About HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Marketing...

4.2

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

5,451 of 5,451 reviews
Dave
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

The step up for when you're getting serious

I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot.
I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Pros

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality.
Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.
Stacey Van
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

My Comprehensive HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Overall, HubSpot Marketing Hub is an excellent marketing platform that offers an abundance of features and tools to help marketers reach their goals. It is intuitive, comprehensive, and user-friendly.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub is incredibly user-friendly and makes creating and managing campaigns a breeze. The reporting features are extremely comprehensive and allow for detailed analysis of customer behaviour.

Cons

Although the features are comprehensive, the setup process can be a bit overwhelming and there is a steep learning curve.

Rosetta
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Good Marketing Tool If You Have Good Budget to Spend

Some random issues appeared while using it and some glitches too were felt. Overall we are happy with its trial subscription

Pros

A great email marketing tool that has plenty of templates for various categories plus the drag and drop feature is easy. The optimized time for sending newsletters is accurate and has the most open rate during that time.

Cons

The spam rate at the initial stage was higher for our newsletters. Some optimization was needed and it improved after that.

Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives

Amy

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Hubspot Marketing Hub

Extremely pleased with the daily ease of use, prompting and automation. More on boarding/accountability would be beneficial.

Pros

Everything is in one place and integrates with the website and social platforms

Cons

The vastness of it, hard to keep on track of everything that it can do. Quality data in can be difficult with a small business.

NetSuite, Salesforce Sales Cloud and monday.com

More functionality, Marketing Hub

Pipedrive

Pricing, Marketing Component, flexibility between Hub packages
Johnny

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Great CRM that looks modern and is easy to learn

Pros

Ease of use. Various functionalities. Great customer service if you are on a paid plan.

Cons

No texting automations and lack of colour coding. Also don't like that we can't add features a la carte. If you want one small feature from either their marketing or sales packages, you are forced to buy the entire package which can get very expensive.

LeadSquared and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We were already using HubSpot and knew how to use the software.
Jason

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

HubSpot is your all in one solution for managing your customers and processes

Absolutely fantastic to be fair.

Pros

Love how easy everything is to use and learn about. HubSpot take inbound methods seriously and that resonates with our agency

Cons

If I had to choose something I didn’t like it would probably be the cost but if you use it fully it makes it worthwhile

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

we use a few of the other packages including sales enterprise and service starter.
Eric
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

HubSpot - Great Sales & Marketing Tool for Small Business

Overall, I feel my experience with HubSpot is positive. The tracking of customers and deals is clear and you can customize what information you want to see.

Pros

I like how you can track a company or customer through the contact, proposal, and capture process. The marketing features are nice, but the sales tools for tracking are what is most important. You can see when the last time you touches a customer was or what the last phone call or email was about.

Cons

I do not like how a lot of the marketing features are restricted to the highest tier level, which is expensive.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot seemed to be more user friendly and the price was a little cheaper.
Brus

Reviewed on 22/01/2023

Excellent to follow up with your clients.

It is one of the best CRMs that I tried to have a clear analysis of marketing statistics, it has many tools that build detailed reports that you can analyze in its panel, it is also very useful to understand trends and thus it is clear for the objectives of your business.

Pros

if, I could summarize in one word what I like the most about HubSpot marketing is its integration since it can be integrated with many software, app and other solutions from the same suite. It is an excellent platform to follow up on customers, interact with them and save information in order to provide personalized attention. HubSpot's ability to track and analyze website traffic and individual page and form performance is a huge plus. Drip workflow automation is simple to set up, and every consideration has been taken into account. Drip marketing campaigns can be set up quickly and easily.

Cons

The downside to HubSpot is that the price has gone up a lot lately for a small business it might be too expensive. Another negative point is the customer service, when having a problem, they do not give a timely response, but instead have a guide to the possible solution, according to my experience, their representatives need more training to give a faster and more to-the-point solution.

Firoz

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Capture your leads in real time with HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pros

I recently switched to Hubspot Marketing hub and I'm so glad I did! It's a great CRM that has helped me manage my leads effectively. The tracking feature is especially helpful as it allows me to keep track of lead activity, create custom lead segments, and analyze lead data.

Cons

I'm really impressed with the features it offers. It's easy to use and has a lot of integrations that make my job easier. The only issue I have is that there are times when I need to integrate with a specific tool or service that isn't currently available. Other than that, it's an amazing product!

Tyce
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

HubSpot, my go to for Marketing!

Pros

Hubspot is a comprehensive marketing software that offers a range of features and tools for businesses of all sizes, including inbound marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, analytics and reporting, and customer relationship management. I found it to be a valuable tool for businesses looking to grow their online presence and generate leads through inbound marketing.

