Ringover Reviews

About Ringover

Ringover is the no.1 business phone system that gives you unlimited calls to 110 countries, video conferencing, SMS and group messaging, call recording, call whispering and more features focused on improving your teams productivit...

4.7

Browse Ringover Reviews

Santosh

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from Ringover

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Replied 23/06/2020
Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/02/2023

Ringover is a software that businesses can use to manage their communication, which is based...

Ringover is widely appreciated as a cloud-based communication software that offers an all-encompassing range of communication tools suitable for businesses. Its user-friendly interface, high-caliber voice and video calls, and smooth integration with other business tools have garnered admiration from users. However, a few users have expressed occasional technical difficulties, and the call quality has been a cause for concern for some. Nevertheless, on the whole, Ringover appears to be a dependable and reasonably priced solution for businesses seeking to simplify their communication processes.

Pros

Ringover is a software that provides a wide range of communication tools such as voice and video calls, messaging, and team collaboration, all in one place. It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that is easy to set up without the need for any special hardware or software installations. The software utilizes VoIP technology to ensure high-quality voice and video calls, which reduces call dropouts, lags, and delays, resulting in clear and crisp audio and video quality. Additionally, Ringover integrates with various other business tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Slack, which makes it convenient for businesses to streamline their workflows and communication across multiple platforms. Ringover also offers flexible and cost-effective pricing plans suitable for businesses of different sizes.

Cons

There are some typical complaints from users of Ringover that relate to sporadic disruptions and issues with the call quality, which may have an impact on the overall communication experience. Additionally, a few users have reported occasional technical glitches or challenges with integrating the software. However, it is important to note that these issues are not very common, and the Ringover customer support team usually responds promptly to resolve them

Response from Ringover

Hello Aman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this comment.

We are happy to learn that you enjoy our solution and, that you enjoy our various integrations.

We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced some mild disruptions with Ringover.

Should you experience any issues at some point, please feel free to email us at [email protected], and our support team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a pleasant day!

The Ringover Team.

Cyril
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Telephony for flexibility

Pros

make a call, transfert it is easy. Setting up a standard with it's own options is very usefull and the mot important thing is that you can manage a calendar for every operator.

Cons

There's some issues about the stability of communication, and the software (desktop app) comes with multiple bugs.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

For the princing cheapier.

Response from Ringover

Hello Cyril,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We're happy to learn that you find our solution very user-friendly.

Regarding the difficulties that you found, we're currently working to improve the overall quality of our product. However, our support team is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm (CET) and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (CET) by phone at +33 1 84 80 08 00 and preferably by email at [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to contact them, if ever you're still having issues, they'll be more than happy to help you with them.

We wish you the best.

Llana Melissa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Communication Just for Work

I love Ringover! It’s like my communication space specifically for work. I don’t have to use my personal number anymore so it’s a way to separate calls and messages from work and from family. It’s ideal for work-life balance, I guess.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it offers my most needed communication tools and more in one app - messaging, video calls, and statistics.

Cons

What I least like about this software is sometimes when my husband and I call at the same time the reception becomes poor. I wonder if it’s just my internet or it’s the app.

Response from Ringover

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying our service.

In the event that you are experiencing some quality issues, please feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] and, our team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a lovely day!

The Ringover Team.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

Pros

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Response from Ringover

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Replied 04/03/2021
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Horrible! If you value communications as a company stay far away.

Pros

Did like their interface and ease of use when originally pitched on their product

Cons

Once we signed up everything was wrong, from connections, to SMS, to billing.

Response from Ringover

Hello,

We're truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service.

We deeply regret that the promises made during the pitch did not align with the actual experience after signing up.

Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we would like to address and resolve these issues promptly. Please reach out to our support team directly so that we can investigate and rectify the situation.

We understand the importance of reliable communication for businesses and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust and provide a better experience.

Ringover team.

Replied 11/04/2024
Hamid

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Ringover is Good

Pros

Phone quality is very good, almost is easy ti use

Cons

The solution is easy to use for any one, very interactif

Response from Ringover

Hello Hamid,

Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover team.

Kit

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Remote Work Made Easier

Because of Ringover I found another remote work for me. This app gives opportunities for work not just locally but even internationally because ofthe remote access it provides. So grateful there's an app like this!

Pros

What I like most about this software is I can have it installed in my phone, my ipad or in my Mac, whichever helps me comfortably make my calls. Great app!

Cons

Sometimes when two people are using the app at the same time the voice quality gets poor. Our voice interestingly sounds a bit distant and softer. Though we found a solution to make a schedule forcalling, it would have been better ifthe sound quality doesn't change.

Response from Ringover

Hello Kit,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.

We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover Team!

Julie
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Pros

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

Cons

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Jack
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Great for training and international calls

Pros

Being able to listen into calls for training purposes is very useful and really helps our training scheme

Cons

Sometimes there is delay which can make it more difficult to have a fluid conversation - doesn't happen often though

Response from Ringover

Hello Jack,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.
Good day and see you soon !

Replied 18/06/2021
Thorsten

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Why we decided for ringover

I like the product in the daily work

Pros

It‘s very easy to implement within a organization. Intuitive handling

Cons

Switch user to snooze if they forgot it by themselfe.

Aircall and Toky

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

The UI and UX was not as We need it for our processes. The integration to our CRM was not possible in a easy way!

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

The product packaging fits best to our requirements.

Response from Ringover

Hello Thorsten,

So happy to hear about your positive experience. We are extremely honoured to be working with your team and we look forward to continuing the journey together as your VoIP provider!

