About Pacer

4myRollout is a cloud-based project management software designed to help businesses manage tasks and improve workflows across the organization. Professionals can use the dashboard to gain insights into project performance and...

Browse Pacer Reviews

Melissa

Great software

We use this software to track progress and tasks for opening new hotels with Marriott and Choice brands. The software is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and is great at keeping your team on target.

Pros

Cons

I can't think of any improvements at this time.

Vandana

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

Tutorial review

It has been good, quick response from the team if i get stuck anywhere.

Pros

After the upgrade it has become much easier to understand and use this software as an administrator.

Cons

I think there should be more tutorials emailed or attached to the software of about how to add tasks to ones profile for themselves or delegate to others. There is not much description about this i think. It becomes difficult to explain to them without tutorial. Also, CP should not login for users if they use their eid since it creates lots of confusion on CP & Land-It tool.

Response from EHSolution.com

Hello Vandana!

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback! We have recently updated our website to include a reference guide of FAQs our users typically have within the application. You can find that link here: https://ehsolution.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If there is anything you would like to know more about, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be sure to add additional info for you!

We have also recommended combining subscriptions to our contacts at your company, in order to decrease confusion when logging in!

wanda

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

Update

Pros

export and assign options. need better option to change dates

Cons

Update links that pertain to the project at hand. Some do not pertain, the ones that do have been relocated. Options for daily alerts with the links would help

Response from EHSolution.com

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Wanda!

We recently have added a "feedback" component within Pacer, so that you can let your admins know when links are outdated or no longer relevant. When you click into a task, you will see a link that says "Feedback" which allows you to communicate to your admins! They can immediately go into their templates and make the update across your entire portfolio working on that project!

We have also updated the Daily and Weekly Digest which allows you to click on any of the information and it takes you directly there within Pacer.

If you have any questions about any of the functionality, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help!

Top Pacer Alternatives

jason

Reviewed on 23/05/2020

4myrollout review

It has greatly helped us and we have enjoyed using the program.

Pros

The ease of use. The site is very user friendly. I like how it lays out things for us to compete on a daily basis. Helps to keep organized.

Cons

Sometimes the links do not work. Also some of the items loaded ended up being not applicable to our type of opening process and just made it a bit confusing. If the loaded work was more specific to each type of unique opening that would be great.

Response from EHSolution.com

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Jason!

Arshad
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 05/02/2022

Pacer

Pacer is an excellent tool to help manage and organize tasks related to hotel and hospitality industry.

Pros

Thanks to its user friendly interface, Pacer is very easy to use. It is a great tool to keep your tasks organized to get the project completed in time. The dashboard is very intuitive and navigation is easy.

Cons

In Pacer, after we make changes to some critical item, it automatically reflects to other user who has signed up before. Like, if our hotel has signed up for a task and we apply changes to it, the old version of the tadk is still there.

Response from EHSolution.com

Hello Arshad!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that you enjoy working within the application.

I am curious to understand more about your experience with updating critical items. Please feel free to email [email protected] to set up a call to understand more about the issue that you are having.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you!

Maritza

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Hilton

I am new to the program, we just implemented late last year, and now with COV19 we are using this program more. We have received positive feedback from all the hotels using this program.

Pros

Keeps tasks organized and ensures accountability. Departments are finding it easy to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.

Cons

I am still learning the program, therefore at the moment I have nothing negative to say.

Kris

4myrollout

I truly enjoyed it and look forward to using it more as we open more hotels.

Pros

I appreciate the ease in which it is to navigate the site as well as the detail that is able to entered into the tasks for each day. It assists with keeping me on track of what needs to be accomplished.

Cons

I cannot think of any issues I have with the product seeing as it is very user friendly.

Perfect for Project Management

Amazing for project management, integrated with our corporate business.

Pros

4myRollout easily allows our team to keep track of tasks for new projects and monitor milestones, I have use it for a couple of years and it is a great resource.

Cons

None at the moment, it has been a great tool with constant updates.

Kostadinka
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

Great for managing tasks and improving workflow

Great!

Pros

It connects people, teams, locations, and projects in real-time.

Cons

It can be simplified for when there are a bunch of tasks.

Flavia Silvana

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

useful for propenings

Pros

The software is easy to use, it brings you directly to the hotel chain page perfectly. Smart when it's about interacting with different departments. Should I have the same role in the future, would really like to use it again.

