HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Marketing...

4.2

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

5,924 of 5,924 reviews
Sean
Sean

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Pros

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient.

What I liked:
• Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface
• Great support and learning resources
• HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation
• Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Cons

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.

Improvements I'd like to see:
• Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use
• Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards
• Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection
• Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

ClickDimensions

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.
Juan
Juan

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Great marketing tool for SMB

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Jessica

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Best marketing automation tool I've used!

My overall experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub has been nothing short of outstanding. It's a platform that truly understands the needs of modern marketers, offering a rich array of tools that cater to every aspect of digital marketing. Its strength lies in not only its extensive feature set but also in its dedication to user experience, making sophisticated marketing strategies accessible to businesses of all sizes. HubSpot has played a pivotal role in streamlining our marketing operations, driving growth, and enhancing our engagement strategies. Its ability to deliver detailed analytics and insights has been invaluable in refining our approaches and achieving our marketing goals. In a digital landscape that's constantly evolving, HubSpot Marketing Hub has proven to be a reliable, innovative partner in navigating the complexities of online marketing.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub shines brightest for its exceptional user-friendliness and comprehensive all-in-one marketing platform capabilities. Its intuitive design ensures that even those new to digital marketing can navigate and leverage the platform with ease. What I appreciate the most is how it seamlessly integrates various aspects of marketing—email campaigns, social media management, SEO, content marketing, and analytics—into one cohesive ecosystem. This integration not only simplifies the marketing workflow but also enhances the effectiveness of campaigns through unified strategy execution. The platform's inbound marketing tools are particularly noteworthy, enabling businesses to attract, engage, and delight customers in a way that feels both personalized and authentic.

Cons

It's challenging to pinpoint what I liked least about HubSpot Marketing Hub, as it consistently exceeds expectations across the board. If pressed, I'd say the platform's pricing structure might be a concern for very small businesses or startups that are tightly managing expenses. While HubSpot offers a free version, scaling up for access to more advanced features and capabilities can become a significant investment. However, it's important to note that the value derived from its comprehensive suite of tools often justifies the cost, providing ROI through increased lead generation, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction.

Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives

George

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Great Email Marketing tool for all

Pros

One of the most appealing aspects of HubSpot Marketing Hub is its comprehensive suite of tools designed to streamline and optimize marketing efforts. From lead generation and email marketing to analytics and automation, HubSpot offers a cohesive platform that caters to the diverse needs of marketers. The user-friendly interface simplifies tasks, allowing users to create campaigns, manage contacts, and track performance with ease.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of HubSpot Marketing Hub is its pricing structure, which may be prohibitive for smaller businesses or startups with limited budgets. While the platform offers extensive features, access to certain advanced functionalities often requires higher-tier subscriptions, potentially pricing out smaller organizations.

Additionally, some users have noted a learning curve associated with fully utilizing HubSpot's capabilities, particularly for those new to marketing automation software

Brianna
Brianna

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Professional Marketing Hub - Great But Very Expensive

Good, user friendly, automated, and appreciate being able to integrate with almost all (if not all) of the other tech stack elements we use.

Pros

All in all--Hubspot's Marketing Hub (Professional suite) is fantastic. you can integrate landing pages, blogs, social media, email marketing and campaigns, and design / track your SEO strategy all on one platform. It's relatively user friendly (once you have your team trained to use it) and Hubspot's industry status means that it can be integrated with *most* other apps, platforms, or services.

Cons

It's wildly expensive. We're currently leveraging a great startup discount for the Marketing Hub--once that discount is finished, we may not be able to justify the great all-in-one solution for the cost. Instead, we'll look to hack together a similar solution with varied 3rd party apps. A headache to be sure, but Hubspot's full cost Marketing suite is really only designed for large-scale enterprise use. (The cost is astounding.)

Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Have previous experience using the Professional Marketing Hub with another team and knew its full capacities were what we wanted and planned to use.
Giovanni

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

A great tool for lead generation and campaign analysis

Pros

The automation and visibility are the greatest features that HubSpot Marketing Hub can offer to your company. It is really easy to use and maintain, whether you have a small or a larger marketing (or lead generation) team. You can keep track of everything that's happening in every active or past campaign with just a few clicks.

Cons

Although HubSpot offers solutions for every stage of lead generation and management, tracking a lead from a campaign through the sales pipeline once its deal card is created is not straightforward. While it is possible with the right skills and advanced knowledge, it will require a learning curve and some time to refine the results.

