About LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs is an online job board platform, which helps businesses of all sizes, staffing agencies and non-profit organizations post jobs and hire candidates. The solution enables teams to target relevant candidates based on...

Browse LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

5,782 of 5,782 reviews
Chibuike
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

My Feedback

Pros

It is the best software I have ever used to search for remote jobs anywhere in the world. I love their app. Everything made simple.

Cons

In their mobile app, I think the splash screen logo is too big. It shouldn't be. I prefer it smaller.

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

If you will be looking or managing a job, LinkedIn Jobs is for you!

- LinkedIn and its job features (LinkedIn Jobs) have been my primary tool whenever I would decide to search for a job. Not only is it functional and helpful, but also easy to use. I have tried other job search platform but I prefer LinkedIn jobs because of the employers also using it.

Pros

- LinkedIn Jobs can be integrated in the LinkedIn itself so it is very easy to manage- You can check it via your mobile phone so it can be accessed and managed on the go- Its search functionality is very helpful so searching for a job that you like is the one I really like- Sending job application is made so much easier by the Easy Apply feature

Cons

- Nothing much. The only thing that I wish is more recruiter and talent specialist to use this so all employees and applicants can use this

Taryn
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

Great for User | No Value for Poster

I will still always post a job for free on LinkedIn and use it to job search, however, it is not my favorite tool for job posting and I don't recommend the promoting jobs feature.

Pros

I've used this job board many times over the years and even paid to get positions promoted for our small non-profit. From the person looking for a job perspective: It's great that I can upload my resume and update info to submit quickly. However, I've never gotten a call back on a position unless I submitted through their website because there's so many 'mass applyers'. I do like how easy it is to search for AND post jobs quickly. We always copy/paste our position descriptions and they stay mostly formatted. Budgeting is fairly easy to use which has been updated from years past. Using the filters for positions (remote, contract, etc), I found my current position using LinkedIn Jobs.

Cons

To speak from the hiring perspective: Even with paying to promote positions for further reach, we've never hired anyone who has applied from LinkedIn. This is mostly because we get people who aren't reading the description of what they need to submit and just upload their resume. For this reason, we don't use the 'tracking applicants feature' and we have now turned to other software for hiring applicants. It's great to be on LinkedIn, but for hiring, it's tricky to get qualified/relevant applicants that read the whole description and apply correctly.

Top LinkedIn Jobs Alternatives

ADP Workforce Now

Workplace from Meta

Bruno
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 26/10/2022

the curriculum manager of preference

overall it has been the best service to keep the curriculum update and to find job posts

Pros

very complete and great service with a lot of connections, where it prove to be the number 1 service for job searching and adverts appliance

Cons

it displays many irrelevant posts and even some fraudulent

Praveen
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

Linkedin jobs

Overall, I like it better than other portals, it is a great place to attract talent within white-collar jobs. There is still a huge void within blue-collar work so it would be nice if that gap is filled as the need for talent is needed there.

Pros

The ease with which a job can be posted online and the amount of traction it receives compared to other platforms are amazing. It leverages the connections on Linkedin and helps find the right talent for the job.

Cons

The different portal for job postings is quite different from the normal Linkedin UI. If it can be updated, then the annoyance can be reduced.

Glassdoor

Reasons for Switching to LinkedIn Jobs

The community is vast and the option to add free jobs was quite enough to get the required applicants.
amine
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

the best

Pros

It is one of the best corporate social economics, business networking, business networking, co-branding, co-branding, co-searching. But like all social networks, it has its advantages and disadvantages

Cons

With so much spam, every message you receive on this social platform is sure to be helpful, and when you start using LinkedIn for Business to increase your chances, you will find that others are doing the same to you. Not only do you have to filter these spam messages, which will take some time, but you also have to make sure that your experiences are not deleted bThe time and effort required to create and maintain a successful LinkedIn network is separate from the time required to create a job profile or page. The credibility of the different groups on the website requires regular activity. Also, not all business professionals are active on LinkedIn. Building connections and conversations can take some time, first of all it requires you to spend a lot of time on definitions while making connections.y others; Because it is also considered spam.

Arturo

Reviewed on 22/10/2022

The ultimate networking site.

