About LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs is an online job board platform, which helps businesses of all sizes, staffing agencies and non-profit organizations post jobs and hire candidates. The solution enables teams to target relevant candidates based on...

Browse LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

5,128 of 5,128 reviews
Satya M. Satya M.

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Best Job portal in the market

Overall experience is awesome because it has a lot of good features that will be benefitted to the organization. We can asses the skill of the candidate before extending any interview request. We can reply with courtesy denial email through the same also.

Pros

More reachability among the candidates. We can show case the jobs in a better and futuristic way. Candidates can easily apply to the Jobs without any long form filling experience. The process should be very smooth and easy. Realistic evaluation of the candidate from the Skills assessment program available in the Linkedin.

Cons

We can't gather more info like previous contacts to any other employer or previous details extensively. Candidates can't be flitted out according to the Job industry.

Workday HCM and Monster TMS

Reasons for Switching to LinkedIn Jobs

It has more public reachability and no need to do any sort of customization. It is also providing feature to login with different social media accounts and also it will remain logged in through out your session. If you logged out also it can remember and with a simple click it can be relogged in.
Elizabeth C. Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Good!

Pros

I feel like this helps company's reach out to people looking for work directly vs them going on indeed or any other job board available. I feel like this is more company based as employers can get on here post jobs talk to people and look at there resumes in depth to see if they would be a fit for the roles they need filled. Its very good I would recommend this to a lot of people

Cons

I feel this could use an update more areas added for certain jobs so people can just go straight to that board and see different jobs in that catagory

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network

Overall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities, culture, and members, all in one platform is a truly irreplaceable feature that no other software offers. For this reason, I personally do not see any other application or tool that matches what netflix offers- it isn´t a simple website which allows you to see job postings. Instead, it is a platform that helps you make the right connections to truly have an advantage when trying to move forward with a professional decision in your career. As a result, LinkedIn is a one-stop-shop for any help, and development that you wish to pursue or look for.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible list of potential candidates with simple searches through filters such as what university they attended, what specific set of skills they possess, where they previously worked, or where they are currently working. In other words, you do not necessarily need a name to find who/what you are looking for. Instead, LinkedIn allows you to run this search in an inverse fashion: You do not have a name, and you aren´t looking for any individual or company in particular, but you know what skills, background, and experience you wish to connect with- LinkedIn will take care of the rest- and this is what differentiates the LinkedIn platform from Google, or other search engines where you can not look by "filter" and in order to get relevant results you need a name or other specific information: you can´t be presented with a multitude of results that are a good fit for you based on a specific set of categories or criteria.

Cons

LinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs or opportunities for me, based on my profile. In many cases, I get reports of posts made by individuals in my network, and this is normally not something I am interested in. In other words, I think the exposure to material from LinkedIn should be autonomous and up to the individual user. While this does not bother me much, it is something that I have heard other co workers complain about- the notifications often times feel too "forced". Whether it´s an email or an in-app notification, a lot of times they are not directly helpful to the user, and therefore they would prefer not to see them.

Top LinkedIn Jobs Alternatives

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

Allows you to browse thousands of jobs with ease

Apply to many different jobs and search for jobs from one central location, narrow down my search results to find jobs that match my skills and experience, connect with individuals such as recruiters, ability to apply to jobs without leaving the website, ability to save job descriptions.

Pros

I love the layout of LinkedIn jobs. The filter tools and search tools allow me to narrow down jobs to my industry of interest, location, experience level, and date posted. This is incredibly important to me because it makes sure I use my time job searching effectively. I also enjoy how LinkedIn provides several jobs that I may already be interested in. This saves some time in my search, and aggregates ones that may match my background. Perhaps my favorite feature, however, is EasyApply. This feature allows me to apply to a job with just a few clicks of my mouse. It can be very tiresome to have to go to individual websites to apply to jobs, upload resumes and cover letters, and fill out basic information time and time again. With EasyApply, the hassle is taken out, and you can apply in a few clicks.

