About SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a business management solution that helps organizations streamline operations related to workflow optimization, subscription management, feedback collection, file storage and more on a centralized platform. The...

Browse SuiteDash Reviews

Spencer J. Spencer J.

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

A great customer portal, customer service application

I will be honest and say I looked at SuiteDash before and didn't give it a fair shot. You do need to be willing to watch some of the help videos for set up. Once I did that, I was set up within a day and have a pretty sweet looking customer portal on my website now. I really think they have packed an insane amount of features and customization into one product.

Pros

It creates a great customer interface -- through multiple channels -- email, customer portal, and messaging. I really like that you can brand your own customer portal fairly easily. Within a day of set up, I had a portal, on my own domain. In the same day, I set up their progressive web app for mobile as well. This would have taken me tons of set up time and having to hire a database admin. SuiteDash provides this for a very reasonable monthly fee.

I also love the Flows feature where you can use automations and even use data from the CRM (auto-fill templates with things like contact and company names). Don't overlook the value of this feature! It has the potential to save a lot of time when it comes to automating onboarding and customer communications.

Cons

I would really like Google Drive natively integrated (I'm sure others would like Dropbox). This is high on the list of requested features, so I do think it will make it on their development roadmap.

I can be a tad slow to load at times, but I've read they are also actively working on improvements in speed. I think the feature set well overrides this issue.

WordPress, Onehub and Clinked

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash provided the most structure and features without me having to code it or maintain it myself. I felt like I got frustrated with competing products that required too much in the way of coding or maintenance.
Christy D. Christy D.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 14/06/2020

Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow

Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Pros

I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Cons

When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Christy,

Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash.

You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language.

We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment.

We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs.

Thanks,

Mike

Replied 04/08/2020
Nafiur R. Nafiur R.

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients

Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

Pros

I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Cons

I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

Zoho CRM and Agiled

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I first came to know about this type of tools from SuiteDash's marketing campaigns. And I was hooked from the first go by the vast opportunity it provides to manage my business very smoothly. Later, I found out quite a few alternatives of tool, but eventually I stuck with this tool because of the humanly support I get from them. Feature-wise, SuiteDash is very competitive with other tools and some of them may have something better, but support-wise, SuiteDash really exceeded my expectations.

Top SuiteDash Alternatives

Kianja J. Kianja J.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Pros

Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

Cons

The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

Citrix ShareFile

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Suitedash is cost effective, customizable, and white label. U was even able to use my own domain.
Kaushal S. Kaushal S.

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports.

It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself.

Direct Benefits:

It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies.

As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Pros

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc.

SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal

1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information
2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data.
3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads .
4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members
5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members )
6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar
7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Cons

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash
2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Ismo T. Ismo T.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow.

Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Pros

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc...

There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you.

You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well.

Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms.

And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Cons

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders.

A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot.

Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page.

There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future.

I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

Ora

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash has a better file sharing system, much more fresh look and it is more intuitive to use. And you will able to use own custom domain and make all the setups within one day.

Plutio

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I needed one tool for several small company needs, such as CRM, project management, file sharing, customer login, all under one hood.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact [email protected] and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Jesika S. Jesika S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Client Onboarding & Management Streamlined

I love the fact that Client onboarding, contracting, invoicing, white-label client on log in can be accomplished under one roof. One word, streamlined.

Pros

I want to compliment the high level of customer support that I have received from the SuiteDash team this past year. They have improved their functions, site speed, and features that were not previously there before a few years back. I've watched and followed the progress of this company for quite some time now. I'm proud to say that we are now and full fledge Pinnacle user. We've also set up a few startup companies to use this CRM system as well. I love that they provide us with an insight/roadmap to a forecast of their progress in implementing new and upcoming features, it's exciting to see as an existing user. They're many CRM platforms out there, and it appears that they are looking into becoming, a one size fits all type of system. Keep up the great work!

Cons

I'm impatient, so having to wait for new features to become live is dreadful. Would like to see questionnaire forms improved.