Pros

The advantages that this network can give you are very beneficial since in the process of when you are creating your professional profile, those that will help companies may see you and have an interest in your services. I see it as a network more than for HR and recruitment, as one in which you meet people from around the world and you can eventually establish a contract if there is mutual interest in the process.

Cons

As the network of contacts in this software is so extensive, there is too much competition where the company is looking for what they need, but in the process, they meet or get another new CV more elaborate or with a little more experience and end up hiring this new applicant, while the other one is stuck and must continue looking. So the process of this network is somewhat tedious if someone is desperate to find a job.

Indeed
Else
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 15/10/2022

My LinkedIn Review

Apart from the connections and showcasing of skills this software is also good for other things as well, like for applying for work on other online platforms.

Pros

Its the best platform for searching for the job you want and also for connecting with people in the same industry as you. you can basically showcase your skills and basically tell potential employers about yourself and when they do contact you they have a basic idea about their candidate. Its the best place for employers and job seekers to converge.

Cons

I personally feel like linkedin has turned into a social media site where people post about their success in getting jobs and birthday celebrations in the workplace. People used linkedin with the faith that they might find the job they desired but now its no longer the same.

Chiamaka
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 25/10/2022

I use it to look for job opportunity, advertise my business and express my experience in words, tell my stories and give encouragement, share love and words of wisdom. I have a beautiful experience with this software.

Pros

In love with the opportunity it gives me to apply to job opportunity, post my business and connect with friends. I love how I express my emotions and get people's opinions.

Cons

Its really expensive and to get the attention of a job poster you are to pay and upgrade your profile to premiere stage. Its a very expensive app if you are to upgrade. But its beautiful and easy to use.

Esther
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Probably the number one go to platform for job seekers and recruiters

Pros

I would 100% recommend LinkedIn to jobseekers. They give you great insights on jobs that might fit your profile. Not only that but LinkedIn is a great place to get in touch directly with recruiters. Some of them might even reach out to you directly.

Cons

LinkedIn is both a job board and a social media platform. It might be important to be a bit more conscious into the things you post or even react to, as it will appear on your profile.

Anamta
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

Catch Your Dreams with LinkedIn Jobs

I love LinkedIn since I started using it, It is superb.

Pros

Job hunting is a task, especially in the modern world. There are so many organizations in the world but how to apply to them, what are the skills needed for the job, what are the steps involved in the whole process these all sounds horrific and especially for those who have not many sources or contacts in the professional world so the solution to all these problems come with one name which is LinkedIn.LinkedIn provides a platform where you can give a comprehensive introduction of yourself as you need to alleviate the details in your resume and keep it concise but your recruiter can get to know all about your projects, your accomplishment, etc through your LinkedIn profile. Besides this, you can make your account secure from someone if you want also LinkedIn keeps a track of who sees your profile, how many searches appear on your profile, etc. these features let you know the status of your profile. One of the key features is it is a platform where you can follow your desired organizations, get to know about the job postings. Furthermore, it facilitates you with the feature of connection to build your network, and also you can chat with your mentors on LinkedIn without any contact number and seek help from them. Still, there are so so many features about whom if I would talk It will cause the word limit to cross. In a nutshell to think out of the box and to catch your dreams, You must begin with LinkedIn without any further delay, it's highly recommended.

Cons

You can not completely rely on LinkedIn for the jobs because some recruiters do not post their vacancies on LinkedIn so in that case, you need to have a little bit other contacts as well but this happens as 5% from 100% as most of the jobs are posted on LinkedIn and the other features LinkedIn provides so no one can compete it, More Power to LinkedIn.

Bassam

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Linked in is an Ocean filled with job opportunities.

As a programmer and web developer,
I registered my account with LinkedIn, It was easy for me to connect to my professional network regarding Programming and web development, I was able to have contacts similar to mine both recruiters and job seekers, I got job offers from recruiters from one of my networks without even promoting myself or paying anything, It was that easy for me.
for me the job process was three simple steps :
1-I Joined Linkedin
2-I got connected to my professional network ( Web developing )
3- I Had many contacts and recruiters that offered me Web designing projects.

