About CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

62 of 18,972 reviews
Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Pros

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Cons

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Jonathan P.

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

CTM is The best in the industry

We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Jeff G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Best and easiest call tracking tool ever

CTM was an easy decision and the support we have received for onboarding and minor issues have been superb.

Pros

The support I have received, when needed, has been first rate and super friendly. CTM itself gives my clients the information they need to respond to calls quickly when they are out in the field and the data easily integrates into other 3rd party software for our PPC reports and conversion tracking.

Cons

I know there should always be some cons for a product, but we really do not have any.

Top CallTrackingMetrics Alternatives

Andrew F.

Great Software

Our overall experience is very good with call tracking metrics. We use it daily and it makes our company better!

Pros

It helps us keep track of all of our sales people and what metrics they are hitting. It also allows us to be able to coach them and help them improve.

Cons

We like everything about call tracking metrics. It was easy to implement and use.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the great review, Andrew. Glad to hear we are helping to make your company better! Your success is our success.

Robert K.

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Jeff S.

Excellent support

Pros

I work with several call management platforms. CTM has by far the best support team of any of them.

Cons

The reporting and reports is not as clean and robust as others. Additional focus on speech analytics and analysis would be helpful.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the awesome review and valuable feedback, Jeff!

April F.

Best Software For Your Company

Pros

It's super easy to use and your able to monitor all calls and text that come in and out.

Cons

There's nothing I like least about this software.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi April! Thanks for the 5-star review and we are glad to hear that you are finding success managing calls and text messages for WICR!

Emily H.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

Great For Print Marketing

Don't do print marketing without a tracking number! It's important to see where your leads come from. With Call Tracking, you are able to monitor calls and see where your leads came from.

Pros

Accurate call tracking.
Know where your leads came from.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the 5-star review, Emily!!!

Rachel C.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

Pros

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

Cons

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

Jean G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Pros

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Cons

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Vocalcom, Talkdesk, Kixie PowerCall and Aircall

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

No long term contract and a lot more features.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Tiffany G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

Pros

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

Cons

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Diego L.

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

Pros

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Cons

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

CallRail

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

CTM provided the ability to easily integrate with Google Ads. The interface was also much more user friendly and generally, nicer to look at than what DialgTech had.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Price. We were introduced to CallRail by a partner agency but the costs were more than what we were willing to pay. CTM provided most, if not all, of the features CallRail did but at a much better cost.
Dean S.

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in.

I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat.

I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Cons

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Replied 23/03/2020
Traver F.

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Pros

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Cons

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago.

It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up.

They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features."

Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

Daniel O.

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Our Agency Loves CTM

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/

However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Replied 23/03/2020
Kody K.

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Call Tracking Metrics is great

My overall experience has been awesome.

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics allows you to record and keep a list of all the calls come in. It's great for my team to keep up to date on all of the calls that we may have missed. The data about each caller is extremely useful.

Cons

I don't enjoy having to verify myself through a text received, but at least the option is given to keep me logged in for 30 days.

William J.

Easily Review Lead Quality

Pros

CTM's tracking numbers are invaluable for maintaining a high level of confidence in the phone leads our clients receive. Performing QA is much easier now, even for introductory level accounts.

Cons

A higher level of accuracy for number swapping would be nice :)

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you to much for the great review and valuable feedback, William!

Micah C.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Call tracking you can setup in minutes

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics makes it really easy to get started with call tracking. The setup process is very straightforward and I can usually get my clients all setup in less than an hour (depends on how many lines they want to track). I think the call log is easy to scan and you can filter results by date, source, etc. which makes it easy to see which sources are providing the most value. You can tie the account into Google Analytics and push conversion data which makes reporting a lot easier than manually counting the calls.

Cons

Setting up lead tracking with Google Analytics could be a little simpler.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the 5-star review, Micah! We are continuously enhancing the interface to include more automation for connecting third-party data platforms like Google Ads and Analytics. As always, our team is here to help answer any questions you may have and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Gopalaramanujam S.

Excellent customer service

Amazing experience, I am using them track my marketting campaign for past 3 years. Works great.

Pros

I love form reactor helps us to convert more clients.

Cons

Nothing really. I love everything about CTM.

Sam B.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

I use CTM for one of my larger clients. The ability to have HIPPA compliant CTM is amazing.

Call recording and tracking, conversion optimization.

Pros

The HIPPA Compliant call tracking, along with the security that comes along with it really helps with one of my larger clients so that we can show them the value of their advertising.

Cons

This is just a little picky, but this software isn't super easy to figure out how to use. The support is really good though about helping you out.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Sam. Also, be sure to check out our new Training Hub which features both live and on-demand video training on new features, etc. It's a great tool for training new team members and brushing up on all of our new features!

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Great insight into our calls

Pros

Allows us to track our phone calls and gain intelligence about our calls. More importantly allows us to gain insight into how our marekting is working. Lot of great functinality.

Cons

Sometimes listening to calls is quite bad quality and hard to hear what people are saying.

Himanshu S.
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Great tool for tracking phone calls

Pros

Easy to use interface and lots of functionality for the price. Great user support and online help and video training. Great tool for tracking phone calls.

Cons

Some extra reporting features could be added but overall great bit of kit.

Dominic V.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

8x8 X Series and Vonage Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

Cost and the inability to switch to Salesforce Lightning Experience.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

It was a purely cost driven decision.
Dawn K.

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Most comprehensive call tracking software available.

really great. Support is always there to walk you through fixing issues right on the phone.

Pros

full featured, but you only pay for what you use!

Cons

all those features makes it a bit more complex to set up and diagnose issues.

CallRail

features and cost

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Dawn! And, we agree that our support team is the best in the business, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Reviewed on 01/04/2020

stand out support and functionality

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.