Plutio and Agile CRM

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Client asset review approval/decline functionality feature.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The upcoming roadmap of the new and improved functions and features.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Jesika, and thank you for your feedback! We are proud that you have been following our progress and have seen our improvements. We want to get our new features out ASAP - but we have to thoroughly design and test everything we do to ensure it is a good experience for our customers.

If you have any suggestions to improve our questionnaire forms, don't hesitate to send them to [email protected] :)

Douglas S. Douglas S.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for.

I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

Pros

The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Cons

The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

Plutio and Zoho One

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

And.co does it does well. But Suitedash is much more comlete.

AND. CO

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

More features. Better value. Overall a more complete platform.
Christian M. Christian M.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Cost Saving Software

I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Pros

The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Cons

CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

Brent R. Brent R.

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

The best client portal solution I've found

Suitedash is a little overwhelming at first, but is finally going to give me a solution that I can give to clients that actually shows what I need to show, and looks how I need to look. The fact that I can not only provide info to clients, but also provide customer support and handle client payments in one tool is pretty cool. Overall, I wish I would have found Suitedash much sooner.

Pros

I've experimented with client portal apps a LOT in the past. And I could never find one that truly was easy enough for my clients and had everything I needed. Suitedash was the first one that I could truly see myself using.

What I love most is how customizable it is. You can not only change colors, but also give unique sets of menus, custom CSS, create custom pages, and more. And you can do it all on a PER-CLIENT basis. You can embed dashboards and reports from other tools, change which menu items are available, and more. Add to that how Suitedash is a full payment, invoicing, subscription, project management tool, and it's outstanding how robust it is. But the best part is just how customizable everything is. It can truly be FULLY white-labeled, all the way down to the DOCUMENTATION for the suite itself.

It's difficult to really explain the scope of the tool here in a review. But it really is robust, you can customize everything, and so much more.

Cons

I really wish they would be open to more integrations. You can do a few basic integrations, but it would be nice to see the ability to integrate with webhooks from other apps. They have Zapier, and are working on an Integromat integration, which helps a ton. But it would be nice to have a few more direct integrations, along with two-way Google Calendar integration, which I hear is also coming.

But I believe the goal of Suitedash is to literally give you everything in one place. So their upcoming features might negate the need for some other tools anyways.

Emanuel R. Emanuel R.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Perfect All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses

We wanted an all-in-one solution to track project progress, invoicing, signed contracts that was easy to use.

Pros

SuiteDash is easy to use and is perfect for tracking clients from initial sales call to completed project!

Cons

I wish there were the ability to upload a csv file with all of our existing client data from the old software to the new software. The initial setup took a bit of time.

Jumppl

Cost

HoneyBook

Cost and ease of use!

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Emanuel, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash does have the ability to import your Contacts via a CSV file. As long as your old software has the ability to export into CSV, you're good to go!

Replied 03/11/2020
Kevin B. Kevin B.

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

SuiteDash the small business people CRM

1. So far having a great experience with customizing and using suitedash

Pros

1. First thing you'll notice is that the the dashboard is bright and clean all the tabs are located on the left on a collapsable side bar.
2. It contains al of the daily used tabs in the right spot
3. The ability to use a vanity or custom domain lets you get a professional look and integration with your existing site for easy client logon via the portal

Cons

1. The lack of a helpdesk intergration which would allow you to capture and track client issues and requests.

HubSpot Sales Hub and Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

i wasn't enjoying the software

HubSpot CRM

1. cost 2. Ease of use

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Kevin, and thank you for your review! We have Support Tickets planned for Q4, so stay tuned :)

Replied 23/10/2020
Zach R. Zach R.

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

All in one solution

I tried every top of the line CRM and client management software service that there is and SuiteDash is the only system that is both affordable and meets every need my team has. Thanks SuiteDash team! Keep crushing it.

Pros

SuiteDash offers everything I need to manage my CRM, billing, communication, and project management in one system. I can even effectively manage my clients, employees, and anyone else by creating a distraction-free workspace.

