About Monster VoIP

Monster VoIP is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution that helps voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) providers streamline client interactions by leveraging various communication tools such as business phone...

Browse Monster VoIP Reviews

Michael D.

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

The Most Underrated VOIP Service On The Internet

I thought the entire experience was more than I had expected. MV actually sent their lead technician from Los Angeles to Cleveland to help with our go live and get everything right. While there were a few issues that took a little longer to get sorted out, they got the job done.

The times that I have had to reach out to support were always easy experiences that resulted in quick answers.

Pros

I love the mobile app. It has made my life so much easier. No more having to run back to my desk or deal with missed phone calls. I can also operate out of the office like I'm in the office. Most people might not even realize that I'm not in the office.

Cons

My only complaint is regarding the paging. MV was able to tie in an overhead page to the over the phone page using a paging bridge. However, that paging bridge acts like its own user. Meaning each time someone makes a page, it populates the phone as a missed call. MV was able to program that those missed calls do not show up as notifications each time. But if you look in the history, you will see a huge amount of missed calls from the paging bridge. It's not horrible, just annoying.

OnSIP, Nextiva, Verizon Connect and 8x8 Virtual Office

Reasons for Choosing Monster VoIP

We were at the end of our contract and I was looking for a more affordable solution.

Reasons for Switching to Monster VoIP

I've always felt that VOIP should be easy and uncomplicated. A phone system should not feel like you are trying to operate The International Space Station. My initial conversation with one of the co-founders of the company was what I was looking for. They had all of the options I was looking for and didn't feel like they were over-promising. He wasn't trying to make the sale that day. I believe it took 3 months before we were ready to pull the trigger from the initial conversation. The phone model options, functionality, and the overall cost were also large influencing factors.
Sandra D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Good customer service support

We are pleased with the service, although sometimes it fails to work, they have good technical support

Pros

System is easy to use, functions are fast

Cons

Sometimes connection fails and we can't send fax

Response from Monster VoIP

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy overall. We did look into your account and it looks like the issue you had was related to your internet service and not our system.

Yuvraj K.

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Great Quality and Support

There was an incident where we had a trouble with our routing number I reached out to our account manager at Monster Voip and the issue was solved within a couple of minutes.
So the overall experience with monster voip is been really great.

Thanks Kilmer and Mark for your all time Support.

Pros

Quality, User-friendly Interface, Support, Integrations and API Access, Our increase in Productivity

Cons

When I think about the least nothing comes to my mind Like for me Quality and Support are the most important part and they have an excellent Support and Quality.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Yuvraj ,

Thanks for your feedback. It is a pleasure having Grace Consultancy Services as a valued customer

Replied 30/09/2019

Top Monster VoIP Alternatives

Greg H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

seamless

It helps me with my organization in order to be more efficient

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes life easy

Cons

nothing... everything works great... definitely helps with communication

Response from Monster VoIP

Grea, Thanks for the feedback!

Replied 30/03/2020
Adrienne J.

VoIP Business

Pros

I like getting an email for new voice mail messages, and also the ability to listen to the message from the email.

Cons

I wish the display on the phone would show when someone is on do not disturb.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please reach out if we can help you understand how to use presence can be used.

Fabiol A.

monster voip

super easy to forward phones for the weekend

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use it. And how useful it is for the weekends.

Cons

sometimes i cant log in so i have to figure out how to make it work.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Fabiol,

Thanks for being a customer and we greatly appreciate your feedback!

Replied 20/12/2019
Stuart F.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Much better than the last VoIP

Pros

Very easy to use. Connections were much more stable. Love the option of integrating with our CRM.

Cons

I have not used long enough to be dissatisfied.

Response from Monster VoIP

Thanks for the feedback Stuart!

Replied 03/01/2020
Kim B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Very Easy to Use

Pros

This software can easily be downloaded to your desktop or mobile app.

Cons

I am a user of this system, so I don't know about the integration. But I don't have any cons thus far.

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Monster VOIP Review

OMNICOMMANDER prides itself on providing incredible service. Part of that incredible service is always being able to reach an OMNICOMMANDER Commando. While I do often give out my cell phone number, prospects always seem to want to call my office number. Surprise, thanks to Monster phone it goes right to my cell phone. An additional benefit is that I can call from my office number any time anywhere.

Pros

I most enjoyed the ease of set-up and use. It was extremely easy to download the app and start using it. I very much appreciate that I never miss a call even when I am away from my desk!

Cons

I cannot think of anything I like least. I've had absolutely no issues, or concerns. It is super easy to use and meets my needs nicely.

Jones O.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

VoIP

Use of both mobile app ,really helped in ovecoming

Pros

Its convenient to use and it really made our business more professional.

Cons

Sometimes the other calls would override the calls from the mobile app. You cannot identify whose calling you. Sometimes I answer calls without knowing that they are business calls.

Ooma Office

Reasons for Switching to Monster VoIP

Cheaper option

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Jones,

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you are enjoying your Monster VoIP Phone System.

Replied 03/01/2020
Erika T.

Good Value

We have saved a lot of money and also, they do not go down much, if at all, like our last company did.

Pros

The cost was much cheaper than the local provider we were using. Customer service is easier to reach as well.

Cons

I wish they gave you caller ID during call forwarding to our cell phones after business hours.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Erika,

We appreciate your feedback. You may want to consider using our mobile app instead of forwarding to a cell number. Feel free to reach out if you need any help with this. You can contact Support at 877-818-9696 or [email protected] .

• Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Our company uses Monster and it's great!

