself that I can share even when tutoring online. I can create documents for each student and family to take notes on and then to search through again whenever I am trying to pace a student and figure out where we need to go next in their tutoring plan. I am also able to use spreadsheets to track income and expenses, project my future income, and make sure I’m staying within budget. Microsoft 365 really does it all.

Pros

The things that I like most about Microsoft 365 include: document storage and management, access to PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and the ability to have so many tools within each program. You can really make your presentations stand out and PowerPoint is so easy to use. Microsoft Word allows seamless formatting and is easy for taking notes. Excel is amazing for making spreadsheets and is also very intuitive for use. The ability to have so many places to store your documents easily and then access them is phenomenal. It was very easy to integrate Microsoft 365 with my tutoring business and to use it for almost all of my daily needs.

Cons

The features that I feel could use some improvement are the apps for mobile access, offline access, and the search/filter feature. They don’t work as great as I would like, but overall they are still nice to have.

Danang Muhammad
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

A Productivity suite for everyday job you'd never change!

As a freelance translator, I definitely use Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I use the Mac version of Office, and this software is extremely beneficial to me. I prefer to type scripts in Word. The formatting options are quite extensive. I use Excel to keep track of schedules, client lists, and monthly expenses. While PowerPoint is used to present to clients, the templates provided are quite good and visually appealing. Collaboration features that make it easy to see changes made by peers, as well as 1 TB of online storage that is more than enough for document storage. However, the monthly subscription fee is quite pricey for personal, and the iPad application's numerous limitations frequently prevent me from working when i didn't carry my Mac.

Pros

It just all-in-one complete productivity suite you need to do your job. An auto-save document feature (i use OneDrive) that saves me thousand time, and the fact that this software is a standard in every industry brings convenience to its users to exhange document and work on same project.

Cons

The subscription fee which pretty expensive for individual, the iPad app is less intuitive as it doesn't offer full function like the desktop version.

Google Docs and WPS Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 offer compatibility support and being standard means eliminating error formatting on documents.