Cons

No cons from me. The SuiteDash team is quick to respond and even develop new features.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Hubspot was too expensive and required endless training. Their services are great but SuiteDash offers more features for a fraction of the cost.

HubSpot CRM
Jim G. Jim G.

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Client Portal + Everything You Need Under One Roof!

SuiteDash is a great product that's helping me organize and optimize all of my "back office activities." Even if you don't use all the modules (for example, you want to stay with QuickBooks or another platform for your invoicing), this product can really help your workflow.

Pros

SuiteDash puts all your business tools under one roof. With a single login, you can do everything from project management, to invoicing, to email marketing campaigns, and more. It also has a great client portal that can make your company look very professional. Staying organized isn't as easy as it used to be. SuiteDash was designed to basically tick all the boxes (which can really help lower your businesses overhead as far as software goes.

Cons

SuiteDash does a lot. That means, you have to take a little bit of time when your first getting started to watch a few videos (or read) and follow the instructions to get everything properly setup. Honestly, I'm lazy and usually read the instructions as a final resort. I don't recommend that approach!

Agiled

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I was looking for an established product that wasn't self-hosted.
Fabio G. Fabio G.

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Much more than a CRM

Before using SuiteDash, I had to use many software: CRM, another software as a customer portal, one to share files and one for project management. Now all other software has been replaced by SuiteDash. Thanks to centralized management and automation, the relationship with prospects and customers is much more efficient.

Pros

SuiteDash is fully customizable for my business: I was able to add my logo, translate everything, replace the menu items and even modify the graphics by adding CSS rules. It's a powerful CRM, but also a whitelabel customer portal and a project management software. Best of all, it allows me to set up complex automations in an easy way.

Cons

I can't find a downside, SuiteDash works well and has all the features I need to run my business efficiently.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Fabio, and thank you for your feedback! We will continue to strive for you to never find a downside to using our platform ;)

Quang M. Quang M.

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

It is a great investment! SuiteDash is an All-in-One solution.

Very good product for my Agency business. So happy.

Pros

White-label is a top feature. Great support and listening to customers. Useful information from tutorials and web guides.

Cons

UI needs to be improved. Needs more integrations for example Integromat

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Quang, and thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform. We strive to for SuiteDash to be more of an all-in-one solution, rather than having to rely on connecting to other apps. However we do have some integrations planned, such as Xero. Stay tuned :)

Heather C. Heather C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 04/09/2020

Amazing product, outstanding Customer Service

I love how easy it was to set up, the customer service has been phenomenal, and things get better each week.

Pros

The all-in-one app/program where we didn’t have to switch back and forth with multiple account logins and passwords.

Cons

Being able to inactivate a company/contact without having to set a new primary contact.

Pipedrive, monday.com, Mailchimp and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

We were looking for an all-in-one product that was growing with us.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

This was everything in one platform

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Heather, and thank you for your feedback! We know that our Company First Mode feature needs a little polishing, so we are listening closely to feedback on this functionality.

Replied 09/12/2020
Ruby V. Ruby V.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

A Great All-in-one CRM & PM Solution

Using SuiteDash, I can manage my customers, billing, and projects from a single application. The ability to have a white label customer portal, sharing files, and creating custom pages are excellent.

Pros

Robust CRM with billing features.
Comprehensive project and task management.
Easily create custom pages and forms.
Ability to create a white label customer portal.
Great file structure with sub-folders creation and sharing capability.
Complete and comprehensive guides inside the application.

Cons

A bit outdated UI. But as long as it gets the job done, this is not a major concern.
Hope to see more integration to come, including webhooks.

SalezShark and ConvergeHub

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash has robust features on CRM & Project Management with highly customized pages and client portal, which suit my need.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ruby, and thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform. We strive to for SuiteDash to be more of an all-in-one solution, rather than having to rely on connecting to other apps. However we do have some integrations planned, such as Xero. Stay tuned :)

Erin D. Erin D.

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

Almost a Great Product

Overall, I like it and I'm glad we got in on the ground floor. There is quite a bit of room for improvement, but they will get there!

