About 360Learning

360Learning is the LMS for collaborative learning, and it’s changing the way companies train employees, customers, and partners. Turn your experts into L&D collaborators with a built-in collaborative authoring tool, automate...

4.7

Browse 360Learning Reviews

Yann

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

5 years of honeymoon !

360Learning plateform gave us the recipient our contents needed to reach their maximum impact.

Pros

I work for a french environmental and social NGO and we have more than 160 000 people on our 360learning plateform.
We launched one MOOC per year over the last 5 years, and several online training for our customers, amongst them CAC40 companies.
We were able to launch MOOCs with 40 000 participants easily : no need to know the website perfectly for a trainer to create contents, it is intuitiv and so easy ! The quality of the hotline we were expecting with so many participants was present : quick (most of our questions were answered within 24 hours) and reliable.
The tools provided with the plateform (tracking, customisation, emailing,...) allows us to efficiently follow our participants and custom the animation to fit their paths.

That allows us to reach an average completion rate of 14% on our MOOCs, and our 2019 MOOC was elected MOOC of the year in France by a panel of professionals.

Cons

on SPOC or COOC, we have every features we require. For our MOOC, we miss a participants map and the ability for participants to contact each other on a similar territory. but we are conscious this need is very specific for our needs.

Valerie
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 03/04/2020

Allow your top talent to preserve and share best practices

The 360Learning team has been great to work with, and very helpful throughout the implementation process. They provide various channels to obtain support, on top of the already intuitive features.

Pros

360Learning allows employees to upskill others in the organization by sharing their expertise. The authoring tool is very user friendly. With minimal training on how to make the content engaging, anyone can create engaging courses for learners. The social features are also an important aspect; introducing new technology is challenging in itself, but the ability for learners to discuss with each other and interact with the instructor of the content makes the experience more aligned with in-person training they are accustomed to.

Cons

There are some functions in the platform that can use work, such as the blended learning feature. However, from my experience, 360Learning has shown its commitment to continuously improving the platform with frequent updates and prompt response to user feedback. The features that I find could be improved are not essential to my use of the software, but I do hope to be addressed soon.

BRIDGE, Docebo and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Choosing a software that is simple for learners to understand so that they could see it as part of the daily activities was one of our most important criteria. The alternative products we considered were either too complex or did not have the features we were looking for.
Laura
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 18/08/2017

Extremely Slow

Pros

This software was easy to navigate and user friendly. It was self explanatory when navigating thru the software.

Cons

Extremely slow when changing from screen to screen!! Also the interface was nothing special. It looks very out dated.

Top 360Learning Alternatives

Idir
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Solid product with unparalleled support

Pros

360Learning is a very flexible product therefore the possibilities are endless. I sincerely believe that it can fit most organizations.What I like is the modern design of the solution. It is a force to attract learners who are sensitive to form.Moreover, the solution is very versatile and allows many things, without having to go through third-party tools. For example, it is possible to organize blended learning sessions and manage everything on the platform: what a time saver!Tracking user statistics is really made easy. Whether from the dashboard or by exporting the data.Finally, collaboration is at the heart of the tool, which makes it possible to create an internal dynamic, on the condition of animating it of course.Last but not least, I thing the support team is the greatest strength of 360Learning ! It's a pleasure to work with reliable / efficient / relevant people.And our suggestions are always taken into account in the redesign of the solution.

Cons

Honestyl, I don't see any weak point.There's still room for improvement with the authoring tool but the good news is that it's included in the redesign roadmap.

Joseph
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

360 Learning : Training for all and by all

360 L offers an LMS adapted to our needs and meeting the dual ambition of:
- Make training available to everyone quickly and easily
- Involve each employee in a process of sharing knowledge and best practices

Pros

The Collaborative Learning dimension which is one of the strenghts of the tool.
The possibility of interacting with learners to support them in their learning process.
Clearly identified contacts, available to support us in the implementation of our projects.

Cons

Get familiar with all the features of the tool requires time to fully integrate its environment and the options available. It is a necessary step if we want to optimise the operation of the LMS.

Valentina

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

A modern intuitive interface for a succesfull digital transformation of your training courses

We decided to combine the training courses on 360 Learning with synchronous virtual sessions to offer to our clients the possibility to more understand the course content before starting synchronous classes but also to keep them interact with teachers and fellow learners after the synchronous sessions.