Cons

One thing that I wish LinkedIn Jobs works on is the "Date Posted" feature. I wish there was a feature that allowed me to input a specific date posted, or specific range. While within the past month, week, or day are useful, sometimes I want to search within the past three days or five days. Also, although I believe this is attributable to the job poster, sometimes the experience level for jobs does not match the job description. At times, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says candidates must have 5+ years of experience. I think this would be an easy fix with some type of algorithm to scan the job posting, however.

Sherry F. Sherry F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

LinkedIn is the go-to software for job seekers!

LinkedIn is by far the best software for job seekers. the jobs, the connections, the company details, and the ability to share profiles with recommendations attached to various jobs within your career history is awesome!

Pros

For job seekers, it is a free app, and there is a mobile version available too. LinkedIn is easy to create your online profile from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions of people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection is a nice feature. the ability to send an InMail message to the person that posted the job and the referral request are also great features to assist my job search. LinkedIn also has it's own messenger service to allow direct messages through the app, even without traditional text message services. I would like to see real job recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

Cons

Searches still display jobs I have already applied for. And the left pane (list of jobs in search) does not list that you have applied for it until you select the job to read the description, then it shows up. Should be able to exclude previously applied jobs from search. Should be able to flag jobs as "applied at company site" or "applied through another job board" (or recruiter) to avoid duplications. In some cases a company will disqualify an applicant that applies for the same role twice... and without any job ID code/req #, it is sometimes difficult to tell.

Iqra S. Iqra S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/02/2021

LinkedIn Jobs - Valuable Professional Growth

My Overall experience good and fantastic and seeking more and more opportunities for my professional growth.

Pros

Being a user of LinkedIn I found it very easy and compatible for professional growth because I got my current job from here, easily search for jobs and find jobs selected categories by related keywords. It has a good user interface. LinkedIn has the reliability to connecting real professionals, convenient for job search and set up an account also invite connection for the same profession. Sometimes professionals from a different company in the same category approach for better growth by looking at a resume and academic information from my LinkedIn profile.

Cons

Really I am not found any cons regarding LinkedIn jobs because it provides lots of jobs to needy and deserving professionals.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

Job seeker? don't you worry LinkedIn jobs is here to help you

My personal experience is amazing on this platform, so it might be a reason that I did not switch to any other platform for the last four years. I always recommend the LinkedIn jobs platform to my juniors. I can say that I am a much-satisfied user of this platform. Bravo.

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn since 2017 and met a lot of individuals who were unemployed and got their jobs through the LinkedIn jobs platform. Their success stories are very inspiring and provide comprehensive guidelines to all job seekers to just come into your professional life through this awesome platform. LinkedIn jobs actually take you out of the mud, guide you, teach you and take you to the doorstep of your recruiters. Now it's up to you, how you handle your interview. Just STOP. It will also guide you on how to prepare yourself for an interview. LinkedIn jobs platform can't guarantee a job but it will surely guarantee to provide you a ground where you can play with your skills.

Cons

If you are getting a job through the LinkedIn jobs platform and you have to pay for its premium version, it should not be a big issue for you, but for those who are still searching for a job, the premium version is a little bit costly. Everything is fine, otherwise.

Wafaa O. Wafaa O.

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

amazing platform to use for head hunting

linkedin helped me a lot to find the professionals i am currently working with. Also, It provided me with a very good and reliable recruiting source.

Pros

linkedin is a good platform with a free sign up for head hunting but also for active employment searchers. It gives a very large pool of professionals to choose from and allow the interaction between users. Subscribing to linkedin prime is even greater becauseit gives access to direct chat and reach out to organizations.

It also a great tool to improve personal branding.

Cons

the only thing that i like least about this software is that it takes a lot of time and effort to mantain a succeful network.

Daniel N. Daniel N.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

Actually usefull social network

excelent. i was able to get a better job because of it. Its important to be concious of keeping it up to date, to improve the chances of getting a job

Pros

This has to be the go to app for anyone that wants to create and actuall working social network that really benefits them in life. This app lets you build a working social page in which you can connect with others, not only business like but human relations, and actual employers. You create you social page and you uipload your achievements, diplomas, and abilities and researchers will look for you depending on your skills. This is the go to app for anyone looking for a job. I highly recomend keeping it up to date with articles, comments, social analysis and such becuase recruiters always look for linked in profile.
Anothe excelent feature is keeping track of interested jobs. You can set up alarms when there are jobs that fill your needs. I think this app has to be used by every person looking to get a job or improve business wise, building a web of conections between people and possible jobs.

