About Yonyx

Yonyx is a cloud-based solution designed to help call centers and customer service businesses create and manage interactive guides for technical support, telemarketing, lead qualification, compliance and other processes. The...

4.7
4.7
4.8

Browse Yonyx Reviews

Ken

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Replied 12/05/2020
Joshua

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

Yonyx is amazing for optimizing customer call flows

Pros

What I liked most was that Yonyx can be customized to fit your exact needs. You can create flows to go wherever you need and be able to get the right steps to handle an issue. Being able to see reports on which areas are being used the least/most can help eliminate unused flows but also help optimize the flows used the most to be as smooth as possible. Yonyx makes it so agents can rely less on following a knowledge base and more on just having the next step to resolving an issue.

Cons

The editor to create the flow could be better with more powerful features. You can get lost very quickly when working with a very large workflow. Searching is good but that's really the only issue I ever saw with it.

Bibek

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Review about the yonyx

I have been using this software for around 3 months and I am really satisfied with it. I have used many types of software previously but it's really reasonable and handy for me. I always found all the things in one place in yonyx and the best thing is in the software is disposition. I always found all the final disposition in the software. The total base of this software is really good.

Pros

The knowledge base in the software I liked.

Cons

It's really easy to handle and very handy for every users.

Top Yonyx Alternatives

Jamie

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

• Industry: Entertainment

Yonyx for Technical Support

Pros

Product is easy to use with enough depth to allow for customization.

Cons

Would like to see an updated task list. The task list cannot be easily exported with all the comments. It also cannot be sorted based on date or guide. Would also like to see more filtering abilities for the images. For example filtering images by the guide they are used in.

Zingtree
Shreyas

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

User experience in customer technical service

It was a nice experience as a user. Made my work a lot easier in terms of efficiency and accuracy.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate through the entire workflow especially for people who are new to the service and also to the system. It helps people to learn the process much faster.

Cons

There should be sufficient data needs to be provided in order for it to be working really well.

Vignesh

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

Its Nice and easy going, interactive tool

Its nice and user friendly

Pros

The routing and flow of the issue trees is good and its very helpful to users. The best thing is that we can take feed back at end of any tree and and customise the tree easily.

Cons

It occupies less space on screen since its used/merged with other apps

rahul
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

Yonyx is my true friend

happy and amazing experience....Lets cheers do not worry we have Yonyx

Pros

A true friend always move you toward possitive approach and way so yonyx is a trasparent and everything we can get the answers by following yonyx.

Cons

there may be any techinical problem occurs but there will no any problem occurs with theoretical knowledge

Lucky

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Yonyx Rocks for new joined employee.

It is time saving tool, As per my personnel experience every industry should use the Yonex for better resolution with the step by step guidance.

Pros

It is useful tool to build and understand about the product. Its easy to get the solution and make a decision what to do.

Cons

The features we are using all are good, But awaiting for new features.

William

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Yonyx Review

Pros

I like that it helps me keep a smooth flow with the consumers.

Cons

Some time it does take a little while to load and when i get to the agent dispatch and they dont answer, when we assign another agent, i wish yonyx would add the new agent into the script.

Aaron

Great user experience

Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Pros

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Cons

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Multipurpose Tool

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Replied 12/05/2020

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

A great tool for self service.

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Brandon

Yonyx is a must-have!

Pros

Yonyx is great and makes my day-to-day job much easier! It's helps me stay more organized

Cons

Some things can Yonyx can be condensed to make navigating easier and quicker.

Kari

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Yonyx changed the game

Pros

My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Cons

It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

Tiffany

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

Essential for My Work

Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Pros

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Cons

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Daniyal

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience

Pros

- consistent message across different channels
- ensures agent wise process adherence
- ensures first contact resolution
- great for a knowledge base

Cons

- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

Mary

Great company and product

Pros

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Cons

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

Sandy

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

The scripting center is very user friendly

Pros

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

Cons

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

Ismael

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

Pros

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Jasmin

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

Pros

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Cons

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Lisa

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

I like Yonyx

Easy to use and makes my job easy.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate Yonyx. It helps me assist consumers on a daily basis with ease.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software. Therefore, I do not have any changes to make

Response from Yonyx

Dear Lisa

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Duncan

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Easy to use solution with extraordinary support

Pros

This is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.

Cons

Early days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.