About Issuetrak

Issuetrak is a flexible issue tracking software solution that can be configured to suit the needs of a variety of industries and usages, including IT Help Desk, Customer Support, Project Management, and more. Issuetrak can be...

Browse Issuetrak Reviews

Valery K.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Pros

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Cons

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Gary R.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Easy to use and search for prior issues

Pros

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

Bonnie B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

Pros

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

Cons

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

Spiceworks

Top Issuetrak Alternatives

Salman K.

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Simple and Effective

Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

Pros

The ability to customise the software to meet our needs
Report generator tool is pretty extensive
Email to ticket, made end-users life easier
Overall a decent product

Cons

Installation is bit tricky
Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying
As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

Jeanine C.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years

So easy to use and wonderful support team!

Pros

They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

Cons

We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

Guy W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

without a doubt the best in the business

it tracks every issue in our business. we rely on it all day long, 7 days a week and tickets open whether done by email or phone.

Pros

how easy it is to use and the support staff. they are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to address my issue. i may call them for help 1 or 2 times a year. that is how great the product is

Cons

the asset tracking needs help. it does not clean itself up and the tools to work on it all have to be done in SQL instead of a gui interface to do maintenance on it.

Judy K.
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

The technical support is the best that I have received anywhere.

The ability to analyze repeat issues/concerns and utilize the data to justify IT expense to correct the issue.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and if there is an issue, help is just a phone call or e-mail away. Reports can be easily exported and the variety of extracting data is endless.

Cons

I would like the reports to show trend analysis, but that is not a deal breaker. Your reports are easily exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data in any way possible.

Daniel D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Issuetrak makes issuing support tickets a breeze!

Ease of use ticketing system.

Pros

I love the ease of creating tickets for issues that I need to resolve. I also use this software to resolve tickets that were submitted by other users. The software has a nice simple layout which makes it look clean and not cluttered.

Cons

The layout could be updated with a new look to give users a modern feel. The current look is a little out of date for current software userfaces.

Felix F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Very, but very complete and adaptable App for the centralization control, documentation and...

Pros

I love the orientation that has as information repository (trouble shoting and applications), the organization that shows in the escalation of incidents. the way that supports support through emails and calls. The reports, the indicators, one of the best tool for ticket management. 100% recommended

Cons

I do not have much against this App, notifications, roles and permissions are a bit rigged, the flexibility in customizing forms (adding fields) and POP messages and windows, tends and can uncontrolled the flow on the screens, is a little slow

Joseph M.

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

I was contacted shortly after submitting a request for help suggesting a solution to try.

Pros

It is great for tracking past and present issues. I use it every day and like that I can do a search of past issues to see resolutions.

Cons

I wish I could have the Department listed when I receive an email notification of a new issue that has been submitted. Other than that, the software is a great asset.

Danna Z.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Clean and Professional

Professional Customer Service

Pros

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

10+ year IssueTrak customer for Helpdesk and process management

Pros

IssueTrak is easy to set up and use right away with many different configurations. It has supported any process we have set it up to support. The vendor has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to both technical and process questions and feedback.

Cons

We often find that we need to develop our own reports and queries to get at the information we need to manage our help desk staff and processes. While it's fairly simple to do via IssueTrak functionality, it can sometimes be time consuming. The "canned" reports are good for an overview.

Mary O.

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for...

Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Pros

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Cons

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects

We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Pros

The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

Sandi D.

Reviewed on 29/09/2015

IssueTrak Review

Pros

Whenever an issue gets submitted it will send out a text to each of our cellphones with the IssueTrak number and the name of the person submitting the issue. We can then go into the IssueTrak software and look up the details of the issue.

Cons

I haven't found any areas that I dislike or least like.

Kristen R.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

Comprehensive Issue Tracking Software for IT

Having worked in IT since 2000 I have worked with several different ticketing system and Issue Trak has been the most comprehensive out of the box system I've used with the least amount of issues.

Pros

A Knowledgebase feature that works - have worked with other ticketing systems where the Knowledgebase feature mysteriously stops working.

Bradd T.

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

The way support should be

IssueTrak support is top notch! They are very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. I wish all companies had support this good!

Pros

Simple, quick, easy to use

Chris C.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

Ease of Use and implementing

Overall great experience and company is customer focused. The demo clearly highlighted the functionality. We were looking for a solution to track changes across our enterprise applications. The time to buy, implement and begin using is relatively fast.

Pros

Quick implementation, jumpstart program helps tremendously to start using the tool

Cons

Nothing at this time

Joejohn L.

Reviewed on 22/01/2016

IssueTrak is critical to our success

IssueTrak is at the center of our customer service and support process. We use it to support our software customers and provide quick response to their questions and challenges. We love it's flexibility and robust feature set. IssueTrak's support team shines because they use the product they produce. The only drawback we currently experience, and why I rank the overall rating at a 4 instead of a 5, is the lack of unlimited field customization in the various areas of the program.

Brad N.

Reviewed on 09/02/2016

Efficient and functional

My experience with Issuetrak is positive. Easy to submit issues, communicate on the process and close them. Simple and basic layout is easy to follow. Searchable cases and knowledge base is excellent.

Craig T.

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

IT Manager

It was good as customer service provided me with everything I needed to know. We will continue to use this software and possibly use it for some other things for our company.

Ayaz Z.

Reviewed on 04/02/2016

Great Work Order Management Software

Great customizable solution for streamlining business processes... Ease of use for both - admins and end users... Backed up by wonderful customer support team...

Ayaz Z.

Reviewed on 03/02/2016

Great Product!!!

I have found IssueTrak very useful from a number of aspects and features. The folks at IssueTrak are very helpful and accomodating.

Hunter F.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Issuetrak, well, tracks our issues

Pros

Our IT development team spends a lot of time going through feature requests and bugs. Issuetrak makes it easy to track the issues.

Cons

We're still looking for competitors and they still seemed to offer more. Could use a price vs feature adjustment.

Elisabeth H.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!

Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Pros

Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do.
- customers can login to see all their issues
- great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want
- nice set of reports already on board
- VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING)
- If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Cons

Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.