LinkedIn is the number one place to seek jobs because it is easy to start, free, big companies trust linkedin, it has a massive amount of job offers and full of potential

I recommend Linkedin to anyone who wants to build an excellent career

Overall: I rate it a 5 star

Pros

Basic info about LinkedIn:  LinkedIn is The best online professional network that connects professional
Linkedin is a 17 years old corporation specialized in online employment through website and apps, it contains professional networks connecting job seekers and recruiters the job seekers post their C.V, the recruiters post jobs
what I like most about LinkedIn :
- legitimacy:
- LinkedIn is a well-established corporation with a great reputation in the market of employment
- the job offers on Linkedin are real, there is no place for fraud or scammers
- Price and Fees: it is free and easy to join: just register with your info, add your C.V. to your profile and join your professional network according to your skills, also it has a premium subscription that can bring real value and advantage to the job seekers and the recruiters
 - it has great Great profile tools, you can add multimedia skills.
-it has great job listings,
- it has good job search capabilities, you can search for a job easily
 - you can connect to coworkers and recruiters easily
-For the job seekers:
 you don't need the long job hunting anymore, you don't need jobs ads in the newspaper or on the flyers on the streets, you just need a few minutes to register your profile and post your skills and start job hunting. you can connect with recruiters in the same job fields and find jobs
- For the employers:
LinkedIn is an Ocean filled with great people with skills, all you have to do is pick the right person

Cons

for the free subscription, LinkedIn limits the number of profile views and searches
but the positive things about Linkedin outweigh the negative points

Hiran
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

A platform where job seeker can meet a professionals from all over the world.

A professional platform for professionals and job seekers with good community guidelines and policy.

Pros

This platform is more authentic and genuine for both job seeker and employer. This platform is available on the website and the mobile app version. The user of LinkedIn can able to endorse the skills of another user which add value to their profile. Various skills are available for the user to learn which add value to the career. The user can create a professional LinkedIn profile by uploading a resume and providing details regarding education, work history, Area of interests, projects and many more. In my network option on can monitor the connection with other users. In jobs option, the user can set the job search with various filter option according to their interest and notification will be sent via email to the user when new job alert is set for particular interests. LinkedIn notifies the user when some other user viewed our profile and shows their name.

Cons

There are many options for the job seeker to message recruitment team but it is available in the premium version. LinkedIn would have provided a more flexible subscription plan for job seekers. Support team need to improve the response time.

Professor Sarah
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

LinkedIn for Professionals and serious job hunters....

While in college for my Bachelor's Degree and my Masters the Professors made all their students set up and account with LinkedIn while in class and invite them in. They showed us how to utilize all the valuable resources there. Then when I started teaching at the College level and each semester I have all my students set up a LinkedIn account and invite me to follow them. There is so much about "Networking" options on LinkedIn that everyone should be using it.

Pros

Can make it mine. Can set up my home page on how I want it, invite or ignore who I want or don't want to connect with, can search and find people in a company or field that I or my students are interested in, and can do it all over the country. Easy to read platform. Coloring, visuals, size of the font, and anything that is visually pleasing is on their website. Most people on LinkedIn are serious professionals in their field and are very helpful to newcomers.

Cons

Repetitive conversations that just go on and on. I wish it was where you could set up your own account for just the jobs in a particular career of interest and only people from those specifc people and that specific information is all you see.

Maria

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

The tool to your next job

Overall, using LinkedIn is an excellent platform, it's very useful and helpful to people that are looking to search for jobs, improve, and share information/articles from different subjects that are happening in the work force.

Pros

I'm an active user of LinkedIn, it's easy and quick to use. It's a great platform to search jobs and keep in touch with fellow coworkers or potential new employers. The layout to upload your resume is excellent, it's easy to use, the design of it is simple and professional, and what I like the most is that it's easy to edit.
People can post relevant articles of the work force, and it's exclusive to that. You can find out what's happening in different companies and industries, in different countries around the world.
What's also great is that you can add people to be part of your contacts, it can be people that you know, but it can also be different of levels of hierarchy, from associates to executives that you don't know, and they are all just one click away. Even [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on LinkedIn, how cool!
You can start by setting up a basic account for free, and it gives you enough access to the platform. You can see who is viewing you profile, which is exciting, but also nerve-wracking (You are being watched).
I like that you can congratulate when any of your contact gets promoted, I find that very inspiring and motivating.

