About Pipefy

Pipefy is an onboarding software that helps HR teams reduce the need for data entry and manual processes. This solution helps teams automate activities such as collecting new employee information, sending welcome emails, updating...

Browse Pipefy Reviews

266 of 209,880 reviews
Lucas B.

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Organization and efficiency

Very good tool for companies that have an efficient integration sector that can automate automations and organize processes

Pros

Its high organizational capacity and efficiency in process management. Its integration is a little technical due to the range of features and its complexity, but it is worth all the investment.

Cons

Due to the amount of technical features and functions that are often confused, processes become disorganized and lost in the middle of use

Paulo D.

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Eva S.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Great process management software!

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features

Top Pipefy Alternatives

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy.

I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated.

So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pros

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator.

The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators.

I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Cons

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section.

Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Alexandre M.

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
Thiago R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.
Uelinton S.

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Pipedrive and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.
Bojan S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Mirna S.

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros

Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Cons

Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Excelent task management and process administration

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Chehadeh A.

Reviewed on 19/04/2017

Joint Media House - Pipefy

Hello Team,

It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients.

We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team.

Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Pros

Very good Processes monitoring
Customized processes
Scalable
Accurate
Automated processes

Cons

Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

Response from Pipefy

Replied 15/06/2017
Marcio C.

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

Excellent! We use it for everything that is a collaborative process.

Pros

Automation feature is a plus!
I like that they are always bringing something new and are open to suggestions. Their roadmap runs FAST! Integration with lots of other apps also is a plus!

Cons

Email templates should accept HTML coding... its pretty complicated to add your own style for the automate emailing.
Managing tasks with due date is still a challenge for us. The calendar won't mach our needs yet.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 29/08/2017
Cassiano L.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Perfect

expedited my day, I gained a lot of time in all my operation, besides giving me control of all processes of my company.

Pros

ease of use, senior level support, great cost ...

Cons

There's nothing I don't like... everything about it is easy

Omatshola O.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Satisfactory

We solve automobile sales business and it helps with communication and interaction with both back ends and front ends however it is also very clumsy, and over crowded with series of phases which ends up making it hard to locate what you are working on.

Pros

It is has enough features and can be navigated through

Cons

Its not easy to search for cards on pipefy and sometimes malfunction.

Laryssa C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

I really love to use Pipefy

Pros

It's really useful, make my process more simple and efective (to me and all my team).

Cons

The price, for sure. It's really expensive when we exchange the currency.

Fernando V.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Flexible platform for manage of technical support

In overall, despite the minor problems i found, i couldn't go back to an workflow without pipefy, is a really powefull and flexible tool for managed of any department.

Pros

Make a great integration betwen services, like chat bots in a website, autamatic email responses and team members cordination

Cons

Rencently had presented some bugs in the email footprint

Douglas S.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Thanks pipefy

We started using pipefy after a demanda for aligning teams and organizing our support necessities, all the tools we use are extremely simple and everyday we use more of it. Our next steps will be to make use of pipefy API to extract important team metrics which I hope will be very useful.

Pros

It's easy to use, and I always have everything I need in a click distance. It's an awesome tool for management and to keep all stakeholders of a project aligned about the moment of a product or area.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about pipefy.

Joseph M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pipefy Feedback

Pipefy has really helped us with a lot of forms and collaboration on tasks.

Pros

It is very easy to customise and collaborate on tasks.

Cons

Might be a little difficult to understand. But once you hot the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Bruno A.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Great tool

CRM and Sales

Pros

You can customize the entire process and fields of each card.
You have no limits on custom emails and customizations.
Great free plan

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find customization tools
You need some technical knowledge to do some customizations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Customization
Daniel G.

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Very good CRM for startups

I used it as a sales crm and in the lead qualification process and does it's job, no question!

Pros

Very advanced options for complex automations and ready to scale with your company

Cons

The learning curve is quite difficult and longer than expected

Faith O.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Review for Pipefy to add more features

Easy to work with but consumes more data, when working on it i can't find options to edit just if i have to correct something

Pros

1. I can track all transactions.
2. It is easier to work on.
3. It is also faster.
4. It allows me to monitor all transactions.
5. It also allows me to track previous transactions

Cons

1. I would say it consume more data.
2. There is no option for editing

Guilherme A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 24/12/2020

Great Solution

This software is amazing to learn and use. Fast to put on a production.

Pros

So many options to build a interface to process my support easily and precise.

Cons

Later could be a integration with LDAP software.

Adil C.

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Awesome application

It's lightweight, easy and fast to learn to deal with cards. You can customize the process for each project that you are working on. In other companies I have worked with other products and pipefy you don't need to spend lot of time dealing with cards every day.

Pros

It's friendly and easy to use application.

Cons

Like a user (not administrator) I have no features that I don't like.

Thiago A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

One of the best in market

As a user, very good.
As a seller, some difficulties (materials, price)
As a referral partner it was very good, but I was surprised by an email ending our agreement.

Pros

Lots of possibilities to customize. Almost every automation is possible, sometimes using external API but still very good.

Cons

For Brazil, the price in dollar may be a block (at this time dollar is more than 1:5 BRL). And the fact theres no brasilian fiscal document (Nota Fiscal brasileira) available is another difficulty for some companies.

Arianna R.

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

So much better than Trello

I kept trying different products like Evernote and Trello to keep track of all the things on my plate but after a few weeks they would always fall short of what I needed. Now everything's in one place and the whole team can use Pipefy to manage their work and stay on the same page.

Pros

When I first got into marketing I had a hard time managing all my regular tasks and campaigns. Directions would get lost or over complicated when I passed my work over to design or front, with Pipefy I can keep the whole team on the same page, and retire my messy to-do lists and ugly Trello board.

Cons

I would love to see more improvements with the mobile UX. I thought the mobile feature was a little oversold since it's not as up-to-date as the desktop version.