SuiteDash Reviews

About SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a business management solution that helps organizations streamline operations related to workflow optimization, subscription management, feedback collection, file storage and more on a centralized platform. The...

4.9

Browse SuiteDash Reviews

Mahyar
Mahyar

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

My honest take

Pros

I've been using SuiteDash, and it's a game-changer with its all-in-one setup that handles everything from billing to project management seamlessly. I love how customizable it is, letting me tweak it to feel like my tool. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes it easy to get on board, and the mobile access is a lifesaver when I'm away from my desk.

Cons

there's a bit of a learning curve to get used to all the features.

Bonita
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

SuiteDash is one app that replaces them all.

Super happy that I found this app and believe it will be a foundation for running my business long-term.

Pros

SuiteDash offers a suite of apps from one platform, eliminating the need to have multiple applications. The training videos are really well done and easy to follow.

Cons

The refresh time is a bit slow. I'd like to be able to have it refreshed immediately.

Zeckie
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Managing Tasks Easily With SuiteDash

Pros

With SuiteDash, business and task management has been easy.

Cons

Not an issue with SuiteDash. It is all about perfection.

Top SuiteDash Alternatives

Charles

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Lacked basic functionality of nearly all other CRM systems

Support was good but the software does not do some of the basics of a CRM system very well. so very disappointed

Pros

One price irrelevant of how many users and seemed on initial inquiry to do everything we wanted

Cons

Lacked basic functionality - It has no reminders built in ( This is a deal breaker for me) - So if you send a document or ask a client to complete a task you cannot set up a reminder email automatically to the client to get them to complete the task. Yet this function is available in the invoice section. This makes no sense to me .Also no automatic reminders for appointments or workflows. This alone makes it impossible to set up good automation within projects. Unfortunately, it does not do what it says it does very well. Also, there is no centralized view of a client so if different people send emails to clients you cannot see in one place ( without impersonating a client's view) all communication with a client. It is ridiculous to have that view available to a client and not the super administrators.After looking at workarounds for ages we decided to cut our losses and stop using the software.

Dubsado

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Lower pricing and seemed to offer wider functions

Asana

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

seemed to do a wider range of things at a lower cost
Tiffany

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

SuiteDash makes my life easier

Pros

Easy to use system for my clients and team.

Cons

It takes a little work to set it up but I used the training videos and was to get it done.

TaxDome, monday sales CRM and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Streamlined process made it easy to use and bring all my business into one system.

Wix, Zapier and Jotform

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The price was great and the training tools were helpful in getting it up and running.
michael
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

all in one lead client project management system with client facing perks

overall, the amount of time it would have taken to set up 3 different tools and the cost associated with licensing and integration was 8-10 times more than it took for us to use suitedash, which encompassed all of the functionality the 3 other tools needed to manage the business.

Pros

the tool touches every facet of a business and allows you to use what you need while disabling sections you do not need (in our case billing and invoicing) without disrupting the basic workflows needed and that are inherent in the tool

Cons

there was a slight learning curve when initially setting up but once pointed in the right direction was easy to customize as needed

Shane

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

SuiteDash as a secure client portal

Overall everything has worked as expected and has been stable and reliable.

Pros

Ability to provide a highly customizable and secure client portal to share and request sensitive information without restrictions on how many clients we can provide access to portals (other providers may be cost effective initially, but became very expensive if needing to allow 50+ clients to access)

Cons

Portal setup took a bit of time and had a decent learning curve - I managed without too much issues and there were plenty of help guides and tutorials, however staff who were less 'tech-savvy' struggled when they started looking to build our test portal.

API and Integrations - having more options when automating from other software would be great, however expect that this will expand over time.

Felicia
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

SuiteDash is the best all-in-one tool

Pros

SuiteDash makes it so simple to keep track of the entire lead process and client experience. I love the sales features but also how easy it is for a client to submit a request and get invoiced quickly. The dashboard is user friendly and the custom client portal makes our brand feel professional. I highly recommend checking out SuiteDash.

Cons

I would love to see more ways to use it for social media. Keep track of our social conversations.

Miguel Angel
Miguel Angel

Reviewed on 27/04/2024

A Must-have to run your business

It's a very good software and has the potential to compete with other major players, at a so much better pricing. It helps you and your business to get things done faster without having to invest so much time and effort (as before). The best part is having a variety of modules that are integrated and works smoothly between them.

Pros

SuiteDash has all the essential tools you need to run your business, CRM its a core module for us, you can use Projects and keep track of tasks, use Calendar to schedule appointments and view events or tasks, so you can stay on track.
Office module helps with an agile management of proposal and invoices. Overall is a very good software that keeps improving and adding useful features over time.