Cons

What I like the least is that you can't access information, or benefit from certain features if you don't pay for premium, which limits the productivity in finding a job. It's supposed to be a tool for people that depend on a job to sustain.

Wobe Muki Marguerite

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

The best Job search and productivity platform ever

I love this platform, it has been and is a great tool for a better working and productive professional career.

Pros

The best application regarding social networks. Apart from being very user friendly, here are points that makes me so like this unique application:
- LinkedIn Jobs create real business networks with similar interests: Because of LinkedIn Jobs, I have been able to link up with people with similar interests and from there I have had several opportunities to learn from this networks and encouraged to upgrade my profile by working hard. Also, LinkedIn Jobs gave me the opportunity to follow "my dream company" and experts in my field, from here I have had updates on what is happening in the industry, new technologies/their relevance and how to implement them.
- With LinkedIn Jobs, learning is round the clock: From the networks and companies I follow, I have had the possibility to attend free educational conferences, discussion sessions with good companies and professionals in the field. Not forgetting great articles available to read.
- This platform has created a great way for me to stay in touch with old and new coworkers!!
-I do appreciate the notification functionality because it gives up to date on happenings about my networks, who viewed my profile (profile impact) and available jobs with regards to my interest
- One thing I also love about this platform is they are very vigilant and eager to resolve any issues or inculcate new suggestions (works continuously on improving and updating the platform for user accessibility).
- Possibilities to have instant chats with networks

Cons

-The white and blue colors for the platform is amazing but not as good at night. If a night vision is possible then it will be great!!!

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network

Overall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities, culture, and members, all in one platform is a truly irreplaceable feature that no other software offers. For this reason, I personally do not see any other application or tool that matches what netflix offers- it isn´t a simple website which allows you to see job postings. Instead, it is a platform that helps you make the right connections to truly have an advantage when trying to move forward with a professional decision in your career. As a result, LinkedIn is a one-stop-shop for any help, and development that you wish to pursue or look for.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible list of potential candidates with simple searches through filters such as what university they attended, what specific set of skills they possess, where they previously worked, or where they are currently working. In other words, you do not necessarily need a name to find who/what you are looking for. Instead, LinkedIn allows you to run this search in an inverse fashion: You do not have a name, and you aren´t looking for any individual or company in particular, but you know what skills, background, and experience you wish to connect with- LinkedIn will take care of the rest- and this is what differentiates the LinkedIn platform from Google, or other search engines where you can not look by "filter" and in order to get relevant results you need a name or other specific information: you can´t be presented with a multitude of results that are a good fit for you based on a specific set of categories or criteria.

Cons

LinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs or opportunities for me, based on my profile. In many cases, I get reports of posts made by individuals in my network, and this is normally not something I am interested in. In other words, I think the exposure to material from LinkedIn should be autonomous and up to the individual user. While this does not bother me much, it is something that I have heard other co workers complain about- the notifications often times feel too "forced". Whether it´s an email or an in-app notification, a lot of times they are not directly helpful to the user, and therefore they would prefer not to see them.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 09/06/2019

Publish your professional profile online

As a journalist currently working on the promotion of travel packages for a travel agency, this tool is really useful for general confidence in my clients, since they can verify my professional profile and thus verify through the internet that I am a real person and committed to my work, also the company for which I work through this software makes exhibitions about our mission and vision, together with the promoted service (tour packages) online and without any problems. With this platform I have also been able to get jobs and work independently as a Community Manager for different brands of small business products. Besides that it has allowed me to contact many colleagues who have fed me with important information. I am clear that we are a completely competitive world so I try to focus a bit on how to prepare my profile by focusing on the questions of why you should choose me or my company and always showing my product or service to get attention and get good results. Definitely I think that for any trained person of any branch or specialization you should use LinkedIn Jobs for your professional development.

