About Issuetrak

Issuetrak is a flexible issue tracking software solution that can be configured to suit the needs of a variety of industries and usages, including IT Help Desk, Customer Support, Project Management, and more. Issuetrak can be...

4.7

Browse Issuetrak Reviews

Delgado

Reviewed on 19/05/2018

Issue Track is very functional and customizable

The logistics department is more relaxed with the help provided by this platform.

Pros

It has excellent tools for order control, it is a great help for the company's logistic department, it is easy to use and very customizable. A good customer service and technical support, we will continue using it !!!!

Cons

It is an incredible platform, but it will help us more if the custom fields are added automatically at the end of each search, we hope they improve this so that they are practical.

King

Reviewed on 09/11/2017

IssueTrak has allowed me to document and resolve IT requests in a timely manner.

When I was hired as an IT Tech Support for Old Wisconsin Sausage, I was told that all IT requests for assistance was done through email and phone calls. They did not have a ticket system set up for users to submit tickets. This forced me to prioritize and document multiple requests using Microsoft Excel and other applications to help me stay organized. I had many instances of where I would be on my way to assist a user, only to be stopped in the hallway by another user requesting my assistance. I would feel obligated to assist the user in the hallway, because customer service is something I am passionate about and couldn't say no. Other times there was a higher priority that needed my immediate attention, the user I was assisting at the moment could not understand why I was leaving to assist another user when I did not resolve their issue first. IssueTrak has eliminated many of the miscommunication and created a more standardized operating procedures for me. It has allowed me to stay connected with my end users by following up on the many IT requests. IssueTrak is a tool I use daily to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner. It helps me stay organized and has given my end users confidence that their submitted issues are a priority for me to resolve. When I use IssueTrak, I feel that it helps me go above and beyond for my end users. It's a great software that I will be using for along time. The many features and benefits are plentiful.

Pros

The customization that IssueTrak offers has allowed me to create a "user friendly" software for my end users to submit issue requests. It gives me options to create forms that makes sense to what end users are requesting assistance with. The "quick pick" options allows the user to submit requests just as fast and quickly as sending out an email or calling for assistance. I also like the "Menu Option" that allows me to add internal web applications that our end users use on a daily basis. This allows end users to use IssueTrak as a centralized hub to access internal company files, applications, etc.

Cons

Ability to add more than one column on the "submit " page -- This will allow for seeing the whole screen instead of scrolling down. I have used IssueTrak's User Voice feedback website to make suggestions, but it doesn't seem like any of these suggestions are taken into consideration. I've seen many great suggestions submitted 1-2 years ago by other IssueTrak customers and users only to see a feedback of "Received (Under Review)" Please allow or give us the option to add more columns to the submit page. In my opinion it has a very organized and clean look to the interface. The Menu Option is a great feature, but it would be great if we can have certain sites that only a particular group or user can only see. For example, sites that will pertain to certain departments, Human Resource, I.T., Maintenance, etc. As of right now, any department or group can see these sites set up in IssueTrak. Give us the ability to restrict the sites to certain groups.

Anna
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

I use issuetrak on a daily basis to submit tickets to other departments so things can be...

The ability to communicate and get information to other teams

Pros

I like that I do not have to reach out to other departments nor does the customer to get this fixed. I can submit a ticket and they will correct the issue, or pass along the information to the correct team. It helps me to be as efficient as possible.

Cons

I do not like how often it doesn't route properly. It is supposed to be auto filled with what area in our system it's going to, and if it's not it makes it really difficult to ensure it's getting where it needs to go.

Top Issuetrak Alternatives

Elisabeth

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!

Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Pros

Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do.
- customers can login to see all their issues
- great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want
- nice set of reports already on board
- VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING)
- If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Cons

Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

Leslie

Reviewed on 20/07/2017

I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem...

I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

Pros

I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

Cons

I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

Bukola

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

We spend less time organizing.

Pros

Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house.
We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

Cons

From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

Bonnie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

Pros

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

Cons

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

Spiceworks
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Issuetrak makes issuing support tickets a breeze!

Ease of use ticketing system.

Pros

I love the ease of creating tickets for issues that I need to resolve. I also use this software to resolve tickets that were submitted by other users. The software has a nice simple layout which makes it look clean and not cluttered.

Cons

The layout could be updated with a new look to give users a modern feel. The current look is a little out of date for current software userfaces.