Pros

The system integration process was easy for me and our pedagogical service. In just a few weeks, we were able to get started our first digital training course in 100 % online blended learning.
The most impactful feature, for me, is the intuitive system designed as a social network, and more specifically the contextual forums that allow the interaction between learners and teachers so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge of others. This social leraning vision is very close to our values, as we work with teachers and students from more than 91 different countries.
I have found that the platform was also easy to use for our clients and the mobile version kept them engaged more easily offering a real integrated learning environment

Cons

The missing features are integrated gamification scenarios that we could offer to more young audience

Absorb LMS, Moodle LMS and Apolearn

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

This system met our priority criterias as easy course creation and management, intuitive design, effective social and collaboration tools, accessibility on mobile devices etc
Vincent
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

GREAT product, GREAT customer success managers, GREAT satisfaction of our customers !

Pros

- The UX
- The social link with the pupils with the instant messaging
- The abillity to implement our own resources

Cons

NOthinf, really. We enjoy the whole product

MOS Chorus

Reasons for Choosing 360Learning

Not enough agile and interactive Not made to create and implement our own resources

Reviewed on 15/02/2022

360Learning is helping our startup homogenize knowledge around a daily-changing product

It's been a pleasure thus far. Onboarded 77 users. Created and implemented courses for onboarding, compliance, and product knowledge within the first month. Their success team is top tier. Sales team was more focused on our company's "problem to solve" than their "product to sell."

Pros

The social learning aspect. Our success lies in allowing individual subject matter experts to create and lead programs specific to their expertise. By empowering the SMEs, we're able to disseminate information faster with a high level of accuracy.

Cons

Compared to other offerings (I explored 12 different LMS systems prior to choosing 360Learning) their interface could use an update. My complaints are merely aesthetic - the functions are what sold me.

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Gamification. Collaboration. Integrations. Price wasn't prohibitive. Native app for mobile. Inline authoring. Analytics.

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

A very good product and an excellent team.

Pros

A modern tool, which allows us to make our trainings available in very good conditions.
A very reactive team that listens to our needs for future evolutions of the product.
Ease of use !
Continual developments to improve the producte.

Cons

Some features were sold to us during pre-sales but are not available. Nevertheless a transactional agreement is being concluded to fix this.
Some bugs that could have been avoided by sharing some good practices more.

Absorb LMS and Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Choosing 360Learning

The product we initially had was inexpensive but had too few features available. The support team was terrible :(

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Because 360 Learning allowed us to benefit from the best quality/price ratio.
Boyd
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Learning all round

Pros

So far I have gotten the value of this software and we are getting along quite well.

Cons

I only had about two complaints from students who had issues with connecting.

Audrey
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Feature rich platform & very good partnership with 360L team

I am very satisfied with the support we have had from the creation of our training course to today. I had several interlocutors on the accompaniment of our training projects, I was impressed to see the capacity of adaptation of each one.
Moreover, I really appreciated the MOOCs and the discussions with the project managers to learn how to use the software.
I always appreciate contacting my project manager to ask questions, share my doubts, ask for advice...

The team's reactivity, advice, exchanges, practical applications... it's a pleasure to work with 360Learning and to have such a solid partnership !

Pros

I am very satisfied with the accessibility and management of the platform, both in terms of content creation and integration, as well as learner management and data analysis.
The platform is easy to use and the 360Learning team provides full support to learn how to use it : MOOCs are available to learn how to use the software, nothing better to learn and share the user experience !
The ergonomics of the platform is very pleasant and modern. The functionalities for exchanging with learners are very appreciated: a discussion space is accessible throughout the course next to each activity, as well as on the space that gathers the community of learners, you can like each other's comments, identify the people in a comment, etc.
The evaluation indicators, both qualitative and quantitative, are numerous, and updates have been made on this aspect. Adaptation of the platform and the team to regularly update the functionalities in order to improve the customer experience.

Cons

A few bugs along the way but nothing major, for example :
> Some technical problems were encountered with the integration of certain contents, but the updates of the platform allowed to solve them.
> The addition of quizzes or exercises can sometimes be limited depending on our needs. We encountered this difficulty at the end of the training course where we asked some questions to the learners in order to have a feedback on the training : we did not succeed in integrating all the questions in a single activity, which now poses a problem for us in terms of data extraction, we have to group the answers of each one manually and this takes time.

Avens
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

Must have!

Pros

I value 360Learning's employees and feel they are the company's best asset. Yes, 360Learning is an incredible tool, but it would not be what it is without the people there to guide their clients. I also love the interactive component which encourages employees to engage with colleagues within the training sessions. I love the relatively new feature: video pitch. It's a great way to keep employees engaged and interacting with training sessions, while removing the traditional powerpoint.

I also love how user-friendly this platform is. I will admit it took me awhile to feel comfortable enough to start creating content, however once I got over that hump, I couldn't believe how straightforward it is to use.