Pros

I really like LinkedIn Jobs because it has become a professional network, which has allowed me to publicize my resume digitally anywhere in the world, keeping my profile active for any business opportunity that may arise, this I do this because many companies can generate employment opportunities using this platform as a recruiting system, which can be located immediately or be recommended by other contacts, in addition to allowing direct contact with leaders or managers of any organization without the need to use intermediaries I can also find any professional and especially colleagues, facilitating the exchange of information through groups, helping me to clarify any doubts that concern me or participate in the different courses or forums of my specialty, for us journalists networking is essential to achieve our work objectives since the news arrive directly and without any type of censorship, in my case it generates confidence for my clients when I carry out the marketing of my tour packages.

Cons

What I do not like is that it generates a little distrust in terms of security. Because when you work publicly with real personal information, we are exposed to that information can also be used for bad deeds such as defamation or identity theft, so it is advisable to be alert to any alarm that may arise, as it is a very delicate subject.

Lindsey
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Overall worth the monthly fee

My experience, in over 5 years of using LinkedIn Jobs, has been excellent. The issues I have had (not many) were quickly addressed by my Account Manager. I have utilized LinkedIn support, but they are slow to respond, and I found that if I contacted my Account Manager, they were much quicker to get back to me, and if they didn't have the answer, their manager or Customer Support got back to them more quickly than getting back to me. The cost of the service is fair, because it is built in advertising, and in my line of work (recruiting), exposure to candidates at any point in their search (active or passive) is ideal. Also, one placement more than takes care of the LI Jobs fee.

Pros

Due to my company's specialty (sales and makreting), LinkedIn Jobs is a great tool in our sourcing chest. I like how easily you can post positions, customize the job posting, and edit the posting. Also, due to my subscription/plan, I am able to change postings daily (or hourly if needed!) to reflect changes in location requirements or other requirements. Some job posting sites allow you to only buy a job slot for 30 days (and you are locked into the info and the job location for that 30 days).

Cons

I really wish there was a way to post for "remote" positions or to choose multiple cities or states for posting. Many of my positions cover large territories, and trying to pick one city in hopes of attracting someone from any other city in the region is difficult. Will someone in Atlanta see my post for an Eastern Sales Director if I post in Philadelphia? Who knows? The good news is I can change the city at any point, but if I miss someone in Atlanta while I have it posted in Philadelphia, it is frustrating.

Hema

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Link your profile with LinkedIn,then comes growth in your carrier

The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.The posting that are provided by the employer from an organization which is useful for anyone who is looking for a job or need a carrier growth.we can connect the person according to our interested field or to which organization we are looking for it.We can update our linked in profile from that opportunity will occur .Definitely this network helps a fresher to find the designated role in their carrier.

Pros

This Application Helps to get in contact with the organization or recruitement team and helps in getting a job .We have several options available where we can choose our own organization but one thing we need to do is that we need to get more connection .the postings helps us find what the organization is looking for and we can get in contact with the concerned Team for further steps. Definitely a graduate must have a LinkedIn profile .If we explore we find lot more in LinkedIn network.We have an option that we can use the primary account as well as the secondary account.Official and personnel profile can be linked together so that the network of peoples we have large in numbers.The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.

Cons

The software is very useful and not faced any disadvantage.Very Great software needed for growing generation.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

Allows you to browse thousands of jobs with ease

Apply to many different jobs and search for jobs from one central location, narrow down my search results to find jobs that match my skills and experience, connect with individuals such as recruiters, ability to apply to jobs without leaving the website, ability to save job descriptions.

Pros

I love the layout of LinkedIn jobs. The filter tools and search tools allow me to narrow down jobs to my industry of interest, location, experience level, and date posted. This is incredibly important to me because it makes sure I use my time job searching effectively. I also enjoy how LinkedIn provides several jobs that I may already be interested in. This saves some time in my search, and aggregates ones that may match my background. Perhaps my favorite feature, however, is EasyApply. This feature allows me to apply to a job with just a few clicks of my mouse. It can be very tiresome to have to go to individual websites to apply to jobs, upload resumes and cover letters, and fill out basic information time and time again. With EasyApply, the hassle is taken out, and you can apply in a few clicks.