Replied 15/06/2020
Maxime

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

RingOver is a really good product - good compromised

Pros

Many things: easy to setup, the IVR, really easy to deploy inside my company.
And the "monitoring" is really interesting.
The redirection of the calls in function of the different rules is really interesting.

Cons

Sometimes we had some trouble with the communication, people didn't hear us well.
And the Chrome extension isn't working very well, sometimes we someone call me it doesn't ring but it works on the mobile app.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

The administration console is more easy to understand and setup, there are more options than aircall and the pricing plan is more understandable than your concurrents.

Response from Ringover

Hello Maxime,

Thanks a lot for your warm feedback!

We have been working really hard on simplifying our pricing and the overall user experience. So happy to hear that you have benefited from this!

Looking forward to working more with your team at Artifakt :)

Replied 18/06/2020
Soumaya
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

ringover

we have a daily use of it since we got a call center

Pros

Ringover is really effective as it is time saving + It help us to do report

Cons

There is nothing we like least about this software.

Response from Ringover

Hello Soumaya,

Thank you for this great comment ! We are happy to know that you like our solution! We do everything we can to make it user friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service whatever the situation !

We look forward to continuing with you.

Replied 26/10/2021
Luis

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Great Call Center App

We have had a great experience with Ringover so far.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Great management and monitoring tools. Outstanding customer support. Multi language. Free calling to multiple countries.

Cons

We have had sporadic connectivity issues but the have been promptly resolved

Response from Ringover

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your wonderful review!
Our whole team is happy to work with you.
If ever you need some additional advice on how to reduce connectivity issues , please reach out at [email protected].

Replied 16/09/2021
ismail

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Ringover

'i'm using ringover to contact my clients

Pros

Very fast, i find it very pratical and easy to use, this software is very useful for my job

Cons

Their nothing i don't like on Ringover maybe sometimes the voice mail doesn't work

Response from Ringover

Hello Ismail,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our solution. Your comments are taken into account, so we can improve our product even more.

Replied 29/09/2021
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

using this software having fantastic exprince

sometimes it makes a problem. I think future update its will be alright. my experience in this application is so friendly overall.

Pros

it is superb!
it makes it easy for my work, I contact a lot of person with use it.

Cons

I feel so apeshit on this. The least version this has powerful.

Response from Ringover

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.

Replied 26/04/2021
Callum

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

GMD

full package for when our sales people make sales calls.

Pros

Very easy interface.
Good accelerated work features E.G quick dial
Simple

Cons

The set up could have been a little bit easier.

Response from Ringover

Hello Callum, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.

Replied 25/05/2021
zakaria
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Ringover satisfaction

Pros

Easy to use !
I can have it on computer and phone too !

Cons

When there is a bad wifi it's a bit complicated to hear the other party.

Response from Ringover

Hello Zakaria,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our solution is regularly improved so you don't encounter any problem.

See you soon,

Replied 24/09/2021
Jonathan
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

Great product, functionality and at a great price

I prefer it to zoom for video calls, it integrates with my calendar and it easier for visitors to attend.

The call out funtionality is brilliant, again so simple.

Pros

It is so easy to use, the quality is perfect and when inviting users to a video meeting it is just a url click that works every time.

Cons

For me the service is perfect, I haven't come across any issues.

Response from Ringover

Hello Jonathan, thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us. Your comments are taken into account, and we will make sure we improve even more.

Jquarn
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 05/07/2021

Best Phone Software

Pros

The user interface is really beautiful and easy to use. other similar software has a really dry, not up-to-date design but Ring over is more with the times which I believe has an impact on productivity.

Cons

Sometimes their is a delay a few seconds between when you speak and the person on the phone which I believe will be fixed sooner than later

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thank you for your great comment! We hope you enjoy our solution for a long time to come!
Have a nice day,

karen
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

Excellent Product

definitely brining the office to home environment, recording of calls save taking notes.

Pros

Excellent account management . good service quality and ease of use

Cons

Not much I dislike only a slight delay but not that noticable.

Response from Ringover

Hello Karen,
Have a nice day,

Hamza

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Very good product for sales pros

Cold calling is way easier with Ringover and to keep track of the calls history if a good feature too

Pros

Friendly user interface - great UX - Not expansive

Cons

Need to sign on very often or no reception of the call

Response from Ringover

Hello Hamza,
The quality of customer service and the ease of use are one of the fundamental values carried by our company. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.
Good day and see you soon !

Replied 08/09/2021
Ben

RIngover review

Uses ring over to contact customers.

Pros

Product is very easy to use. Simple and efficient

Cons

Sometimes I like to not have to switch between dashboard to see other details but not a big deal.

Response from Ringover

Hello Ben,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share such lovely feedback! We are proud to know that you have found Ringover easy to use.

Looking forward to working more with you :)

Replied 15/06/2020
Antoine
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Perfect for the price

Pros

The pricing is perfect for what you get. Lot of nice features.

Cons

The last version had some tweaks that was a bit regressive but they corrected it

Response from Ringover

Hello Antoine,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.
We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution.
Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Ringover Team

Replied 28/09/2021
Rishi

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Great service, easy to use, mobile compatibility and reporting tools

Cons

The service should be all-inclusive across all countries rather than a select few landlines.

Response from Ringover

Hi Rishi, thanks for leaving such awesome feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy using RingOver and we would do all we can to ensure you receive the very best! Thanks again :)

Replied 17/04/2019