About Orderhive

Orderhive is a cloud-based order management system designed for small, medium and large retailers, wholesalers and distributors. With Orderhive, retail sellers can track their orders, inventory and shipments across all of their...

Browse Orderhive Reviews

Amaan J.

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

hurts to write this review

I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years.

For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business

The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations.

Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

Pros

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs!
- tons of features (that don't consistently work)

Cons

- so many bugs!
- customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business
- no mobile app for iOS
- lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Vitalijs F.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 30/11/2016

Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper

I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you to quickly collect and process orders for the day just by pressing one button. It is well worth the money to paid, especially given the ease of the bulk adjustments that can be made on the system. It has also solved our biggest issue with shopify - lack of multi currency support where we simply use multiple shopify accounts with separate pricing strategies for each country. I do recommend it to those who want to have complete cost control and runs regular purchasing as this is also where I import my new stock given the ease of use and speed of raising a new order. I still believe that there is more to be gained if they would lower the price a little as I do want to expand and would welcome a fee + commission rather than the 25$ they charge for each channel as with so many shops you can easily run up into problems and that is also the reason why we are using other apps for eBay and another for Amazon integration. I am sure that with time they will only get better.

Pros

Great customer care and simple to use software

Cons

Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

Replied 01/12/2016
Sven G.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

Excellent customer support! Lots of integrations. Quick syncing. Great value!

Pros

Love the customer support. You always get a quick response to your questions and they're available for a Skype call if needed. Given the almost 10 hr time difference they're doing a phenomenal job of making themselves available when convenient for you.
The real time sync and multitude of integrations is excellent.
Shipping integration is a time-saver and makes it easy to compare rates of your integrated carriers. The included USPS account has the lowest USPS rates we could find.
Having the ability to request Custom Features at a reasonable cost is another plus.

Cons

Need to be able to ship multi-package shipments and Bill Third Party.
Ability to Edit shipped orders that have not been invoiced.
Due to the custom nature of our products we need to be able to use the same SKU multiple times in the same order.

Michelle G.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 22/06/2017

Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system.

Pros

This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Cons

When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many customers that are under a singular company. It would be more beneficial to have the ability to have a "Company" tab and be able to sort customers under their company. A great example would be if our rep from company a comes in and buys something we can find company a and bring up a ticket for him, however if another person from company a comes in we would find company a and make the ticket for him.

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

Replied 22/06/2017
Matt W.

Reviewed on 25/07/2017

The best order / inventory management system I have ever used

My stock levels are now syncing correctly across channels and I can keep on top of everything I need.

Pros

The features included in OrderHive are reminiscent of a system much more expensive. Unlike a number of other systems, it just does what you need - syncs inventory across multiple channels, downloads orders and makes it easy to fulfil those orders.
I particularly like the order tracking feature where you can see the status of an order in the delivery process with updates from carrier tracking.
I am exceptionally impressed with their support team - they are responsive and helpful and nothing seems like too much trouble. Even if you want a custom feature or something tailored to your business they are willing to look at it and provide reasonably priced customisation.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little slow to load, but other than that I can't fault the program or support. Every time I have thought there was something I didn't like about the system the support team have either given me an alternative way of doing it or I have been going about it the wrong way.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Great inventory management software

Pros

Feature rich and a very simplified user interface, yet packs alot of advance functions. Able to pull customized reports and check inventory logs to a great detail. Orderhive also provides very good and attentive customer support.

Cons

Being a cloud based app, sometimes it lags when inputting large amounts of data. Also, syncing between different programmes using APIs may have delays, something e-commerce business with sensitive inventory controls might face issues with.

Maud P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Great software to keep track of your inventory when using Multi Channel to sell your Products

peace of mind knowing where all my inventory is

Pros

The support is top notch, if you have a problem they are always there to assist you in a live chat and if they happen to be afk they get back to you soon.