Cons

The only potential downside is not having enough people internally to work on getting 360Learning up and running in your company. This of course depends on what your company's current training sate is like. Personally, we are trying to create an entire training program within 360 from basically the ground up. There are very few personnel dedicated to working on this project so it's extremely heavy lifting for us. However, for companies that already have training programs in place and are looking to improve them, this would be much easier to leverage. Additionally, if companies had more personnel resources that could be assigned to own the project, that of course would make it easier as well.

However, this can be avoided obviously through personnel, but also through third parties. Personally, we have had a great experience working with OpenSesame for this.

Greg

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Excellent e-learning plateform solution for small, medium and large businesses.

Pros

The front and back offices are incredibly user friendly, truly the best solution I've tested.

It's a simple, clear, efficient and robust LMS platform, with a proactive and helpful Customer Support, committed to find solutions and keen to consider any possible enhancements.

Easy of use is key. Our trainees can forget the tool so they can focus on what matters most for them: learn. They can check their progress and interact with other trainees or with their trainers whenever they want during the course. Thanks to the functionalities offered, we can mix videos, written texts, didactic exercices with "face to face" sessions, so we can offer to our customers a professional learning journey!

Features and Functionalities are also impressive. Our trainers love the way they can easily organize their courses, create exercices, directly upload videos and embed a variety of contents in various digital formats. With regards to the modules, we especially appreciate the free-form answers and the personalized certificate.

The stats are exhausive, so we can support our trainees when they need the most.

Reading that, you could think that I'm paid to write the pros! I'm not! I'm really impressed by this software and 360Learning 's team really deserves good comments!

Cons

For small businesses, when starting to delivering online courses, the cost is of course something to take into consideration. May I suggest a friendly starting price up to 50 users? Anyway, I believe quality has always a price and our customers deserve this crucial investment.

Ashley

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Collaborative, intuitive LMS with 5 star support from the Client Success Team

My Customer Success Manager has been a fantastic mentor and continues to teach me so much (two years on)! From creative ideas and technical demonstrations, to highlighting different ways I can use the dashboard to drill down into meaningful metrics that show the impact of L&D across our group of companies. Its always a fun, collaborative and inspirational meeting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

360Learning was the first LMS I ever used - I chose it due to the platforms simple, built in Authoring Tools that promised to make content creation easy and fast! I was not dissapointed, and thanks to the continued mentorship of my fabulous Client Success Manager I have been inspired to use other content creation tools that easily embed into courses to make them come alive for our learners (Vyond, Genially, Vimeo, Tiki Toki, to name a few)

I love that I can create learner groups and communities and target learners across our global organisation with specific training, in a social and collaborative way. I love that anyone can make a course!

As retailers, the collaborative element of the LMS and 360's 'Convexity Culture' is fabulous and continues to influence my own L&D strategy.

Cons

I would have said 'New Courses' not being displayed on the home page - but I am happy to hear that this is being resolved with their new update in may 2021! Hooray!

Dany
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Project manager for one enterprise : LCMS implementation, for e-Learnings

Immediate success of this very intuitive tool with administrators, authors, animators, learners and managers.
A sharp increase in the digitalization of training with a decrease in the cost of external development of these contents.
A sharp reduction in the time between construction and publication of contents.

Pros

Collaborative system both on content (training and sessions) and in groups of learners
Tool usable in native, intuitively by the people who have the knowledge with the constitution of simple e-learning but tool able to integrate the more complex elements either with complementary tools (Genial.ly, ...) or external tools (Articulate , ...), built in-house or by external service providers.
The speed of construction, publication, live maintenance of e-learning and the ease of animation of open sessions with these e-learning.

Cons

No elements that I like least, just needs improvements. For example: facilitated the copying of modules, facilitated the recording of co-authors (not only at the module level but also at the program level with automatic attribution of this right on the modules constituting it), facilitated the collaboration between the authors in allowing an easy sharing of the resources (images, documents, files, questions, ...), ...

Alexis
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

Scaled Enablement in Unprecedented Times

Pros

360Learning has provided a platform for all of those who are dedicated to developing a culture of learning to gather around and think creatively about how we can upskill and support our organization. 360Learning is a dynamic solution that not only makes training rollouts easier but teaches US how to build engaging and impactful content. In the past 6 months, we have utilized 360Learning to deliver sales enablement campaigns, onboarding programs, university-style lectures, and compliance programs all while keeping our employees engaged with short, bursty content and interactive learning tools.

Cons

We are anxiously awaiting a new feature launch that will provide us a bit more flexibility in how we deliver our learning programs. We build content for many diverse stakeholders, including those who would like us to make a program mandatory BUT flexible in the sequence of the courses. We have full confidence that there is a path to that functionality (pun intended), so we're excited to see what the 360Learning team has up their sleeves.