Jim

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Issues easier to maintain and follow

It helps maintain the volume of issues we have and our customer responsiveness

Pros

The ability to seach, find and deetermine our response towards issues

Cons

Permisssions during setup could be easier

Umesh
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

IssueTrak

Pros

The Functionality of Issuetrak is great to track on realtime.

Cons

Email features inbuilt within issuetrak is little poor.

Alisa

Reviewed on 20/01/2017

Features and Functionality

One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

Pros

ease of use entering tickets

Cons

survey needs work
need the ability to integrate o365

Response from Issuetrak

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5).

Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

Replied 23/02/2017
Lars

Reviewed on 01/08/2017

Basic Ticketing Solution

Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

Pros

The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Cons

Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

Response from Issuetrak

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified.

Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

Replied 15/08/2017
Jeanine
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years

So easy to use and wonderful support team!

Pros

They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

Cons

We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

Guy
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

without a doubt the best in the business

it tracks every issue in our business. we rely on it all day long, 7 days a week and tickets open whether done by email or phone.

Pros

how easy it is to use and the support staff. they are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to address my issue. i may call them for help 1 or 2 times a year. that is how great the product is

Cons

the asset tracking needs help. it does not clean itself up and the tools to work on it all have to be done in SQL instead of a gui interface to do maintenance on it.

Felix
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Very, but very complete and adaptable App for the centralization control, documentation and...

Pros

I love the orientation that has as information repository (trouble shoting and applications), the organization that shows in the escalation of incidents. the way that supports support through emails and calls. The reports, the indicators, one of the best tool for ticket management. 100% recommended

Cons

I do not have much against this App, notifications, roles and permissions are a bit rigged, the flexibility in customizing forms (adding fields) and POP messages and windows, tends and can uncontrolled the flow on the screens, is a little slow

Wendy

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Not being savvy in the ways of software, Issuetrak was very easy for me to learn and understand

Pros

My goal was to find software that I could turn my emails into something that I could track at month end. I was looking through a month's worth of emails and then in two other systems to get a complete history of each month which took hours at the end of each month. I was missing things and hated all that was falling through the cracks.
I asked google for a software program that I could turn my emails into something I could track and up popped IssueTrak. I have been testing it for a few months and just went live...it's incredible. I had my IT department create a special email address that I sent out to all the property managers that I deal with and bingo, we are live and traking!!!! Not only will I be able to able to create reports at month end I can create special reports for our zones and regions. I also like that I can make 90% of the changes that I need to make - adding issue types, locations, end users, etc. is so easy.

Joseph
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

I was contacted shortly after submitting a request for help suggesting a solution to try.

Pros

It is great for tracking past and present issues. I use it every day and like that I can do a search of past issues to see resolutions.

Cons

I wish I could have the Department listed when I receive an email notification of a new issue that has been submitted. Other than that, the software is a great asset.

Troy
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

Verify intuitive issue tracking tool

Issue tracking hence the name
Workflow and building repeatable tasks for standard operating procedures

Pros

Easy to administer and configure
Good rich feature set and customization
Customer support is excellent

Cons

Would be nice to have a custom landing screen, for self help.
It would be nice to support concurrent licensing

Danna
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Clean and Professional

Professional Customer Service

Pros

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Gary
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Easy to use and search for prior issues

Pros

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

Mary
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for...

Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Pros

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Cons

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Issuetrak keeps your support team on TRAK

Pros

The easy setup for a trial run. Once bought, the setup and training was informative and easily scheduled.
Once going live, the administration tasks are fairly easy to find, user base seems to enjoy the software as well.

Cons

It could use a more modern look. The asset tracking part is a little hard to navigate. Needs an IOS/Android app.

Martin

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

Custom web support site with excellent customer service

It helps to manage incoming repair requests and provide troubleshooting, while providing an easy to navigate Knowledge Base.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use, and customer support is happy to help if something is unclear. The setup is very straightforward.

• Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects

We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Pros

The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

Darryl

Reviewed on 12/09/2016

Best Help Desk Solution thus far

I have been setting up IssueTrak for our company that has about 250 employees. Currently their are 150 users on our System. I needed a way to customize a Help desk ticketing system. Other Help Desk softwares didn't give me the flexability that IssueTrak provides. My End Users can create their own tickets enabling me to handle the issues quicker throughout my day without me creating every single ticket. By far the best Support and Software for a ticketing system.

Pros

Can tailor it to your needs. Support is very kind and effective.

Cons

Creating a color scheme is a bit overwhelming. I have just left it at default for the time being.