The fact that this allows you to track your sales on amazon.com as well as amazon.ca as well as FBA for both countries is just what I needed. It does many other countries too as well.

It supports multi currency which is great when selling in different countries.

You are able to merge different SKU to a main SKU so they get tracked all under one main sku and your inventory is accurate.

You can also use this software to process orders that are not placed on amazon but you want to fulfill by amazon. It works perfectly.

Cons

There was a small glitch with the shipping pricing for Merchant Filled by Amazon, I raised the issue with support and it was fixed the next day.
I did not experience any other cons with this.

Jackie C.

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Great Customer Support

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful, we had an issue with the charge to our card resulting in the pausing of our account. Due to the high demand we are experiencing we are not in the position to delay the functionality Orderhive has for our businesses. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we were able to be back up and running in no time. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

The management of orders and inventory.

Cons

The option to add dimensions to products.

Aleksandra G.

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Amazing customer service, great value for money!

Pros

Fantastic price especially for the small business owner like myself, customer service is very responsive and quickly finds solution to my requests, easy to use, good functions and features.

Cons

I am definitely missing the SKU numbers on the orders overview page.
The search function could work better - it only shows the first page of the results.

Other than that - great product!

Bandar K.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Great customer service

Great for keeping inventory across different platforms. Also supports bundles and packs. Great customer service and availability. Representative is very good.

Pros

Always available for skype calls and chat for support

Cons

None so far really. Maybe if they had email notifications for low stock threshold or out of stock instead of having to log in and check dashboard.

Luis S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Simply Amazing

We are currently saving around 3, 4 hours a day of man work.

Pros

Finally i found a way to sync all my stock with several marketplaces with a click of a button. totally flexible, great interface, easy to use and understand, and the best is the costumer support, they are available real time by chat and will make you feel confident 100% with all your questions. Give them a try. Great platform that will cover all your needs.

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Thanks Luis for all your feedback about Orderhive. - Jayneel, Cofounder.

Replied 08/06/2017
Grechard A.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Love this software!

The software is comprehensive and great if your are running a small , medium inventory based business. It covers all the key functions needed at a great price. Inventory management, warehouse management, purchase orders management, integration with key software's and more. The support team amazing. I will definitely recommend using this software! www.tttronics.com.

Pros

Cons

I love the features included in the software for the price! Unbeatable!

Irem T.

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

easy to use, price is good in comparison to other

Pros

I have spend a lot of time trying to find an inventory management software for my needs and orderhive ended up being the one. Specially the price/product match was really good.

I really like the simple use for orders. The unlimited warehouses and thee pricing tear are really useful

Cons

I guess it is still new and a developing product, there are features that would be good to have. But I think some are in development.

These are the things I like the least:
- tags are not added to the order exports
- stock transfer: be able to write the comment while making the stock transfer. cannot delete a transfer.
- adding the tag while making an order
- automatically tagging orders coming from woocommerce as the chosen tag

Steven P.

Reviewed on 24/06/2017

Awesome! Finally processes are working

Automation!

Pros

It's just working awesome for our business. Our selling platforms like Shopify, Amazon, Ebay can be integrated easy. Also for shop owners without a lot of IT knowledge is fine to intergrate and to work with! Very great support as well, thanks!

Cons

It would be great if there were more rules to set. Like adding gifts to order, or adding flyers etc.

Marine K.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Using it for a year, it works for me great!

Pros

Its easy to understand and learn, price is great too! Even for people who are not into bookkeeping !

Cons

I cant say what I like least, but I will be happier if it will have exchange rate feature. Because I buy my supplies in Euro but sell in dollars. So if I have items for a long time unsold, their value changes with changing of exchanging rate

Paul D.

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

The Greatest Inventory Software Out There That I Found

A very great experience! Great customer Service, Great Integrations, Always being updated and that is the most important! They are always on the move to bigger things! When a company keeps upgrading and finding more efficient ways for you than its a win!

