About iAuditor

iAuditor by SafetyCulture is an inspection checklist application that allows users to build checklists, file reports and conduct inspections through a tablet or mobile phone. The solution is designed for a wide range of industries...

Browse iAuditor Reviews

Waqas
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Very Professional and Very Helpful

This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

Pros

- Customization
- Ease of Use
- Great Customer Support
- Always improving the services and product

Cons

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

Elena
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Emma
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

Mixed feelings

Pros

Once forms at set up, using the app is wonderful. Less paper and instant reports done straight away

Cons

Every time I log onto web version all files that have been archived reappear in the inspections tab. When support was contacted it revealed that issues were from a user unarchiving files which were done out of business hours. Clearly, something iAuditors end as no one had access after hours. But yet as no other issue like this has been reported by other customers support didn't really help me at all. With over 1000 forms done weekly archiving was the reason why we choose this product as we could review as needed. As soon as long term contract was put in place these issues all of a sudden come into play. I feel it cant handle several forms being used daily.

Top iAuditor Alternatives

Ray

Reviewed on 27/09/2018

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be.
Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Billy
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very Good

Pros

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Cons

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Replied 18/03/2021
Nathan
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

Pros

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

Cons

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Kristi

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Fast for the field

Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Pros

Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Cons

Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Kristi. Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you are able to use this as a Mobile App. Also glad to hear Support have been able to help you with your reporting format!

Christian

Reviewed on 23/11/2018

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.

Pros

There is almost no boundaries to what you can create.

Reporting is very good!

Cons

Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible.

Tom

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Simply the Best

Pros

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman.
Helps us get our reports out quickly.
Helps staff to be detailed in the field.
Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

Cons

No cons come to mind. I would love to see deep integration with my job management program, but other than that its perfect for what we use it for.

Leah

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

Lost 2 and a half weeks worth of work and audits...

Disappointing

Pros

Easy to use. When the app works, its great. Just needs to be in service to use it without risking loosing everything which is not ideal for people in remote areas. Its very user friendly (IN WIFI ONLY)

Cons

The app. crashed on me after being on the road for 2 and a half weeks. I now have to re-write over 50 audits for students and rely on my memory which is NOT COMPLIANT. waste of my time and money. Very disappointing. I don't think iAuditor will pay me for the extra week in the office ill need to process my students. Would have been better off using Microsoft Word and a note pad.

• Industry: Government Administration

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

Pros

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition.
The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Cons

Very little.

Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed.
It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Replied 18/03/2021
JP

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Complete package.

iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pros

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Cons

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Matthew
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 19/10/2016

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.

We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Pete
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 19/02/2022

Super versatile

If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

Pros

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Cons

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!

Replied 22/02/2022
Braden
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Good for More Than Auditing

Overall, iAuditor serves its purpose and is a great simple solution for straightforward auditing of process, equipment, etc. In terms of customization the ability to venture outside the "standard parameters" this is not the software to choose.

Pros

The biggest advantage is the simplicity. Both from a user standpoint as well as an administrator standpoint this software is incredibly simple. The form design tool is equitable to that of Google Forms, a very straightforward step-by-step builder that spells out what you are creating as you do so. On the user-end being assigned an audit to conduct is simple. You receive a notification and then open the audit form, execute the designated functions and then click submit. There's very little to no way to "mess up" executing the audit.

Cons

The simplicity comes with a cost, there is little room for exceptions or custom questions. This can cause constraint on potential application depending on your operation. Additionally, there is no way to batch export data collected from the software. For example, we wanted to be able to batch export to excel in order to manipulate the data and present it via a customized dashboard. There is no integration with excel, so the raw and/or collated data can only be exported via the preset formatting.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Braden. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad you find iAuditor simple to use. Hoping this will be helpful, as we do have an integration with Excel via Power Automate. You can read more about it here: https://help.safetyculture.com/en_us/1064010930-r1N7dPFEv

Replied 20/07/2021
Davor
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

iAuditor is revolutionary

My overall experience with iAuditor has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm lucky that my company pays for the license, otherwise i would not be able to utilise this great software. I look forward to further development and improvements made to it.

Pros

I've been with iAuditor from the beginning. The constant updates and modernisation has progressed well in recent years. It is feature rich and simple to use. The customer support is also excellent.

Cons

Creating forms at first can be tidious, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. The price tag is very expensive. I don't mind paying for software but licenses per user is just a cash making machine and doesn't help the end user.

Response from SafetyCulture

Davor, thank you very much for your review. Really happy to hear you are having a great experience especially with our customer support team!

Replied 12/03/2021
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

iAuditor

Great time saving and collaborative working tool, that has enabled our team to track and record the information we require in an efficient manner.

Pros

Easy to use product, and very simple to create templates to suit our business needs. Being able to access on the move on mobile devices, as well as via a desktop site is great, it really reduces the workload within our team.

Cons

Very little not to like. This tool has met all of our requirements.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Andrew. Happy to hear you are using iAuditor on your mobile devices across your team.

Simon
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 17/03/2019

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

Pros

Ease of use.
Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours.
Customer service and support
Reporting

Cons

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

Tania

Reviewed on 13/09/2016

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

Pros

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

Aleš
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

iAuditor for restaurant operations controls/audits

I need iAuditor for my daily job. It helps me in creation of professional looking audit reports.

Pros

Easy editable templates.
Analytics and statistics.

Cons

Data usage and bugs with media edits.
Synchronisation issues sometimes.
No possibility to create "action plan form" for addressee based on list of failed points. Action plan would be filled online via safetyculture web app.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi there Alex. Thanks for the feedback. Your Action plan form does sound interesting. It could be worth reaching out to us at [email protected] incase there is a possible way to create the workflow you are after. We're always happy to help.

Replied 12/03/2021
Audrey
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Absolutely worth the time and money!

Pros

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

Cons

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

Frank

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Great way to keep track of condition of your property

Benefits of using iAuditor is that We can track what works need to be done on a weekly basis and if its not done then you c an list it again the next week. helps cleaners understand whats needs to be done on a regular basis.

Pros

The scoring method is great, it helps with the performance of the cleaners and helps with getting certain tasks completed on a weekly basis.

Cons

I like it and it's easy to use. Nothing really that I don't like about it.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Frank. Thanks for the review. Good to see you are utilizng our scoring system in our templates.

Charles
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 27/02/2021

IAuditor

Pros

The iAuditor application is highly reliable, easy to use and deploy. It is flexible and can be expanded as a program grows or changes. The features abs approach are common sense and user driven.

Cons

Not applicable for us. The app works very well.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Charles - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are finding it reliable and easy to use.

Luke

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

iAuditor Review

Overall iAuditor is a life saver on the projects. It helps get real-time data to the field craft on how to better work safely! I definitely support the system!

Pros

We use iAuditor every week while performing our site safety inspections. The preset forms in the system are extremely user friendly.

Cons

The process for implementing new forms and documents in the platform can be a little cumbersome for my taste.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Great auditing

Pros

Ease of use across all members of our team

Cons

After the initial set up everything has been smooth sailing

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Daniel. Thanks for the review. It's great to hear you are using iAuditor across your team.