About BoomTown

Boomtown provides marketing and sales automation solutions for the REAL ESTATE industry. Through Boomtown, brokers can select and customize a lead generation website, track and nurture leads, and monitor team success and sales....

Browse BoomTown Reviews

Shalee J.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Great CRM not great Lead Gen

Like it for the CRM! Will keep using for that reason. Wish it synced better with ylopo.

Pros

Easy to use and keep track of clients, to-do's, calls, drip plans, etc. Great for note keeping and can share info easily with transaction coordinator and such.

Cons

Wish you could attach documents and didn't get great leads from their ads. We switched to a different system for lead gen.

Response from BoomTown

Thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback, Shalee! We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our lead generation efforts. If you have a moment, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to share some specifics, as they can coordinate with our Digital Marketing team to troubleshoot any potential issues or tweak the advertisements. [email protected] is their email address. Thank you!

Replied 15/10/2020
Adrian T.

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

Make your Job/Life more easy!

Pros

This product is what allowed our business to scale. Boomtown allowed our agents to manage more clients with less time. This took their business to the next level.

Cons

There have been very few cons to this CRM. When things have come up that need to change with the industry BT has made those changes and is always seeking to improve the platform.

Response from BoomTown

We are glad to be a part of your journey, Adrian! Our team is happy to hear that BoomTown has helped you all scale your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we so appreciate it!

Replied 23/07/2021
Jennifer A.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Pros

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Cons

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Top BoomTown Alternatives

Zach F.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

Cons

No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Carolyn M.

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Nice but the price?

When I reach out and say I am considering a change or make any level of a complaint about the viability of leads I get a quick condemnation on how I could better manage the site. The marketing they have done for me has brought many registrations but there are a ton of bogus leads. I will probably make a change to a new system because the price for the CRM part is so high. I have had and been working the system for 18 months and closed 2 buyers. I am a broker owner

Pros

The support is great and the CRM works really well. I find the site mostly easy to use on a computer.

Cons

VERY limited ability to manage pages, no ability to manage ad word account, SUPER EXPENSIVE. The mobile app is very buggy and limited. It also locks up at least once a month.

Gabriela K.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

AMAZING Tool for anyone wanting to keep track of clients!

I use BT for newly signed Buyers and Sellers to feed them information. I also use it to keep track of potential clients and closed clients. Very easy to use once you have set it up.

Pros

I love the versatility and thoroughness of this platform. This system will do anything you need.

Cons

There is A LOTto learn to be able to utilize the system....it takes a good weekend of studying and setup and then refining it.

Mark B.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Solid platform but time consuming for the cost/ benefit.

Pros

Sophisticated user interface, good info/ metrics on potential leads, good hot sheet information, lots of tools.

Cons

1) Requires a lot of time to set up mannual e-alerts, etc, etc. 2) Agents do not have control over their client database - we can not export contacts. 3) Leads are mostly luke warm or cold. High quality leads are rare. 4) Volume of quality leads is very low for cost of the program.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Boom town is a great service

Pros

Easy to get client information
Calendar and reminders are very helpful.
Easy to update client information all from one screen.

Cons

Nothing. The system does allow you to do anything that you need to do. Its user friendly. Team members can also access client information. I really can't say anything negative about Boom town.

Venus H.

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

Great Tool for Teams

We've been with Boomtown for 2 years, we love the back end and intuitiveness of the entire system. We feel that this has been the best system to help cultivate our leads.

Pros

The Intuitiveness of the system, the face you can have all your lead sources in one spot.

Cons

The price. But we pay for it because we know it's the best

Tori S.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

I love how easy it is !!

Pros

I love how easy it is to manage leads, not only my own, but the rest of the teams. I also love being able to add plans for our transactions as well. Staying in touch with everyone has never been as easy!

Cons

They are always working to improve Boomtown and they have fixed a lot of the things I think could be better, the only thing I am hoping to have soon is the group texting ability, for example if we had a husband and wife.

David W.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Boomtown has helped grow my business throughout the years!

Pros

Being able to go through leads that were just active on the site or contacted me last makes me as an agent much more efficient to where I am not chasing dead leads from months ago. Also, the to-do's help keep what I have under contract going smoothly

Cons

What I like least about this software is the mobile app, The app is very useful when on the road, but it does not work all the time and is hard to load on an iPhone.

Cindy B.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Love it, does most of the work for you and the clients love the website!

Pros

When I'm so busy, it automatically sends to clients updates and communication. I get on the website daily and pick the communication out of the samples listed and they are wonderful to use!

Cons

So many updating, I feel like I'm behind touching base! Also, if a client has already bought a home, it keeps trying to keep in contact after I fixed it, then I get a nasty email!

William M.