Douchy

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

360Learning LMS Review

Training and coaching in marketing. New experience for students. They like the Community, interactivity and easy practice

Pros

Interactivity, style, playful, motivating

Cons

Training for optimization of the software

Tim
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

A great product with great after sales support

360 Learning is helping us transform to a learning organisation. It's the perfect platform for delivering remote learning and providing an engaging space for all. On-going support from our engagement partner [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent.

Pros

The platform is highly intuitive, it looks great and is easy to engage with. 360 Learning are constantly adding new features and evolving in line with our changing requirements.

Cons

Not much, a few more options for reporting on completed session would be useful

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

LMS

We are creating online learning courses and programs for clients all around the world. These courses have also allowed our clients to revisit material that they might have forgotten once their program is completed. They can also continue accessing resources once they have completed their program.

Pros

All of the support from staff is extremely helpful when my team has questions. Things can be a bit confusing when you begin working, but now that I know my way around the system I feel like it has all of my needs for an LMS. Our team has created course work quickly and 360 has helped us deliver content in effective ways for our participants.

Cons

When I cannot figure something out I have to submit a help ticket and wait for them to respond instead of getting “real time” answers for a chat. Sometimes this can slow down the process of creating new content courses or trainings. One big thing is that sometimes the site is down for maintenance, which I completely understand, but only receiving 24 hours notice can be difficult to work around at times. I would prefer more notice so I can make a plan for my trainings that are happening during that “down time”.

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

360 Learning

All of the employees have been phenomenal and super responsive, which makes a huge difference in general. Even if there are things I'm missing or issues I have, having a solid partner really helps us out. Overall, I've enjoyed using 360Learning and I'm glad this is the software we opted

Pros

The layout is clean and functional. It looks modern and feels natural to users. The ability to have blended learning in a single program is really helpful to ensure we're address all learner needs. Our team love the badging and the ability to create our own certificates. I hope the personalized badging can be expanded in the future!

Cons

I would like to see adjustments in the assigning programs and webinars. However, the success team is always super engaged and takes all feedback. I've even seen some of the recommendations I've made go to programmers and get added as a feature.

Marine de
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Backbone of our Learning Strategy

360 Learning is at the core of our Collaborative learning strategy, helping to formalise & highlight our internal knowledge assets and to increase the power of conversation within Aircall

Pros

- Collaborative & modern usage => two way street Learning helping people being both consumers and contributors
- Accountability & autonomy for users
- Easy to use, social network like and nice UX

Cons

Few features need to be improved (more visible workspaces/groups for teams to enhance collaboration, almost like Facebook groups; in the Catalog, show only the topics for the courses relevant to the team; create a different type of course but more of a way to share knowledge (like PDF or to create an interactive checklist of things for a new employee to complete during their onboarding) & Platform Management)

Olivier
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

My opinion about 360Learning

I'm working for 3 years with 360Learning and my opinion is still very good. Easy, fast and efficient support describe well 360Learning

Pros

It is, its "easy to learn" capability. After just a few minutes, I was able to correctly use the plateform and insert new documents. the technical support is also very reactive and efficient.

Cons

updating scorm documents is, sometime, a little bit difficult, you have to try 2 or 3 times to achieve your updating.

Gaëlle

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

360 learning a real help in FEDERATING

Continued access to our network of learners. This has created a real community of exchange.
People in the field can access the courses available online at any time, interact with each other, and with our academy. This is an incredible time saver for them but also for our academy, which with its modules and training courses, has the opportunity to learn

Pros

The ability to create content for everyone. Interaction with learners

Cons

sometimes too much information is available to learners, depending on the different roles they may have.
Despite this, good profile management is a plus

Océane
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

A playful platform and a team involved

Pros

360Learning offers a fun and easy-to-use learning solution. Learners appreciate the diversity of the courses and their design, as well as the exchange forum to ask questions about the modules. As for the creation of modules, it is very simple and collaborative. It allows to include a large number of animations which is very appreciable. The platform also facilitates teamwork through its project management tools, and numerous statistics are available to analyze the quality of the training and measure the commitment of employees. The tool is globally very complete.

Cons

Most of the modules put online are created on other platforms (Canva, Genially...) and then integrated on 360Learning. This feature is very useful, but a more advanced module creation tool would be welcome.

Reviewed on 09/06/2017

Great for new users

Pros

On average using typical e-learning authoring tools it can take 3-4 weeks to create a course from scratch assuming you are adding audio, video, and other graphics and animations made from scratch. This product does the job for you, and it creates a simple user interface that basically allows anyone to create courses.

Cons

Like any cookie cutter type program there are limitations to what you can make, I would recommend this only if you are a new and are getting into the instructional design/LMS market