Cons

It has a learning curve to get started, and you need to put some effort to begin using it and start harvesting the benefits you can get from the software.

Mahapavit Singh
Mahapavit Singh

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

useful all in one tool

Pros

multiple features most needed by startups

Cons

can be more user friendly

Darrin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/02/2020

Robust features of several tools in one suite

I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Pros

Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Cons

Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Using Woocommerce Subscriptions to handle billing for services subscription. I wanted a better client area than the default My-Account section. To get something similar to SuiteDash it would require multiple plugins and also cost.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Basecamp is freaking beautiful and probably the only one next to Teamwork that has an easy interface that clients actually like and want to use. All you get is a PM tool. SuiteDash has many other additions that make it more useful and more complete.

Response from SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

Replied 04/08/2020
Rosendo

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

All-In-One Software

I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Pros

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Cons

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I took a chance and bought it while it was featured on Appsumo. I have bought software on Appsumo before, but after using it for a while and seeing the potential for my business, I bought more codes on Appsumo. SuiteDash is the software on Appsumo that I have bought the most codes to get more features.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Replied 08/09/2020
Keller
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

Plutio and Clinked

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Clinked was missing important features we needed like a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Clinked

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered unique features that the others did not offer. Such as a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label capabilities with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Replied 23/10/2020
Alfred

Reviewed on 03/09/2020

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

Pros

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going.

The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Cons

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Replied 09/12/2020

Reviewed on 19/09/2020

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth.

Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

Pros

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Cons

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved.

It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash has integrated a broader set of needed tools and consolidated our Client Intake, Invoicing, Contract Documentation, with Excellent Client Marketing and communication options, and an Appointment Scheduling system that we are hoping will mature to the perfect solution and all in one DashBoard.

ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SD is saving us having to integrate many additional applications and processes that will otherwise have to be integrated with ClickUp & Nifty PM, which are both excellent for project and task management. Both ClickUp & Nifty do a great job in delivering on their respective and focus objectives, but neither provide the comprehensive set of CRM tools and interoperability provided by SuiteDash In addition, the proposed development road-map of SD continue to focus on the integration of key business administrative processes which are more aligned with our development and management objectives than do the other application tested.
Deyan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

Extremely versatile CRM and client Portal software

Overall, very functional platform with great value-for-money. There's plenty, even an excess of information about everything. The visual design is not good though. For me, I wanted some CRM with Client portal features, but the client portal functionalities were not versatile enough, and the CRM with marketing features were also subpar to some other softwares, so instead of an all-in-one solution (which we all initially dream of), we ended up using a couple of separate tools that individuall do better what SuiteDash tries to accomplish altogether.

Pros

There aren't many software companies whose sole purpose is to give you as much value as they can (generally they focus on extracting value for themselves). Suitedash has really tried to get you all the digital tools necessary to run your company at one place for a single, fair price. From CRM, FIle sharing, invoicing to client portals - you instantly get the feeling that they got you covered in more or less every way.

Cons

The downside of trying to get everything done is that you end up with one big mess. The platform seems to have prioritised quantity of features over substance in some cases, as things like ease of use and deployment and quality of interface feel a bit overlooked. The visual design of the platform is really not up to 2023 standards, feels 10 years old and there's just so, so much text everywhere.

Gist, HubSpot CRM and Dashly

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

In the end - I did not. I wanted to replace SuperOkay with SuiteDash, but SuperOkay is cleaner client portal solution, and for the CRM and conversational marketing, there are better solutions too.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Deyan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on SuiteDash. We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to provide value and a comprehensive set of digital tools at a fair price.

We understand your concerns regarding the platform's interface, ease of use, and visual design. While we strive to offer a wide range of features, we also recognize the importance of usability and aesthetic appeal. Your feedback is valuable to us as we continue to improve and refine our platform.

We're sorry to hear that SuiteDash did not fully meet your needs as an all-in-one solution. We understand that different businesses have unique requirements, and there may be alternative solutions that better suit your specific needs for CRM, client portals, and conversational marketing.

Thank you for considering SuiteDash. We will continue to work on enhancing the user experience and addressing the areas you mentioned.

Replied 12/05/2023
Flora
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

Packs a powerful punch

We are satisfied with the solution and its capabilities for our specific needs. While it provides a plethora of options and functions, we found it overwhelming to consider them all at once. Consequently, we have taken breaks from it and returned to it in smaller increments.

