About Agiled

Agiled is an all in one business management platform. It comes with built-in CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Project Management and Time Tracking. Users can manage all of their business in one place and provide a client portal...

Browse Agiled Reviews

Richard K.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

Pros

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

Cons

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Deskera All-In-One

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

I had been managing many of my daily tasks using 3 or more apps. I can accomplish all of that plus more through Agiled, which is nice because if I have to spend more time in one dashboard as opposed to three or more, I think I'll do it. So far, Agiled has met my needs to run my solo service-based business, and has been easy to use.

Sunrise, Plutio and MyCase

Price
Daniel C.

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Incredibly Powerful

It’s an incredible platform.

Pros

The platform is incredibly powerful and allows me to automate repetitive tasks.

Cons

I feel that this software is very powerful. I would love to see some more drip features in the platform so we can discontinue the other platform we use.

Tarunabh D.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

Pros

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user.
I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Cons

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over.
Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Top Agiled Alternatives

Jp M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

A great alternative to SuiteDash

I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Pros

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Cons

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

SuiteDash had some great features that Agiled does not have. However, their dashboard has not been updated even though their feature set was growing quickly. One of their downfalls was the lack of additional email inboxes and API integrations other than Zapier.

SuiteDash

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

As an early adopter of the software, I have seen growth and its potential based on their roadmap which is inline with my company's business goals.
Ian B.

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

A Different Kind of CRM

Very happy; very light to move around and lots of options to customise.

Pros

As a big previous user of Hubspot all I can say is I was sick of paying such a high price for such limited functionality. Enter Agiled; the dashboard is clean / light - it honestly has all the main components of what you need as a hub to run your company. It’s a little too much to describe in one review, but you only need to go inside the dashboard and see the functions of the sales pipeline and automations.

Cons

Mosly it's all there, perhaps a dedicated marketing section with re-targetting + more sales pipelines. But saying that you would just connect it to your marketing software of choice.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

cheaper and just as much functions

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

more modern look and full suite of functions
Brett M.

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting.
I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

SuiteDash

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Agiled gives me the ability to integrate activecampaign and just about any other SaaS I've been using.

ActiveCampaign

Was more user friendly.

Response from Agiled

Hi Brett,

Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates.

Thanks.

Kianja J.

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

An All in one that is a home run

Agiled is really easy to use. It is really easy to customize. You can have your accounting practice up and running in a less than an hour.

Pros

I love that the software has kanban and Gantt capabilities for project management. As I grow my team this is making it easier to see when projects are due.

Cons

I would love to see an app for clients to log in and I am not able to create a standard template for the filing system I would like my clients to have for financial reports.

Canopy and Karbon

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

You can have clients schedule an appointment within the system without using another scheduling software. At the same time you can intergrate calendly if you like. This software also comes with a ton of intergrations.
Adrian G.

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

A powerful entry CRM tool for SMB businesses

The team is very transparent with their workflow and clear with what features will be implemented and when. I hope that they will keep up the good work. I just want to say thank you for making it possible for us smaller start-ups to also have the capability to be compatible in this data-driven marketplace where only the strong or shall I say rich survive. Thanks for looking out for us.

Pros

Agiled is an impressive tool, despite the fact that it's a new saas solution and not so established in the market like Hubspot, Agile, ZOHO CRM, and Infusionsoft veterans. The team has a long way to go, but it seems that the product will pack a punch in this saturated market of CRMs, if they continue the good work. This is a promising solution for small and medium business owners that rely on managing a lot of clients, being always on the go, and centralizing everything about running a business. I love the integrations that comes with, and there's plenty of room for improvement, but way to go.

Cons

I would love to see an integration with WordPress for this tool. Chats, clients, newsletter integration directly from a client's WordPress dashboard.

John F.

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Finally! This is what Ive been looking for!

Pros

Built-in and active timers for task my team and I are working on are displayed in the menu bar. Making it very easy to switch between task and still manage my time accurately AND custom webhooks and API options for the integration I need that are not built into the platform.

Cons

So far it's been an excellent resource. No dislikes at the moment.

Shamica D.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

Look no more for an all-in-one CRM

I have been piece milling multiple tools together and creating multiple zaps to complete my process. Agiled is very effective and I can now cancel several subscriptions that I have to a dozen services. I can manage my entire business under one tool. From invoicing, HR, client management, customer support, to scheduling etc. I’m super excited to use all of the built in resources.

Pros

It’s all in one service and it integrates with some of the top tools.

Cons

Screencapture for timesheet productivity

Ilan M.

Reviewed on 20/09/2020

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super happy with the support team and all the work they put into this product. Public and responsive roadmap to lay out the features requested by the user base.

Pros

This is one of the few true all-in-one business admin products. It's great to have all the features of a remote team software rolled into one product.

Cons

The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load.

SuiteDash and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Pricing was a factor, and the ability to influence the roadmap for features we need as a company.

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Agiled provides everything I need to run my agency business

I was struggle on managing contact, creating contracts and invoices. Agiled has just solved it.

Pros

The complete features to run my agency business that I've never found elsewhere. Especially I love these features: contact management, invoices, tickets, and project boards.

Cons

The flow of UI/UX can be improved, especially when I navigate to each menu and sub-menu. I believe there's a better design and flow to make it even easier to use.

Markus S.

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

Handles alot of business tasks in a single place

Pros

Alot have happened regarding features during the last months. So the development of the software seams very active. Squashing bugs, making improvements to existing features and implementing new features in high speed.

It is great to be able to handle alot of business tasks in a single place. Like the team, leads, customers, proposals, contracts, invoices and so on!
The new proposal implementation looks great and with file handling beeing released it will be an even more complete multi-purpose business software.