Cons

The gold edition is a little bit expensive. But its worth it due to all the features that are included

Faiza A. Faiza A.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

one of the best recruitment website

It is simple to apply software program and I actually have had notable achievement with it myself. Employers reacted fast which could be very tremendous for making use of for jobs.

Pros

Candidates can without problems follow to the Jobs with none lengthy shape filling experience. there are numerous opportunities obtainable all around the world. This makes the look for opportunities very smooth and fluid and gives us the possibility of easy contact with recruiters thanks to the option of messages,the layout is easy to read both on the phone and on the web.

Cons

People visit your profile out of curiosity like former colleagues who want to know what happened to you.
Otherwise, recruiters may have a negative opinion of your application based on the number of connections you have.
Not to mention the relationship proposals that are offered to you every day ... especially people that you really do not want to contact.
We receive constant requests "today, 12 people viewed your profile, switch to premium mode" (paid, of course). According to the site, premium mode opens more doors. Basically, you can just enjoy purgatory for free, but with the premium offer, it's heaven.

Daniel L. Daniel L.

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Thanks to linkedin I have a job

I got my job!

Pros

linkedin has allowed me to establish a networking network with former colleagues and prominent people in the commercial, industrial and business areas.
After leaving my last job I began to review the profiles of the companies that interested me. with linkedin jobs you can create alerts for job vacancies in the companies that interest you. In addition, being a professional social network, allows you to promote yourself continuously in the workplace by relating to key figures in the world of recruitment.
You do not need to be an expert or a guru in the professional field to be able to use linkedin. It is enough that you present your resume well and follow the companies and characters of interest in your area of expertise. Publish content of interest and utility that gives you greater prominence and be insistent when applying for the available positions. Sooner or later I'm sure you'll also get a job thanks to linkedin.

Cons

I sincerely believe that linkedin has been very well thought out and developed. It is very dynamic and easy to use. I do not see anything bad to point out.

Claude F. Claude F.

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

LinkedIn Jobs is one of the best platforms to connect the right employers or companies to...

Linkedin jobs is still one of the best places to find jobs as you meet the right people. I will recommend linked in as you will possible get what you want

Pros

First, LinkedIn connects you a large audience professionals. Employers can easily find the appropriate match for what ever they are looking for. Here you find people who are most qualified for a particular position or role in terms of knowledge, experience and leadership. You can also join groups including people who are related to you by profession and skills. When you follow a company or an employer, you get notified if there exist any available job openings. You can also research on companies in linkedin before submitting an application or preparing for a job interview

Cons

Even though it is a great platform to meet with potential employers or companies, but not all employers use this platform, hence most information on this platform may be outdated. Also, most people seeking to meet potential employers or companies prefer other job-search based sites. In a nut shell, Linkedin has fewer users and popularity than one should expect

Micaela C. Micaela C.

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

1,2,3...Jobs

Pros

I like the easiness of the interface use. I am really impressed by how fast you can submit an application for your dream job and then you get an answer almost straight.
As I am based in such a business centred city like London, I have found LinkedIn Job as extremely helpful.
Especially on the phone app, you can save jobs, you can see the jobs you have applied for and also your career interests. This has helped me massively when I was looking for my first job opportunity, and I still get contacted by firms sharing my same values and interests. It is definitely an absolute go go go!

Cons

According to my personal use of this software, I honestly think that there is nothing I dislike about it. I have been promoting LinkedIn Jobs with my friends and they were able to find jobs as well. Maybe the only one feature I would change would be how the skills are assessed on the profile. I would like to better understand, as a user, how I can personally improve my ratings and have the change to see my missing skills without having to pay for a Premium subscription.

Justin L. Justin L.

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

A great way to find new employees and talent

We have found some amazing new employees using LinkedIn Jobs.

Pros

I loved that it was built into LinkedIn as LinkedIn is another great way to connect with other professionals

Cons

It is a little bit pricey compared to other job boards like Indeed and Monster.