Pros

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive! It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well. I tried it with Amazon aswell and it is really good too! The customer support is GREAT. Everytime I'm with their support I always get a message back and they go beyond their way aswell as skyping me and guiding me and helping me along the way. They have articles on useful information and always coming out with new added features. This is the greatest thing :)

Cons

Great

Dave K.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

Was not the fit for my application but they have the Best customer service - hands down

With a complex list of features that I need the only thing this app lacked was the ability to provide the global ebay shipping address into my system, and no way to delete or cancel shipping labels to reprint them if a mistake was done.

Pros

Inventory and Order processing in one application at this price is amazing!

Cons

ebay integration for the global shipping program and no way to cancel or reprint shipping labels.

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Dave. Thank you for your feedback. We'll update you if the features you're looking for are implemented in near future. Meanwhile, if you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to reach me at [email protected]

Replied 10/08/2016
Michael W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

Powerful product with great features... well priced

Good support... they solve things quickly.

Pros

Comprehensive feature set, very flexible... great support

Cons

Lacks marketplace integration to well known marketplaces like Walmart, etc.

Davie Y.

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

One of the best software for eCommerce Startup

Pros

1. Easy to use and implement.
2. Responsive and superior customer service.
3. Great Value for Money

Cons

1. Batch processing functions have room to improve

Tay M.

Reviewed on 26/08/2017

Lots of functionality in the software - well thought out. V easy to download listings from...

easy to update fields especially batch processing.

Pros

Great for utilizing the new SKU feature in Etsy. Also lets me finally put a proper valuation on the inventory.
Outstanding Customer Support staff - very responsive especially when you want to do something but don't quite know how to tackle it. Very patient.

Cons

Some things are a bit obscure if you aren't totally used to Inventory Management. I had to read up on their Knowledge Base to learn about some features of how to manage inventory.

Miki N.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

I have been very happy with the system overall.

Pros

Tracks and maintains my inventory efficiently and also shows the profit for each products, generates reports, etc. The customer service team is the best ever, there to help you find solutions and answer any question you may have. They really go beyond their way to try find solutions for you.

Cons

At the moment it is unable to generate invoicing system for 2 different companies at once, but hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

Nasir A.

Reviewed on 14/10/2016

Great Support and Awesome Piece of Software

Software has most of the features you need from the box and will fit any type of business. Great to work with OH and support team to fix issues as they raise. I will be referring customers to them.

Pros

Workflow of the process end to finish. Creating items and shipping integration was a plus.

Cons

Xero sales consolidation was the missing part. I hope they add this to the feature list in the future.

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Nasir. Thank you for your honest feedback. We'll surely work on enhancing the Xero integration.

Replied 14/10/2016
Henrik S.

Reviewed on 19/06/2017

Simply the best for Woocommerce I have seen

Control over my inventory and procurement, and a faster order lookups than WooCommerce

Pros

Super simple ingration with WooCommerce. Manage different currencies perfect.
User supprt is eminent, and their willingness to listen to suggestions for minor changes are great.

Overall, the most complete inventory system I've seen to date. And so for a reasonable price.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

Fraud alert - Stay away from this company! N

Stay away! These guys are fraud!

Pros

At first they seem legitimate. The software appeared to be simple enough.

Cons

I invested over $50k to personalize this software and when it was time to deliver on their promises they completely stop responding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I am highly disappointed with this company. It appears because they are based in India they do not feel like a paid contract applies to them.

Katherine W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 28/04/2017

Orderhive is very reasonably priced yet with the cheaper price come a few inconveniences

organized our operations!

Pros

The price, the willingness of the support staff to accommodate their customers, integrates well with WooCommerce

Cons

Not super intuitive, often not user-friendly, poor visual design, fact that support is in different time zone in India

Response from OpenXcell Technolabs

Thank you Katherine - Jayneel, Co-founder.

Replied 02/06/2017