About Engagedly

Engagedly is a cloud-based workforce management solution that offers integrated applications to manage on-boarding, employee learning, performance review and goal management. The solution focuses on communication and collaboration...

Browse Engagedly Reviews

Chirag M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly:
1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage
2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap
3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews
4) Easy dashboard access
5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees
6) Learning space
7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

Nicole M.

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Jennifer W.

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros

The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons

Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Top Engagedly Alternatives

Laura B.

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Pros

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Reviewed on 26/12/2017

Simple and easy to administer

Pros

There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons

Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Intranet meets Social Media

Pros

Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Cons

Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

Jessica P.

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Excellent Product

Pros

I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons

Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

• Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 04/02/2016

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros

Ease of use
Personalized configuration
Robust capabilities

Cons

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Monet H.

Reviewed on 26/08/2016

Excellent Customer Service

Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros

The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons

The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

Tammy J.

Reviewed on 25/08/2016

Great Product!

Pros

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

Aaron A.

Reviewed on 21/05/2015

Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform.

This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

• Industry: Internet
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Engagedly

Pros

There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons

There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

Sangeetha R.

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

User friendly and fit for purpose

The promptness of customer servie is what sets engagedly apart.
Software itsef is intuitive and user firendly.
Had one or 2 hiccups with Performance evaluation template. REst was ok.

Elsa N.

Reviewed on 04/03/2017

Amazingly Accomodating

We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

Krystal E.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

Good Software, but still working out some issues

Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

User friendly

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.

John S.

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Pros

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Laura B.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros

This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons

I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

Ayman S.

Reviewed on 28/09/2016

Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building

We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

Jim J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen

Pros

engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Cons

Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

Karen F.

Reviewed on 14/07/2018

Glad we picked Engagedly!

Pros

Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future.

Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons

There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

Claire T.

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

Progressive Engagement Software

The Engagedly platform provides for the flexibility we were looking for as we seek to evolve our culture. Critical factors for our firm include: the ability to survey employees when and how we choose, set and monitor individual goals aligned with the firm goals, a flexible performance review process with continual feedback, the ability for peers to give praise and constructive feedback, and a way to share knowledge and ideas.

Pros

It's extremely flexible and customizable. The support team is very responsive and has made many modifications to meet our needs. We are gathering a lot of information in one spot which saves time for our managers.

Cons

Some features are not available yet such as 360 feedback from external reviewers.

Jeremy Y.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

Great Performance Management Software

Pros

It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons

There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Mark N.

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Best performance optimization tool on the market!

Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Great Organizational Software that is SUPER helpful!

Pros

I like the organization and tools the software puts at your finger tips!

Cons

Nothing. I think it is a great product and service.