Rob

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub streamlines marketing effort

Pros

HubSpot is a comprehensive suite of tools which consolidates tech stack and efforts. The product is easy to use, works well and is, in my opinion, best in the market.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing Hub configured for most businesses is expensive and a roadblock to higher adoption from smaller businesses. The gaps of features between starter and pro is too wide.

Vigdalia
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub serves you well!

Besides all the features HubSpot Marketing Hub has to make my work easier, there are two advantages that HubSpot Marketing Hub offers me, like customer support at a click and the courses they give their users. That's awesome!

Pros

What I like most about HubSpot Marketing Hub is that we can do all our marketing with it, something that we had been looking for a long time. Since the first moment we received the free demo, we knew we had found what we needed in terms of marketing, so we took the next step to pay its value.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing Hub has nothing I don't like so far, and being honest, I don't think I'll find something in a short term.

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub Review from a regular user

Overall great, helps me to capture leads through forms, landing pages, and calls to action embedded on my company's website. Also helps me to automate repetitive marketing tasks, such as sending follow-up emails, scheduling social media posts, and triggering workflows based on user behavior.

Pros

It provides me a centralized platform for managing multiple marketing activities, eliminating the need for using separate tools or platforms for different tasks.This streamlines workflows and improves efficiency for marketing teams.

Cons

Hubspot is a bit pricy tool, and it takes quite amount of time to learn this platform efficiently

Reviewed on 04/05/2024

HubSpot Review

Very useful once mastered on how to properly use.

Pros

Setting up email and drip campaigns to manage lead generation and capture.

Cons

High learning curve compared to other applications

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.
Charline
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Get your sales and marketing on the same page!

I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools.

I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...).

I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Pros

Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable!

I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features.

Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Cons

As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future!

Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

WordPress and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is a great tool to get your sales and marketing team on the same page with clearly visible and manageable results.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

Great application to manage new leads from customer

It was great while we used to follow up with email campaign and leads. The use can be challenging if you are very sure of your business needs so I will recommend finding to HubSpot or a marking agency you trust who can help you finding exactly what kind of tools you will need to use to reach expectations and conversions

Pros

We used the service in our office get leads from some of our landing and referral websites. We received a lot of leads and it was hard to follow up with just a mail chimp our a google form and we needed automation to convert them to new customers. HubSpot helped us to managed the new leads and we were able to compare our campaigns with other cases similar to us that used this service so it increased out sales by 150%.

Cons

The service is expensive and you have to make sure all your team is dedicated to the training. Its a very different approach to follow up on leads and email marketing than other services so training is very important.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We changed marketing agency and they used a different service.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We got the recommendation from our marketing agency
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up.

That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub.
- Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value.
- Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times.
- Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.
Tom

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Pros

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

Cons

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.
Shannon

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

HubSpot - A Moderately Decent Enterprise Platform for Mid-Size Business Needs

Pros

What I like most about the software is it's ease of use, it's extensibility, and the robust network of developers and consultants that specialize on the platform. HubSpot has done an excellent job of cultivating a community of users and engineers to service the software, which makes finding the right talent for the platform super easy. Implementation is a breeze and daily use is painless once you're up to speed.

Cons

what I like least about the software is how it's user permissions are structured. They are extremely rigid and don't allow for granular access control. Also, when you block someone from having access to a specific section of the site, you would think they wouldn't see that section in their nav bar, or at least see anything when they click on it, right? Wrong. Blocking someone's access to a feature doesn't block them from seeing the objects they're being blocked from, they just can't interact with it. This is not a tool to share with the overarching team as anyone can access many parts of the platform even when they shouldn't have access. It's extremely fustrating.

ActiveCampaign, Brevo, Act-On, Mailchimp and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The agency partner options and platform capabilities were the key influencers in my decision to select HubSpot.
Mike
Mike

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Great Marketing Software for Agencies

I use HubSpot Marketing Hub to help my business. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me a lot. It makes marketing easy and effective. I like that HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to. The only thing I didn't like about HubSpot was the price

Pros

The thing I like best about HubSpot is that it makes marketing easy and effective. From the get-go, HubSpot has made marketing easy and effective for our team. Since we are an agency, we need to be able to quickly adapt and change strategies on the fly. HubSpot's software is constantly evolving and updating which enables us to do just that.