CareerBuilder and Indeed

Reasons for Choosing LinkedIn Jobs

For better quality employees.

Indeed

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Linkedin Jobs review

I have tried multiple job search platforms but after using LinkedIn I got the desired job.

Pros

I really like the easy apply feature as it helps to save time and effort and I don't need to redirect to the company site and create a login, then filling all personal details and professional details including past experience.

It's very easy to use and connect with recruiters.

Cons

At times search option is not giving exact results and job suggestions are not up to the mark.

Saqib S. Saqib S.

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

LinkedIn Jobs - Best Professional Platform

Overall my experience is good because it has best part that everyone connect with each other in professional term to help them out.

Pros

This application is the best platform where people can make their professional profile for job seeking. If someone want to switch his job or unemployed people can connect to every professional people who are already doing a job in different firms. After using LinkedIn jobs I found many jobs opportunity through different friends circle by this platform.

Cons

I always found it best and many cooperative people helps to each other for reducing unemployment.

Kawaljeet C. Kawaljeet C.

Reviewed on 20/10/2019

LinkedIn jobs- a blessing for an IT professional

The problems like getting a good job is resolved here. I also fee that connections made through this platform is much beneficial and help us to get jobs and internships.

Pros

This software is free for use and you can connect with many people through this platform. Also the users uses this platform for professional purpose.

Cons

This soft has premium features and to pay or use linkedin premium, the cost is a bit high.

Indeed

Reasons for Switching to LinkedIn Jobs

This service and free and well knowned. Also, the user database is very large helping many IT professionals to get a job and use this app on daily basis.
Miguel angel C. Miguel angel C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Multi-Task Engineer; SR Engineers

I would like to suggest if can you let how many applicants was applying when you applied on position before and after applied. Extend visualization: when Recruiter/person was viewed and which areas person focused more time by the view (2nd check it and which topics) on supreme way.

It excellent experience, everything can improve when team want be better. I want congrats all team LinkedIn Jobs.
LinkedIn Jobs its useful and powerful tool when you want to find Job. Keep your fantastic network and thank you for made it possible by each one on a deep professional manner.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is free (don't need any mensuality pay) and easy to use, excellent, wonderful notice when any person was viewed your profile, awesome LinkedIn Learning network mode, Free courses/Licenses by clear videos, amazing professional references area and Surfing online. I love it.

Cons

LinkedIn Jobs have not Tranking mode or any advance was viewed /which areas person was focus by 2nd check it.
When a person have a premium profile) you can't see anything, it views-knows and keeps confidential but its big disadvantage for person no have a premium profile.

On another big issue, I saw for many years of experience on the LikedIN network. Several positions/very high percent enterprises NOT mention compensation per year or mention it confidential (can mention a rank, if they don't write an specifical number) according to company previous ranks on past to clarify and keep clear it.

Neema K. Neema K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

The best professional platform out here!

I love Linkedin, I discovered the platform in a networking class; joining and building a profile on LinkedIn was a class assignment. Being a student back then, I didn't have much of a career, yet with my almost empty resume, I was able to build an attractive profile. From then on I have been able to continuously add information as things came along. As a part-time, I became a freelancer and was able to find employees on the site. Moreover, I got a lot of readings for my website since the postings were suggested to like-minded individuals. LinkedIn is simply the best!

Pros

First and foremost, the ease of use, LinkedIn jobs allows one to easily build their resume online. It creates a platform where one can input their skills, experiences, and education to attract employers and like-minded individuals.
Secondly, Linkedin allows you to contact career models of your choice and hence obtain mentorships and job suggestions directly.
The best feature for me will always be the network communities within Linkedin. I was able to join groups of women in environmental health as well as in GIS. I met activists of the environment in my area, something I wouldn't have obtained if I hadn't joined linked in.

Cons

Well, unfortunately despite its great features the platform premium version is quite costly. Additionally, the jobs that were suggested were not limited to my geographical area and would even extend to another continent.

Adam S. Adam S.

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

My favorite job recruiting website

A++ Best job recruiting site out right now

Pros

I've had the same job for the last 4 years so I don't do too much job searching. But people are always reaching out to me and asking to keep in touch if I ever leave my current job. I honestly think it's the best job finding website out right now. It makes me feel secure that if anything were to even happen people are out there and interested in me. Lastly, the connections system they have is so valuable for networking. I've met so many great people through it.