Cons

One thing that I wish LinkedIn Jobs works on is the "Date Posted" feature. I wish there was a feature that allowed me to input a specific date posted, or specific range. While within the past month, week, or day are useful, sometimes I want to search within the past three days or five days. Also, although I believe this is attributable to the job poster, sometimes the experience level for jobs does not match the job description. At times, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says candidates must have 5+ years of experience. I think this would be an easy fix with some type of algorithm to scan the job posting, however.

Golden
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

A top range platform where job seekers meet their related industry professionals.

With LinkedIn, job hunting has been made much easier. Professional interactions have broaden my understanding of my career field. Besides job search, a lot of professionals offer business advices for free on this application.

Pros

I was introduced to LinkedIn Jobs when I was in my final year at college. I updated my profile and put all my career information there. Within a few weeks I was able to gain a lot of contacts, some from our college and some of professionals who are in the industry already. Just after finishing my degree, I updated my profile again, and within 4 months I was contacted by someone saying they want my CV because they have gone through my LinkedIn profile. That was my first job. There are a lot of professionals to interact with on this platform, so it is by far the most professional platform for job seekers. The Software is very easy to use, and you can land your dream job so easily. Every time you log in, you will be receiving a lot of suggestions for your potential jobs, which makes it easier to find your dream job.

Cons

The software is top notch but it has limited features if it is not the paid one. The key word job search also need to be improved. It floods you with a lot of suggestions of which some you do not have interest in them

Naomi

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

LinkedIn Jobs not only helped me but helped our team recruit some of the best team member...

The hardest part about recruiting is the sheer amount of candidates you have to sift through, not knowing if they'd be a good fit right off the bat. With LinkedIn Jobs, you are able to build that personally connection in what their career goal and passions are, which is very important to our department.

Pros

I love how robust this software is while searching for job openings. Because a lot of things are integrated with your LinkedIn Profile, it makes applying for a job you want that much easier. Not only did it help me land the job I am currently at, it helped with the recruiting process while hiring more members of our team. Because our team doesn't have our own recruiter, the usability and UI of the software made posting a job very painless and took up only a small percentage of our time. I'd highly recommend this to others looking to recruit great candidates!

Cons

There's not much I disliked about the software. The learning curve to this software isn't too steep for users that are not tech savvy, but it could use more training tools to learn about all the features that are available to them. That required a little bit of digging.

Zavud
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Review for LinkedIn Jobs

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn Jobs for a year almost every day. I love how easy everything is on LinkedIn. You can register in a very short time and just start looking for what you need. As I am always checking what jobs/internships are available for me, I have realized almost all of the important and big companies (at least for my field) put their job offers on LinkedIn Jobs. Therefore one could find a lot of new offers every other day. The thing I like most about LinkedIn Jobs is its automatic ability to show me the job offers and companies that are related to my field. For that reason, I do not always have to type in what I am looking for since it already shows me what might be interesting me. It also suggests/shows me the people that I might know based on our mutual working places or universities which is very good to make connections. What I also like about LinkedIn is it enables companies to view my profile and Resume and send me a message if they are interested.

Cons

What I dislike about LinkedIn Jobs is I keep receiving too many spam messages. What recently happened to me is I got an offer from "a company" that invited me to an interview in the UK. They sent me an email with the name of an HR of the company. They provided me with the link of the Company and everything looked promising until they told me I have to pay my travel expenses to the travel agency they provided me with and they promised that I would get my money back as soon as I would be in London. I realized something fishy was going on so I stopped contacting them anymore. However, I believe there might be some people out there who would have bought their "offer". Therefore, I would like LinkedIn to detect those frauds and ban their profiles immediately.

Reviewed on 13/12/2020

LinkedIn review by Technical Support

I am very satisfied and I am looking forward to the future of LinkedIn Jobs and what it will deliver back to us with time.

Pros

I really appreciate a possibility to have this kind of platform out there for free, where people from all around the world can get in contact and can contribute to each other's work by exchanging information required for the success of their project. Also, it is huge advantage for anyone to have ability to search for a work via LinkedIn, as it is providing a lot of information back to the user about different possibilities for work around the world ( especially the remote ones ).

Cons

Sometimes when I use the search for jobs that are near my city ( in certain distance from the place where I live ), I keep getting jobs from outside the search criteria ( especially country ).