About Pipefy

Pipefy is an onboarding software that helps HR teams reduce the need for data entry and manual processes. This solution helps teams automate activities such as collecting new employee information, sending welcome emails, updating...

Browse Pipefy Reviews

Fabrício yutaka F. Fabrício yutaka F.

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Pipefy or Trello?

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes.

Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy.

Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Trello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.
Lilian L. Lilian L.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 06/11/2021

Great for managing projects and delegating tasks

In general, my experience with pipefy is very positive because with it I can manage all projects in my company in a transparent and engaged way with all members of the company.

Pros

What I like most about pipefy is the ease and practicality of managing the projects of my company, being possible for all members to monitor the development of the project and carry out the tasks they are responsible for.

Cons

Honestly, I don't see any problems with pipefy, I've only had positive experiences so far.

Renato B. Renato B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Top Pipefy Alternatives

Matheus K. Matheus K.
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón david S. Ramón david S.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Reginaldo R. Reginaldo R.

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

monday.com, Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Henrique A. Henrique A.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Good value, but can be improved

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Rafael F. Rafael F.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

Pros

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Microsoft Project, Slack, Telegram and monday.com

More complete
Carlos O. Carlos O.

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Discovering a new world.

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.
  • Industry: Design

Complete and highly customisable

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Eduardo C. Eduardo C.

Amazing!!!

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Raissa A. Raissa A.

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

Pros

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Willian M. Willian M.

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pros

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Cons

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Bernard G. Bernard G.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

It makes out business so much more productive.

Pros

It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment.
We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves).
It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it !
Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 18/04/2018
Daniel F. Daniel F.

Excellent for processes

Pipefy is great for setting new processes and keeping them optmized on the go. Really simple and easy to build, will save you a lot of time and resources from the engineering team.

Pros

- easy to setup new processes
- no programming required
- automation built in
- easy to improve processes

Cons

- not great for projects
- only has a Kanban view
- bills every new member of the account right away (would be easier to always pay at the end of month)

Nafatali F. Nafatali F.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Easy and userfriendly!

The best benefit from using pipefy is of course we can easily track and monitor our team working progress. The best one that i like is the reminder when you're job is close or pass to the due date. Its effective to remind us to keep on track with the projects

Pros

I actually use this to keep monitor my tasks on track. But in some case this is really useful to use while we're having project with teams. All team and tasks connected right away. So many features we could use to enrich the way we control the projects. Have to say it's a good experience using pipefy.

Cons

Haven't found anything that i least like. for me this software is still a good option to use.

Cassiano L. Cassiano L.

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Fantastic

Time, processes and organization of my team.

Pros

Convenient process creation, easy-to-use, customized reports, web form sharing and automated and customized e-mail templates.

Cons

Difficult to answer, do not have what I do not like because everything is very easy and with the support (custumer service) always giving us a solution.

Response from Pipefy

Thank your for you review!

Replied 26/03/2018
Luciano augusto T. Luciano augusto T.

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Good product

so far I feel good about using the software. but I believe that the amount charged when paying bank slips via credit card is exaggerated

Pros

the usability of the software is very good and helps to solve purchasing problems.

Cons

the promotions offered by the software as well as the price charged and are according to my needs

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Pipefy review

I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Pros

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Cons

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our last software didn't receive upgrades in the last few years, and also don't have a support team.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy contacted me with a great presentation and an awesome support team.
Ramon P. Ramon P.

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Great tool for a specific use

Great actually. Irrespective of the problems I had with the API, I greatly recommend the Pipefy. It is simple to use and has some great features.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive for newcomers, support is very helpful for basic features, API exists, beautiful and customizable interface

Cons

API sometimes has some bugs that stops the development on my end, and technical support is oftentimes escalated a little too late.

Angela D. Angela D.

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

Really helps to keep track of projects

Pros

Pipefy has helped me to manage and keep track of many projects, especially when there are a lot of requests coming from different sources. I can just share a link to a form and whenever people have a request to me or my team, they fill out the required information and we are able to deliver the project and keep track of all incoming requests.

Cons

Some of the automations are a little bit hard to set up, you can't do it on your own without watching or reading a tutorial

Leopold K. Leopold K.
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Easier to use

Pros

I work with Fossick Pictures.
Pipefy has made our work easier as my boss is in a different country from mine. So everytime I do work, my boss can easily see it and it has made our connection easier. He corrects me whenever am wrong. And he can easily proceed after I have finished with the work.

Cons

So far everything is working out great for me

Allan vinicius S. Allan vinicius S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pipefy, the best organizer of your process

it was a great experience, internally I could learn a lot about processes, about how to engage people to use and so on.

Pros

This is an easy software, where you can create your own process, customizing all the fields and giving your personality to that, without need any technical support. This accelerates a lot the evolution and gives flexibility to the team.

Cons

unfortunately, they do not have calculations involving fields, for example, if you have a unit price and a quantity, you cannot calculate the turnover

Nei V. Nei V.

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Agile, efficient and reliable

It´s a wonderful tool, that helps big companies becomes more agile and able to give answers to customers properly and in the time expected.

Pros

The simplicity to build the pipes leads to improve our operation quickly and, exponentially, helps us to identify fails and lack visibility in our processes.

Cons

The Dashboards. They are to simple and even thought is not the purpose of the tool, I would like to have some options to build some good visual dashboards.

Ricardo P. Ricardo P.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

A good tool for Tasks control

I really like it but it has to incorporate the features that the other tools from this segment has.

Pros

The kanban methodology is great to manage multi activities.

Cons

Some features needs to be improved, like the availability to paste itens and transform it in a check list.