Cons

The social media aspect of it helps with networking. But I'm not the biggest fan of the wall posts, that just me though. I have seen some posts by companies I like and have liked or commented on them.

Sameer C. Sameer C.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Linkdin Jobs- The best portal to find your next work destination

My overall experience with linkdin jobs has been really great. Infact, I have secured my first job by applying through linkdin jobs and thus it has been a very cherishing experience with linkdin jobs.

Pros

The most prominent feature and charecterstic is trust that employers have on the linkdin profiles and hence almost all the best employers in the market look out for talent via linkdin jobs and thus list the opening in their respective company via this platform. With a wide array of job options available, a person looking for job feels at easy with the option of choosing and looking out for the type of job he or she may want and opt for that accordingly . I would like to specifically mention the integration between the linkdin profiles and the linkdin jobs which helps both the employer as well as employee to look out for the best fit in their respective scenarios.

Cons

Well, to be very honest, this is the only software in which i don't see much shortcomings. However, I would like to throw some light on the Linkdin Premium rates which as per my understanding are on a bit higher side from the indian market perspective. Rest asured, linkdin is the best online platform to look out for the latest jobs in the market.

Samuel S. Samuel S.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

Got my job through LinkedIn!

It’s been great. Even though I am not in the looks for a job right now, I like having the app and going through the news feed. I was able to find my job there and I can share interesting job offers with friends.

Pros

What can I say? I found my job through LinkedIn. I love the professional and interesting people you can meet there and make connections with. I’ve been using LinkedIn since 2014 and it was through it that I could apply for my current job as a metal sheet mechanic.
I’ve been able to connect with people around US and learn more about my job.
I also like the small workshops I can find there; there is always something to learn from LinkedIn.
Plus privacy settings are great because you can filter who can find you and connect with you.

Cons

There is nothing I like least; LinkedIn is a professional app where people can join in order to meet new people in the business, and connect and share thoughts, as well as it allows you to find excellent job offers.

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

The most authentic tool to look for your next job

Overall, I will rate it 10 out of 10 because of its authenticity about listings. I never had a single incident when I realized the job posting is fake. Its search algorithm may has some flaws as I sometime notice a handful job postings which irrelevant to my skill sets and my current location.

Pros

I always found it the most authentic tool to grab my next contract. It always lists well descriptive and authentic job openings. Best thing about it is, it automatically matches my skill sets with the job description and upfront shows me how much my profile matches with the position. It also shows me a number about how many people have already applied to the opening. It helps me to derive how hot the job opening is.

Cons

The only downside I realized with Linkedin jobs is, it does not verify job location with recruiter who is posting about the job. Many a time, I see a handful jobs in the list which are nowhere in my vicinity or the location which I am looking for the job at.

Jenna C. Jenna C.

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

LinkedIn -- The Facebook of the Business World

Overall I think LinkedIn is a great tool to use in the professional world.

Pros

Having a LinkedIn is a great way to stay connected in the business world. It allows you to create a profile with your job history, your resume, your skills, and your interests. You can post and share items you are working on or find interesting. It allows you to easily connect to recruiters when job seeking. Further, you can indicate if you are searching for a new job and what jobs interest you, and in what location. You will receive notifications when jobs are posted that match your experience, location, and interests.

Cons

What I dislike about LinkedIn is the inbox. Once your mark you are searching for a job you are shown more in searches and ultimately receive more emails. With an inbox full of recruiters it can sometimes feel helpful but other times feel like spam. I wish there was an easier way to clean up and sort the inbox.

Michael Y. Michael Y.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Are you LinkedIn?

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs is great! It does a phenomenal job at ensuring all job leads are up to date. It provides you with jobs that best match your skillset and what you are looking for. Give it a go and try it out!

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is great! It populates with the most recent job leads in the market. As an Employment Specialist, I am able to use this to help discover potential job leads for the clients I help and work with.

Cons

Sometimes, when working with consumers, helping them establish a Linkedin account can be confusing and difficult. Also, being able to find and establish a network can pose as a barrier.