If you're looking for a marketing solution that will make your life easy, I highly recommend HubSpot!

Cons

The thing I liked least about HubSpot was the pricing. It was a little more expensive than some of the other options out there. However, the quality and features of HubSpot were well worth the price.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched from SendinBlue because HubSpot provides more features for our team. We were able to get more done with HubSpot and it made our marketing more effective. The price was a little higher, but the quality was worth it.

Brevo

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub is more user-friendly and provides more features than sharpspring and marketo. HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to, which is a major plus. (Marketo pricing was even higher if we wanted everything).
Eunice

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Robust and Affordable

I’m SO glad I listened to my implementation team. I’ve tried several other platforms that were at least 3x as expensive for less functionality. Since moving to Hubspot, we simplified our tech stack which helped us save money and make money without all the fuss that other apps created. It’s a must have for small businesses that don’t mind spending the time to implement the RIGHT tool.

Pros

Hubspot is the all in one marketing and CRM solution I didn’t know my company needed. Though it’s not necessarily intuitive at first, the learning curve led to a major payoff quickly now that we have our website, lead magnets and funnels all set up it’s a magical suite of simply integrated functions that make life so much easier.

Cons

Unfortunately Some of the website and landing page templates lack creativity and can be a bit buggy. It’s also sometimes difficult to remember where certain functions live but the integration with other apps and seamless connections within the portal make up for the 5 seconds of confusion.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and SamCart

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Click funnels was too expensive and did not integrate easily with other apps in our tech stack.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pricing and ease of use were top factors
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

The last marketing tool you'll need

I think the marketing hub plus the sales hub are priceless if integrated well. The best results from campaigns I ever had is when we were able to use this tool across the whole company.

Pros

Hubspot allows all your marketing efforts to be managed as an easy CSM to power all the lead and customer information as a CRM. The automation and event triggering with the product work wonders once its done well.

Cons

It can feel expensive if the rest of the company is not using its products as you need to create a hybrid model to track everything and that makes it sometimes worthless

Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I had already have excellent past experiences using hubspot and I know exactly how to execute my marketing playbook with it. Also its support is fantastic. Super easy to get ahold of them and resolve any issue.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me.

I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class.
The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there aren’t the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros

I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my family’s Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isn’t a page in Hubspot that doesn’t offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. It’s all in-line too. I don’t have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. It’s been a game changer.
It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it.
It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be.
It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons

Obvs the price. It’s pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isn’t breaking us.

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool.

It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns.

HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you.

There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros

- Intuitive UX (mostly).

- Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work.

- The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons

- Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot.

- The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens.

- Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports.

- The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Winnie
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

Chase
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

Pros

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

Cons

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Josh

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs
Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy.
Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general.
HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume.
Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies.
Ability to request product features from the community
User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all
Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed.
Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly.
Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other.
Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program.
Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Casey
Casey

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Tons of features, great training and support, but lots of caveats

Pros

Amazing, if not the best user-experience in marketing automation. Workflows are particularly powerful with plenty of controls to map your buyer journeys. You can execute very powerful campaigns with tons of triggers, actions, and filtering options.

I really liked their training, including the HubSpot academy training which are built very professionally. The way they present their e-Learning platform makes the information easy to digest and ultimately understand the inbound marketing methodology. That is in itself worth the cost of admission, even though this is provided free of charge.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing is an excellent solution, undoubtedly, but you will get about 80% of the features if you host your website externally. Initially, they will assess if your site can be migrated to their platform.

I imagine plenty of people would rather not do that. If you want a solution that you have to marry, then HubSpot will be okay for you.

They say you can utilize the majority of HubSpot features without hosting, and that is true, but some of their more advanced features such as A/B testing content on web pages or Smart Content will not be utilized. You can still utilize workflows, drip campaigns, and so forth...but these features are only available in the per month plan. Additionally, if you run multiple websites, you must have their per month plan, which is well out of our budget.

On top of that, there are certain modules (i.e. paid campaign tracking, additional contacts) that they will charge additional for. For every 1000 contacts past 1000 you get with the package, they will charge an additional monthly fee. There is also a fairly high onboarding cost. You are also required to commit to one year of their services.

All in all we could not afford to do business with HubSpot because A) we didn't want to move our websites under their platform and B) their price point was not accommodating to our budget. As far as features and functionality...it's all you really need for marketing automation. Their CRM is lackluster though if you want true alignment!