Cons

Hubspot can be expensive, complex, and dependent on third-party integrations. It may also have limited support for certain industries.

Brent W

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up.

That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub.
- Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value.
- Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times.
- Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.
Norma
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 17/10/2020

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.
Tyler

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

HubSpot Review

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pros

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this.

Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email.

GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars.

Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Cons

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Net-Results did not have half the capabilities HubSpot does on almost every level. Contact record, list creation, form capability, landing page versatility, and email templates, just to name a few.

Net-Results

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.
Katie
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot

Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Pros

Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple.

We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Cons

Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is less expensive and is much more user-friendly than Marketo. We knew that we would be at a disadvantage by not having a Marketo expert in-house, so we went with Hubspot. Couldn't be happier!
Hale

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

Jenna

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

HubSpot has been a game changer

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We made the switch because we found Pardot to be less user friendly and more restrictive when it came down to content creation and gaining insights into contact behavior. We had also experienced some support issues with Pardot. We were using Pardot in conjunction with our parent company and were also running into some issues with list management and content partitioning. Pardot does have many of the features provided by HubSpot, Hubspot's are just simpler to use and the support is much better.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We considered setting up a separate instance of Pardot, but felt that HubSpot's product, marketing expertise, and innovation were much more attractive for our long-term vision.
Dayana
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

The benefits of hubspot

In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Pros

It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks.
With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others.
It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs.
This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium.
Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices.
Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call.
It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Cons

Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations.
It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect .
You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions.
If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool.

It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns.

HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you.

There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros

- Intuitive UX (mostly).

- Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work.

- The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons

- Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot.

- The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens.

- Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports.

- The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

hannah

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place

I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pros

I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Cons

Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

Response from HubSpot

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Replied 07/05/2018
Winnie
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

ravindu

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

Cons

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Nour

Reviewed on 02/03/2022

Strong support for optimal operation and marketing, sales, and staff management.

HubSpot Marketing Hub has made a paradigm shift in our work, and we have benefited a lot from reports and dashboards. He has also worked to increase communication between team members, and provide a distinguished service by managing emails. He has also provided us with a strong comprehensive database available on the cloud and accessible from anywhere and at any time. Which enhanced our capabilities to successfully manage our business remotely.

Pros

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is very easy to use and very enjoyable, and provides many features for companies of all sizes, especially in the areas of marketing and sales, to increase their ability to follow up and organize their affairs. I love the connectivity features that the HubSpot Marketing Hub offers because it allows you to add a company's mobile phones and computers and enables you to track their activity and see how much interaction they're getting. Everything is connected to web hosting and support, and have an integrated CRM with sales center that there are no problems with integrations and integration with the rest of the applications we use. I also like how you can create dashboards that can record and monitor the working hours and vacations of the employees. It's nice to be able to connect with co-workers via the Groups panel on the home page, and I really enjoy the ease with which the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows me to interact with my team and collaborate in real time, as well as the ease with which I can send an individual message to a specific person and get an instant reply. him at the same time. The administrator keeps a note when checking in and when completing tasks. The fact that it is low cost and allows an unlimited number of users and tools is one of the things that I appreciate very much.

Cons

In fact, there are not many annoying things in the HubSpot Marketing Hub, but it depends on the work team receiving the appropriate training, as each department of the company has its privacy, and this privacy must be taken into account when conducting training, in order to achieve the maximum benefit.

Tyson
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/09/2015

Great, But Not The End All, Be All

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now.

It is great software.

I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data.

Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc.

It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pros

Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately.

They are always coming out with new features.

Cons

Limited.

Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great.

However, you can't filter out countries.

Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me stuff all the time are skewing my analytics and making it look like my conversions are higher than they really are. Can't filter out by country.

You also can't change the source of a lead.

True story:
I host podcast. A listener stumbled upon my podcast, went online, googled my name and found my website.

Hubspot now classifies this as an 'organic lead'. The worst part is I can't change it. I've brought this up with Hubspot, and they said that they don't allow it to be changed 'to protect the integrity of the data'..... Hmm. So they'd rather have incorrect data than wrong data? So forever my analytics will be off because I can't change the source.

This happens also on referrals. Somebody is referred to me, they then google my name or business and fill out a contact form, and Hubspot classifies it as organic, but really, it's not. (They don't even have a field for referral in the source).

Another downside is you can't create your own lead status. So, if you get a lead to your site, and they will never buy (say they are a spammer of competitor or former customer you had a falling out with), you can't change their status to say for example:

No Opportunity-Former Client
No Opportunity-Marketing Agency
No Opportunity-Spammer

This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as cons.

Still even with all these cons. they offer a great product. That said, for the price and these limitations, I will be looking around when I am close to up on my agreement.