Pros

SuiteDash is a comprehensive client management system that enables businesses to gather project-related information from their clients. It facilitates updating, storing, organizing, and collaborating on data, which is crucial to effective project management. The application features a customizable and professional interface that can be easily tailored to your needs, including white labeling options that allow you to brand everything with your own domain. The custom client portal is user-friendly and impresses prospects, while clients appreciate the streamlined and organized structure that makes it easy to engage with the process.

Cons

Setting up the All-in-One platform can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it offers a wide range of functions. Currently, we are only utilizing a portion of these functions, but we have plans to gradually incorporate additional ones as part of our roadmap.

Zoho CRM and Agiled

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Over the past few years, our team has relied on the Bloo platform for tasks such as onboarding new projects, collecting content, managing project status, and general project management. However, the tool lacks integration with our CRM system, and its automation features are limited when it comes to onboarding projects that are similar in type.

Blue

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Our initial focus was to identify our main purpose and functionality in order to address certain gaps in our process. We then shortlisted a few options that were viable and compared their prices against the features and benefits they offered. In addition to this, we also took into account other product reviews as a key factor in our decision-making process.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Flora,

Thank you for your positive review of SuiteDash. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our comprehensive client management system has been impactful for your business.

We're thrilled to hear that our custom client portal has been user-friendly and impressive to prospects, while providing a streamlined and organized structure for clients to engage with the process.

We understand that setting up our All-in-One platform may initially feel overwhelming due to its wide range of functions. However, we're glad that you have been gradually incorporating additional functions and we're here to support you throughout the process, ensuring a smooth and successful integration.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and your trust in SuiteDash. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're dedicated to your success.

Replied 15/05/2023
Robbie

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

"Beyond everything I was looking for..."

Pros

Firstly, from the top down the company cares about the success of its customers. It's unrivaled in anything I've ever experienced. From [sensitive content hidden], the entire team and system, there's everything you to achieve max productivity with training, tutorials, on-page guides, and even direct 1 on 1 coaching/training. I was looking for a CRM initially but found that SuiteDash offered much more in the way of customer experience interacting with my brand through the Customer Portal that's fully custom branded. One of the coolest features is "Circles". It made my customer segmentation, and content delivery so easy, and more robust for the customer experience as it allows us to deliver a personalized experience when they log in to their portal. I can share docs, resources, invoices, downloadables, and even a learning section that could be used to walk a customer through an orientation and training of sorts. All of these things enhance our relationship with our cliens. I've hardly scratched the surface of the potential and every day I discover new ways to use the platform to grow reach and influence. The Portal is #1 for me but I say that because all of the other functions are there too, email automation, customer milestone progressions, behavior conditional content delivery, and sales automation. invoicing, proposals, seriously almost everything. It's akin to a fully custom-developed system that would cost multiple 6 figures or more. This thing is the cat's meow!

Cons

The functionality is so robust there are many options that require some study to get up to full speed. Although the options and customization features are really straightforward and intuitive, i.e. they tend to be where you think they'd be, it still takes a little time to get acquainted and learn the lay of the land. That said, the support is fantastic and [sensitive content hidden] has invested a ton in creating tutorials throughout on virtually every detail. I'm a slow learner, but I believe if it's worth shortening the learning curve they do offer direct help with setup and training.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered so much more functionality and streamlined! Everything works so well it's hard to beat. The other aspect is that customer support is a delight to get assistance from. They really care about their customers, as I think other companies do too, but the team at SuiteDash really has a handle on it and are extremely competent.

EngageBay CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

It's truly an All-in-one system with all aspects of client acquisition to relation management, content delivery, Learning Management, Marketing and Automation... there is so much here and it's so seamless to use, everything is where you think it would be - very intuitive. Moving to SuiteDash was No-brainer! Unlimited Contacts is huge too!

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Robbie,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the functionality of SuiteDash, the customer support, and the overall experience. We are always working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback.

We are particularly proud of our customer support team. We believe that providing excellent customer support is essential to our success, and we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience.

We are also glad to hear that you are finding SuiteDash to be a valuable tool for your growing company. We know that growing pains can be difficult, but we are confident that SuiteDash can help you to manage your business more efficiently and effectively.

We are so glad that you are a valued SuiteDash customer!

Replied 22/05/2023

Reviewed on 22/05/2023

Serendipity: I was only looking for a portal, I found everything

Oh my experience with suite dish has been...Awesome... I am starting starting a business and I'm all over the place. As a solopreseur I wear all the hats and suite Dash helps me wear them well

Pros

I like that it gives me the ability to run my one man operation with ease out of the box. I'm able to market, develop, and retain relationships with clients.