Pros

Customer support is outstanding with quick and accurate responses. Our transition was seamless and the quality is outstanding. Easy to use with a strong UI.

Cons

I'll need to get back to you on this as nothing comes to mind. We've been very pleased.

Response from Monster VoIP

We appreciate your feedback!

Replied 16/01/2020
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

VOIP

Great customer service. Very knowledgeable staff

Pros

There are so many options. You can customize all you want

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like.

Response from Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Replied 30/12/2019
Ryan G.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

Great service

Pros

We use this daily. It helps our office run smoothly and efficient.

Cons

There isn’t any real cons that I have noticed.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Ryan ,

We are delighted with your positive feedback. Thanks for being a great customer.

Replied 30/12/2019
Ryan F.

I Love this VOIP application

Grteat experiecne at a outstanding price.

Pros

The phone app is outstanding! I love the easy to use format and set up was easy too!

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything is as advertised

Response from Monster VoIP

Thanks for the feedback Ryan. We are glad to have you as another satisfied customer

Replied 16/01/2020
Deana D.

Amazing Service

Really enjoy working with MonsterVoIP staff. Every one is so friendly, professional, knowledgable and the turn around time for support is exceptionally quick!

Pros

We use the software (currently) for its basic features however, having gone through the orientation with MonsterVoIP - This software has all the bells and whistles you would ever really need.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about this service

Evita W.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Wonderful customer service

Pros

I have had an incredibly positive experience with every single person related to MonsterVOIP. They have always been available to answer questions quickly and in a friendly manner. The value of this phone service with the available features plus this amazing customer service put this VOIP service a cut above the rest. Phone call quality was always very clear and reliable.

Cons

Took me a little bit to understand how to set up phone rules, but is more likely due to user error! MonsterVOIP even had a technician walk me through set-up to learn the system, but I double checked with customer service once or twice to be sure I had correctly configured.

Response from Monster VoIP

Evita, Thank for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

Replied 30/04/2020
Teri A.

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

I don't spend a lot of time using the phone system.

Pros

There are a lot of extensions that can be added to it.

Cons

I haven't been able to figure out how to recall somebody if I transfer them to another extension if that person isn't at the phone to answer it.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hello Teri,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will have someone reach out to you and help you will viewing your call history or using the call pick up feature.

You can always contact support at 877-818-9696 or [email protected] .

Thomas M.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Great service

Pros

price and varied ways to use smart phone land line and computer talk and text

Cons

nothing!

Response from Monster VoIP

Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback!

Dash M.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

Best Phone system

Great service and great support when needed.

Pros

The Salesforce integration makes things more efficient for me with the clic2call and call logging.

Cons

I wish they had call transcription to log notes in my crm.

Response from Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Replied 03/06/2020
Justin D.

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

Best VoIP Software in Los Angeles!

Very professional, knowledgeable, responsive - my emails were answered within an hour or two consistently. The pricing was straightforward and transparent, I never felt pressured to rush our decision (but I should have made it faster!). They worked with us on our budget, which was something over providers weren't open to doing.

Pros

I loved the ease of use, and easy deployment. We shouldn't have waited so long to make the switch. Monster uses the newest voip technology, so our sales teams were thrilled with the change. The ability to use it everywhere - desk, computer, cell, makes life so much easier. We're not tied down to one spot, or have to give our customers multiple numbers to reach us at. The autoattendant and call hunting are especially useful as sometimes we have to route our calls between teams when we're overloaded with calls.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about it, it's fantastic all the way around.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Justin, Thanks for the feedback and we are glad your team is enjoying their new phone system.

Replied 27/01/2020
Kelsie L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

MonsterVoip - User Friendly

Very pleasant, can't complain.

Pros

Everything is very user friendly. Once your MonsterVoip IT Tech walks you through your setup, dashboard etc. everything is pretty easy to figure out how to use on your own. If not the manual is a great reference. Customer Service/IT Contact are very responsive and extremely helpful. I will send an email to have something updated and will receive a response within the hour which is usually followed by a call to confirm that everything is working the way it should.

Cons

I can honestly say that I don't really dislike anything with the software. I suppose going from a regular landline to internet was a change. For example, if the internet is down, the phones will not work. But that has nothing to do with MonsterVoip itself.

Response from Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for the feedback and we are delighted you are happy with Monster VoIP!

Replied 18/11/2020
Adam J.

Landline to VoiP

Love having the extra extension, and many people like using the web link to show all sorts of different options that even I am not aware of.

Pros

This software sends you emails with voice mails attached, making it easy to know when you have a voice mail away from your desk, and easy to transfer messages as needed.

Cons

The only thing we don't like about this is that there is no visual cue when a line is set to DND (do not disturb), so our receptionist doesn't know when an extension is busy or away from their desk.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Adam,
We are glad your are enjoying your new phone system. Thanks fro being a customer and we appreciate your feedback.

Blake T.

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Great Service

Changing to Monster VoIP has been great. No more static or dropped calls. Happy sales reps and happy customers!

Pros

Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

Not all numbers can receive faxes (all can send faxes though) and new phone numbers cannot be purchased through the portal. Not the biggest hindrance because when a new number is needed I can email support and get very quick response.

Response from Monster VoIP

Hi Blake,

Thanks for putting your trust in Monster VoIP. We are glad we were able to deliver the improved quality that you were looking for.

Katlin C.

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

This app has done me wonders!

I think it's wonderful! It rarely fails me.

Pros

I do not have signal where my office is located so this app is fantastic to run off of wifi.

Cons

It can be slow opening and loading. Sometimes this will cause me to click another number on accident.