Cons

Not much negative to say, but I would love to see an implementation of cold outreach drip campaigns.

Response from Agiled

Thank you so much for your support.

James K.

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

Agiled gave us the convenience we very much needed!

Pros

The user interface is so friendly that we didn't have to do a lot of reviews before using the app.
The unlimited custom fields for accounts and contacts to store all your lead data in one place saved us a lot of time and the convenience of just looking in a single place for all our contacts
Oh, have we mentioned we got the best value for our money?
Awesome bang for your buck!

Cons

None as of the moment. Will let you know if there will be concerns.

Reviewed on 27/09/2020

Great for small businesses wanting a client portal and CRM

Support has been amazing, onboarding fun and intuitive. I don't have a need a for a client portal, but something like this may sway me to start implementing.

Pros

The support has been amazing in my experience and is a strong point. The onboarding ie when you click on a new function, explainer pop-ups appear. Support reply rate have been quicker than most other SaaS providers.
I also love how there is open APIs to help easily automate Agiled functions into existing business workflows.
Has many integrations and refinements and improvements from this team has been great and very encouraging.

Cons

For any businesses that rely on email communication, at the moment, this may not be for you as you will not see a communication timeline. I have been told that they are looking into this function.
No plans for email automation either , but they can be easily integrated with other providers.

Response from Agiled

Hi,

We are adding email communication as we speak.

Thank you so much.

Manoj S.

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

Its what I have been looking for!

so far so good, like any new software need time to familiarise.

Pros

Been debating on this for soooo long. Read reviews and questions, on app sumo, on google on Facebook. Finally decided to go for it. Even if I never use it, just the function of proposals & finances is going to save me soooo much money. And the integrations look great.

Cons

Looking forward to multi branding as I have other businesses as well as CNAME email integration other than gmail and 365, though I believe that they are on the pipeline.

Gideon L.

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE FOR ENTRPRENUERS

Pros

1. Agiled.app provides more than CRM! In fact, you can get other cool features, like managing your finances, employees, project management, ALL in one platform.

2. Fantastic support! Agiled.app responds to all my queries fast. Their responsive responses have enhanced my confidence in using their software.

3. Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

Cons

I did feedback about their UX/UI. But, so far I'm fine with it.

Tom L.

Reviewed on 05/06/2021

Agiled consolidate and streamline your business

This is software of the future to manage your business

Pros

Various possibilities in 1 package from CRM to invoicing, Agiled has it all on board

Cons

No negatives, updates are made regularly and the roadmap is great

Michele B.

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Surprising Speed

I've followed Agiled for a few months and the growth and amount of new features has been impressive. It has quickly matured into a useful product. While not perfect, it does work very well and keeps on improving at a staggering pace.

Pros

Development speed and customer support helps you get there very quickly.
Many features and areas of work
Many integrations

Cons

Interface sometimes feels slightly clunky and clicky
No mobile experience

Justin J.

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Simple and effective business management tool

The roadmap is also highly impressive for an affordable product.

Pros

A simple but highly effective tool to help a small business manage day to day customers projects and operations. I rate the easy setup and quick integrations with this solution. I was able to complete an integration in seconds and easily understand the instructions without having to review any manual or do search. It is intuitive.

Cons

No cons. It is intuitive and affordable with an impressive roadmap

Coën V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Fast-forward thinking SaaS that meets your needs

I think this saas, which very fast in updating and developing, will in time attract big crowds of SME. WHen looking at their active roadmap I can tell that this a good investment.

Pros

Agiled helps you manage your SME Business. I use it for my small consulting business which will be transitioning into a small hotel. So far it manages all my clientwork quite well and also its basic CRM is quite suitable. I must say tho, that some companies may find the basic features a bit lackluster.

Its strengeth though are in overall business management which I totally like.

Cons

Feature-wise this product seems to fulfill my needs but when it comes to everyday business their UI and UX may not make this software so much agile...well I am talking about 1-2 seconds thinkging where to click. But this ist just a matter of getting used to.

Jaime N.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Great System, with room for improvement

Pros

Great CRM, with lots of other features for managing a small business. Nice UI, lots of features and integrations,

Cons

Not yet a fully developed CRM, so lots of room for improvement

Ying X.

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

A review from a REALTOR

Agiled will help me to manage all my leads and clients, keep them updated.

Pros

I am still learning to use Agiled, but looks pretty easy to use compared with other software. This will be an all in one business management solution. But I use this for my Real Estate Business, now I will have everything in a place.

Cons

This is a cloud service, that is good, but I hope someday it will have also an app for Android.

Benson O.

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Great Product - Will Highly Recommend.

Pros

First, I love how easy it is to navigate the UI. As a small business, I love business apps with great UI so I don't have to go over all the places looking for one thing or the other.
I also love that it comes with a complete suite of features to effectively run my business. The HRM is the one I love most as I can do manage my growing team effectively and effortlessly.
I am also motivated by the roadmap and love that I will be able to manged multiple brands with Shopify integration in one app. This is truly an awesome app you need a great and simple way to manage your small business.

Cons

All Cons are currently on the roadmap and that is good enough for me with LTD I got.

Sharon R.

Reviewed on 08/08/2021

Great easy to use

Pros

Great Layout. Easy to Use

I bought Agiled and was active with the software on the same day. One of the main reasons I bought Agiled was because it had so many integrations (such as email; xero accounting etc). It is a one stop operational system.
i am not a technical person, but this software was easy to use. I had a query and sent a message to support. They were very quick in responding.
As a sole entrepreneur this software will enable me to be more efficient and effective.

Cons

Would like the logo area to be larger. Uploading the logo to the space provided is difficult and the logo appears very small.