Cons

The learning management system seems to be a little bit of an afterthought. I would really like for them to beefed up the functionality more there.

Agiled

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

When looking at sweet? - the help and the documentation was instantly available literally right there my face so I chose it.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi David,

We're glad to hear that SuiteDash has provided you with the ease of running your one-man operation. We understand the importance of marketing, development, and client relationships, and our platform aims to support you in all these areas.

Regarding your feedback on the LMS, we appreciate your input. We're constantly working to improve our features, and we'll take your suggestion to heart and already have plans to improve the functionality of the LMS.

We're thrilled that our help and documentation were readily available and assisted you in making your decision. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience, and we're glad it has resonated with you.

We understand the many challenges a solopreneur faces. We're here to support you as you grow your business.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash and for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Replied 14/07/2023
Matt

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

Full Business Process and Customization Solution

Overall, we 100% would go with SuiteDash again. A few of our clients have asked us what platform we're using and they went out and purchased SuiteDash themselves.It's a really great solution for all businesses.

Pros

SuiteDash is by far the most configurable and customizable solution I've worked with. We spent around 7-8 months testing various platforms to manage our business and we went with SuiteDash because we can do anything and everything we want. Other platforms simply did not have the breadth of functionality SuiteDash has right out of the gate.SuiteDash a full business management platform that includes CRM, marketing, payments/invoicing... you name it, SuiteDash has it. The Technical Support team is quick respond regardless of time of day and are always extremely helpful.Another benefit of SuiteDash is the community. If you get stuck trying to implement or make something, you can ask the community and get answers to your problems pretty quickly.

Cons

SuiteDash was a little complicated getting started with. When you log in the first time and get started, it's a blank slate. I implemented the product for our team and I was initially overwhelmed. However, there are hours upon hours of video available to walk your through each and every feature/field (not kidding. Mike & his team did things right). I would watch a few videos on the areas I wanted to work on and then immediately implement. Once I followed that strategy, SuiteDash became a whole lot easier to dig into.

HoneyBook, Thryv and Moxo

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Breadth of functionality, configurability, and customization. SuiteDash had everything we needed under one roof and made sense.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your outstanding review of SuiteDash! We're thrilled to hear that SuiteDash has become your go-to solution for managing your marketing and advertising business.

We appreciate your feedback on the configurability and customization of SuiteDash. We're glad that SuiteDash offers the breadth of functionality you require.

Our Support team is dedicated to providing prompt and helpful assistance. We're delighted to hear that they have been responsive and valuable in addressing your needs.

We're glad to hear that our extensive video library has been beneficial in guiding you through each feature and making the learning process easier. We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to provide comprehensive resources.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash and for your 100% recommendation. We're glad to have you as a satisfied customer, and we appreciate your support in recommending SuiteDash to others.

Replied 14/07/2023
Alicia

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

The All-In One That is REALLY an All In One

A couple of times, out of frustration I did consider leaving Suitedash but each time the way they resolve issues has shown me that this is a company who is intentional about their growth and cares about their users. They have earned my business long term, and I would consider using for other businesses in the future.

Pros

Definitely the customization! Certainly it’s the biggest reason I was drawn to it. I also love how you don’t have to pay $50-$100 dollars PER each additional user like alot of other softwares. It’s friendly on the wallet. I love the all in one and how I am able to cut down on how many separate things clients have to keep up with because they don’t like toggling between to many apps.

Cons

Suitedash is extremely complex to build out in the beginning. I wish they had some prebuilt templates like some of their competitors and hope to see that rolled out in the future. Suitedash is also extremely slow, but they very recently did updates to try to address that.

TaxDome, monday.com and Karbon

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Pricing and lacking key components such as the LMS. Also their portal was completely trash. The portal and the LMS are sole reasons

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

All in one and extreme customization options
Jesika
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Client Onboarding & Management Streamlined

I love the fact that Client onboarding, contracting, invoicing, white-label client on log in can be accomplished under one roof. One word, streamlined.

Pros

I want to compliment the high level of customer support that I have received from the SuiteDash team this past year. They have improved their functions, site speed, and features that were not previously there before a few years back. I've watched and followed the progress of this company for quite some time now. I'm proud to say that we are now and full fledge Pinnacle user. We've also set up a few startup companies to use this CRM system as well. I love that they provide us with an insight/roadmap to a forecast of their progress in implementing new and upcoming features, it's exciting to see as an existing user. They're many CRM platforms out there, and it appears that they are looking into becoming, a one size fits all type of system. Keep up the great work!

Cons

I'm impatient, so having to wait for new features to become live is dreadful. Would like to see questionnaire forms improved.

