StoreKit Reviews

About StoreKit

StoreKit is a digital menu and payment technology software that helps businesses accept orders for food and drink. With click & collect, delivery, and in-store ordering modules, StoreKit not only saves restaurants operational...

4.8

Browse StoreKit Reviews

Omorinsola

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Storekit Experience

Storekit allows for direct to consumer to be as streamlined as possible and gives my business a more professional feel and appearance, compared to placing orders via email/WhatsApp or IG DMs. Also SK offers additional features beyond what could be achieved by manually accepting orders without SK, e.g. reporting&statistics, order tracking, notifications, opening times, integration with other softwares.

Pros

I like that SK is easy to use, easy to setup and requires little effort on the backend to get up and running. Customers are given a good experience as placing an order is quick to do, with a wide range of card types accepted. There’s a reporting and statistics function that will track which products are selling well which helps for monitoring.

It has a low and competitive transaction fee and provides support for users. I like that SK actually wants to hear from its users and takes action to improve features for users and customers. They’re a great software company and have greatly impacted the running of my business in the best way possible, allowing me to do what I do best and trust the ordering software is in good hands.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to drag products between categories instead of having to recreate a new item for a different category. That way, the product would not be listed as separate to an identical product in the reporting and statistics. This is the reason I am having to do the reporting outside of storekit.

Slerp

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Lower transaction fee, seamless interface/usability. Ease of use, great customer experience and mobile friendly.
Chrissie

Reviewed on 19/10/2023

Fantastic for food places that take orders days in advance

Overall it's been great, the system is easy to use and customers like it, just the issues with delivery fees not being charged have been difficult to get solved

Pros

It took me a while to find a platform that was suitable for my business - I take orders for specific days (Thursdays - Saturdays) and can only take 3 orders per day maximum, and customers pick their date and I hand deliver products to their door. The system is super easy to use and make changes to products and add store notices (if the store is closed for certain days for example)

Cons

Sometimes when I make updates to products/delivery areas/store notices, the system will take in extra orders and go above the 3 maximum orders per day that I set, so I have to apologise and refund the customer. Also I've had occasions where the customer has requested delivery but the system didn't charge them a delivery fee.

Ruchi

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

Great product.. Expensive but customer care is super friendly

Good

Pros

Easy to use and setup the store. I wanted more features which are listed below.

Cons

Order downloads doesn't work well.

For composite products - there's no products do not count towards individual sales..

Top StoreKit Alternatives

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

pizza takaway

Brilliant experience, great company very responsive. Looing forward to developing this further to meet all our requirements.

Thanks Store Kit!!!

Pros

very good value and that store kit are really keen to work along side you to help improve it. They really care about the customer and ease of usage of their software.

Cons

not enough options yet to change the way the orders appear on the kitchen display screen.

Dan

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

First two nights done

I’ve been really impressed so far. I only wish it had the ability to offer a simple pos till system because I run square on our van, Storekit at our prep kitchen and WhatsApp for business on the van for preorders. Ideally, I’d do away with square and WhatsApp and have Storekit on the van but the fact that it cannot take walk up payments is disappointing.

Pros

I thought the software was very simple to adapt, such as changing the menu, adding pictures. Also, absolutely loads of different ways to manage pre ordering slots.

Cons

Would be better that if a customer makes an error, we can switch the slot vs just refunding the customer. Equally, it would be good to have the ability to see which of the orders coming up are in a similar geographical location to make routing better for the environment and maximise driver deliveries.

Square Online and Hungrrr

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Speed of turnaround and ability to make a pre order slot adapt to our situation, not just by time slot but by revenue,

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Great Service.

Customer service on point! had a great onboarding call to discuss the software and explain everything to me! Free to use apart from the online payment system

Pros

For me, this is the best software I have found so far - I like that they are constantly developing and adding to the software based of the users ideas

Cons

There are a few minor features missing - However anything I have mentioned they have been keen to listen so I am hopeful they will add them when they can

Andy
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Easy food and drink ordering, no monthly fees

Fantastic - they are always happy to help, very easy to get hold of. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular - 10/10! And the whole team, amazing, thank you

Pros

No setup fees, quick setup, and excellent customer service. The software does everything we need to sell food and drink in our theatre and cinema. Easy to use.

Cons

Seat selection dropdown was initially too long (as we have hundreds of seats), however, Storekit have since improved this based on my feedback - and it is now searchable. Great!

Clover

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

No setup cost, quick to setup, simple, and great customer service.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Great product

Great customer service super helpful and fast response times

Pros

This is a great product in a space that offers not a lot of choice. Storekit make it easy to set up and online click and collect system and it does it very well.

Cons

The lack of customization is slightly frustrating but not a deal breaker. the ability to customize fonts and colors in the store would be an improvement in my eyes even if the general layout was fixed.

GloriaFood

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Storekit offer a cleaner UI and overall more seamless product in my view
Asen

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

Amazing tool for takeaways

I am so happy and fortunate to have come across this website/platform

Pros

Compared to other sites and platforms it is very reasonable to use and the cost is worth every penny.
Menu is very easy to create
Customer service and support are one of the best, honestly haven't had such a great experience for a very long time!

Cons

Not much really.
Would probably like to have the option to personalise your page more to your trade, meaning to look more like am individual website, which will be great!

Will

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Storekit Online

We love the technology, self explanatory and so easy to use and set up. This has made it easy for businesses to use and obtain themselves online and develop their software. Ultimately we have been able to generate new sales and revenues from this which is fabulous

Pros

Having worked with the Storekit team we have exposed ourselves with this leading online technology and the team have always been quick and decisive when developing the software.