Cons

I do not remember having big issues with it.

Thomas

DoubleTree Warm Cookie Welcome to 4myRollout

Overall it's very functional and effective when managing multiple tasks and priorities with sequential deadlines and due dates to complete.

Pros

I actually used another version of this called "Land It" with Marriott before joining Hilton. I liked it then when we were merging Starwood with Marriott and I like it now too! It certainly helps keep you organized and with pertinent information relative to each task efficiently at hand.

Cons

Some are ongoing but there's no "ongoing" or "initiated" check box so that it's complete.

sara

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Excellent tool for efficiency and accuracy

4myRollout has helped us think outside of the box on necessary timely projects and goals that are due. It is a good tool for not only guidance but accuracy of target goals. For our next hotel, I am glad we will be using the tool again.

Pros

The integration was very easy and smooth. It has really helped us to keep project dates on course for success and completion of our critical path goals.

Cons

Login process was a little too long at times and was a little confusing to navigate to see who was assigned specific tasks but after a few times it was smooth.

Robb

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

Want to get everything completed on time?

Hotel would not be allowed to open if ALL required tasks and training are not completed, without the organization this software our team would have been lost.

Pros

Could not have completed all required tasks on time without the organization this software provides. Was able to hold others accountable as well - view tasks by due date and/or by assigned user.

Cons

Would have liked to have links attached within the software that would take you directly to the assigned task or training.

Reviewed on 24/05/2020

Department i look after

So far so good , easy to find items i need

Pros

Easy to run , easy to pass all information to the colleague to complete their task

Cons

No enough explanation of the tasks , need to be more details and follow up

Robert

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

Easy to use and effective

We are working through an opening checklist that breaks out tasks between multiple players from different offices. It is simple and well designed. We've been on track throughout the entire process because of this software.

Pros

Very simple to use dashboard concept with all the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

Cons

I cant find anything I would consider a con.

Erin

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

Great way to have tasks assigned and complete

This has been wonderful while opening a new hotel. Tasks can be assigned and updated quickly.

Pros

At our property we love that everyone can see the progress as a location, department and assigned tasks.

Completing the tasks are easy.

Cons

Most things are easy to navigate. I think color coding department tasks would make it easier to visualize.

Mariagrazia

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

Make you job journey easy.

Organized my job as per priority task and is a good guideline when you start a new job.

Pros

The design is visible, just to take look of dashboard and you have your job well scheduled. Intuitive, you don't lose time to find information or tasks. Make you job easy and well organized.

Cons

Easy to used and integration with other app.

Alejandrina

Opening a hotel

It allows you to be organized, while being on top of items that have been completed and those that are coming up.

Pros

In opening a hotel the process has been made easy with this system. I really like the dashboard and how the tasks are divided by specific areas. It is user frindly

Cons

I don't have anything that I did not like about it.

sally

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

critical path tools

Pros

basically it is friendly to use. for example it is easy to sort of the content we need. no matter the department,

Cons

when we change the critical item. it will reflect to the user who already signed up. for example for hotel who has signed up one task. after changed this task. the hotel still see the old task but not the new one

Conny

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

Thankyou

excellent

Pros

scheduling and trace the project to follow up pending issues

Cons

everything all went going well and useful

Amanda

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

Great product! Very easy to use.

Pros

Usability. Ability to make notes and keep team informed.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything at all

Nice productivity software

Works great for tracking tasks to be completed from incomplete to inprogress ect. Graphs help with checking overall progress

Pros

Ease of use. All features I needed worked as expected.

Cons

Everything worked as expected. I used daily and have no complaints

Dan

Great System!!

Pros

I particularly like how the software allows me to view my tasks by discipline. I also like the ability to assign tasks to others.

Cons

The ability to easily change timelines on the dashboard. I have tried to do so and can't figure it out.

Margaret

4myrollout

Has helped tremendously throughout the process of opening a hotel.

Pros

I enjoy-using it - Very early to use and navigate.

Cons

I've found it hard to add other users into our company overview.

Jessica

Use for training

As a GM of a Hotel, I use this weekly.

Pros

My non-computer using associates find ease using this program. It's nice!

Cons

There are delayed updated some times, but I think that is a company wide thing, not the software