Plutio, Dubsado and Agile CRM

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Client asset review approval/decline functionality feature.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The upcoming roadmap of the new and improved functions and features.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Jesika, and thank you for your feedback! We are proud that you have been following our progress and have seen our improvements. We want to get our new features out ASAP - but we have to thoroughly design and test everything we do to ensure it is a good experience for our customers.

If you have any suggestions to improve our questionnaire forms, don't hesitate to send them to [email protected] :)

Replied 01/10/2020
Don

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

It didn't take me long to decide I was going to white-label and resell this service!

In my Christmas business, I had to use several different programs and services to keep up with everything. Now I can create an entry for the customer, and all things related to their project are handled in my white-labeled instance.

Pros

Being a Jack of All Trades Master of None type of person, I find myself running a few businesses so that I don't have to go get a 'real' job. I'd use various services for my CRM, another for Project Management, one for file sharing and receiving, another for invoices, another for signatures, etc. You get the idea. It was all over the place.

With SuiteDash, I can do all of the above and more in a single platform.

Now I'm able to generate proposals for clients and have automated processes take place once they approve the proposal. I can send an estimate for a service, and an invoice will be sent over to them as soon as it's approved. Items such as Project Management and File Sharing are all integrated into the process, allowing the customer to follow along as their work is being completed.

SD has a public roadmap that shows what features have been requested, in progress and live. This is great to see which customer requested features are being implemented. Smaller improvements are released on a fairly regular basis. One might argue it seems as if they come out weekly, but that is just my opinion.

Cons

The load times were slow back in the early part of 2022. However, they have gotten better as the year has progressed. I wouldn't call it a 'dislike' as I understand, at a very high level, all that goes into making a project of this magnitude work. However, knowing and SEEING the speed improvements is encouraging.

To put "complicated" as a dislike really isn't fair. However, I can see how some people might be turned off by how many different options there are and how they can be quit confusing to someone new to the product.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

The ONE thing that brings ALL things together!

I want to offer a premium experience for my customers, so I was subscribing to the best of the best software out there to support the different products and services I offer and trying to create a custom experience from my clients - that was frustrating and expensive to say the least. With SuiteDash, the premium experience starts with the positioning of MY BRAND at the forefront thanks to their white labeling and the ability to provide an app for clients to quickly find my company on their devices was just next level. As I mentioned, I no longer need the myriad of subscriptions as I now host my courses, services, bookings, landing pages, email marketing, contracts, project management, CRM, document sharing within the SuiteDash Client Portal saving me nearly 700 bucks in subscription monthly costs. The cost savings is doing wonders for my bottom line. And the SuiteDash suite of services just keeps getting better. This is huge for not just my work with other entrepreneurs, but for contracts that I am pursuing with larger businesses. And it's all right there in in one place and platform.

Pros

The BEST thing about SuiteDash is the entire ecosystem (LMS, CRM, project management, invoicing, and booking) that works seamlessly on ONE platform out the gate! I've been able to replace the hundreds of dollars I was kicking out to different services, trying to piecemeal the experience I wanted to provide for my clients. With SuiteDash, the foundations are all there under MY BRAND. And as an added bonus, SuiteDash comes with an entire team of developers cranking out updates and features to enhance an already stellar product and expand their product offering.

Cons

The only hang-up I've had is the overwhelm with knowing how to get everything up and running for me. My business is new and growing; learning how to use the product and putting all pieces in place has been a challenge. Thankfully, the team at SuiteDash knows their customer and offers a myriad of options for onboarding and learning everything there is to know about what they've built.

Plutio and Agiled

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Nothing else comes close

Pros

What I love most about SuiteDash is how it bundles a ton of essential business tools into one platform. No more app-hopping! Plus, the client portal feature is pretty slick – makes communication with clients a breeze. The project management and invoicing tools save me tons of time too. Good stuff!OH WAIT! Also, HIPAA compliance was a huge selling point for me.

Cons

The financial reporting functionalities are almost non-existent. They say they're working on them, so I hope that changes. It's still amazing software.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying SuiteDash.

We're always working to improve, and we're glad to hear that you're finding the client portal feature to be slick, and that the project management and invoicing tools are saving you time. We're also glad to hear that HIPAA compliance was a huge selling point for you.

We understand that no software is perfect, and we're always working to improve. We'll definitely consider your feedback about the financial reporting functionalities, and we'll look into ways to improve them.

We're always happy to hear from our customers, and we're grateful for your support. We hope you'll continue to enjoy using SuiteDash.

Thank you again for your review!

Replied 22/05/2023