Cons

Nothing it is all so good and easy to use

Fidelis
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 23/01/2022

Supper Clubs London

Absolutely exceptional, this has revolutionised the capabilities of us a small business and imminently will reflect on sales increase and less strenuous to the staff. Super happy

Pros

The simplicity in setting up the store and the amazing help from the Storekit staff in swiftly addressing any issues or concerns and even their suggestions in creating an even better experience.

Cons

That I can’t use in Africa with my other business lol.

Epos Now

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

It best suited the needs of our business through the various options given to us by the attentive store-kit staff.
Steve

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

Setting up is Easy

Storekit have offered great one to one help in getting set up with the agent checking in me from time to time to ensure everything is where it should be.

Pros

Love how easy it has been to set up my food delivery service with storekit. I have been able to do it at my leisure ensuring everything is spot on before our big launch.

Cons

I have had no problems at all so far so no cons to give!

Jodi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

"Up and running in 20 minutes" is not an exaggeration!

This is a solution that I can see several of my customers using. I think SK Order & Pay could be almost a perfect fit for any hospitality business wanting to set up an online food sales service, while avoiding the commitment and commissions that the larger players impose.

Pros

SK Order & Pay is extremely intuitive to set up and to navigate around, so it's easy to play around with changes and make tweaks while learning how to set up and use it. The customer-facing website it produces is clean and slick-looking and the actual ordering steps -- arguably the most important part of what this software does -- are fast to load and again intuitive.

Cons

There's honestly nothing at this stage I can criticise. We haven't yet deployed it in a real-life situation so I can't comment on its reliability, but the fact so many recognisable brands are using it gives me confidence that it will be reliable in the field.

Charlie
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

Can’t believe how easy it all was!

One of the easiest firms I have dealt with. They couldn’t be more helpful.

Pros

So intuitive! Easy to navigate menus, instant feedback from trialling ideas.

Cons

To have video on the splash page would be great.
Also, the ability to
Mark orders as “complete”. When it’s busy and multiple users can be tricky to keep track.

Flipdish

Price and ease of use.
Gemma
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 11/04/2021

Online Bakery Store

This app is great for creating online menus very easily with lots of options and personalisation. It is very easy to use and set up, unlike many others. This is also perfect for small business like me who cannot commit to high monthly charges so instead are only being charged as used.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use and very fast to set up. The menu is so easy to create and get going. The customer service team were incredibly polite and helpful on onboarding though the StoreKit YouTube Channel is also great for help!

Cons

I am in the initials stages of setting up my business so what I have disliked so far is the length of time it has/is taking to get my online payment set up. I have now applied twice.

Wix
george

Reviewed on 08/11/2021

Fastest QR code software there is..

Incredible, from Sales team onboarding us to ongoing service. Really strong company that care about what we want.

Pros

Easy to use for staff and patrons alike, extremely good value rates and looks best in class.

Cons

The only con is that I was other bars had this software - it's ridiculous to download an app for others.

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

How this has tranformed Bar46

over the last 6 month this has changed bar46 durig covid helping our customers order with ease

Pros

how simple it was to set up and support should u need it

Cons

How easy it was to set up and the overall design on the software

• Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 25/11/2022

Very easy software to use

Pros

Easy to use, change your menu, take things off the menu!

Cons

Sometimes orders come through and if you aren’t on the order page, you don’t hear the orders.

alfie

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Table ordering magic..

i have moved from another table ordering POS company and am very happy that i made the move.

Pros

the layout and visuals to customers. the ease of use for people to spend money at the venue. the data reports work very well.

Cons

that we have to use a stationary POS like Lightspeed to fully integrate

Tamas

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

General Review

Pros

It is easy to use and linked to a driver platform so my team doesn't have to look for drivers. Saves a lot of time and headache

Cons

Unfortunately there is no option to delete the "coffee shop menu" which is set for some sort of setting purposes. The team sometimes changes our menu to this trial menu by mistake.

The discount part would be nice to have more option such as 241 on selected items

• Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Super easy online sales setup

Excellent....very friendly helpful team

Pros

Simple to use logical and flexible, has all the options I need for my online sales

Cons

Very little it does everything I need it to including informing me of sales in real time

Syed

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Amazing value

Great

Pros

Other companies may charge a hefty fee for an online ordering system as smooth as storekits. You get more than what you pay for here as it's free. The rates for card payments are comparable to others out there so it is still competitive.

Cons

For evening business support is at a minimum as storekit staff don't work a evening shift.

theo

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Fast, functional, effective and inexpensive

Exceptional.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customise and easy to implement

Cons

Still waiting to find something. If we have an issue it’s handled by the customer service dept and we usually see an update in the software within a day or two!

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Plain and simple

Very professional and easy to use

Pros

It’s both user easy and business friendly. We have tried three different systems and this is by far the best

Cons

No issues at all. It was what we were told we were going to get

Jo
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 30/07/2021

Storekit online ordering

Excellent! Will keep using it.

Pros

Really complete components for setting up an online store. Customer service is super helpful and always walks me through the process when I get stuck! GreT analytics to see sakes data over time too.

Cons

1. Don't like that the url link to stoes is clunky and a bit ugly. Would be better if it could be personalisable and more user friendly so when you post it on social media it reads/looks better
2. Need to be able to duplicate menus for editing rather than starting a new menu each time