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

One of the better CRM's and Website for the Real Estate Industry

I was using it for approximately one year with a team, left and couldn't afford it on my own!

Pros

Very user friendly, great high level data on prospects. In your face dashboard that doesn't let you miss a beat. Phone app that functions great for people in the field!

Cons

The cost is one of the highest in the industry for CRM's and website but if you can afford it, it's the Cadillac.

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Wonderful Database

Pros

I love this database great source for your clients information Easy to use on any mobile device

Cons

I love the data base. I have not had any issues on it.

Connie H.

Reviewed on 09/05/2017

Loving it and loving the addition of the dotloop integration.

Pros

A good place for the database to live and like the auto functions for the new leads. Gives us the time to get to them quickly without having to be monitoring the system 24-7. Love the integration with the mojo dialer.

Cons

import feature. I wish we could import and export as needed and by types not just an entire database.

Cheyenne J.

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

BoomTown review

I love boomtown i recommend it to every other realtor that isnt using it!

Pros

I love how easy boomtown is to use and how informative and interactive the training on boomtown is.

Cons

I think it takes a long time to hear back from someone regarding any problems or issues a user can have at times.

Shariq Q.

Reviewed on 04/07/2020

Quality of Leads

Overall experience is very good, good customer support, good quality leads, just in two months I have already converted One Lead into Buyer Transaction.

Pros

Quality of leads is much far better then other Lead Gen software I have used in past

Cons

I need a feature where I can stop a lead who is using my platform and already working with other Realtor

Response from BoomTown

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Shariq! We're so happy to hear that you're off to a great start.

In regards to your question about preventing leads from using your site, this is something that we've looked into. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to block someone from visiting your site, and if a lead is deleted, they can simply re-register. We recommend just moving them to the Trash category and ignoring them as best you can. Hopefully this helps!

Replied 22/07/2020
Kelsey D.

Reviewed on 24/06/2018

I would like if the mobile app was able to do more, to get the majority of features a computer...

Pros

its very easy and it doesn't let you not log activites. I like that I can set reminders and and auto emails .

Cons

mobile app needs more features & I don't like that auto emails don't show up in conversations tab. it makes it difficult when boomtown leads call me in regards to an email they've received from me but I cant see because I didn't actually type it, it was an auto email from a drip campaign

Mary M.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Good

Pros

User friendly, I think clients like it and find it helpful and easy to use. It is updated in real time

Cons

Software is great, as far as Boomtown in general, sometimes the leads are looking in areas that are out of our service area

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

I have used BT to lead the sales and success of a brokerage for a little under a year now.

Pros

Easy to use, understand, filter, find, track, and everything else you need to be successful. If you use the tools provided in BT to be an agent, you will be successful by default.

Cons

Sometimes it will lag or be slow. Might be our internet connection, but it might be the software too. It happens many different places.

Darren C.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Boomtown helps the team's productivity & accountability through it's systems.

Pros

I love the multi-function drips from email to text with a variety of proven plans available through the user library so I do not have to re-invent the wheel.

Cons

The platform is expensive and takes dedicated time to become proficient. The training online is improving all the time so this could solve that issue.

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Customer service leaves much to be desired

Pros

There are many features in BoomTown, which can be overwhelming. A better training program that walks new people through, step by step, would be very helpful.

Cons

Suggestions for NEEDED improvements are only taken on a voting basis. Meaning that if you're having a problem with their search engine, you have to have to wait for others to "vote up" the problem. I find this to be absolutely unprofessional and it makes a terrible impression with our agents.
Customer service is almost always awful. You cannot get a direct number to consistently call one person with an issue, meaning you will have to explain it over and over (and over).

Laura H.

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

Most Amazing Realtor CRM

Overall, simply put it is the best. Great custmer service, training and the product is fabulous

Pros

Everything! I have been in the business over 30 years, and this is the best program for CRM and lead generation

Cons

Nothing. You can't beat it, including the customer service

Lathan D.

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

BoomTown fan forever!

Customer service and training is too notch! It has helped me become successful so fast as new agent!

Pros

Ease of use and the way it streamlines to the mobile app.

Cons

The app is just one step behind the computer software when it comes to updating clients views and conversations.

Brent F.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

System keeps you organized with your leads and makes interations with your clients so much...

Pros

I like the text options and my emails are easy to add my bomb bomb videos to personalize things. I like that it has auto texts and auto emails to make first contact and if they respond you know they are some what interested. When setting a search it is so much faster and cleaner for the client and it shows if they are opening their searches to.

Cons

When the system goes in idle mode you have to refresh it. Be nice to have a refresh button. Because sometimes it doesn't pop up clients search tab so i am thinking why this person not have search set up when all along they did.