CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

About CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

Have used for close to a decade

Pros

CTM is reliable. My agency has been using them on behalf of our clients and our own business for close to a decade.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind right now!

Jesica
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Quality Assurance

We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

Cons

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

CallRail was too clunky and required the purchase of several numbers to track Google Ads leads. CallTrackingMetrics was the obvious choice whent it came to quality and support.
Meira
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Choose Another Call Tracking Company

Pros

If it would work, it would be useful in measuring offline conversions.

Cons

Tried working with them for YEARS to get the data right because if it was correct, it would be so useful. Once I audited the data, the calls had nothing to do with the keyword data that was being reported. Until my arrival, the company was making decisions based on CTM's INCORRECT DATA! I implemented every change they recommended, including purchasing more numbers and inputting more sources but it was never resolved. When we decided to leave, they had auto-renewed our account and promised to refund, but did not. Additionally, many of the calls at the end were robocalls or hangups.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We had been with them for years and wanted to try and maintain the current integration.

Top CallTrackingMetrics Alternatives

Tana

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

Easy to use and set up in minutes

Pros

We are able to easily purchase and set up multiple numbers quickly for different lead sources in a matter of minutes. I appreciate that installing the code onto a site is very quick and efficient - it's a matter of just adding a javascript to the header of the site! When you're working with hundreds of clients, and even more numbers - every second saved is worth it! Plus, their customer service is great and any issues are usually solved very quickly.

Cons

You can globally set a source, and then apply it to various numbers. However, if you edit that source, it doesn't roll out to the numbers it's assigned to. You have to go through and set that source again. When you're dealing with hundreds of clients, it can be a real drag to have to make those adjustments. I'd love it if they'd let you make global source changes, and then upon save, roll it out to every assigned number with that source.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled you find our platform easy to set up and appreciate your time-saving tips; we'll certainly consider your suggestion for global source changes to enhance user experience.

Replied 08/02/2024
Jean
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Pros

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Cons

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Talkdesk, Aircall and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

No long term contract and a lot more features.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Replied 26/08/2020
Alex

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

CallTrackingMetrics, it's resourcefull, easy to implement, and use!

A wonderful experience, since we implemented it our account manager was always eager to address any concerns that we had and the Support team is always very helpful in explaining if something isn't working or what could be a possible cause of the issue.

Pros

It's an amazing suite for small and large companies, it has everything you need, IVR, call recording, Call tracking, Queues, SMS tracking, and campaigns. You name it and they have it!

Cons

None that I can think of, it's a great product.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Everything I was Looking For!

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Replied 26/08/2020
Meghan
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

CTM Review from a Developer

It's a great platform and is business critical for my team.

Pros

I love the simplicity of your API for reporting, sending text messages, and utilizing your form reactor. We use these daily and appreciate the ease of use and that we don't have constant downtime with these features.

Cons

It does take a bit to get to know and understand your dashboard. My operations team hates the wait time for Trust Center and setting up text message campaigns. But they do understand the reason for delay.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for sharing your feedback as a developer using CTM! We're delighted to hear that you find our API simple and reliable, and we're committed to providing seamless experiences for your daily operations. Your comments are invaluable to us, and we're continuously improving our dashboard to ensure ease of use for all users. We appreciate your business and are thrilled to be a critical part of your team's success.

Replied 19/02/2024
Rachel
Rachel

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

Pros

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

Cons

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

Replied 23/05/2018
Liberty

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Great product

I use CTM daily. It is a great service. I wish it was a little more user friendly. The team at CTM is great and very helpful with my tickets.

Pros

There are multiple different tools to use within CTM. It is a one-stop shop for your call-tracking needs.

Cons

There are changes weekly/monthly. You might try to add something one month, and the process will be different the next month. They also removed their chat feature and replaced it with a bot.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our product! We're thrilled to hear that our comprehensive suite of tools has been beneficial for your call-tracking needs, and we greatly appreciate your ongoing support. Your comments are invaluable to us, and we're dedicated to continuously improving user experience while providing top-notch support for our customers.

Replied 19/02/2024
Dominic

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

8x8 Work and Vonage Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

Cost and the inability to switch to Salesforce Lightning Experience.

8x8 Work and Vonage Contact Center

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

It was a purely cost driven decision.

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Attribution is key

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

The software was dated.

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Amazing for Agencies

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Pros

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on.
CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control!
- how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!)
- how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers)
- what services each client needs
- easier and faster switching between client accounts

If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

Cons

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy.
This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Gary

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Excellent Software

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Cons

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Replied 17/03/2021

Reviewed on 01/04/2020

stand out support and functionality

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Eddy
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

CallTrackingMetrics Benefits

I am able to show business owners call activity and likely conversios that helps me prove Return on Investment to current advertisers so that they will renew their campaign. Plus I can show this to prospective advertisers to show potential return on investment and to be able to close the sales as a result.

Pros

I can track the call activity from print, digital, social media ads. I can listen to the calls and identify the appointments or likely sales.

Cons

Not sure, but would like to have an app on my iPhone available so I can reference it on in the field when I don't have my laptop..

Genevieve

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Easy to use platform with super helpful reporting!

Pros

The platform is extremely user friendly, we were able to get call center agents trained remotely and they could even download an app to their smart phones for additional access. As a call center manager the reporting features were very insightful when tracking agent performance metrics.

Cons

Everything is wonderful :) no complaints!

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Genevieve. So glad to hear we helped enable your remote workforce!

KENNNETH

Best Cal Followup

It has be a cost effective necessity for our advertising budget

Pros

This software gives us the ability to track our marketing and follow up with calls that we might have missed after hours. We like that we can regionally track where the calls are coming from so that we can optimize our budget.

Cons

It was a little tricky to set up cut once customer support walked us trough the problems we havent needed to tough things since

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Great product to track calls, sources and texting

We swap out phone numbers on our websites to through numbers we've set up on CTM to track the source of our calls. Our sites swap out the displayed phone numbers based on the service (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, SEO...) that drives our site visitors. Once they place the call, we are then able to track the source as well as listen to that call to use as a training opportunity. We also have testing available on our Mobile sites for some select stores which all goes directly through CTM so we are able to communicate with our guests in an easy and requested fashion. Really like using CTM!

Pros

CTM is a great resource to track lead sources as well as review calls and to reach your customers via text if that is an option for you.

Cons

It can seem a bit daunting at first but it isn't difficult to learn.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review, James! So glad to hear CallTrackingMetrics is a valuable resource for you and your team.

Gloria

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Call Tracking Evaluation

Overall the platform works well for us.
I actually listen to (3) different ones. It would be nice if they were combined into (1).

Pros

I like that I can listen to the phone calls and tag them for future reports for the owner. Such as CPL- Cost per lead. Also, it is helpful when training a new Patient Care Coordinator. It is crucial that when we get the call the person answering the phone sets up the appointment.

Cons

I would like to be able to put the person's name on the call that they answered. And put other notes in and not just a simple tag.

Stuart

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Lots of Features

Good, detailed product and good support.

Pros

The call reporting detail. I use the reports for my monthly client reporting.

Cons

A bit tough to setup. It can be cumbersome to setup sometimes.

Rick

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Way more than just call tracking

Pros

We first started using their platform because just needed to track the number of incoming calls for our marketing campaigns. It was good value for that function and works great....and then does about a million other things.

I'm not about to pretend I have a handle on all the thing you can do with this platform. I wish I had found them before adopting our current SMS texting platform. It's contact management and voice integration works so much better and for less money than half a dozen enterprise platforms I tried.

The contact management side of the platform is more robust than any standalone texting or phone platform I tried. The tagging and triggers built in to the platform, along with email integration make this a potential replacement for CRM in some applications.

Talk to their sales team and take the free trial. You get to try all the features. There are so many reasons to use this product.

Cons

I can only give it 3 stars for ease of use and ease of deployment because it does soooo much. No fault to the platform, its robust and powerful with lots of features and lots of options. With all the features to toggle on or off and adjust there are lots of options.

Don't worry though... you get personalized support from an assigned support rep. A real person you can reach out to for help.

Jeff

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Excellent support

Pros

I work with several call management platforms. CTM has by far the best support team of any of them.

Cons

The reporting and reports is not as clean and robust as others. Additional focus on speech analytics and analysis would be helpful.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the awesome review and valuable feedback, Jeff!

Replied 17/03/2021
Sebastian

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Excellent Integration

Excellent and would definitely recommend

Pros

I really like the fact integration with any source is seamless. Super easy to connect with Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, etc.

Cons

Sometimes numbers used tend to bring robot calls or telemarketing calls

William

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

it has been above average

Pros

It has a simple UI and very easy to use

Cons

The backend and amount of tutorial/walkthrough is limited

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, William!