Pros

What I like most about SuiteDash is how hard they work to keep their software cutting edge. They are nimble and constantly improving.

Cons

First of all, it is REALLY slow (takes about 5 seconds to switch views/pages) for a CRM, which they are apparently working on. Additionally, there are some ease-of-use issues I find with the organization of the CRM. I feel like company-mode should be a bit more intuitive.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

We chose SuiteDash over any other CRM because of the price and the constant improvements
Mitul D. Mitul D.

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

All in one Suite for my Digital Agency

If you are looking for all in one solution especially if you are agency Suitedash is your answer.

Pros

CRM & Client management with Onboarding, Billing/Invoicing, and Project management, Most impressive feature is Client wise file and folder sharing with user rights.

Suitedash replaces all my different tools like Project Management, Email, and Drip Marketing, Client Portal, team communication almost saved 900$ per month.

Cons

Nothing specific, awaiting new futures which are on roadmaps like quote/Proposal management and Fresh UI

Response from SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! We are very close to done with Proposals...so stay tuned :)

Replied 07/08/2020
Jesse U. Jesse U.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Great business management tool

Overall my experience has been great. The set up was fairly easy, I like the white-label features, and the ability to communicate with clients right from the dashboard.

Pros

I like the FLOW system the best. It saves a ton of time by cutting out all of the annoying repetitive tasks when creating a client/project/billing profile.

Cons

The thing I wish the software could do is integrate with web hosting tools and domain registrars so i can fully automate the business with this software.

Surabil S. Surabil S.

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

All in one business management software

Pros

Suitedash hit the sweet spot and took the place of CRM, Invoicing, Billing, Team management, knowledgege and an easy to use client portal. I like the fact that the team already thought every possible option to run a successful business. Stripe integration is awesome since clients can pay the invoices online.

Eventhough there is a slight learning curve, the platform is super easy to use once you figure it out. I am closely following the updates, eagerly waiting for proposals and the support system which will take this app to another level. With the upcoming features in roadmap I am sure Suitdash will be even better. The progressive mobile app is a nice touch.

The support team is worth a mention, the times I had to contact them, they were super responsive to address the queries. Its good to have a team that listens.

Overall a great CRM + Billing + Project Managemet + Client Portal. High quality product with excellent customer support and an impressive roadmap.

Cons

The performance aspects and the user experience in some sections could be better. Having said that, I am sure the team is working on this and will nail this in the coming updates.

Noel S. Noel S.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

A-Z Business Solution!

Love it love it love it!!!

Pros

I can honesty see this has been the most uplifting experience using SuiteDash. It has aloud my team to really and truly figure out how we need to structure and organize our entire process. It is never just about sales. Project tracking triggers, Event triggers and so much more. I really could not have been able to get this company to where it is today without this platform!!! Love you guys and keep it up!!!

Cons

I have heard from a few users that they wished SuiteDash had a Mac feel to it UI/UX. This does not effect the robust full featured application.

Plutio

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Well we are actually using both, but offering it through another company with less demanding integration requirements.
Vincent D. Vincent D.

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Great all around tool

It feels like a really all around tool, they have a client portal which is awesome compared to a lot of other tools out there. This made us buy the product from the beginning - there aren't that many alternatives out there. And it also feels very rigid, like it will do what it's supposed to do.

Pros

The client portal! This enables us to display and manage custom landing pages for our clients when they log into the portal. We can advertise marketing material for upcoming holidays, events or what's trending. This was actually what made us go with this tool. The white labelling is really great as well!

Cons

The project management part could be a little better, don't get me wrong here, it's great! But I feel that it sometimes gets me lost. But I guess that's something that you'll eventually is going to get used to the more you're using it - we haven't used it that much yet.

Amanda G. Amanda G.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Well Rounded program which fills multiple organizational needs

Pros

I like that I have fewer software programs to deal with. I can log in here and have my CRM, Project Management, along with interfacing with my client too.

Cons

The invoicing could be stronger, but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch.